All Comments on 'Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

I really don't like Jennifer's whole vibe. She pushed for them to do the stripping bullshit,but then was mad about it. She's fucked several dudes and told her husband she planned on more during auditions, but she gets upset at him for the same. Then she gives permission for girls to fuck him. If I was him I would send her away, start the separation/divorce it's never going to work and seeing dudes constantly banging your woman while they are your damn employees! I'd fire any one of them that tried to seduce her, even though I KNOW that's a dickish move. My ego couldn't take these douchey 20 something meatheads cuckolding me at my place of business, no matter how wrong or hypocritical I was being. I would totally throw my weight around to get the place aberrating at my vector.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Interesting chapter!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story! Can't wait for next chapter.

gunmakergunmakerover 1 year ago

Well done. I wasn't sure about this at first. Now---. Next!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

I love the series and gave it five stars and a favorite point. However, given the time span between chapters two and three, I had to re-read the series again to figure out what was going on and who was who. And honestly, I thought the sex in the first two chapters was hotter than in the third chapter.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

She was not expecting to get fucked on stage, what happened to the consensual only rule? Or the condom rule? No I would not enjoy being surprised by a shaved pussy, love the all-natural look of a bush. Thomas - Andrew - Thomas? Lost a point but still enjoyed the story.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Is Jennifer going to be the tension point throughout this? I don't mind either way.

Poacher11Poacher11over 1 year ago

looking forward chapter 4 and how the ranch develops

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 1 year ago

Hope it is not too long for the next instalment

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Definitely a man’s dream story.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 1 year ago

I mirror what Buzz said. Jennifer is killing this for me. Her reactions are bi-polar. The husband is being serious and considering. She’s just being a bitch. Still well written, but it’s getting harder to tolerate the wife.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 1 year ago

Another Wonderful Hot Erotic chapter to this story! Thank you an Jennifer missed out on an opportunity to see what the business is like. David now understands it’s fun but lots of HARD work. Thank You and looking forward to reading chapter 4.

jwswinglejwswingleover 1 year ago

Page two, I noticed a typo a couple times where what should have been Thomas was referred to as Andrew.... But i still love the overall story arc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much sexist BS on both sides. Ruins the overall story for me.

JSA69JSA6912 months ago

Perfect story. I'd give it a 6 if I could.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

Okay...wait a minute...is Jennifer fucking Andrew???!!! Or Thomas???!!! You really messed up with this little faux pas, and brought the score here to a three. I have tried to overlook all the mistakes in this, and the other stories...but...

Gonna read chapter 4...still, jaded now...????🤨🤨🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😳😳

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories