All Comments on 'Wife's Polyamory Plan a No-Go'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice8 months ago

5* This hits on all cylinders. Solid characterizations of the main characters (that don't inexplicably change mid-story). The characters reacted in a way consistent with how they were written. The dialogue was smooth. The story also didn't include unnecessary details that dragged the story out. Finally, the outcomes for the characters give me a sense of satisfation. Great storytelling.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode668 months ago

I liked the story, except for the lack of any information on what happened to Alex; the ex-wife. 4 stars .

Baldy74Baldy748 months ago

Pretty good, but what happened to Alex?

blackrandl1958blackrandl19588 months ago

Nice, Mr. 1957. Thank you for the pleasure of reading your story. Sorry it took so long to post, and I look forward to your next. Randi.

AardieAardie8 months ago

The lack of resolution with the ex-wife dropped this to a four for me.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteele8 months ago

Good read.

...and who cares what happened to Alez? She is a lost cause.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf8 months ago

No resolution with Alex. Story was great but rushed at the end. As I say way too many times, FINISH THE DAMNED STORY!

MattblackUKMattblackUK8 months ago

That worked really well. Happened to someone I knew. The lover hadn't known girl friend's husband had served in the Rhodesian army before they returned to the UK. Yikes. 5* story, by the way.

CagivagurlCagivagurl8 months ago

Good story. 5 stars

Cagivagurl

Omart57Omart578 months ago

Great story, H! Thank You!

stev2244stev22448 months ago

Wow, another Hooked pulse pusher story. 5* stuff again, but I wondered what happened to Traci.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight8 months ago

I always enjoy a story by Hooked, but where in hell is Traci? That woman is a handful. Thanks for the work writing and posting this story for the entertainment of us readers. Nice job.

demanderdemander8 months ago

Good stuff. I do wonder, though, about how a guy could be married to a self-indulgent narcissist for so long and not know it - still be in love. Because, it seems to me that if a person is like that, their partner soon knows it. It would be a good theme to explore, but it would take a long story, or a series. Way more than the ordinary Lit story. Still...... D

PierremanvisPierremanvis8 months ago

Always fun to read and , of course, well written. Many thanks.

Cracker270Cracker2708 months ago

You do do a good ditsy bitch. Always a great way to start the day. Thank you for this and all your other efforts to entertain us. I think you ought to put in for a raise

CriosCrios8 months ago

Another home run, Hooked!

Bry1977Bry19778 months ago

that was a great story! really well written! I would have loved to read more about him and Jade though, how the kids liked her and stuff like that. some more build up of their relationship.

Tootight1Tootight18 months ago

It was a tossup between a 4 or a 5, they should have a + and a - also. It is a nice understandable realistic story, but she didn't seem to have a reason for anything. Every thought expressed in the story was off the shoulder, nothing that really bothered her or concerned her. I didn't understand that.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft8 months ago

Always a good day when a new Hooked story drops. Thanks!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper69898 months ago

You have to recognize talent when you read. Hard to believe a person can be that stupid, but they are out there.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed8 months ago

The wife was another entitled, narcissistic bitch with enough book smarts for her job and no common sense. You have decent insights into your characters until Jade and then it is meet, date, marry, and THEN you have them finally define exclusivity in a story ending paragraph. That knocked this back to a 4.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

Ending kinda fizzled in regards to Chris, Alex and the children.

ejsathomeejsathome8 months ago

Interesting story, but the ending seemed rushed with too many loose ends.

laptopwriterlaptopwriter8 months ago

Another well written story by one of my favorites. Well done.

dgfergiedgfergie8 months ago

Very good well written story. Explaining the wife's position about having two husbands proves that man's ability to rationalize anything is unlimited. On man one woman is what makes a marriage, sorry, that does not include same sex marriages, that isn't why marriage was established in the first place. 5 stars for another good one, not too long and not too short.

bruce1971bruce19718 months ago

VERY nicely written. I would have liked a bit more follow-up on Alex's life after the STD diagnosis, but it isn't really necessary. I especially liked the sort of half-assed polyamory that Alex was trying to peddle--basically using contemporary trends/justifications to paper over a pretty traditional cheat scenario. I wonder how common that is...

/

Thanks for the great story! 5*!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well done, another 5 star story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

Fun read if not a bit formulaic. I loved the FIL taking care of business but would have liked to know how his relationship with his wife went once he learned she supported Alex’s lifestyle choice. 4.6*

LaneBagginsLaneBaggins8 months ago

Good job. Worth every penny I paid for it 😊. Enjoyable read. Definitely worth 👌👌👌👌👌.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story but it felt like there was a lot missing or left out. Not much detail about the divorce or the kids and especially nothing to indicate that Alex ever understood that she was doing anything wrong. Keep after it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why does no one ever point out that polyamory requires everyone to know and consent to it? Even if Chris could accept that she could love two men equally, he should never accept the fact that she made that decision without his knowledge or consent.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Statistically, men on their 2nd marriage go for women drastically younger than themselves. So, I'm doubting this outcome.

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

Of course it’s pretty much assumed that Alex said the exact same as Jade did when she married Chris ‘I’m a one man woman buster and don’t you forget it’, see how well that worked out.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Four stars, for a decent tale with a weak ending.

JPB

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0358 months ago

Liked this one a lot.

silverthorne16silverthorne168 months ago

Would have been better if the ex-wife actually got hurt emotionally, to the point where she finally realized what she had done was totally wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I always love a good Hooked1957, story, this one left me wanting tbh?, no build up for Jade?, no interaction with the Ex? and Jade, No real comeuppance or Karma for the wife save for an STD....I mean she doesnt have to die or be horribly disfigured- but certainly she deserves a little pain, LOL..... I thought you were going to go the route of our hero then trying the 2nd wife route and it working so well he kicks Alex to the Curb and rides off with 2nd wife and the Kids?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Unrealistic tale and unbelievable childish characters. Just a flat boring plot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was really good until the end. The end was too rushed and it cut off at an awkward point.

Corny1974Corny19748 months ago

Excellent as always.

CaptainbklCaptainbkl8 months ago

Great story, thanks

HoldenMiyoneHoldenMiyone8 months ago

It was great until the end and then it looked like you were in a hurry to finish. Other than that great story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I finally get it. Hooked is actually an AI that’s doomed by the cruel gods of algorithm to write the same story over and over until the heat death of the universe.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Alex is a great example of a selfish woman who will never understand or care for the needs of her partner....been there. But the clincher was an author that has an appreciation for one of the truly fine things in life...Angel's Envy rye!

Tomh1966Tomh19668 months ago

Typical Hooked1957 story. Good one. Nothing new but I liked it. 5 to encourage you to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would be interesting what happened to Alex

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sadly the story just seemed to fade awsy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 stars for how it ended. I really liked the mc.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An excellent 5. Off the Hook. And yet, I wouldn’t be QuickMagazine without a few quibbles. None of them enough, even added together, to dock him below 5 stars, but still. He got so far inside the characters’ heads that this could have been in multiple first person POV’s, a format I find most engaging. Yes, I know that HDK, for one, disagrees with me on this. But it’s my mind, and I’m not changing it. I also would have liked the children (Josh and Kayla) to have been more active participants. Hooked gives us a few remarks here and there, but I wonder what those weeks with mom Alexis must have been like. With Josh 14 by then, I’d expect there should have been some real rebellion, him making her life Hell. And tween Kayla would have been happy to tag along with that, I’m sure. Delighted though I am with Chris meeting and marrying Jade (and pleased that she called him “slick” – Hooked’s had a FC use that in at least one earlier tale), would have loved to see the timeline extend out further enough to see her replacing Alex in the affections of Josh and Kayla (who by now would be around 22 and 19). And would also enjoy seeing Alex struggling as she gets older, having lost both Chris and Trey long ago (Hooked being one of the few LW authors aware of the fact that the older men and women get, the more in-demand the few good men become). Yep, all this extra stuff could have been in there had QuickMagazine been the author. Problem is, though, QuickMagazine would never have thought of this story in the first place. Hooked did. So it’s a great big high-five for this LW great.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I enjoyed the story. It was really good, up until the ending.

I understand wanting to have a happily ever after ending, and you'll get grief from some here if you don't include one, but it just seemed rushed and tacked on.

It might be interesting to see the follow-up story about his in-laws dealing with the situation. Was his mother-in-law a cheater as well? Did it blow over pretty quickly or did it involve a lot of soul searching? I think it could be an interesting tale of collateral damage, even if all the MiL did was keep a secret.

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

The Author must have known my X and wrote this story about her. She's now on her 7th marriage and still haven't figured it out. Thanks Hooked, worthy of 5 stars for sure!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story until the end. The ending seemed rushed. No follow-up on lovers, wife, Chris, or even mother-in-law. Story just fell off a cliff. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story but you left out the children at the conclusion of your story leaving an important part of the story to the readers to wonder if you intend to follow up but this abrupt ending leaves no room for any follow up. Gave a 5 for content and excellent writing

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594198 months ago

Great story 4★'s

The ending seemed like it was written in a hurry but that might be just be me¿¡

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More Payback for Alex.....But another good story thank you.

GardenshedGardenshed8 months ago

Good story. Guess Chris didn’t give a toss after Alex had a Std. Can’t fix stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Doesn't break any new ground. But, it was well written and entertaining.

bobareenobobareeno8 months ago

Enjoyed this. However, I wanted Alex to rue her choices a little bit more than she did.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbell8 months ago

The ending to this story felt like it was just dropped in there to bring the story to a quick close.

At the end of everything, she was just another wife having a younger fuck on the side.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another very well written story. Really liked it BardnotBard

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Tags? Not sure I got the point of this story.....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Way to start a new marriage, with a big lie about her age. Not exactly trading up to more a honest and trustworthy woman, is he? I guess once deluded, always deluded?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Final sentence should have been, "Well, I'd really like to believe you, but we've only been together for a short while, and you've already lied to me at least once. Maybe I'm better off single... is it too late to ask for an annulment?"

AlTendAlTend8 months ago

I really enjoyed the little twist with the first wife stealing bastard having the bitch do it to him in turn. Good concept for a satisfying BTB.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not your best. The final section after Chris has been single for 8 years did NOTHING to help the story. Had that section included an update on tne slut….maybe.

.

As well….sluts Mom not only KNEW about her fucking around, but approved of it. Surely Dad would have INSTANTLY been suspicious that she was the model for Slut’s behavior? Should have been explored.

.

Kids were an important element at the discovery, but thereafter disappeared.

.

Lots of potential here…but not enough product delivery.

.

3 ***

deependerdeepender8 months ago

When it comes right down to it, most LW stories are about "a tingling between her legs ".

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson8 months ago

Great story. Only criticism is I would have loved to hear more about how Alex's life turned out post the STD, and a bit more with the kids.

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

3 stars and just barely. Obviously, you still think marriage is important, BUT statistically more people are getting divorced than married. Why waste the time and money with an expensive marriage ceremony, when the majority of married couples divorce, usually within a few short years.

Why? Because a piece of paper is not going to save you from a divorce, if your feelings change.

Shacking up together is the only real option and take the money you might have spent on a marriage ceremony and go to Hawaii, or the Bahamas Islands for a month, especially in January or February.

patilliepatillie8 months ago

Nice, very quick read as the narrative moved along. Ending a bit contrived.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste8 months ago

Would have been a 5-star story, but the ending was just...there.

I have to agree with ejsathome, Oatmeal1969, and others that there were way too many loose ends.

4-stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not sure what happened to Alex, but hope she died of STD's so nobody else gets hurt by the cheating skank whore!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How is married life for the in laws?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Four Stars.

.

Liked it, but a rather abrupt end. Left lives hanging. Four Stars.

.

What happen to Alex after the STD? Trey dump her? Delmon dump her? Recurring pattern of two young dicks or some other path. Open marriage? Something else?

hindsight2020hindsight20208 months ago

Seems like the last few paragraphs disappeared. You know, the ones with the 8 year follow up on Alex to balance the one on Chris.

SkubabillSkubabill8 months ago

I give four stars for the disappointing ending. Hooked usually wraps up his stories better than this. What became of Delmon, Trey, and Alex?

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio8 months ago

OK story, but ends in midair like a TV series that gets cancelled and t he last episode was a cliffhanger. So Chris’ new wife is “Jade Temple?”

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostra8 months ago

Dang, Hook! You did it again!! Such good, tight, compact writing, and a page-turner story, too. You incorporate the relevant background into your stories, and that's what the best writers do. This piece was also fast-moving, with frisson-inducting conflict (The Secret Sauce of Fiction), and the characters were believable. Thank you for this fine story; it joins good company with the rest of your body of work. 5+++/5

TechumsahTechumsah8 months ago

Good story end was really quick though.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for Hooked! Great Writing, Great Story, Great "Moral to the Story, and Great Happy Ending. I actually liked this story of how an ambitious wife tried to get her way regardless of the consequences. Thinking she could have two husbands. LOL I loved the "rest of the story" when she starts passing around "the clap" LOL

thank you so much for this interesting and fun read. Buster2U

jazzharpjazzharp8 months ago

This would have been a better story if you told us what became of Alex.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Once a cheater, always a cheater!

5

remb95remb958 months ago

Very good tale with an ending

Martyr2002Martyr20028 months ago

Glad to see it with an ending instead of a freeze frame finish, but this one feels recycled from another story.

mndhanson017mndhanson0178 months ago

Completely didn't finish Alex's story and what happened with her parents when they found out she was two timing again. Definitely need to close the story for all characters, not just one.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker8 months ago

5 stars, but it could have used a little more ending. Karma thinks so, too. The Bear approves. A good story, none the less.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A good read but the ending came across as a bit rushed . We jumped forward 8 years , what have we missed ?

Could have used a few more details regarding Alex , her boyfriends , STDs .

Well written and entertaining . Thanks for posting .

DK . 4 *

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol8 months ago

My day was made when this posted.

Thank you!

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Didn't come off as finished. 4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@FaceForRadio, do you expect another 5K words of him and Jade? The story is OVER--OP lives happily ever after. So, either (a.) live with it; or (b.) beg OP to let you write a Part 2. A mentality like yours is why Literotica gets these 40-part series that should've stopped at 1. Maybe 2.

Harryin VAHarryin VA8 months ago

It's a little shocking the number of people who think this is a four store or five star story. It's not. It's not that at all. It's actually very formulaic and boilerplate version of Martian slut Ray.

.

Okay, the wife has some interesting ideas about the nature of marriage and relationships and commitment. How does she get those ideas?

Then how did they develop?

Did she always have those ideas?

Did the husband not know about these ideas?

.

The point here is that in order to make this smore interesting and a little more realistic than the typical martian slut ray LW story... There should have been some development about how the wives came to hold these rather unusual ideas about marriage

.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill698 months ago

Direct and good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why do your fans all want to know what happens to the losers, cheats are losers period. No one [like real men and women] gives a flying F@#$ about their miserable lives.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

the cheated on husband continuing to call the in-laws mom and dad, instead of Mr. and Mrs. whatever when they are pressuring for reconciliation without knowing the truth behind the divorce and even after the divorce is final always bothers me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too sophomoric and the interactions between Chris and Alex was so devoid of emotion and logic that it bordered on the absurd. The ending was abrupt with no conclusion to the trials of Alex and her "lovers". All in all a poorly written story but a good concept. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm curious how the kids fared... This was an intriguing look into a bizarre lifestyle with an ending that left some loose ends.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Hooked is still mellow with the treatment of the cheating wife, but the stories are great. This was an unusually dumb broad who had no idea what she wanted in a man. Looks like she ended up with a disease and no lovers. Happy ending and a *5.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great read until the very end which came off as a bit rushed. Still gave you 4*s.

Flh3241Flh32418 months ago

Ok I loved some the first wife failed to make sure that. Her first husband was onboard with the idea of having a second lover

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story but what happened to the self-absorbed cheating skank slut? Hoping the STD's were serious and did her in.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous