Wife's Neglected Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the sides of her panties and she quickly lifted her ass so I could peel them down. I threw them to the side and admired the view of her sex in front of me, glistening with moisture from her excitement. I leaned forward and started kissing her thighs. The side of my face felt literally hot from the heat emanating from her. He hips were floating above the bed as she coaxed me closer, her legs trembling with anticipation.

I paused just before reaching her pussy, savoring the feeling for a second, taking a minute to take in the perfect view of her open hips framing her body, her breasts still in the bra, standing straight off her body. She sensed I was hesitating and lifted her head to look at me, making sure I wasn't having second thoughts. I winked at her when our eyes met, and her entire face lit up in a smile as she laid back and waited.

I simultaneously pushed my lips against her sex and pushed my tongue into her. She audibly gasped and reached down to the back of my head, just holding me in that position as she pushed against me and trembled. She loosened her grip on my head so I could pull back slightly but she quickly started rocking against me, doing most of the work to get herself off. I was happy to provide the tongue if she wanted to use it.

The two years of waiting finally broke in her, and she let out a guttural scream as I felt the wetness from her coat my face. I held my mouth against her as she rode several waves of her orgasm. As she slowed down, she just started panting "oh my god, oh my god" lightly to herself as I slowly pulled away. She was laying with her arm across her head, the hair at the sides of her face plastered to her face with sweat. She looked at me from under her arm and smiled. "You have no idea how much I needed that."

I subtly licked my upper lip, where I could still taste her. "I mean, I have SOME idea."

She laughed and leaned up on her arms, looking me right in the eye. "I promise to return the favor later, but I need you inside of me right fucking now."

I didn't even have time to process the idea of there being a later, I was so quickly tearing off my underwear and climbing on top of her. I rested my cock against her opening and just slowly rocked back and forth, threatening to enter her but never actually pushing too deep. Finally I just paused and looked at her before slowly pushing my entire length into her. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me full into her, holding me against her as deep as I could go

The excitement of the last several minutes was taking its toll, and I knew that this would be an embarrassingly short session. "I'm sorry, I'm not going to last too long" I said, our hips still pressed together, her vaginal muscles started pulsing as they milked my sensitive cock deep inside her.

"That's the idea" she said, leaning up to whisper into my ear. " I want to feel all your come inside of me. I want you to pump every last drop into me." She flexed harder and it felt like she was gripping my cock inside of her, and I couldn't hold back any more. It felt like a fire hose erupted from me as I shot into her, and she called out as she felt my come blast into her, joining me in my orgasm. I continued to empty into her with what felt like the most come I had ever produced, and eventually flopped down onto her, my slowly softening cock still buried inside, holding all of my potent sperm from leaking out. She wrapped her arms around me and just whispered "thank you. Thank you" into my ear.

12