Wild Child - Prison Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke used her hands to pull Rina's ass open so she could tongue fuck Rina's gape. The tip of her tongue massaged the smooth, hard muscle. Rina's ass clenched around the blonde's tongue. A chill went up Brooke's spine.

"Eat me," Rina said, using her hands to press Brooke's head, and tongue, deeper in her ass.

Brooke poked into the winking asshole until the Russian could take no more.

"Fuck me," she said to Brooke.

Brooke positioned the fake cock at the small pulsing gape. She pushed forward until the head popped in. Rina gasped.

The cock slid smoothly forward until Brooke's hips met Rina's ass. She was in balls deep. Rina yelped with pain and pleasure at the full penetration. She pushed back with her hips to maximize the depth. She loved the feeling of fullness as the veins on the fake cock rubbed against the throbbing walls of her rectum.

"Make... me... cum," the Russian begged from the vigorous ass fucking.

Brooke pressed forward, embedding herself in Rina's ass. The Russian's body heaved as a gut wrenching orgasm racked her body. The fake cock popped out and Rina rolled off the bed and onto the freezing cold concrete floor. The coolness of the floor counteracted Rina's heat.

"Oh Miss," she said. "That was good."

Chapter Seven

The Real Scoop

It'd been a week since Rina's shanking. Sharree openly gloated in the lunchroom, making everyone she could aware of the fact that she assaulted Rina and got away with it. Her eyes were still focused on Brooke and their unfinished business. Brooke kept her eyes down whenever she was in the lunchroom, not wanting to make eye contact.

After lunch, she went back to her cell with Rina. Rina had just visited the infirmary and had her stiches removed. The shanking left an ugly scar, partially obscuring one of her many tattoos. She showed her repaired arm to Brooke.

"See? All better," she said, pointing to the scar.

Brooke was more focused on the mangled tattoo. "Sorry it ruined the tattoo," she said, as if it was her fault.

Rina looked down at her. "Not on you Miss. Anyhow, I not like that tattoo."

Brooke hugged her. "I'll do anything for you Rina," she promised.

"I know Miss," Rina said, getting teary eyed.

* * *

Brooke was reading a Jane Austen novel on her bunk when Fung came to her cell.

"You hear news?" Fung asked, coming into the cell.

Brooke hopped off her bunk. "No, what's up?"

"Sharree get busted. She going to Super Max in Youngstown."

Brooke smiled. "It couldn't have happened to a nicer person. What happened?"

"Random drug search. They find heroin in her cell."

"I guess it wasn't unexpected. She was a drug addict after all," Brooke noted.

"Boss lady want to see you," said Fung.

"Do you know what she wants?" Queenie usually didn't call for her this early.

"No. But I think she mad."

Shit, thought Brooke.

* * *

Brooke was ushered into Queenie's oversized cell. The wall between two cells was taken out to give her extra space. She was in her robe and slippers holding her cigar box in her hand with the lid opened. Brooke dropped her shoulders.

"There's ten missing, but you knew that, didn't you pet?" Queenie asked rhetorically. Queenie showed Brooke that half empty cigar box holding glassine packets of heroin.

Brooke nodded, wondering how she was going to be punished.

"When I saw they were missing, I knew it had to be you because the only people in my cell that day were Fung, Gloria and you. Fung and Gloria would never steal from me. But you don't use, so I didn't know what to make of it so I asked around. Do you know what I found out?" Queenie asked in an accusatory tone.

"No ma'am," Brooke answered sheepishly, knowing she'd been discovered.

"I found out that the heroin found in Sharree's cell was mine. Now how could that be since I wouldn't sell to that bitch. Then I pieced it together. You gave the heroin to your 'friend' Nicole, and she planted the drugs in Sharree's cell. Am I getting warm?"

"Yes ma'am, how did you know?"

"Rina told me. She told me that you shook down Nicole in the cafeteria. It wasn't hard to figure out the rest."

"OK," said Brooke.

"Then you made an anonymous call to Judge Harris. You tipped her off about the drugs, and she's the one that asked the warden to make a 'random' search of Cell Block E. Am I tracking this correctly?"

"Yes ma'am."

"So you stole the drugs from me to frame Sharree."

"I'm sorry ma'am. I beg of you. Please don't punish Nicole. She just did what I asked.

"Why would I do that?" Queenie asked.

"Because... because you're angry with me," Brooke said, stating what she thought was obvious.

"Angry?" Queenie said in a questioning tone. "I'm proud of you, you clever little girl. You stood up for Rina like you should have. You did what I would have done if I had thought of it."

"You would have?" Brooke asked, breathing a huge sigh of relief.

Queenie spread her legs wide open. She wasn't wearing any panties under her robe. She used her fingers to spread open the dark lips of her labia, exposing the soft, wet pink center.

"Come to Momma. I've got your reward right here," she said, leaning back on her arms.

Brooke collected her reward.

Chapter Eight

The Lawyer's Fee

Word spread like wildfire that it was Brooke who got Sharree sent up the river to Youngstown. Brooke walked the cell block with new found confidence, knowing she had Rina, Fung, Gloria and Queenie watching her back. She didn't need their support. Sharree's banishment was evidence enough that the young blonde was not to be fucked with.

As a third strike offender, Brooke was facing a minimum five year, and maximum twenty year sentence. After another private "interview" between Brooke and Judge Harris during the trial setting conference, the jurist coerced the State to offer a plea to a lesser charge that allowed a minimum sentence of two years.

Karla accompanied Brooke to a room adjoining the courtroom to debrief after the plea deal was finalized. Judge Harris arranged for the cameras inside to be turned off.

"It's time for me to collect my fee," said Karla. She pushed back her chair to allow her to put her stiletto heeled feet on the small table. She pulled up her short skirt and spread her legs open. She wasn't wearing panties.

Brooke crawled under the table and between the tall blonde's legs. Her blonde pussy hairs were matted with wetness. A surge of unrepressed sexual desire jetted through the young sub. Karla was a beautiful, intelligent and self-confident attorney who was willingly yielding herself to Brooke's lustful thoughts.

Brooke lashed Karla's pussy with a religious fervor, worshipping her counselor's steaming cunt. For Karla, no amount of money could buy this level of raw, intoxicating sexual pleasure. Brooke went lower, seeking the tall blonde's pink hued asshole. She rimmed Karla's winking star and used two fingers on her clit to bring her lawyer to a rousing orgasm. Karla's chair legs rocked on the floor as her body heaved with each ripple of pleasure. Brooke stopped when Karla could take no more.

"Oh my God," said the satiated attorney. "Your fee is paid in full, and then some."

"I aim to please Miss Karla," the submissive said, wiping off her mouth with the back of her hand.

"You hit a bullseye," said Karla, straightening up her clothes. She kissed her client on the lips, tasting herself.

* * *

Back in her cell, Brooke hugged Rina in her cell.

"Must be good news Miss," the Russian said.

"Two years," Brooke said. Rina knew that Brooke was facing a minimum of five.

"You impress the judge?" Rina asked.

"Apparently," said Brooke. "And I paid Karla in full."

"She a pretty lady," Rina said.

"But you're my best friend," said Brooke, giving her cellmate another heartfelt hug.

Prison time at SLWP was hard time, but Brooke found the best way to make it pass.

* * *