All Comments on 'Wild Alaska Ch. 01'

by Smokingdragon

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Part 2 please.

hot hot hot...5 stars

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago
Good beginning

Want to read more

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 10 years ago
Something I want more of.

I don't know how you'll bring in the sister, but I'm looking forward to see how you do it.

Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

In depth and actually readable. Love it. Hope more is in the works. Don't leave us hanging.

fierylittlered1fierylittlered1almost 10 years ago
Very enjoyable.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story, so far. I can't wait to see where it goes from here. Hope more is to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
little sister..

Will the little sister be Jenna. I know the sisters name is Alexis, but......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more!

I hate it when a good story starts with a short first chapter. Keeps me waiting! I'm looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF?

If you're going to write in the "Incest/Taboo" category, would it be too much of a stretch for you to actually include either in your "story"? Either this is as far as your imagination stretched, or you don't know what the category means, and if this is scene setting, so what, it's still only the story outline, there's still no indication that either part of the category is actually going to be met; he met a flight attendant, fucked her on his way to Alaska, big deal, erotic encounter, yes, just like a million other stories on this site, "taboo"? No. If your intention is that the incest is supposed to be in my imagination as I picture the scene between him and Jenna, and she turns out in some way to be his sister, then why did you even bother writing what purports to be a story? Why not just post a bare-bones outline and let the readers fill in the blanks any way they please? The whole point of you writing in a particular category here is that the story you tell actually be a story, and be relevant to the category, not leave it up to the readers to guess or fill-in all the salient points themselves. Big Fail so far.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 10 years ago

I hope chptr 2 is at the editors because I dont want to wait long. excellent job, t y/ bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

oh this is a good one====please hurray

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Dralmost 10 years ago
Great First Chapter

Evidently, there are some Anonymous A-Holes who don't bother to see this is only Chapter 1. So WTF if the story hasn't developed into the Incest portion yet. It is called developing the characters and the plot. Let the A-holes use their real names and write their own and quit beating other peoples chops. Keep writing Smokingdragon, and develop away. This will be a great multi-part story. 5 Stars so far!

Angel787Angel787almost 10 years ago
great story

great story dragon hope you keep the story going rated 5 stars

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

did you not think maybe karma gets into the act and his sister is named alexis jenna whatever and she goes by jenna?just saying what if?

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant

A few minor editorial issues, but a brilliant story You did amazing job bringing your characters to life. Very well done!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 10 years ago

I really don't know where you're going with this story, but IMO this should have been under "Erotic Couplings" instead of the Incest section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AMAZING...

Total bullshit. What you actually know about the Army can be summarized into two words, "Jack shit". Why would a moron choose to write about something that he knows nothing of? Also, the story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bullshit flight information and inaccurate tags (isn't incest)!

Why on earth would someone take a 11 hour layover in Portland on the way to Anchorage?! "No direct flights" my ass. I fly out of SeaTac often and have taken one of the 10+ daily flights between the two cities on a variety of occasions. By the way, Alaska Airlines Flight 375 goes between San Francisco and SeaTac. Do your fucking research.

brosismombrosismomalmost 10 years ago
WTF

was that about hope all explained in next chapter ASAP

edsponyedsponyalmost 10 years ago
fun start

Don't know if all the facts are acurate, but I enjoyed the story very much. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

The facts may not be all right but still it was enjoyable to read and I hope the next chapter comes out soon

SmokingdragonSmokingdragonalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Wild Alaska Part 2

I'm currently working on Wild Alaska Part 2. It's taking me longer than I anticipated. Between work and home, it's difficult to find some peace and quiet to work on the story. This is only my second story, I'm still quite inexperienced at this. Please be patient, and thank you for all the positive feed back.

SmokingdragonSmokingdragonalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Wild Alaska part 2

I'm also trying to research as much as I can, in order to make the details as accurate as I can. Since some of you have a problem with FICTONAL stories.

Fiction - the form of any work that deals, in part or in whole, with information or events that are not real, but rather, imaginary and theoretical—that is, invented by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wheres part 2?!

I read Wild Alaska part 1 within a day of it coming out. I absolutely loved it! Ever since then, I've checked back every day to see if part 2 has been released yet. I'm starting to think you've just decided not to do part 2. So, will you please please please leave a comment letting us know if you are or are not finishing it?

MrBill6977MrBill6977over 9 years ago
thanks for the great story

I would like to thank you for the start on a great story, as I'm a veteran myself. I am looking forward to the next chapter in this story. As I'm from the Pacific Northwest, I find that if you are not from here you have done some research on the area and I enjoy reading stories based on places that I know about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

-Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.

SmokingdragonSmokingdragonover 9 years agoAuthor
Wild Alaska Part 2 is coming

I'm sorry it's taking so long to publish part 2, due to a unforeseen car accident several months back. I haven't been able to work on it because of some pretty serious injuries I suffered. I'm slowly getting back on my feet thanks to lots of rehab. I hoping it will be as good as the first. If any of you would like to proof read the rough draft when it's done, please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yay! (Oh no)

I hope you heal and feel better. So excited for part 2! I was one of the first people to read part 1 and I've been waiting a while for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First learn your subject matter

It always annoys me to read about the military from those without a clue.

Airborne, Rangers, Special Forces, Force Recon, SEALS, etc., are ALL voluntary groups. You don't get drafted into them. The idea of getting a call to report for such in a few hours is ridiculous. Additionally, you don't "join" SF and then go the jump school. You have to be jump qualified prior to applying. SF also requires two MOS's (Military Occupational Specialties) so a member can fill more than one slot on a team. One of those will be either a combat MOS or medical.

You would not go from Seattle to Ft Sill, OK for training - unless you were headed for cannon cocker training later. The climates are drastically different and the Army makes every effort to keep you in climates your are used to.

12 weeks of leave? Uh, huh. All branches of the military (US) give 30 days leave per year. 12 weeks is three months. That would only happen for convalescence leave to recoup from some injury or major surgery.

Suggest you investigate the US Army web site, Ft Bragg web site, Ft Benning web site, US Army Warfare Center and School and "Robin Sage" before mentioning any more crap about SF.

Mumu93Mumu93almost 9 years ago
Ignore the hate

I'm loving this story, and I hope your getting better after your accident. I would love to read the rough draft and I honestly hope part 2 is coming soon. I really enjoy this story

Chas1051Chas1051over 8 years ago
Great Chapter 01

Five stars for an enthrawling story.

I realy enjoyed the story line and the setting up of the backstories behind the characters.

I am looking forward to the continuing chapters in this entertaining story.

Please ignor the comment from Anonymousm, I was in the services and was drafted from my original unit to a frontline unit due to my skills.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Loved it

Enjoyed the backstory and thought you told the story well overall. I did however feel the military service was rushed by painting in broad strokes on how "it almost killed" him each time, and readers should have seen some of those details why it did, as it sounds like that helped push him to not give up when he approached rehab.

That aside, you didn't skimp on details about Jenna, so overall I'd say it was well written and that part with Jenna was hot. 5, although I'd say you need to recognize when there's a part of the story that needs fleshing out and develop it further.

LilMissNerd1LilMissNerd1over 8 years ago
Wow

This story is absolutely amazing. Exceptionally written, wonderful detail. A few words were either misspelled, or the wrong context was used. Other than, wonderful job. I can actually empathize with Erik as my husband is an Army Vet. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story ! ! !

Great story, but badly needs editing. Wrong words, missing words, extra words and misspelled words take away from an otherwise excellent literary work.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Best to check your facts.

You have Erik joining the US Army at eighteen and undergoing 45 weeks of various courses of basic training. Supposedly, he goes home for a break after that and then shortly thereafter he says, "I was being deployed. I had no idea where I was going... As it turns out, I was being transferred to an undisclosed location for further training with Special Forces unit, also known as 'the Green Berets.'"

1) You have to apply for Green Beret training. (You make it sound like he was randomly picked for it and it came as a surprise to him when it came through.)

2) You have to be 20 years old to apply. (Erik would have only been 19, at most [18 years+45 weeks])

3) You have to have volunteered for and completed U.S. Airborne school BEFORE applying. (You have Erik getting that as part of the Green Beret training.)

4) Green Beret training is done at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, not some mysterious "undisclosed location".

If you're going to write about things you don't know, at least take the time to do a bit of research to get your facts straight. The above info is readily available on the U.S. Army's goarmy.com website. Easy enough to find, even if you were "Born and raised Canadian".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very inaccurate

I couldn't finish reading this, with how inaccurate this story started out. Sorry, like other readers who have served. It really annoys the shit out of us when people write about the Army and don't do their research first.

Wouldnt his pog ass go to Jackson for basic? Then Maybe ait somewhere else? Also you don't just get picked from AIT to become a green beret. Which no one in the military calls them that. We would just call then SF. You have to be 20 to try out in selection where by the time your done with selection you would be 21. Also you need to be jump qualified first so they would take him down to benning for some time. Also it's not a secret where SF does their selection. It's at Bragg btw.

What made me really stop reading was the IED scene. Okay lead Vic get hit with an IED and fucked up the second Vic? Your telling me SF guys don't know how to maintain distance in a convoy? Also a two Vic convoy? If they were driving humves, their should only be four PAC per Vic, driver, TC, gunner, and a guy rear right. The gunner is more likely to survive because he would of been thrown out of the Vic. No one sits on the rear left. Now if they were in MRAP's I don't really think there would be as much damage.

Just do a little research before writing about the military please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
???

Why the Portland whore story? Was that supposed to be erotic??? MAYBE the story is after this crap in ch2???

beanburner69beanburner69about 3 years ago
great

Great Story, ignore the other a h.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I came back so I could this to my favorites

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous