Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen, I have an idea," she said with a big, sexually excited smile on her face. "I may know how to fix this. I have an idea that you may like," she said giving him her sexiest look.

He looked at her with hopefulness that what she was going to say next would fix all that was wrong with their marriage. If she was going to offer him sex, he looked at her ready to reject her for the first time since he's known her. Now, when he had sex with her, he'd think of his brothers, his father, his best friend, his boss, the mailman, the UPS man, and the pizza delivery man having sex with her. Now when he had sex with her, he'd think of her naked and on her knees while sucking the cocks of nine men.

"What can you possibly say that will fix you cheating on me with everyone I know," he said with anger. "I can't believe you had sex with nine men. I'm still reeling with the imagined images of you naked and in the arms of my naked brothers and naked father," he said with sorrow.

She gave him half a smile.

"Yes. That's correct. I had sex with nine men but I can fix this," she said giving him another little smile while patting his hand. "Since I had sex dozens of times with your three brothers, your father, your best friend, your boss, and an assorted collection of other men who came to the house, what if I did something sexually special for you?"

* * * * *

She smiled at him with sexual excitement. Here it comes. She's going to offer him sex, hot sex. She thinks that she can fix all of this with a mere blowjob. Horny after she put her feet on the table, lifted her bathrobe and nightgown while spreading her legs to flash him her pussy while masturbating herself, ready to take her up on her offer for sex, he was already beyond being horny. Only, if she was going to offer him hot sex, there'd be nine other men in bed and in his head with him. Nonetheless, never turning her down for sex before, he didn't think he could turn her down for sex now.

Yet, not wanting to be in bed with her with nine other men, he surely would turn her down for sex until he came to peace with all of her sexual indiscretions. He needed to maintain his dignity and his self-respect. The man of the house, he was still the king of his castle. For all that she's done and all that she's confessed, he didn't think he could find it in his heart to forgive her no matter how hot the sex he perceived she'd give him was.

No doubt, with her pushing all of his sexual buttons, she'd want to give him pillow talk about all of the extramarital, sexual affairs she had. No doubt, she'd want to role play with him pretending to be his brother, his father, his best friend, his boss et al. No doubt, once getting in the mood, he'd want her to role play being her mother, her sister, and even her best friend. Exciting to have pillow talk and role playing before, unfortunately he needed more than pillow talk and role playing now.

Tits for cocks. If she discusses his brothers, his father, his best friend, his boss, the mailman, UPS man, and the pizza delivery man while in bed having sex with him, he'd choke her to death. If she discussed his brothers, his father, his best friend, his boss, the mailman, the UPS man, and the pizza delivery man while in bed having sex with him, then he'd discuss the sexual fantasies that he has of her mother, her sister, and her best friend.

Yet, not knowing how she could fix this by giving him hot sex salted with salacious pillow talk and eroticized by role playing, hot sex, pillow talk, and role playing wasn't nearly enough for all that she's sexual done behind his back. Hot sex would never heal the hurt that he now feels knowing her mother never liked him, her sister dislikes him even more, and her best friend hates him. A neat trick if she could do it, but how can she fix any of that with sex and pillow talk?

"What can you possibly do that's sexually special for me to fix this Gwen? After all that you've sexual done behind my back and after all that you've confessed to me, our relationship and our marriage is beyond repair," he said. "It's over. Our marriage is over. We're done. We're finished. I can no longer trust you to be the faithful, virtuous wife that I thought you were," he said with sadness.

She looked at him with love.

"Don't say that our marriage is over. Don't you ever say that our marriage is over. Don't believe that we can't save our marriage because we can. We can still salvage our marriage. Our marriage is not over," she said vehemently.

"It's over Gwen. There's nothing you can do to fix what you've broken," he said.

"That's not true. We still love one another," she said reaching for his hand but he pulled away from her. "Please trust me to fix this. Please trust me to make this right. I can do this. I know I can," she said giving him a sexy smile.

He looked at her with despair and she looked at him with sexual excitement.

"You broke the trust that I had in you by having sex dozens of times with nine men," he said. "How can I ever trust you again? How can I believe anything you say? How can I look at you, kiss you, and have sex with you without thinking of my brothers, my father, my best friend, my boss, and the mailman, UPS man, and pizza delivery man?"

Her look of love changed to a look of anger.

"Yeah, well, every night you have sexual fantasies and salacious thoughts of my mother, my sister, and my best friend too. You're not so innocent yourself," she said.

Even though he was mad with her before, really mad, now unable to get mad at her, he looked at her with a flicker of forgiveness. He loved her, he really did. He couldn't imagine his life without Gwen in his life. Either he'd have to forgive her or let her go.

"Granted, I would have understood you sleeping with my brothers, even my father, with you desperately wanting a baby so very much. And had they made you pregnant, I may have never known that I wasn't the father," he said looking at her with kind understanding. "Just as my testosterone sometimes takes over my judgment, I understand that your maternal instincts and female hormones caused your lunacy in trying to get pregnant. Only, your decision to have sex with my best friend and my boss went too far. Then, when you had sex with the others, well, you didn't only cross the line, you erased the line by obliterating it," he said.

He looked at her with disappointment. He looked at her with shame. He looked at her with sorrow.

"I know Roger and I'm sorry. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. I'll make this right. I will," she said. "I promise I will if only you'd listen to what I have to say."

Tired of her turning, twisting, and manipulating him, instead of looking at her with forgiveness, he looked at her with renewed rage.

"Instead of just fucking everyone for the sake of getting pregnant, you sucked everyone for the sake of sex. You sucked all of their cocks. You blew them all, allowed them all to cum in your mouth, and swallowed them all," he said.

"I did and I'm sorry," she said.

"You belittled me and humiliated me before everyone I know. With you not only fucking them for the sake of having a baby, you sucked them for the sake of satisfying your perversely twisted sexual needs. How can I look any of them in the eyes anymore without controlling myself from killing them? Tell me. How can you possibly fix this? You'd have to suggest a miracle to fix this mess," he said with sadness.

He looked at her with curiosity while she gave him a sexually excited smile.

"Trust me. I can fix this," she said untying her bathrobe

She unbuttoned her nightgown to expose her beautiful breasts. Then, while staring up at him, she started fingering her nipples. She pulled them, turned them, and twisted them, as if she was begging him to suck them. She put her ankles on the dining room table again, raised her bathrobe and nightgown, and, as if she was having a gynecological exam, she spread her legs open wide again. She rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy with one hand while fingering her big nipples with her other hand.

"I'm sorry Gwen but you can't fix this by giving me sex," he said shaking his head and waving his hand while trying to stay strong.

As if she was the Devil, he refused to look at her but he was so weak when she gave him a sexy smile. He was already so very horny after having sexual fantasy last night of not just her mother but also her sister and her best friend. Had she not confessed to having sex with everyone he knows, he'd be licking her pussy before fucking her pussy. Had she now confessed to having sex with nine men, he'd be sticking his cock in her mouth.

"I know that you sexually fantasize over my mother, my sister, and my best friend. I've heard you talking in your sleep. I've heard you calling their names, Trudy...Genevieve...Heather," she said imitating his voice in calling them. "Just as I know you fuck them in your sleep, I know that you fantasized them sucking your cock. You're fixated with cumming in their mouths while feeling their huge tits and fingering their big nipples."

With him having nothing to say in defense of his alleged sexual fantasies, he looked at her embarrassed. In the way she looked at him with shame, guilt, embarrassment, and remorse before when she uttered the word awkward, he looked with the same expression on his face while she looked at him with confident seduction.

"So? It's just a dream," he said finally speaking. "You can't hold what I dream in my sleep against me. That's not right and that's not fair."

She gave him a look of compassionate understanding.

"Of all people to hold anything against anyone, I'm not holding your dreams against you. If anyone lives in a glass house I do and I'd never throw the first stone," she said fingering her pussy and pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples harder and moaning while he watched her masturbate herself. "So, being that I already had my sexual fun with your brothers, your father, your best friend, your boss, and with the mailman, UPS man, and pizza delivery man, this is what I propose."

He looked at her with as much sexual excitement as he looked at her with anger.

"What?" He shrugged his big shoulders. "There's nothing that you can propose to fix this Gwen," he said with dejection, rejection, and sadness. "We're done. Our marriage is over. There's nothing that you can say and there's nothing that you can do that will make this right."

She gave him a confident smile. Knowing her, she could fix anything. Only, she's going to have to propose more than just giving him a blowjob to fix this.

"If only based by you talking in your sleep and the huge erection that you have during the night and awaken with in the morning, I know that every night you dream and sexually fantasize about having sex with my mother, my sister, and/or my best friend. Especially now that I've had my wicked, sexual way with your brothers, father, best friend, boss, mailman, UPS man, and the pizza delivery man, I know that you'd love nothing more than to have your wicked sexual way with my mother, my sister, and my best friend."

He looked at her embarrassed that she knew he had been dreaming, sexually fantasizing, and lusting over her mother, her sister, and her best friend. In truth, on paper, with him just dreaming of doing the dirty deed of having extramarital sex and with her doing the dirty deed in reality in having extramarital sex, she was much more sexually perverted than he was. In the way that she obviously did and confessed that she had, he never acted upon his inappropriate, sexual impulses. Instead he masturbated his lust for her mother, her sister, and her best friend in a tissue. She should have done the same with her vibrator.

Only, understandably home alone while he was at work working, obviously she was bored. What started out with her wanting a baby morphed to her wanting, needing, and craving sex. What began with her wanting to get pregnant by having sexual intercourse, turned into her sucking cock and swallowing cum. He had no idea how she could fix this. He had no idea how she could make this right to save their marriage. Yet, after knowing her and loving her for twenty years, he was willing to listen to what she had to say.

"It's just a dream. It's just a sexual fantasy Gwen. I'd never have sex with your mother, your sister and/or your best—"

Interrupting him, she rolled her eyes while making a face of disbelief.

"Oh, please. Stop. Just stop with the lies. Okay? Let's be honest. Please be as honest with me as I've been with you," she said.

"Okay," he said.

"If my mother, my sister, or my best friend was sitting here with their tits and pussy exposed in the way that I am now, you'd be all over them. You'd most definitely would, indeed, have sex with them. Tell the truth, if you could, wouldn't you love to make love to my mother?"

She gave him her sexy smile.

"Yes," he said staring at her exposed Gwen's C cup breasts while imagining staring at Trudy's huge D cup breasts.

He looked at her with sexual excitement while imagining her sister, Genevieve and her best friend, Heather, sitting there so nakedly exposed.

"Be honest. Tell me the truth. If you could, wouldn't you love to make love my mother while sucking her enormous breasts?"

"Yes," he said staring at her exposed tits.

"Be honest. Tell me the truth. If you could, wouldn't you love to fuck my sister?"

She licked her lips with her tongue while staring in his brown eyes with her big, blue eyes.

"Yes," he said staring at her trimmed blonde pussy as if he was staring at Genevieve's trimmed blonde pussy.

He looked at her as if he was a man dying of thirst.

"Be honest. Tell me the truth. If you could, wouldn't you love to have sixty-nine sex with my best friend?"

She stuck out her tongue again and wiggled it as if she was licking Heather's pussy in the way he had sexually fantasized so very many times of eating Heather's pussy.

"Yes," he said imagining his tongue in Heather's shaved cunt while his cock was buried in her mouth.

He stared at his wife's tongue. He stared at his wife's tits. He stared at his wife's exposed pussy while watching her masturbate herself.

"Be honest. Tell me the truth. If you could, wouldn't you love for your mother-in-law, your sister-in-law, and my best friend to suck your cock? If you could, wouldn't you love to cum in their mouths? If you could, wouldn't you love to watch them swallow your cum while you felt their huge tits and fingered their big nipples?"

She continued teasing him by fingering her nipples and rubbing her clit.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, God yes," he screamed with the pent up sexual passion that he had for her mother, her sister, and her best friend. "Fuck! Every night for fifteen years, I've been dreaming of your mother, your sister, and your best friend naked while having sex with them. Every night for the past fifteen years, I've been sexually fantasizing of your mother, your sister, and/or your best friend sucking my cock. Every night for the past fifteen years, I've been dreaming of cumming in your mother's mouth, your sister's mouth, and your best friend's mouth," he said with sexual excitement that now replaced his rage.

She gave him a smug, self-satisfied, sexy smile.

"Being that I've had more than my ration of sexual fun, what if I arrange for my mother, my sister, and my best friend to give you a sexual night that you'll remember for the rest of your life?"

She looked at him with confidence while he looked at her with shock.

"You could do that for me? You'd do that for me?"

He looked at her with sexual excitement.

"What if I convince my mother, my sister, and my best friend to allow you to make out with them while feeling them through their clothes? What if I convince my mother, my sister, and my best friend to allow you to strip them naked? What if I convinced my mother, my sister, and my best friend to allow you to feel them and fondle their naked bodies before having sex with their naked bodies?"

As if he was a little boy asked if he wanted ice cream, he nodded his head up and down with a big smile on his face.

"Oh, my God, that would assuredly go a long way in making us whole again," he said fingering his cock through his pants.

He stared at his wife's exposed tits and pussy as if he was staring at Trudy's, Genevieve's, and Heather's exposed tits and pussy.

"What if my mother, my sister, and my best friend not only allowed you to fuck them but also sucked you and allowed you to cum in their mouths while watching them swallow?" She looked at him and smiled. "Would you having your wicked, sexual way with the three of them make us even? Would you having your wicked, sexual way with the three of them fix our broken marriage?"

Instead of her looking at him with guilt and remorse, she now looked at him with sexual arousal. Instead of him looking at her with sorrow, hurt, and anger, he now looked at her with happiness and sexual excitement. With hope renewed, there is a God. Hallelujah!

She proposed a great and fair way for them both to have their cake and eat it too. Having sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend seemed an even exchange for her having sex with his brothers, his father, his best friend, his boss, the mailman, UPS man, and the pizza delivery man. Once he licked and fucked her mother, her sister, and her best friend, and once all three women sucked him dry and swallowed his cum, with his dignity restored and self-respect renewed, he could once again hold his head up high. Instead of her being a slutty wife cheating on her husband behind his back, more acceptably appropriate, they'd be a couple of sexy swingers having sex with their in-laws and close personal friends.

"Fuck yeah. Sure, if you could arrange for me to have sex with your Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather, that would make us even. If you could arrange for me to have sex with your mother, your sister, and your best friend, that would go a long way to fixing our broken marriage," he said pausing in thought to renegotiate his sexual deal. "Only..."

"Only what?"

"Only with you sleeping with everyone dozens of times, I'd have to sleep with your mother, your sister, and your best friend more than once," he said looking at her with sexual excitement. "Being that you had sex with nine men dozens of times, I'd have to sleep with my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law, and your best friend a hundred times each."

She gave him a sexy smile.

"A hundred times each? Wow! That's a lot," she said with a sexy laugh. "Are you sure you're up to that?" She gave him a sexy smile. "Sure, of course, I can arrange for that. Being that I had sex with everyone dozens of times, that's only fair for you to have sex with my mother, my sister, and my best friend a hundred times each or more even," she said giving him the encouragement of another sexy smile.

Suddenly forgetting all about the other nine men who'd take up permanent residence in his head and space in his bed whenever he was sexually intimate with his wife, he looked at her with his eyes bugging out of his head. Suddenly, he envisioned his MILF of a mother-in-law, Trudy, topless while he fondled her huge tits and sucked on her big nipples before going down to lick and fuck her bushy, blonde pussy. Suddenly, with her big breasts bouncing up and down and swaying from side to side, he imagined of Genevieve on top of him naked while fucking him. Suddenly, he thought of rolling over his sexy sister-in-law to mount her and pound her blonde, trimmed pussy hard enough to make her cum. Suddenly, he imagined Heather sucking his stiff prick while he licked and fingered her pussy. Just as he imagined doing with her mother and sister, he imagined cumming in her best friend's mouth and her swallowing his cum.

"Really? Seriously? You'd do that for me? You'd arrange for me to have sex with Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather a hundred times each or more? You'd allow me to make your mother, your sister, and your best friend my personal, sexual bitches?"