All Comments on 'Wife's Public BBC Gangbang Ch. 04'

by JJsbbcaddiction

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story ! hoping for more. Maybe the 3 having a full bukkake event and have to keep all those cums over their bodies, whitout beeing autorized to clean up theirs bodies, fully exposed all the day on the beach.

Axdvg1Axdvg1about 1 year ago

This is instantly one of my favorite stories. Chase watching his wife and daughter get all that hot black cock and then getting some for himself is incredible. I love the fact that, even though they’re all black cock whores, they still love each other as a family, Chase fucking his wife’s ass and then his own daughter’s cause they’re all just so horny, inspired by hot black cock. I can’t wait for the next chapter, please include lots of Chase getting fucked in the ass next to his wife and daughter. A family of black clock sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the odds of finding 2 'BBC' equipped men, out of 50 randomly chosen black men, are exactly the same as the odds of finding 2 'BWC' equipped men out of 50 randomly chosen white men. such racist horseshit. Spend some time in a locker room, without dreaming about pegged next time, and you'll know this for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, a bit disappointing since Chloe takes on so many cocks and suffers no real damage. Oh, I have reviewed some vidoes of women taking many cocks but nothing about the aftermath. Chloe takes on the cocks and then finds them all at home? No aftercare, no showers, no 'how are you doing hun", or any feelings of any kind. With that many winner cocks Chloe should have been well fucked out until the next morning. Did anyone keep a count of how many guys had her? How many seconds, or thirds, or fourths? Shoot, the losers should have been allowed a go or two after the winning group was done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous