All Comments on 'Wild Leah Becomes My Wife Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done

Not my usual style, but that doesn't lessen your artistry. It was refreshing to have the wife not jump aboard the bandwagon without another thought. Seems to me a real spouse would agree that the encounter was HOT; and still be ambivalent when it's over. That is what got me from a well-crafted 4 to a 5.

In the next chapter, please don't turn Leah into the whore of Babylon. Perhaps a deeper dive into her thoughts and feelings.

jennyphiljennyphilabout 4 years ago

Looking forward to Ch.2?

Reminds us how Jenny was persuaded to strip, many year's ago. Still can't keep her clothes on now!

HotForLitHotForLitabout 4 years ago
Keep going 👍👍

Looking forward.

wish so much to find a woman for a this kind of life

Jay142Jay142about 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for your comments.I do appreciate positive feedback and constructive criticism. Anonymous, you gave me an idea, so thank you. In chapter 2, Leah will have another adventure (or there would be no ch. 2) but I changed it to writing in 3rd person so I could write more about her thoughts and feelings.

hornycarolhornycarolabout 4 years ago
Hot

Well done. The story was paced and erotic. Their adventure sounded like a lot of fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Really enjoyed the 'Hot Past' portion but cuck was meh for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife was the same

I grew up across the street from my wife. Back in school she was pretty but not much of a body. When puberty hit, oh boy did she fill out. She went from small B cups to large D or DD over about 6 months. Her hips filled out as well. I watched as older boys began to take interest and she was soon dating guys a couple years ahead of us in school. I saw how they would park down at the end of our cul de sac where there were no house and gave sex in the cars. During the summer the Windows would be open. A few times I snuck through the woods and got within 10 feet of the car she was getting fucked in. Another time at a party I saw her dissapear into a bedroom with her current boyfriend and one of his friends. I snuck outside and found a chair and pulled it up to the window and watched her suck their cocks. She dated a friend of mine for a while and he told me all the nasty stuff they did. When they broke up I asked her out and soon we were dating and fucking. I knew I lusted after her so it turned me on thinking other guys did too, so I made her wear tiny shorts or see thru tops. Eventually I stripped her in front of a friend. I soon started sharing her with other guys. We got married a few years later. For the next 25 years she slept with over 300 different guys. Some with me, some without. Sadly she's gone now but I will never forget my little slut.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 3 years ago

Evan turned into Ethan...

but beyond that, freakin' awesome!

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 3 years ago

What a great story! I only wish my ex had been like that in college and when we were married!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous