Wild Child - Prison Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I see," said the judge, looking at Brooke's face. "This is sensitive."

She smiled at Brooke and then gave a menacing stare at the counsel for the State.

"Ms. Rodriguez, did Ms. Thoresen advise you of the reason for her request for a continuance?"

"Y...y... yes she did," the prosecution counsel stammered, offering no excuse. The prosecution knew that Karla was stalling and were trying to call her bluff. It was a miscalculation on their part.

Judge Harris stood up and put both of her hands on her desk, leaning forward and looking angry.

"You can see the defendant's clearly been assaulted. Why didn't you agree to a continuance instead of wasting my time today to consider this clearly meritorious request?"

"Your Honor," the lawyer for the State started to say, trying to articulate an argument, "I think this is highly irreg..."

"Enough," said the judge. "I'd like to speak to the defendant... alone."

Karla and Selena took that as their cue to leave. Karla won and Selena lost.

After the door was shut, the judge focused on Brooke. "Now tell me young lady. What happened yesterday?"

Brooke started to tell the story, telling her that Sharree cornered her in the utility closet, locking the door, and then scratching her cheek with a shank made out of a metal spoon. As she was describing the detail of the assault, beginning with the touching of her breast, and then the fingering of her vagina, the judge interrupted.

"Come here Brooke." The judge pointed to the spot next to her.

Brooke fidgeted in her chair, unsure what to do.

Judge Harris saw Brooke's unease. "It's OK dear. I just want you to show me."

Brooke circled around the desk. Up close she could see the judge's substantial cleavage. She had a nice body for a 45 year old divorcee. Brooke could see that the judge's legs were spread slightly apart and revealing the tops of her black lacey thigh highs. What Karla said was true.

"Now show me..." the judge said, in a softer voice.

Judge Harris grasped Brooke's wrist and guided it inside her blouse and put the young woman's hand on her breast.

"Did she touch you like that?" the judge asked, knowing full well she'd crossed the line... yet again.

Brooke's heart was pounding in her chest. To her surprise, she was sexually excited.

Wide eyed, Brooke nodded her head.

The judge took Brooke's hand off her breast and guided it between her legs, letting Brooke feel the soaked gusset of her panties.

"And then she touched you there?" the judge asked, feeling Brooke's fingers pressed against her pussy.

"Yes... yes, your Honor," Brooke answered. She couldn't believe how much she wanted this.

"Please... please call me Pamela."

"Yes, Pamela."

"You make me horny Brooke. You're one of Queenie's girls, aren't you?"

"Uh huh."

Judge Harris knew from experience all about what Queenie's girls did.

"I like you Brooke."

"Thank you... uh... Pamela."

"Now there's one more thing you can do."

Pamela pressed down on Brooke's shoulders until she was kneeling. She slipped off her panties and hiked up her skirt. The dark hairs of her pussy glistened with her wetness.

"You want this, don't you Brooke?"

Brooke's eyes fastened on the judge's wet, hairy pussy. It was the fulfillment of all of her wicked, submissive fantasies. To be ordered by a powerful authority figure to engage in an illicit sex act where discovery would likely ruin both of their lives. The danger alone made her adrenaline run sky high.

"Yes... Pamela," Brooke admitted. It was exactly what she wanted.

The judge leaned back in her chair and spread her legs wide. She too was driven by the thrill of domination and danger. She wanted more. She wanted to hear Brooke admit her submission in the most graphic terms possible.

"Tell me pet," she said to Brooke. "Tell me that you want to lick my cunt."

Brooke watched as the judge used two fingers to touch her sopping wet pussy and then suck the juice off them. Brooke's lips moved in concert with the judge's sinful wickedness.

"Yes... yes ma'am. I want to lick your cunt... please," Brooke said in a clear voice, free from doubt.

"Lick me. Show me what Queenie's trained you to do," Pamela said breathily. The anticipation was as delicious as the sex act itself.

Brooke grasped Pamela's thighs and pulled her head into the drenched thicket of pussy hair, lapping up her nectar. Pamela would have been thrown off the bench for this kind of misconduct, but for her the danger of it only made the sex with Brooke that much hotter. Brooke lost track of time and space as she wallowed in her submission, sucking on the judge's ripe snatch.

"Touch yourself slut," Pamela said to Brooke. She knew that Brooke was dying to finger herself as she ate out her cunt. She was right. Brooke's hand went inside her prison jumpsuit and furiously worked two fingers into herself.

"Fuck yes, Brooke, I'm close," Pamela cried. She was listening for the knock of the bailiff and trying to cum at the same time.

Brooke used Rina's trick. She wet her fingers with Pamela's pussy juice and rimmed the judge's asshole.

"Oh... oh... oh..." sobbed Pamela, running her fingers through Brooke's hair. She was crying because she didn't want it to end. Pamela's orgasm triggered her own, and Brooke came so hard she lost her balance and fell forward with her face planted in Pamela's lap.

THUMP, THUMP, THUMP. It was the bailiff knocking.

"Just a minute!" the judge called out. Brooke jumped up, her heart racing and her head spinning. It was the most exciting five minutes of her life.

Brooke and Pamela quickly straightened up their clothes. Pamela threw Brooke a tissue to wipe off her face. Pamela put on her robe and Brooke dashed around the desk to take her place in the guest chair.

"Enter," the judge called out.

The bailiff poked his head in, seeing the judge in her robes talking calmly to the prisoner sitting on the other side of her desk. Nothing appeared to be amiss.

"Natives are getting restless, your Honor."

"Oh my," said the judge, acting surprised. "I guess I got carried away hearing Brooke's story. We'll be right behind you."

They left, but before they went out the door Pamela stopped for a moment and looked back.

"Mum's the word?"

"Yes ma'am," said Brooke. She knew how to keep her mouth shut.

* * *

"So what was going on?" asked Karla. Brooke retook her seat at counsel's table.

"Tell you later," her client whispered.

Karla detected the unmistakable smell of sex.

"You naughty girl," the counselor whispered.

Brooke smiled. Karla knew for certain she'd won her postponement motion.

"In light of the difficulties suffered by the defendant in prison, the two week delay in the trial setting has been approved," announced Judge Harris.

Counsel for the State groaned, but accepted the decision. Karla was of course pleased, but not surprised.

"Thank you, your Honor," she said, while thinking that the judge had just scored a tasty piece of ass.

Judge Harris gave her a stern look. "Don't ask for another delay, counsel."

"I wouldn't dream of it, your Honor," Karla replied. Her dreams revolved around having sex with Brooke.

"Next case?" Judge Harris asked her court clerk.

Karla spoke while she stuffed her papers into her briefcase.

"How was your private interview with the judge?" she asked in a voice only Brooke could hear.

Brooke slipped her hand under the table and hiked up Karla's skirt, touching the baby soft skin of her inner thigh while she answered.

"I'd love to show you sometime," Brooke said, touching the tall blonde's pussy lips though her panties.

"I'm counting on it," whispered Karla.

* * *

It was after dinner. Brooke was in her cell playing cards with Rina on her top bunk.

"So what happened in court today?" Rina asked.

Brooke recounted her session with the judge in her chambers. Rina laughed when Brooke told her about the pussy eating.

"The judge did the same thing to me," Rina said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Brooke asked.

"Wasn't it better, coming as a surprise?" Rina asked.

Brooke thought about it a moment. It was as exciting for her as it was for Judge Harris. "I suppose it was."

"Ever thought this would happen in jail, Queenie and then Judge Harris?"

"Never in a million years," answered Brooke.

"Makes the time pass by more quickly," said Rina.

"And more pleasurably," Brooke added.

"Speaking of which," said Rina, pulling down the zipper of Brooke's jumpsuit.

* * *

Brooke was bussing her tray when she spotted Nicole busily chatting with a group of women from Cell Block E. She knew Nicole was busted for drugs, but hadn't seen her until that moment. Nicole was the reason Brooke was in jail and abandoned her when she was caught during the party. She grabbed Rina's arm.

"See that dark haired woman over there?" Brooke asked her companion, certain she hadn't been spotted by her partner in crime.

"Yes Miss," Rina said, fixing her eyes on Nicole.

"You take her to the utility room when she leaves the cafeteria. I'll be right behind you."

Brooke and Rina sat back at their table, waiting until Nicole got up and left. Rina hurried after her while Brooke watched. Brooke bided her time, thinking of how she'd exact her revenge. She walked with purpose to the same utility room where she was assaulted by Sharree, but it was her turn this time. She went into the utility closet and locked the door behind her. Nicole was pinned against the back wall by Rina. Her eyes widened when she saw Brooke.

"I ought to kill you for what you did to me," Brooke said.

Nicole offered a belated apology. "I'm sorry. Honest I am. When I saw that the police had arrived, there wasn't anything I could do."

"Like bail me out of jail," said Brooke.

"You know I didn't have the money..."

Brooke approached her former friend and put her hands around Nicole's neck, starting to squeeze. "And you never tried to contact me..."

Rina pulled a shank out of her jumpsuit. "You want me to stab her boss?"

"Please," Nicole begged, shaking. She'd never seen Brooke this aggressive, or confident. There was no question her life was in her former friend's hands.

"You owe me," said Brooke. "Big time."

Nicole vigorously nodded her head.

Brooke released her grip on Nicole's neck. The brunette gasped for breath.

"OK Brooke... I owe you."

"Don't forget. Otherwise I give Rina the green light."

"I won't," said Nicole. She had wet her panties. Brooke saw the growing dark spot on Nicole's jumpsuit and grinned.

"I guess you won't," Brooke said.

* * *

Rina was putting the deck of cards away that she and Brooke were playing when Queenie's Asian bodyguard arrived.

"Boss lady wants to see you," said Fung.

"Sorry about your daughter Fung," Brooke offered.

Even though it happened many years ago, the pain was still fresh. "Thank you Brooke." She reached in her back pocket and pulled out a tattered and creased black and white photograph. Brooke saw a teenage girl with a broad smile. There was a strong resemblance to her mother.

"She be 26 if she alive," said Fung.

"She's beautiful Fung."

"I kill killer and his family and friends."

"I know."

"It not make things better," she said in a faltering voice. She collected herself. "We go now?"

Brooke checked herself in the mirror. "Sure."

* * *

"I heard you were getting friendly with Judge Harris," said Queenie, holding up her right hand to admire her just completed manicure. Queenie opened a cigar box sitting next her and flipped a small glassine package containing a thimble full of white powder to the woman as payment. She then dismissed the prisoner Brooke didn't recognize, who clearly worked in a nail salon before her incarceration.

"Nice," said Brooke. The blonde noticed as Queenie slid the cigar box under her bed.

Queenie held up her bare foot so Brooke could see the job on her toenails, painted a bright shade of red.

"Very nice," said Brooke. "Where do you find all this help?"

Queenie laughed. "Every kind of profession is in this jail. Do you need an accountant? A masseuse? Your horoscope read? I know everyone in this block and what they bring to the table."

"What about me?" asked Brooke. 'What do I bring to the table?"

Queenie sensed self-doubt in her young charge. "Honey, you have everything. You're young. You're pretty. You're smart." Then she gave Brooke a lusty look. "And you're a great fuck."

Brooke gave a nervous laugh. "If you say so."

Queenie was wearing a robe and slippers. She let the flaps of her robe fall open. Her cocoa colored breasts hung loose. She spread her legs apart. Her pubic patch was freshly waxed. The reddish pussy lips stood out prominently.

"Show me what you and Pamela did today." Her eyes sparkled when she said it.

There were no secrets in prison.

Brooke got on her knees and worshipped her Momma's pussy.

Brooke sucked on each lip and then gave Queenie's hard nub a flick of her tongue.

"Yes, sweet one... that's it," said Queenie.

Her tongue parted the fleshy folds to find a well of honey percolating from inside. She tasted her Mistress.

"Ummm," purred Queenie, feeling the wet tongue pushing inside her.

Brooke tongue fucked Queenie until the Domme threw her head back and her legs shook.

"Ohhhh... sweet one," Queenie moaned as she came. Brooke kept licking and sucking until her Mistress could take no more and pushed her head away. Brooke wiped off her face with the back of her hand and then licked it clean.

"Thank you Mistress," Brooke said, feeling at peace with herself for the first time in as long as she could remember. She snuggled up against Momma's big, meaty breasts.

Queenie wanted to thank her young sub and teach her another lesson. She laid flat on her back on her mattress.

"Come here my sweet," Queenie said, pointing to her thick, pouting lips and then Brooke's hairless snatch. Brooke put her knees on each side of Queenie's face and lowered her sex on her Mistress's face. Queenie plunged her tongue into Brooke's pool of wetness.

"Ahhh... Mistress..." Brooke sighed, as Queenie expertly tongue lashed her sub's pussy. Queenie took Brooke right to the edge.

"Please, Mistress," Brooke pleaded, as the urge to cum became overwhelming.

"No," said Queenie. Taking her sub to the edge and then back was sweet pain for both of them.

She licked in long wet strokes, taking the young submissive to the edge, teetering there until Brooke begged again.

"Wait my sweet," Queenie said. "The waiting is everything."

Brooke squeezed her eyes tightly shut, fighting the urge to cum. It was sweet agony.

Queenie edged her again.

"I can't... I can't," Brooke said, practically sobbing.

"Cum... cum for me," Queenie said.

All the colors of the rainbow burst in Brooke's eyes as she reveled in the bliss of orgasm denial and then release. This is what she lived for.

Chapter Six

Rina

Brooke was always on high alert during shower time. Although each cell block had its own assigned block of time, the shower area was accessible from both Cell Blocks D and E. Brooke and Rina were in the last slot before the changeover to Cell Block E. Rina always stuck with Brooke in communal situations, and after the incident in the utility room, Brooke was never left alone.

Rina and Brooke had just finished their showers and were leaving the bathroom in robes and flip flops when a prisoner got behind Rina and shoved her forward, making the bottle blonde stumble forward and then fall flat on her face. Sharree pushed her way into the bathroom, cutting off Brooke. Sharree reached into the seam of her robe and pulled out a shank, the same one she used to scratch Brooke's face.

"I'm going to cut you bitch," Sharree said, spewing venom. "I'm gonna cut you bad."

She took a giant step forward as Brooke backpedaled.

Rina picked herself off the floor and charged back against Sharree's accomplice, smashing her against the wall. Sharree's lackey crumpled to the floor. Rina charged into the bathroom as Sharree made her move. She threw herself between Sharree and Brooke, and as the shank flashed forward it caught Rina square in the arm, embedding itself in her forearm. Rina screamed bloody murder, as Brooke hit the wall mounted panic button. The prison's sirens howled, scaring Sharree away. Guards quickly arrived, finding Rina bloodied on the shower floor and Brooke huddled in the corner, shaking like a leaf.

"What's going on?" the guard demanded of Rina. Rina looked up at her stone faced.

The other guard called for medical assistance.

Brooke was taken away before she knew what happened to Rina.

* * *

Brooke was thrown in her cell, crying, and not knowing how Rina fared. The cell block was on lockdown, so Queenie was unable to send anyone to Brooke. Brooke sat for the rest of the day, fretting that Rina had died. She was beside herself when Fung finally arrived.

"What's going on?" Brooke asked, reaching through the bars to touch the older Chinese woman. They were still on lockdown, but Brooke didn't even wonder how Fung was able to roam free. That was Queenie.

"Rina OK," said Fung, much to Brooke's relief.

"Where is she?" Brooke asked, hoping it would be in the infirmary.

"Solitary," said Fung. "She get fifteen stiches and then go to solitary when she no talk."

"What do you mean no talk?" Brooke asked excitedly.

"She no tell what happened," Fung said.

"Why not? Sharree stabbed her," Brooke said, incredulous. Why would Rina protect Sharree?

Fung furrowed her brow. "No one rat in prison. Rat get killed," Fung said, reciting an axiom of prison life. Brooke knew that axiom, but getting stabbed and then getting thrown in solitary for not talking was more than she could comprehend.

"What's Queenie going to do about it?" Brooke asked. Her hope was partially answered.

"Queenie talking with judge. Rina get out tomorrow," Fung said to Brooke's delight.

"You sure?" Brooke asked.

"You no ask that question," said Fung in a scolding tone. "If Queenie say it done, it done."

* * *

The next morning, after breakfast, Rina strolled into the cell smiling. Brooke sprung out of her bed and hugged the Russian.

"Rina, you saved my life," she said, trying the squeeze the life out of her savior.

"I do it again," said Rina, kissing Brooke on the forehead. "I do anything for you Miss."

Brooke pointed to the heavily bandaged forearm. "How is it?"

Rina gave Brooke a broad smile. "They give Rina painkillers. I no feel nothing." She waved her arm around to prove her point.

Brooke laughed. "Only you could find a silver lining in that shit storm."

"Silver lining spelled OxyContin?" Rina asked, smiling again and waving a full vial of pills.

"You enjoy it," Brooke said. "You earned it." Brooke kissed Rina on the lips. Rina smiled and unzipped Brooke's jumpsuit, sliding her hands inside.

"I think about this when I was in solitary," Rina said, cupping Brooke's breasts. "I think about nothing but this."

Brooke let her jumpsuit fall to the ground, puddling at her feet. She stepped out of it and looked lovingly at Rina.

"Love me," Brooke said. "Make me your whore."

* * *

Brooke's ass was sore. Rina had fucked her there until she made Brooke cum twice. Now it was Rina's turn. The young blonde fastened the harness around her waist. She wasn't as experienced as Rina in using it, but she knew what Rina liked. Rina planted her face into the sheet covering Brooke's wafer thin mattress and wiggled her bottom.

Brooke knew what she wanted and loved rimming the Russian's puckered asshole. Brooke licked her lips and then kissed Rina's anus before swabbing it with her tongue.

"Oh yes babe," the Russian muttered. She loved having her ass licked.