Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her waiting for her to respond.

"Sure, why not? That's only fair that you should get to play too," she said with a shrug of her sexy shoulders. "Only, before you get your hopes up, it's not up to me. It's up to them, of course but I'll do my best to convince all three of them to fuck you and suck you," said Gwen.

He looked at her with bewilderment.

"How are you going to approach them? I mean, with the three of them hating me, how will you convince them to have sex with me?"

She looked at him with confidence.

"When I tell them that I had sex with your brothers, your father, your best friend, your boss, the mailman, the UPS man, and the pizza delivery man, I'm sure they'll all have sex with your too. When I tell them that our marriage is at stake, I'm sure they won't hesitate to give you the hot sex that I received from nine men."

As if he was on a sexual cloud floating in Heaven surrounded by naked Angels, namely Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather, Roger couldn't be happier. For sure, a fair trade, her having sex with everyone he knows would be well worth him having sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend.

"Wow! Oh my God, Gwen. I can't believe this. If you can arrange for me to have sex with your mother, your sister, and your best friend a hundred times each that would make us even. I already have an erection imagining fondling and sucking your mother's huge breasts and sucking her big nipples. I already have an erection just thinking about fucking Genevieve. My cock aches just imagining licking Heather's pussy while she blows me," he said.

"I'm glad for you," she said giving him a smile.

"So, how do we do this, all at once or one at a time? Do I go to their place or do they come here? Would you stay or would you want to watch?"

She shrugged him her answer.

"That's up to you," she said. "This is your sexual fantasy not mine."

He was so happy. A rollercoaster ride from Hell to Heaven to go from being so very sad and angry to being so very sexually excited and happy, he couldn't wait to have sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend.

"I can't believe this. Oh, my God. In the way you fucked and sucked my brothers, my father, my best friend, my boss, and nearly everyone else, I can't wait for your mother, your sister, and your best friend to fuck and suck me too. I can't wait to shoot my warm, oozy load of cum in their mouths and watch them all swallow. I can't wait. I just can't wait," he said with sexual excitement.

She looked at him to give him the big smile that he gave her when he told her that he was only kidding and that his confessions were nothing more than April Fools' jokes.

"Ha! Ha! Aprils Fools'," she said.

She gave him the big grin that she gives him when telling him that she got him again.

"April Fools? What do you mean April Fools?"

Horror replaced his look of sexual excitement.

"Be serious Roger. My mother, my sister, and/or my best friend would never fuck and suck you. They all hate you."

He looked at her with as much confusion as he looked at her with anger.

"Hate me? Why do they hate me why? Why?" Filled with sexual frustration that he wouldn't be having sex with her mother, sister, and best friend one hundred times each, he raised his voice. Just tell me why your mother, your sister, and your best friend so hate me when I've been nothing but good to them?"

He searched her eyes with his.

"God knows that I love you Roger but good God you are such a stupid man. My mother, my sister, and my best friend all hate you because you're so stupid. Even they knew that I was having sex with the world but you didn't. God love you Roger but you are really dumb not to know that I've been cheating on you behind your back all of these years," said his wife patting his hand for the last time.

She looked at him with self-righteousness as if she deserved to have sex with others for having to live with him.

"They all think I'm stupid? Everyone knew you were cheating on me but me?"

He looked at her with a mixture of shock and hurt.

"With you mesmerized by their big tits, always staring at their breasts while drooling as if you were imagining sucking their nipples, my mother, sister, and best friend hate you because you're such a dumb, lecherous fuck."

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.