All Comments on 'Wild Oats - Making Black Babies'

by twistedgraygoat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Drop the last sentence, otherwise brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

If the title is 'Making Black Babies', why at the end say 'I never did tell him that I was on the pill'? The title still kind of is relevant, as he came inside her, but there were no babies... Good story otherwise. She should've gotten pregnant. Just my opinion, throwing it out there.

tbear69tbear69over 9 years ago
Love the story as is.

Having done the hot wife scene in the past, we sometimes led a guy to think she was fertile at the time to make it hotter for him. For us it was a fantasy come true, so why not safely indulge his fantasies as well.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Good story

This is a good story. The character development was spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely Done

White girls should always be eager to take black cock, breed their black babies and improve the gene pool. The more black and mixed cock, the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice one

Reggie's a pretty lucky guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Writing good story - *sigh* but the ending

Making Black Babies - Sinker "I never did tell him that I was on the pill" Nuff Said

DrkmanDrkmanover 5 years ago
Not on the pill

Great story as it is. But would have had an even sharper edge if she was really risking getting knocked up the ending it as she's looking at the EPT results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Another satisfied white mama. Lets face it black men are better lovers. Time after time, white women fulfill their fantasies with black men and most, if not all, have never had better sex. I enjoy reading stories of white women giving black men what they want. If I was a sexy white woman, I'd be doing the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed knowing his room mates were watching ...disappointed one of the didn't take sloppy secondsl

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

My wife used to do that. She said it guaranteed a great sex session, because it was a black man fantasy to put a black baby in a white wife. She was a master at playing to black men's fantasies, even though we probably didn't hook up with one more than once or twice a year.

She also was of the opinion that large cocks were like a sinful dessert. Great occasionally, but you wouldn't want a steady diet of dessert.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Szkoda jedynie , że brała pigułki , ciąża i dziecko byłoby dobrze a potem kolejne dzieci . Moja żona została powalona na razie trzy razy przez wielkiego , czarnego jak smoła '' niedźwiedzia '' starszego od niej o ponad 25 lat lecz cudownie ruchając ją grubym i potężnym chujem jednak nie robiąc jej krzywdy i nie przygniatając jej gdyż rucha ją tylko po misjonarsku a waży dobre 130/140 kg przy wzroście 196 cm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous