Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her while still trying to read her and while still trying to see if she was telling him the truth of playing him.

"Tell me as proof for me to believe that you had sex with one of my brothers," he said staring at her eyes while waiting for her to expose her story as a lie and as a joke by her revealing an involuntary and telling facial expression. "Which one of my brothers seduced you? Which one of my brothers had their wicked, sexual way with you? Which one of my brothers did you suck and fuck?"

As soon as he uttered suck and fuck in reference to one of his brothers he was sickened. Trying his best to suppress his anger, wishing he could but unable to laugh at her joke, he felt the rage within him coming to a full boil. He could feel his face turning red. He could feel that vein in his forehead threatening to explode. With his heart pounding and his pulse racing, he could feel himself sweating. Trying to control his temper, he had to continually tell himself that what she confessed was all a joke. Her mother, sister, and best friend didn't hate him and she did not have sex with one of his brothers.

'Ha! Ha! It was just an April Fools' joke. Ha! Ha! Very funny. You got me again,' he imagined saying to his wife.

Already getting angry, very angry, too angry, he looked at her with his full fury of rage that showed on his face and that she had now unleashed with her stupid April Fools' joke. Unable help himself, he gave her the reaction that she failed to give him when he told her that he had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend. Only, as soon as he asked her the question, assuring himself that she was telling him a lie and playing a joke on him, he relaxed. Instead of expecting an answer from her, he expected her to laugh.

'Ha! Ha! April Fools'! Ha! Ha! I got you.'

She got him again. She did it again. Every time he plays a practical joke on her, she plays a better one on him. She sees through him and through his jokes all the time. He wished he wasn't so gullible. He wished she wasn't so believable. Just once, he'd love to turn the tables on her.

"Which one?"

"Yeah," he said. "Which one?"

She looked at him with a face full of confusion.

"Which one what?"

She looked at him as if she didn't understand his question when, of course, she did. Obviously, she was stalling for time. Obviously continue to play her joke, she couldn't even answer his question. She knew what he meant by asking her the question which one. Obviously, that was the extent of her joke. Obviously, he had stumped her for the joke to end.

"Which one of my brothers did you supposedly sleep with and which one of my brothers had sex with you?"

She gave him a smart, smug look that he didn't like, never liked seeing on her face. Whenever she looked at him like that, she made him feel stupid. Granted she was smart, smarter than him but, with some things better off left unsaid, he didn't like it when she acted like she was smarter than he was. She didn't like it when she acted superior to him even though he knew she was. They both knew that he wasn't the brightest man but he was a good man and an honest man. He was a man who truly loved his wife. How many men whether smart or dumb could say that they truly loved their wives?

"Which one?"

Obviously, stalling for time, she was aggravating him now by playing stupid. If one of his brothers had sex with his wife, with Gwen never willingly having sex with any of his brothers, his brother forced himself on her. So crazy with lust for his wife in the way that he imagined any man would be over the prospect of having sex with Gwen, he must have raped her. He wondered which of his brothers would be so crazed to want his wife so much to rape her. Leaving the police out of it, whichever one it was, he needed to get him help. He needed to forgive him, as long as Gwen could forgive him for raping her too.

"Yes, which one of my brothers did you have sex with, Steve, Jim, or Dave?"

Now with him backing her in a corner, any second now, she'll yell out, 'April Fools'!' Yet, instead of yelling out April Fools, she paused in her answer to sit back in her chair while giving him a sexual stare. Then, she gave him a smug smile in the way that he had given her an arrogant smile when he told her that he not only slept with her mother but also he slept with her sister and best friend. With her still not answering his question, he waited for her to respond.

Taunting him and teasing him as if sexually seducing him with her mind games, he watched her push her chair back. Then, something she's never done before, she put her feet on the dining room table as if she was sitting behind her desk relaxing. Watching her playing out her joke, he couldn't believe his eyes with what she did next. Shocking the shit out of him, he never expected her to do this.

As if she was a whore in a whorehouse, she lifted her butt up to lift nightgown to her waist. As if she was offering herself to him for sex, she spread her legs to expose her blonde, trimmed pussy to him. Even though he's seen his wife's cunt thousands of times, he couldn't help himself from staring at her pussy. Just as was the rest of her, she had a beautiful pussy. Then, finally, she answered his question.

* * * * *

"All three of them," she said sexually teasing him by rubbing her clit. She was already glistening wet and he watched her finger disappear inside of her. "Not only did I have sex with Steve but also I had sex with Jim and with Dave too."

Even though he now knew she was lying on the pretense of telling him a stupid April Fools' joke, what more upset him than her making up a story of sleeping with all three of his brothers was her acting like a whore. Not liking her to act like the whore that he knew she wasn't, he shoved her feet from the table.

"Cover yourself," he said pushing at her bathrobe.

He watched her lift her butt up again to pull her nightgown down before closing her robe. If he wasn't so upset about her telling him that she slept with all three of his brothers, he would have moved his hand between her legs to finger her. As horny as he was upset now, had his rage not overruled his libido, what he would have done instead of shoving her feel from the table, with her blonde pussy so exposed, is to lean down to lick her and eat her.

Yet, as if she was an evil witch, a no good whore of a bitch, taunting him and teasing him, she continued smiling her wickedness at him. What the Hell is wrong with her? What's gotten into her? She's never acted like this before. With her playing the part of a wicked whore, now he couldn't help but wonder if she did have sex with his three brothers.

In the way that she gave him no reaction to his confessions when he confessed that he had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend, he gave her plenty of reaction to her confession of sleeping with all of his three brothers. How dare she say that she slept with all three of his three brothers when obviously she didn't? Why would she even joke about that? She knew how angry he'd be and how much her confessing that she had sex with his three brothers would upset him. He didn't believe her, of course, yet now the image of her having sex with his three brothers took up permanent residence in his brain. In the way of a tenant not paying his rent, the sexual image of his wife with his three brothers was an impossible image for him to remove.

"Seriously? You had sex with all of three of my brothers? Are you kidding me?" He stared at her while waiting for her to flinch. "You slept with all three of my brothers? I don't believe you."

He burned his eyes into her eyes. Then, when she gave him a look with a nod of her pretty head that it was true, having the urge to strangle the life from her, he looked at her as if he didn't know who she was anymore.

"I did. In the way that you had sex with my mother, my sister, and my best friend, I had sex with your three brothers," she said making a face as if saying they were even. "I sucked and fucked Steve, Jim, and Dave."

Even if she was only kidding, with him already going over to the dark side of wanting to murder her, he was pissed. Possessively jealous over her, even if she was just kidding about having sex with his three brothers, and if this was her idea of an April Fools' joke, it wasn't funny. In the way that he thought it was funny to tell her that he had sex with her mother, sister, and best friend, knowing she'd never believe him, he didn't think it funny for her to tell him that she had sex with his three brothers.

"What the Hell is wrong with you? Are you nuts? I could almost understand you being sexually attracted to one of my brothers enough to have sex with him but why would you sleep with all three of my brothers? Why would my brothers do that to me by sleeping with you? How could you? How could they? Fuck! God damn it Gwen!"

He slammed his fist on the dining room table while looking at her as if he didn't believe that she'd sleep with any one of his brothers never mind all three of his brothers.

"Calm down Roger. You're scaring the dog," she said giving him an uneasy look.

Even though he was upset, there was still a glimmer of disbelief. There was still the real possibility that she was playing a joke on him.

"Calm down? How in the Hell can I calm down after you confessed to sucking and fucking my three brothers," he said giving her a hard look.

Actually with his brothers all horny men lusting over his wife for years, in the way that he never lusted over their wives, he could understand how all three of his brothers would want to have sex with his wife. With him the youngest of the four brothers, he didn't understand why she'd want to sleep with any of his three, older brothers. With him the best looking of the four brothers and with his brothers' three wives always sexually teasing him and flirting with him, they all wanted him sexually when he didn't want any of them sexually. With his three brothers always sexually teasing her and flirting with her, it was obvious that his three brothers would have no compunction in having sex with her.

Yet, with her never fueling their flame, it was obvious to him that she didn't want any of them in the way that he didn't want any of their wives. Still, he didn't understand. In the way that he understood why his three brothers would want to have sex with his wife, he didn't understand why his wife would want to have sex with any of his three brothers, especially when she showed no interest in them before.

He'd never want to have sex with any of his sisters-in-law when he had Gwen. Based on that logic, why would Gwen want to have sex with any of his three brothers when she had him? Yet, now with her confessing to sleeping with his three brothers, he wondered if she still loved him in the way he thought she did and in the way that he still loved her. Going back and forth, he didn't believe her. He didn't know what to believe. Yet, what if it's not a joke. What if she's telling him the truth?

Something he'd never do, he'd never disrespect his brothers by sexually violating his brothers' wives by sleeping with any of them. He'd never trash the trust his brothers had in him by having sex with any of their wives. Yet, here he is listening to his wife's sexual confession that not only did she have sex with one of his brothers but also that she had sex with all three of his brothers. If he had a gun, he'd shoot his brothers for having sex with his wife. Only, he didn't believe her. It was just a joke. Right?

"I'm sorry," said Gwen. "Things just happened. With one thing leading to another, somehow the sex got out of hand. What started out as a simple kiss, turned into your brothers groping me through my clothes, and you know how much I love being groped through my clothes while being kissed," she said swooning.

"Oh, my God," he said.

"Then, what started out groping your brothers cocks through their pants while kissing them, turned into them removing their cocks from their pants and me giving them a hand job before they pushed my head down for me to give them all blowjobs," she said.

"Oh, my God," he said.

"I blew your three brothers. I sucked their cocks. Sorry, really I am. The next thing I knew, I was in bed with them and we were naked. The next thing I knew, I was making love to them and they were fucking me, really pounding my pussy," she said with an apologetic shrug. "Oh, my God, they all gave me such orgasms."

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God," he said holding his head in his hands. "Why? Why? Why?"

Sitting there so ruined and so devastated by her obvious true sexual confessions of having sex with his three brothers, he looked the way Nancy Kerrigan did when Tanya Harding's husband hit her knee with a baseball bat at the ice skating Olympics.

"If it makes any difference, I didn't sleep with them all at the same time. I didn't have an orgy, if that's what you're thinking," she said.

He looked up at her with a look of confusion on his face.

"It doesn't make any difference if you slept with them one at a time or all at once. The fact that you slept with my three brothers is the issue," he said avoiding her look.

He hung his head in shame.

"I only said that because I wanted you to know that I may be a little slutty, but I'm not a whore. If you need to cast blame somewhere, don't blame me and don't blame your brothers. Blame that damn Cosmopolitan magazine for putting sexual thoughts in my head," she said with anger before giving him a dirty laugh.

She gave him a loving smile as if her not having sex with all three of his three brothers at the same time made any difference in her unfaithfulness to him and betrayal of him. He couldn't believe what she was saying. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He only wished she had sex with her best friend, Heather, instead of with all three of his brothers. Gwen, his loving wife and the love of his life, just confessed to having sex with his three brothers. Unless this was her continuation of her April Fools' joke, surely she wouldn't confess such a thing if it wasn't true. Right?

Only, he made sexual confessions about having sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend that weren't true so why wouldn't she make the same sexual confessions about his three brothers? Obviously with his sexual confessions encouraging her sexual confessions and for her to volunteer her sexual confessions of sleeping with his three brothers, she must believe his sexual confessions that he had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend. This whole April Fools' joke is nothing more than an out of control fiasco. Now he wished he had never told her that he had sex with her mother, sister, and best friend.

"Actually, I wasn't thinking of you having an orgy with my three brothers," he said while trying to remain calm by not thinking of her naked with any of his brothers never mind with all three of his brothers.

He tried keeping the thought alive that everything she said and all that she confessed was just part of her April Fools' joke. He tried thinking of something else to not encourage his thoughts of him strangling her room to grow for her sexual unfaithfulness with his brothers. Instead, as if she was his slutty daughter instead of his whore of a wife, he admonished her with a stern look. Having already shown her his rage but calmer now, he'd have to fall in her trap again and believe her stupid joke for him to give her more than just a stern look.

Even though she had him hooked, he still wasn't buying it. She wouldn't have sex with his three brothers and none of his three brothers would have sex with her, his wife, the love of his life. That's for sure. Then, in the way he gave her all of the explicit, sexual details of him having sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend, she began giving him more details of the forbidden, sexual union that she had with his three brothers.

"I slept with each of them over the years, whenever the opportunity presented itself. You know me when it comes to sex, always horny and always ready. You know me when it comes to stroking, sucking, and fucking cock," she said with a smile on her face. "Just as my mother, sister, and best friend do, unable to get enough of it, I love cock."

When she said that she loves cock in reference to his three brothers, his heart hurt and his head ached.

"Oh, God," he said rocking back and forth in his chair as if he was a mentally insane person in an asylum.

She gave him a sad look of apology.

"Unable to control myself, I love giving hand jobs as much as I love giving blowjobs and as much as I love getting laid," she said so insensitively while fingering the impression of her nipples that suddenly emerged through her bathrobe. "If you know how slutty my sister Genevieve is, think of me as a super sexual version of her but without being so lewd, lascivious, and crass."

"Oh, God," he said looking over at her as the realization that this was no joke took hold of his mind.

With her continuing to paint him a sexual image, all he could think about were his brothers' cocks in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy. "All it takes for me to get going is for a man to kiss me while feeling me through my clothes," she said closing her eyes and swooning again as if she was being kissed and felt through her clothes.

Unable to formulate the words to speak, while imagining his three brothers kissing her while feeling her through her clothes, he sat there in shocked silence before he blurted out his disbelief. Was she telling the truth or was she telling him a joke? He didn't know. He couldn't tell. She was so convincing in her confession. Suddenly, possessing him and taking ownership of him in a fit of rage, he could feel his hands around her neck choking the life out of her beautiful body for sleeping with his three brothers.

"I don't know what to say? I'm stunned. I'm shocked. I can't believe you had sex with my three brothers. I feel so betrayed," he said. "I feel so humiliated. How could you do that to me, your loving husband? Why would they do that to me, their own brother?"

With him having no one to trust, he felt like crying. With him betrayed by his wife having sex with his three brothers and his three brothers having sex with her, he felt like screaming. In the way that he figured she would have done when he confessed to having sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend, he wanted to break something. With her giving him no reaction at all, he showed her his rage. Instead of giving him a look of compassion, instead of telling him April Fools', as if this was all his fault, she made a sour face of contempt at him.

"If I understand this correctly, with you adhering to a double standard, what's good for the gander is not good for the goose? Is that it Roger? Are you saying that it's okay for you to have sex with my mother, my sister, and my best friend but it's not okay for me to have sex with your three brothers? In my book, with you already confessing to having sex with my mother, my sister, and my best friend, my having sex with your three brothers would make us even."

She was right, of course, but he never thought she'd actually have sex with his three brothers just as he never thought she'd turn his April Fools' joke on him yet again. Her math was correct, of course, except for the fact that he didn't have sex with her mother, her sister, or her best friend. What she did in reality by having sex with his three brothers, he did only in his dreams when having sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend. What she confessed to doing in having sex with his three brothers, he never did with her mother, sister, and best friend.

"It's different for a man than it is for a woman. An extramarital affair is only sex to a man. An extramarital affair to a woman is more than sex. It's love. It's romance. It's commitment," he said.