All Comments on 'Wild Child Pt. 01'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BrokenLance13BrokenLance13almost 3 years ago

As the three of us lay in bed reading the last few paragraphs of your new story, our little pet Bev came like a fountain!!!!

We all are enjoying this immensely and are drooling for more!

Roxy has gone to get the strapon so she can finish Bev off for the night.

Luv n licks,

Lance, Roxy and BevπŸ’œ

Oh and five stars from each of us, so I guess that’s 15 stars!

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

You create the damnedest characters to bring to life your rich, wicked imagination. Thoroughly enjoy reading/getting caught up in your tales. Just finished re-reading your β€œMax” trilogy β€” rather different storyline, but another example of how well you craft characters. Thanks for continuing to share.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 2 years ago

Great start to this story. As usual with yours, very erotic and so well written.

GayKatGayKatabout 1 month ago

Hmm "A Work Of Fiction"? πŸ€”

.

Hallo Mistress SWP!

.

Now it seems to me that you may have blurred the lines between short-term-holding or lock-up, and actually serving hard time inside?!

Still all in all, you have the most authentic descriptions of what it's really like serving time inside, that wasn't an autobiography.

Now hmm, if I was a suspicious person, I might think that you purposely left a few details out, so to give some credit to another person. ... That is if I was a suspicious person! πŸ˜‰

.

I don't have much experience with your jails in the USA., however in Europe... by the age of 19, I had been arrested many times for prostitution, and usually I just paid a fine.

But this time (Ich bin vor den falschen Richter gegangen.), I went before the wrong judge, and was informed, that because I had been arrested at my own apartment... I was being charge with operating a brothel, and I'd be incarcerated in the Women's Correctional Facility in Austria's Schwarzau Prison, for 18 months and 1 day.

The guards tried to help me by putting me in a cell with three older women, and having me put to work down in laundry, but that only lasted a few days before three women cornered me in the shower, one of them grabbed my wet hair as the other two grabbed me by the arms pushing me down to my knees, I tried telling them that I'm a lesbian, don't hurt me I'll do anything you want... the woman that had holed of my hair, pulled my head up, and slapping my face said, if you don't want me to hurt you, then shut your fucking mouth and get on with it!

.

Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wild Child Orgasms!

.

From two of your kinky dike friends.

.

The Black Queen πŸ‘©πŸΏ and Gay kat πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€!

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸ’‹πŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES