Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him her face of skepticism.

"Obviously, just as my mother, my sister, and my best friend love kissing you and sucking your cock as much as I love kissing you and sucking your cock, I loved kissing your brothers and sucking their cocks too," she said. "Obviously, just as my mother, my sister, and my best friend, don't love you, if anything, they all hate you, having sex with your brothers wasn't love for me either. In the way that it was just sex to you, it was just sex to me too," she said with defiance.

She looked at her husband with love while he looked at her with anger.

"It's just sex. Is that it? It's just sex and it doesn't mean anything to you that you've ruined all of these lives by breaking up four marriages with you sleeping with my three brothers," he said with rage.

She nodded her head and shrugged before giving him an understanding smile.

"In that regard Roger, when it comes to sex, newsflash, women are no different from men. When it comes to sex, Roger, newsflash, women are just as horny as men. Women loved being kissed and felt through their clothes just as men loved being kissed and felt through their clothes. Women love giving oral sex as much as they love receiving oral sex," she said as if giving him a sex education class about the birds and the bees.

All too real, the imagined image of her on her knees and sucking each of his brothers filled him with a rage that he's never felt before. The imagined image of his three brothers putting a hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head and ejaculating their cum in her mouth, filled him with rage at the thought of her swallowing their cum. Hoping that she'd come clean and tell him that this was all just an April Fools' joke that she was playing on him, he so wanted to tell her that he was just playing an April Fools' joke on her too. Only with her already getting the better of him by telling him that her mother, her sister, and her best friend hated him, he was ready to pull the plug on this April Fools' joke by telling her that he was just kidding. By telling him that she's slept with his three brothers and with him giving her more of a reaction to her confession than she gave him to his confessions, his April Fools' joke badly backfired on him while her April Fools' joke was just beginning.

"None of it sounds fair when you put it that way," he said hanging his head.

Only, instead of allowing him to admonish her, instead of being embarrassed and/or feeling guilt and shame, she looked as if she was enjoying confessing her sins to him too much for this to be an April Fools' joke. In the way that he had become sexually excited in giving her the sexual details of having sex with her mother, she looked as if she was becoming sexually aroused just by giving him the shockingly, explicit, sexual details of her having sex with his three brothers. So shocking for him to believe before, now he suspected that she really did have sex with his three brothers.

Suddenly he felt drained. Suddenly, he felt empty. Suddenly he felt so tired, so forlorn, and so depressed. Suddenly, he wanted to kill everyone, his three brothers, and her before killing himself. With his whole world crumbling around him, he wished this was just a bad dream, a nightmare that would end as soon as he opened his eyes.

"Just as you enjoyed fingering and licking my mother, my sister, and my best friend's pussy, I loved it when Steve, Jim, and Dave fingered and licked my pussy," she said filling his mind with more of the sexual details. "Just as you loved having my mother, my sister, and my best friend sucking your cock, I loved sucking the cocks of your three brothers."

The imagined image of his three brothers positioned between her shapely thighs took hold of him in the way of a fever. The imagined image of her on her knees in front of his three brothers while sucking their pricks made him insane. Unable to think of anything else, all he could think of her sucking and fucking his brothers while they licked and fucked her. When he just wanted to put his hands over his ears and scream for him not to hear her talking, she gave him a sexually excited look as if recalling Steve, Jim, and Dave fingering and licking her pussy. How could she do this to him? How could his brothers have sex with his wife?

"I'm sure you did enjoy having your pussy fingered and licked," he said.

After she convinced him that she had sex with his three brothers, he tried showing her as much maturity and understanding as she showed him when he confessed that he had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend. Unable to remove the surreal, sexual images from his mind, he gave her an empty look while imagining Steve, Jim, and Dave fingering and licking her pussy. Unable to remove the surreal, sexual images from his mind, he looked through her while imagining her sucking his brothers before fucking his brothers.

"Oh, my God, making me their whore, they all gave me such great orgasms with their fingers, their mouths, and their cocks," she said swooning before laughing gleefully while angering him even more.

She gave him a sexually excited look and he gave her a stare that would incinerate her if she was holding anything combustible.

"I'm sure they did make you their whore and I'm sure you are their whore...whore," he said with venom.

No longer looking at her as his wife, he looked at her as if she was a whore, a cock sucking, cum slut of a whore.

"Just as they were all so into me, no pun intended," she said with a dirty laugh. "I was so into them. With you the only man I ever had sex with and with me unable to control my sexual lust for them, I was hungry for their cocks. I was starving for their stiff pricks."

Yet, still not believing her and not believing a word she said, nonetheless Roger hung his head in shame while hoping beyond hope that she wasn't telling him the truth about having sex with his three brothers. For sure, she's just telling him a joke. Getting him again, any second she'll yell the real truth.

'April Fools',' he imagined her screaming at the top of her lungs to immediately diffuse the situation.

How dumb can he be? No matter what she tells him, he believes her. No matter what joke she plays on him, he falls for it. Just once, he wished he could get her in the way she gets and he thought that he could with his April Fools' joke but obviously, he didn't.

Torn between believing her and not believing her, he didn't know what to believe. Yet, with her acting so sincere in confessing her sexual infidelity with having sex with his three brothers, he found it difficult not to believe her. He was angry with himself for not being able to tell if she was joking or not in the way that she always could with him. Suddenly a wave of anger washed over him in the way of a giant tsunami coming to shore. Even if she was kidding him by elaborating on her joke, the sexual details of her confession of her having sex with his three brothers was so very believable that it was difficult for him to hear.

Possessing him as if in a spell, the images of her naked with his three, naked brothers controlled his every thought. Now, he couldn't erase the imagined, sexual images from his crazed mind of her being intimate with Steve, Jim, and Dave. It didn't even matter that he believed her or didn't believe her. The vivid images that she drew him and that his mind painted of her having sex with someone else paralyzed his brain from thinking of anything else but her naked with his three, naked brothers.

Why would she? How dare she? Why would they? How dare they? No longer able to think clearly to discern if she was kidding or confessing the truth, his anger was a growing bonfire of rage fueled by the imagined images he had of her sucking and fucking his brothers.

Yet, giving her the slimmest shadow of doubt that this was her joke and that she didn't have sex with his brothers, she's not a slut. She's not a whore. She's his beautiful wife. A virgin when he married her, he liked believing that he was still the only man that she knew in the physical and Biblical sense of God's word.

Definitely, without a doubt, she's reenacting a sexy scenario from a story she read in Cosmopolitan magazine of a cheating wife having sex with her three brothers-in-law. Yeah, that's it. Of course, that's it. Just as he'd never cheat on her, Gwen would never cheat on him. This whole thing is just a joke, her April Fools' joke played on him.

Further, in respect of the sixth and ninth commandments, she'd never have sex with his brothers. Would she? She'd never fuck and suck his brothers. Would she? His brothers would never disrespect him and abuse his trust by cheating on him with his wife. Would they?

In the way that he knew his brothers would never have sex with Gwen, he'd never have sex with any of his brothers' wives no matter how much they sexually teased and tempted them. In the way that he'd never cheat on Gwen to have sex with any of his brothers' wives or with her mother, sister, and/or best friend, he hoped she'd never have sex with any of his brothers. In the way that he'd never have sex with any of his brothers wives, no matter how much his brothers sexually lusted over Gwen, he hoped his brothers would never betray him by having sex with his wife.

Would they? Would she? Nah, knowing his brothers were better than that and trusting them more than that, even if she threw herself at them, which she never would, they'd never have sex with his wife. With him having to trust someone and with him having to believe in something, just as his wife would never betray him and disrespect him like that, his brothers would never betray him and disrespect him like that either.

With Gwen confessing that she and his brothers broke two of the Ten Commandments, Thou shall not commit adultery and Thou shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or more inappropriately, thou shall not covet your brother's wife, he was stunned. Something he thought he'd never do, as payback, her confession made him want to have sex with the wives of his three brothers in addition to having real sex instead of just fantasy sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend. Only, he wasn't sexually attracted to any of his brothers' wives in the way his brothers were obviously sexually attracted to his wife and in the way that his three sisters-in-laws were obviously sexually attracted him.

With him so sexually attracted to her mother, sister, and best friend, he could certainly understand his brothers' sexual attraction to his wife. Yet, sexually fantasizing of having sex with someone is one thing but actually doing the dirty deed is something else entirely. Now he wondered, even if Gwen didn't have sex with any of his brothers, if she fantasized over having sex with any one of them or all of them.

Maybe she's thought about having sex with one of them or all of them. Maybe in the way that he dreams and sexually fantasizes over Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather, Gwen dreams and sexually fantasizes over Steve, Jim, and Dave. With his sexual confessions of having sex with her mother, sister, and best friend just sexual fantasies that morphed into his April Fools' joke, maybe her sexual confessions of having sex with his three brothers is just her sexual fantasies that morphed into her April Fools' joke.

Yet, that's it. She's just joking. Of course. Without a doubt. She's just kidding him that she had sex with his three brothers.

'Ha! Ha!'

Able to trust his wife completely, he has nothing to worry about. Everything is fine. She got him again.

'Ha! Ha!'

Only with him having an inkling that her sexual confession were true, he had to keep telling himself that it was just a joke for him to believe that it was just a joke. Just as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz closed her eyes and repeated, 'I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home,' he silently repeated to himself, 'She's just joking. She's just joking. She's just joking.'

In the way she confessed to supposedly having sexual relations with his three brothers, even though she's apparently fantasized about having sex with his three brothers, she'd never have sex with any of his brothers. In the way that he confessed to having sexual relations with her mother, her sister, and her best friend, even though he fantasized about having hot sex with all three of them, he'd never have sexual relations with her mother, her sister, and her best friend. Yet, now, with her going the extra mile by filling in some of the sordid, sexual details of her confessed affairs, she'd have to tell him that she didn't have sex with his three brothers for him to believe her.

She'd have to tell him that it was all an April Fools' joke for him to believe her. Yet, even then, with him as quick and not as bright in figuring out things as she obviously is, he still wouldn't know what to believe. There'd always be that niggling shadow of a doubt, did she suck and fuck them or didn't she? He may never know the truth.

Something so unbelievable yet obviously so true, how could he get over that not only did his loving wife cheat on him but also she confessed to cheating on him with his three brothers? Moreover, how could he ever forgive his three brothers for so betraying him by sleeping with his wife? Is there no one that he can trust? Is there nothing he can believe in, not the sanctity of marriage and not the respectful loyalty of his brothers, his family, and his own blood? Hopefully, this is nothing more than her April Fools' joke played on him.

"Okay," said Roger trying his best to be as understanding, forgiving, and supportive as she was when he told her that he slept with her mother, sister, and best friend. "I'm glad you told me that you had sex with my three brothers," he said taking a big, deep breath while trying to remain calm.

Pussy for cock, three for three, seemingly they were equal in their infidelity. Only, his infidelity with her mother, her sister, and her best friend was all just imagined, sexual fantasies, dreams that he had, and an April Fools' joke. Her sexual infidelity with his three brothers was seemingly was for real. As if playing a chess match, surely, had she really had sex with his three brothers, with him having sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend, that surely would equal if not top her sleeping with his three brothers. Only, just a joke, he didn't really have sex with her mother, her sister, or with her best friend. Obviously with her not done yet, she looked at him to give him a sad, nervous smile.

"I'm so very sorry but that's not all," she said. "I have another confession to make."

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.