Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike? You slept with Mike? My best friend? How could you? Why would you?" He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He remained silent while waiting for her to answer and when she didn't answer him with anything more than just a shrug of her shoulders, he continued. "With us together since childhood, and with him always having my back in the way that I've always had his back, he was the best man at our wedding. Why would he do that to me? Why would you sleep with him?"

Giving him a look mixed with sexual excitement and shame, she not only confessed to sleeping with his best friend but also she confessed to sleeping with his boss too. After already having confessed to having sex with his three brothers and with his father, she now confessed to having sexual relations with his best friend and his boss too. She confessed to having sex with six men.

Seemingly looking as sexually aroused as she looked amused by sharing her sexual escapades with her husband, apparently she wasn't looking for forgiveness. Obviously intent on getting him to react to her sexual confessions, she just seemed eager to share. With him opening the door by confessing his extramarital infidelities, he opened the door to her sexual confessions by telling her that he slept with her mother, sister, and best friend.

In the way that she said he hopes he has sex with his mother again so that she can watch, perhaps she's hoping he'll return the favor. Perhaps she's hoping that he'll suggest that she has sex again with his brothers, his father, his best friend, and his boss so that he can watch too. Only, bad enough that he has the sexual images holding his mind hostage, he could never watch any man having sex with his wife, especially if those men were his brothers, his father, his best friend, and his boss. With him always thinking that his wife was always so good, it was hard for him to wrap his brain around her being so bad and bad not in a good way.

"Yes," she said. "I slept with Mike."

As if burning a hole in her face with his eyes, he continued staring at her without talking before he asked her his next question.

"You slept with my boss too? How could you? Why would you?" He looked at her as if he hated her instead of loved her. "What the Hell is wrong with you? Have you totally lost your mind or are you just a nasty whore?"

She gave him the same smug look that he gave her when he told her that he slept with her mother, her sister, and her best friend. The six people he could trust, his three brothers, his father, his best friend, and his boss, all violated his trust by having sex with his wife. How could they? How dare they?

Ready to sell their souls for sex, men are such dirty bastards when it comes to the opportunity of having sex with a beautiful woman, even if those men are his brothers, his father, his best friend, and/or his boss. If he had a gun in his hand right now, he'd shoot them all starting with her. He was glad he hid the bullets otherwise he'd be so tempted to get his gun, load his gun, and start shooting.

"Yes, to all of your questions," she said. "As well as sleeping with your three brothers and your father, I also slept with your best friend and your boss too. Obviously not only have I lost my mind over sex but also I'm a nasty whore," she said giving him a hard stare as if daring him to slap her.

He stared at her without saying anything before interrupting the silence with his outrage.

"I can't believe it. I just can't believe it," he said shaking his head with as much anger as he showed sorrow. "If it's not bad enough you having sex with my brothers and my father, I can't believe you had sex with my best friend and my boss too. Is there any man you haven't sucked and fucked?"

She shrugged him a smirk.

"You're not so innocent yourself with you having sex with my mother, my sister, and my best friend. With you cumming in all of their mouths and with them swallowing your cum, it sounds like you had some sexy fun too. If anything, with me having sex with the six men closest to you and you having sex with the three women closest to me, tits for cocks, I'd say we're even."

Her math was a little off in her favor. With her supposedly having sex with six men and him confessing to having sex with three women, even though he didn't have sex with anyone but his wife, for the time being it was a sexual standoff nonetheless. The difference is, of course, in the way she confessed to having had sex with his brothers, father, best friend, and boss, other than in his dreams and sexual fantasies, he never had sex with her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend. They both remained silent while staring at one another.

"Why Gwen? Why?" He looked at her with a face full of disgust and consternation. "I don't understand. I thought we were so happy. I thought you loved me. I thought I was the only man in your life," he said.

As if she had already justified her answer in her mind, she didn't even have to ponder what she was going to say next.

"I was desperate to get pregnant," she said wringing her hands while showing him her nervousness and vulnerability for the first time. "I wanted a baby and when you couldn't give me a baby, I truly lost my mind," she said pausing in thought before continuing.

He took her hand again and gave it a squeeze.

"I'm sorry," he said and truly he was. "Having children was just never meant to be for us."

Knowing full well how much having a baby meant to her, he felt as guilty as he felt responsible for driving her to have sex with others with the hope of getting pregnant. She had tears welling up in her eyes but refusing to cry, she lifted her head with confidence and self-righteousness. Now instead of being angry with her, he just wanted to hold her. He just wanted to tell her that everything is okay and all is forgiven.

So what? In the scheme of things, it's just sex. Twenty years from now it won't be such the issue that it is now. It wasn't as if she loved any of these men. It wasn't as if she was going to leave him for any of these six men.

"I thought the next best thing would be for one of your brothers to give me a baby. Then, when they couldn't get me pregnant, I tried your father," she said. "I figured if one of them impregnated me with child, my baby would have their DNA and resemble you enough for you to never know that you weren't the father."

With everyone around her seemingly pregnant and already with children, he remembered how insane she had become in trying to get pregnant. She wanted a baby so very much. He understood her motives now but that was still no excuse for her having sex with not only his brothers but also with his father, his best friend, and even with his boss.

Yet, there was always that hopeful possibility that she wasn't telling him the truth. There was always that hopeful possibility that these sexual confessions where nothing more than her April Fools' joke. An elaborate April Fools' joke nonetheless, and with her getting the better of him yet again, she had him believing that she really had sex with his brothers, his father, his best friend, and his boss.

'Ha! Ha! Very funny. April Fools'. I get it. The joke is on me.'

Only with her having sex with his best friend and his boss a stretch, now he didn't believe her. Now he knew this whole thing was nothing more than her April Fools' joke. She should have quit when she was ahead. She should have ended her joke with her having sex with his brothers and father. He may have more believed her then, even though he still wasn't entirely sure if she was telling the truth in sleeping with everyone or still joking him.

"I see," he said playing along with her while now suspecting the whole thing is a ruse. "I understand and I forgive you for having sex with my brothers and with my father but then why did you have sex with my best friend and my boss too?"

For the first time she looked away from him with shame.

"When your brothers and your father were unable to impregnate me, I didn't know what else to do. Going for broke, I was desperate to have a baby," she said looking as if she was going to cry.

"I'm sorry Gwen," he said apologizing when she should be the one apologizing to him for having sex with his brothers, his father, his best friend, and his boss.

"Crossing that bridge later should I get pregnant by your best friend or by your boss, with Mike and your boss both fathering a boatload of kids, I thought I'd try to see if they could get me pregnant," she said wringing her hands. "With me so desperate to get pregnant, seemingly it was a good idea at the time."

He looked at her as if she was nuts and back then when all of this was happening with her desperately trying to get pregnant, she was insane over wanting and not being able to have a baby.

"I see," he said trying to not get angry but to no avail.

She gave him a pathetically sorrowful look that curtailed his anger somewhat and that gave him renewed insight into how desperate she was feeling at the time.

"My having sex with them and trying to get pregnant was just before I had myself tested," she said wringing her hands again. "Once I knew I couldn't get pregnant no matter who was the father, I haven't had sex with any of them since," she said crossing her heart. "It's been a long, long while since I had sex with anyone other than with you," she said giving him a warm, wifely smile.

The love that he always felt for her before and that he once again felt for her now replaced the anger that he was feeling towards her. He looked at her wanting to believe that the only reason why she cheated on him with his brothers, his father, his best friend, and his boss was so that she could have a baby to care for and to love. Inspired by her hormones, her sexual motives were so innocent and maternally driven that he couldn't blame her even if she did have sex with his brothers, his father, his best friend, and his boss.

She didn't want to have sex with any of those men for the sake of having empty sex. That's for sure. She wanted a baby. Only, if her motives for having sex with everyone was just to get pregnant, then why would she suck them and swallow their cum instead of having them all ejaculate in her pussy?

Nonetheless her sucking them and swallowing their cum, just as he understood her and forgave her for having sexual intercourse with every man who was important to him, he felt her pain. He felt her sorrow. He felt her sadness. With him feeling her, especially in the way that he still so loved her, how could he stay mad at her? With him feeling so guilty that he couldn't give her a baby, he knew how devastated she was in not being able to get pregnant to have a baby of her own to love.

Loving her even more now than he ever did before, he understood her reasons for her doing what she did and he was already ready to forgive her for all of her sexual transgressions. Hating all of this April Fools' bullshit, he just wanted to go back to how things were between him and his wife. Now that his April Fools' joking was over, he wanted her to know that he didn't have sex with her mother, sister, and best friend.

With her the only woman in his life forever, until death do they part, he wanted her to know that he'd never have sex with her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend. Now that she knew that she couldn't have children, he wanted to believe that she was done having sex with everyone but him. Wanting to put it all behind him and forgive her for every one of her sexual transgressions, he needed to know if she was telling him the truth or just telling him a story as her elaborate practical joke.

Suspecting that she was being honest, he needed to know for sure that she wasn't just telling him an April Fools' joke. For sure, he didn't want any more surprises. He was glad that she didn't get pregnant by anyone other than him. Even though he understood why she'd be willing to love a baby that wasn't his, he would have been unable to accept a baby that wasn't his, especially if that baby was his brother's, his father's, his best friend's, or his boss' baby.

"So, tell me and be honest. I promise, I won't be mad," he said playing along with her again. "How long has it been since you've had sex with my brothers, my father, my best friend, and/or my boss?"

She looked at him as if she was proud of herself.

"Oh, God. It's been a long, long time, a very long time," she said.

"How long?"

"Let's see," she said opening her hand to count on her fingers while looking up at the ceiling again as if all of the answers were suspended in midair. "Aside from the mailman, the UPS man, and the pizza delivery man--," she said.

Interrupting her, he looked at her as if she was nuts. He looked at her as if he wanted to strangle her. He looked at her as if she was still continuing to play an April Fools' joke on him but this was no joke. With her continuing to push all of his buttons, especially with her adding three more men to her sexual confessions, she had gone way too far.

"Pardon? The mailman? I'm sorry. Did I hear you right? Did you just say that you had sex with the mailman?"

Crestfallen that her list of sexual lovers were seemingly endless, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. Whether it was a joke or not, she needed to stop. He could only take so much. Ready to forgive her before, there's was no way that he could forgive her now. With him so gullible and believing whatever she said and/or confessed, already party to her sick, sense of humor, he just hoped she was joking.

"Yes," she said. "We had sex dozens of times. The mailman gave new meaning to postage due and special delivery, if you know what I mean," she said with a dirty laugh.

He couldn't believe she had sex with the mailman dozens of times. He couldn't believe she was so glib about sharing her body with all people but with the man who delivers their mail.

"And the UPS man? You had sex with the UPS man too?"

He couldn't believe she had sex with the UPS man.

"Yes, of course," she said. "When your best friend and your boss couldn't even get me pregnant, I was ready to have sex with anyone who came to the door. With him always in the neighborhood, I had sex with the UPS man dozens of times too. Being that he was always delivering me my packages, I needed to check out his package," she said with a wink and another dirty laugh.

No longer looking at her as if she was his loving wife, she was nothing but a no good, dirty, cock sucking whore. With her pushing out a beautiful, black baby that would be difficult for her to explain to him or to anyone else in the neighborhood and/or in their family, happy for the small things in life, he was glad that Jehovah's Witnesses didn't come to his door anymore. He was glad they lived on a dead end street instead of a main road. There's no telling who else she'd fucked and sucked if more men went by her front door.

"And you had sex with even the pizza delivery man too? I can't believe you had sex with the pizza delivery man," he said looking at her as if he was looking at a crazy person.

Suddenly swearing off pizza for the rest of his life, going to the pizza parlor himself to pick up his pizza pie, he'll never order another pizza for delivery again.

"Yes," she said with a sexy smile as if it was no big deal that she had sex with the pizza delivery man. "You know me with hot pepperoni and spicy meatballs," she said with another dirty laugh. "How do you think we got all of those free pizzas?"

He couldn't believe she had sex with the pizza delivery man too. With the pizza delivery man delivering pizza and guaranteeing they'd be hot, having sex with him must have been a real quickie.

"Maybe a better question for me to ask, is there anyone you haven't had sex with yet?"

As if he was watching a Penthouse movie, The Happy Hooker, with Xavier Hollander, a former call girl and Madam, in the starring role, he couldn't believe this was his wife telling him all of this.

"I didn't have sex with the paperboy. Barely eighteen-years-old, he's way too young," she said as if proud of controlling herself from seducing the paperboy too. "Saving us money on his Christmas tip and making sure that we always received our newspapers, I did flash him my topless and naked body a couple of times though."

He rolled his eyes and sighed. Seemingly there was no getting through to her to make her realize that all that she sexually did behind his back and while supposedly faithfully married to him was wrong. She was no loving wife. She was nothing but a cock sucking, cum loving whore. How dare she have sex with all of those men, nine men that she willingly confessed to, while he was working?

"Okay. Tell me and be honest," he gave her a look as if he was a policeman interrogating her. "How long has it been since you had sex with my brothers, my father, my best friend, my boss, the mailman, the UPS man, and the pizza delivery man?"

Again, as if she was proud of the sexual self-control she possessed in abstaining from sex, she gave him a big smile.

"It's been a very long while, at least a week since I've had sex with anyone but with you," she said while giving him a sexy smile.

A week? Only now that she's had sex with nearly every man on the planet, he didn't think he could have sex with her. With everyone cumming in her mouth and in her pussy, all he would think of when kissing her is her kissing, sucking, and fucking other men.

Enough with the joking. This joke was out of hand. This joke was getting even more ridiculous. This April Fools' joke needed to end. Now not believing anything that she said for a minute, he rolled his eyes and let out his sigh of relief along with his disbelief.

"So, it's been at least a week since you've had sex with my brothers, my father, my best friend, my boss, the mailman, the UPS man, and the pizza delivery man? Is that right?"

As if it was a real feat of self-control to abstain from having sex with every man he knows, she smiled while enthusiastically nodding her head up and down.

"Yes. Not counting the ones you've given me, it's been at least a week since I've had an orgasm," she said. "Absolutely and that's the God's honest truth," she said crossing her heart again. "See? I'm not the whore you think I am," she said with pride.

Hoping beyond hope that she was playing an April Fools' joke on him, he looked at her as if she was crazy.

"A week is not such a long time Gwen. Especially now that you know you cannot become pregnant, I don't understand why you continued having sex with my brothers, my father, my best friend, my boss, the mailman, the UPS man, and the pizza delivery man. If your intention was to get pregnant, I don't understand why you didn't stop having sex with them once you found out that you couldn't get pregnant," he said.

"I know. You're right. My only excuse was that I was so sad and so lonely with you working all the time," she said.

He looked at her as if she was still pranking him.

"If your intention was to get pregnant, I don't understand why you'd blow them all, allow them to cum in your mouth, and swallow their cum, instead of having them all ejaculate their cum in your pussy." He shook his head while staring at her in disbelief. "Boy, for someone who never leaves the house, you sure do get around."

For the first time, she hung her head in shame. For the first time, she looked embarrassed. For the first time, she looked sorry.

"First of all, it's been more than a week, eight or even nine days since I've had sex with anyone but you," she said raising her voice with attitude.

"Okay," he said sighing and rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry but after having sex with your three brothers, your father, your best friend, your boss, the mailman, the UPS man, and the pizza delivery man, I couldn't stop," she said with a voice laden with remorse and a face wrinkled with guilt. "On the pretense of trying to get pregnant to have a baby of my own, in the frenzy of desperate sex, now I'm addicted to dick," she said.