Wild Alaska Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elderly gentleman had a grin from ear to ear. That's when his wife looked at his grin, and smacked him in the chest. It disappeared real fast. Jenna straightened out her dress, and I tried to do up my jeans without making it too noticeable. You could clearly smell the scent of her wetness in the air. The elderly gentleman kept leaning back, trying to get a good look at Jenna's body. His wife, elbowed him in the ribs with disproval. It was very hard not to laugh out loud. The elevator dinged once again, and the door slid open. The elderly couple exited the elevator and headed down the hall. As the doors closed again, we could hear her speaking very sternly to her husband. Jenna and I both started laughing. The elevator started its accent again.

It wasn't too long before we finally reached my floor. The doors opened, and we made a mad dash for the room. The moment the door opened, Jenna shoved me inside.

Those topaz eyes were on fire with pure lust. She looked like a wild animal ready to pounce on her prey.

"Aggressive, aren't we?" I asked

"You haven't seen anything yet." Jenna replied

We grabbed each other and started pulling off our clothes as fast as we could.

"Oh god." She moaned. "I am so fucking horny."

"I'm sure we could rectify that." I answered.

We left a trail of thrown clothes from the door, to the bed. By the time she reached the bed, she was buck naked. God she looked so beautiful. My cock was standing at full attention. I was so hard, it hurt. She crawled her way across the bed, and rolled over onto her back. She slowly parted those sexy thighs, and I saw her pussy for the first time. It was shaved, except for a thin landing strip running up from her swollen clit.I removed my boxers, and made my way to the bed.

I took her beautiful feet in my hands and started kissing her toes. I guess she licked that because she started moaning and arching her back. I slowly made my way up her ankle to her leg. Kissing every inch of her leg to her knee and her thigh. I made it to her hips and across her pelvis. I purposely avoided kissing her pussy. I came real close, as I made my way down the opposite leg. She was now groaning and moving her hips. As I made my way back up to her pussy, I once again avoided it and kissed all around it.

"You are so fucking mean Erik." She groaned

She reached down, grabbed my head and forced it between her legs. She was so incredibly wet. I started flicking her clit with my tongue. She came almost instantly. She dug her nails into the back of my head, and thrust her hips upwards. At the same time, she squeezed her thighs together so hard, I thought she would crush my head. My face was buried in her pussy and I couldn't breathe. Her body was convulsing from her first orgasm. As the way of pleasure swept over her, he began to relax again. I was finally able to come up for air. My face was soaked with her juices. She smiled and pulled me up to her face.

We kissed passionately and she got to taste her own juices on my lips. She rolled me over onto my back. I was in heaven. She whispered gently in my ear.

"Now it's my turn."

She started kissing her way down my neck, to my shoulders. Her kisses were so soft with just the right amount of wetness. She made her way from one shoulder to the other. This was completely driving me out of my mind. She continued her decent to my chest. Kissed and tongued my nipples. I became well aware they were getting slightly erect. I have never had a woman play with my nipples before. She then bit down on one. Hard enough to startle me. It was pain mixed with the pleasure that seemed to excite me even more.

My cock was so painfully hard, I thought it would burst. Jenna began to trace my scars across my chest and arm with her fingers and her tongue. She continued her way down to my stomach. Her soft hands explored my abs, and down to my hips.

I have been with several other women in the past, but not once did I ever experience anything like this. She reached my rock hard cock and slid her tongue down the shaft. When she reached my balls, she sucked one into her mouth. Her tongue rolled it around in her mouth, then released it. That's when I felt a hot, wet sensation engulfing my cock. I looked down to see Jenna take my entire seven and a half inches, deep into her throat.

This was amazing. Her mouth was almost magical.

All I could see now, was her head starting to bob up and down. I don't know how long I can hold out for. I have had blowjobs before, but I have never came because of one. Jenna quickened her pace. I could feel the pressure building in my sack.

O god, it's really going to happen.

That's when my body started to contract, as I exploded deep into her throat. My hips started to buck as if they had a mind of their own. I instinctively grabbed the back of her head and tried to thrust my cock deeper down her throat. She swallowed load after load of my hot sticky goo. It was over, my body started to relax. My cock on the other hand, was still as hard as a rock.

Jenna lifted her head from my cock. She licked her lips and smiled.

"Mmmmm, that was good." She said.

She started stroking my still hard dick with her hand. She lifted herself up and straddled my member. She took the tip and ran it back and forth a few times against her clit. I heard a moan escape for her mouth. I watched in awe, as my cock head slipped back and forth between those gorgeous lips. It was a thing of beauty. Her swollen clit ground against my tip. Then slowly disappeared deep into her wet pussy. The feeling was indescribable. Holy shit, she was so tight and yet so wet. My eye seemed to roll back into my head as I thrust my hips up to meet hers. She made a loud noise that sounded kind of like a moan and a yell all in one.

It took a bit of work to penetrate her depths but I eventually bottomed out inside her. I could feel her grinding against me. I sat up and started to suck on those stiff and hard nipples of hers. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face deeper into her perky little tits.

"Oh fuck yeah." She moaned. "You're so deep inside me."

I released her nipple from my mouth and we began to quicken the pace. As she began to impale herself onto my cock, she leaned back and put her hands on my legs behind her. This gave me the perfect view to see my cock sliding in and out of that tight little pussy. My shaft was so wet from her juices. I could see it starting to run down my own legs and onto the bed. I grabbed on to her hips and started to pump into her harder and deeper. Moan after moan escaped her lips. She started rocking back and forth on my cock. I could see beads of sweat starting to form on her fore head. Our movements became faster and harder. I knew she was close to Cumming.

I'm glad I already came once before, otherwise I would not be able to last as long as I did. Her body started to twitch and her moans became louder. She was on the edge. I picked up my own pace. I wanted to push her over the top. Jenna leaned forward and grabbed my shoulders. She dug her nails deep into my flesh. I swear she was going to draw blood. That beautiful body started to convulse and quiver. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she dragged her nails down my back. I started to think she was becoming possessed. I could feel her muscles starting to tense and tighten up.

My cock was being squeezed from the inside. Wave after wave of pure ecstasy and pleasure seemed to flow through her body. She finally collapsed on top of me. Jenna laid there very still, trying to catch her breath. What seemed like ten minutes or more, she finally raised her head off my chest. She looked at me with those beautiful topaz eyes, and a huge grin started to spread across her face.

"Holy shit!" she said. "That was fucking intense!" "I haven't cum like that in years."

"Well we're not done just yet." I responded with a big smile from ear to ear.

I grabbed her and rolled her over onto her back.

My rock hard cock was still buried deep inside her. We started to kiss passionately. Our tongues explored each other's mouths. I began to run my fingers through her hair. Our bodies started to move as one. I thrust my hips down into hers. She started to moan and groan once more. I then realized, there were groans escaping from my own lips. The pleasure was intense. I grabbed a hold of her legs and raised them up to my head. I rested her ankles on my shoulders. I sunk deeper into her depths, as I pushed forward. She let out a loud howl.

"Oh shit, I'm not hurting you? Am I Jenna?" I asked between breaths.

That was the last thing I wanted to do was to ruin the moment by spearing her.

"No, It feels so damn good." She moaned. "Please, I don't want you to stop."

Since I always do what I'm told, I continued my assault on her drenched pussy. The sound of our bare, sweaty flesh slapping together, seemed to drive me harder and deeper. I could feel her body start to tense up again.

"You're going to make me cum again." She screamed. "Don't stop baby."

I could feel the pressure building in my balls again. I knew what was coming.

"I got to pull out, I'm going to cum." I grunted.

"Don't you dare stop." She moaned.

She reached around and grabbed my ass. She started to pull me into her harder.

"Don't stop baby." Please, cum in my pussy!" she yelled. "I want to feel you cum deep inside of me!"

I didn't know if she was on birth control or what. That's the last thing I needed right now, was to knock someone up. Fuck, she felt so good though. I couldn't resist. I was going to take my chances. I drove into her harder and faster. Her body started to quiver. My body started to tighten up and contract at the same time. A wave of immense pleasure swept over us both. My balls released and my cock began to throb. Her pussy, once again started to tighten and squeeze the shit out of my cock. Oh, it felt so good. I felt my body pump load after load of hot sticky spunk into the deepest depths of her womanhood. She thrust her hips upwards to meet mine. Those nails of hers once again dug deep into my flesh. It felt like she was trying to tear my skin off.

This time, I know she drew blood. We both let out a loud groan and scream. I must have dumped a shit load of cum into her. My body was still twitching, when I collapsed on her. I was exhausted now. She rubbed her hands over my back and squeezed me tight. I lifted my head and looked at that gorgeous face. Both our bodies were drenched in sweat.

I slowly rolled off of her, and onto my back. My heart was starting to slow down. She rolled over onto her side and ran her hands over my chest. I reached up, pushed a lock of her hair away from her face and tucked it in behind her ear.

"You are amazing Erik." She told me.

"It helps when you have a great partner like you Jenna." I said.

She started to trace my scars on my chest with her fingers. They were still quite visible through my tattoo. She followed them across my chest, and down my arm.

"Does it still hurt?" she asked.

"Once in a while." I replied. "It's more often phantom pain than physical pain."

She laid her head down on my chest, and listened to my heart beat. I ran my hands through her silky blonde hair. We stayed like that for a long time. I then realised she had fallen asleep. I just smiled and closed my eyes. I wasn't too far behind her.

We woke up several times during the night and make love to each other again and again, until we passed out from exhaustion. I woke up feeling a warm sensation on my face. I tried to open my eyes, but it was too bright. I realized it was the morning sun peeking its way through the window. How long was I asleep for, I wondered? I rolled over and reached out for Jenna. There was nothing there but the pillow. I lifted my head. Maybe she was in the bathroom. The door was open, it was empty. I lifted myself up onto my elbows and looked around the hotel room. I was the only one here. She must have left while I was still sleeping. I kind of felt a little disappointed. On the pillow beside me, I saw a note. I picked it up and unfolded the piece of paper, and read.

Erik;

Sorry I had to leave while you were still sleeping. I wanted to stay, but I have a flight to LA this morning. I had a great time last night. I really hope we can do this again. Here is my number, call my next time you're in Portland.

Love Jenna xoxoxo

I flopped back down onto the pillow. A smile spread across my face. I would be grinning for the rest of the day. I realized then, I had my own flight to catch.

"Fuck," I thought. "I better not have missed my flight."

I glanced over at my watch on the night stand. It was only 8:30. I still had three and a half hours before I left. I decided to get up and have a shower. I'm sure the other passengers on the plane would mind if I still smelled like sex and sweat.

I stood in the shower and just let the water fall over me. My back and my ass really started to burn and sting. I remembered Jenna and her nails. I finished washing up in the shower, and stepped out onto the cold tile floor. I turned to look at my back and ass in the mirror.

"What the fuck?" I thought as I saw the deep nail marks down my back and the puncture wounds in my ass.

Jenna was a vicious little thing, I liked it. I smiled again. I'm definitely going to have to see her again. I got dressed and headed down to the restaurant for some breakfast. I was starving. First thing I needed though, was some strong black coffee. The restaurant wasn't too busy. I quickly ate, and drank my coffee. I always loved the first cup in the morning. I glanced down at my watch. 9:45 Time to get my shit together and get to the airport. I got back to my room, gathered all my crap and started to head for the door. The note from Jenna. It was still on the night stand. No way was I leaving without that. I grabbed it and stuffed it into my carry-on luggage. I got down to the lobby, checked out and into a cab. All I could think about was Jenna and last night. I know I just met her, but I miss her already. The cab pulled up in front of the airport. I paid the driver and headed to the check in counter. Once my bags were checked and I got through security, I started to get butterflies in my stomach. I looked at my watch. 10:55

I wondered if it was too early to start drinking. I needed something to settle my nerves. I sat down in a comfortable armchair, and started to read the paper. I heard a commotion and looked up. Across the terminal, were several US soldiers in full training gear. They were hugging each other, laughing and slapping each other on the backs. I guessed they haven't seen each other for a while. Maybe they were about to ship out. I realized I started to get emotional, watching this. It made me miss my fallen brothers. I rolled up my left sleeve and ran my hand over each of their names. I named each one off in my head. Ryan, Carl, Jason, Steve, Brad, Michael, and Tony. I would never forget you guys. I missed them severely. Even more than I missed my parents. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I wiped away any evidence. OK, I really needed that drink now. I didn't give a fuck if it was 11:20 in the morning. I got up and walked over to a small pub. I asked the bartender for a straight Jack. I guess he sensed that I could use one. He poured me a shot without any questions. He recognized the Green Beret logo tattooed on my arm, and told me it was on the house for a fellow soldier.

"Thank you." I said.

I only ever drank the stuff when I was out with my brothers. It had always been a tradition for us. I hadn't touched it since. I took the glass, raised it up and made a toast to them.

"Never forget." I said out loud.

To be continued...

12