All Comments on 'Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

More fun and games!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was fun! You never disappoint the reader. Look forward to the next chapter of their story.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Damn, be nice to own one of these clubs! 5 BIG ONES!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Fucking awesome!! Five stars and a favorite point!

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

A wild ride and what's the address of this resort I think I need a vacation!

Thanks for writing

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Well Jennifer is certainly letting go and David's not far behind. Cetainly wild

LancerInLALancerInLAover 1 year ago

You’ve turned me off on the wife. Her attitude irritates me. She’s doing for others what she won’t do with her husband. Her bi-polar decisions are unfair. Yes. Very enjoyable story. I just really dislike her.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Really nice story but the wife is a little to quick in changing her mind.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Listen, I get what the story is about and trying to be fair but Jennifer is being a twat. She says she only wants her husband to cum inside her, then 30 mins later some random is unloading in her. She doesn't suck her husband's dick? But now she sucked 3 just that day? I tell you what, I'd probably be an asshole about it. Knowing myself, I'd probably fire a few of these people trying to "set me up". I'd also fire that guy from the ATV barn and that massage guy. For instigating the whole scene. If that didn't work and she decided to whore out even more I'd send her home, if she balked at that, I'd tell her then fine, I'm leaving and this whole place can get shut down, either way your fun is over. I know that's a jerk move on my part but I couldn't handle her doing things for young studs she never dared do for me. It would be enough for me to divorce her over, I'm all for being fair but alot of this doesn't seem even. The guys are coming onto her without any regard for her husband who is the BOSS standing right there. Gtfoh...your ass be on the streets. Meanwhile the ladies are admitting they come onto him cuz he's the boss, that would fuck my head up, I just know it. She's not the woman he married, not anymore, she went from 0 to 100 overnight, from one fuck. So she would have to go, I'd be generous to her in the split, but she would never be allowed back at that ranch ever again, even if that makes me a rat bastard.

EVLoverEVLoverover 1 year ago

Humm…I thought I was OK with this story ending after Chapter 1. Now I can’t wait until Chapter 3…and 4…and…

jrphdojrphdoover 1 year ago

Not bad but I share some thoughts with the last comment, one from buzzsawlenny. Some of these people who are doing the manipulating would be out on their ass. Wouldn't expect the wife to go without if I was indulging but those "studs" would respect their BOSS. The wife did go from a prude to a slut pretty fast. Needless to say, if she didn't do oral she would not be my wife for all those years.

jkthekatjkthekatover 1 year ago

Glad you're working on the next chapter!

slider52slider52over 1 year ago

I am very anxious for the next chapter.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 1 year ago

Loving this set of stories, I hope a 3rd chapter is forthcoming

AllosaurusRex2AllosaurusRex2over 1 year ago

Great story, hope more will be posted soon.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 1 year ago

Wonderful and intriguing Erotic story. I can’t wait to read part 3 now that it out. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES