Wild Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Cady."

"I love you too, Mom."

"I've decided you can go to the prom with Darrin. I know you probably would have snuck around and done it anyway, but I want you to know that you don't have to. I trust you."

"Thanks, Mom, but unless something happens in the next twenty-four hours I guess I'm going to have to miss it." Just thinking about it upset her.

"Everything will work out for the best, honey. Just have faith."

"I guess. But right now both Shep and I are hungry so I thought I'd run out to pick up some Chinese."

"That sounds like a great idea."

When Cady arrived to pick up dinner the woman who'd waited on them the other night was behind the register. She asked for their order and when the woman brought it out she smiled as she recognized Cady.

"You in here with girl this week, yes?"

"Yes, my mom and I were here earlier this week for dinner."

The women did not comment on her obvious mistake. "You were fighting. Hope things are better now."

Cady laughed. "I don't think better is the word, but yes, we're getting along better now. I know I have a new appreciation for her point of view."

"Good, good. I wish you good fortune," the woman said, dropping two extra fortune cookies into the bag.

Tess was still quiet as the three of them sat and ate together and afterward said she was tired and went to Cady's room to go to bed. Cady didn't pursue it as she was pretty upset about their situation too. They just had to figure out how to fix things before the prom. She couldn't last another day like this.

Of course Cady couldn't know why her mother was so upset. It was much more than just the body switch. She couldn't overcome her guilt at the way she'd been using her daughter's body for the last couple days, especially fucking Sam. Sleeping with Cady's own boyfriend wasn't so bad, although of course she found out Cady wasn't doing it anymore, but fucking Sam and letting him think he'd been with Cady was just wrong. There was no excuse for her behavior. Tess couldn't remember being so in the grip of her own hormones when she's been eighteen. She had to figure out what she was going to do about the situation with Sam, but she knew none of her options were good. She just hoped that he didn't try to confess to Cady, thinking she was Tess, before she got a hold of him. She was still turning everything over in her mind as she mercifully fell asleep.

~~~~~

"Oh my God!" Cady shouted as she jumped out of bed. Her bed. She couldn't believe it, but here she was, back in her own body again. Just like that. She didn't know how it happened, but she didn't care either. Now she could go to the prom and her mom had said she could go with Darrin. She was dancing on air.

Meanwhile, Tess lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. At first she was relieved when she woke up in her own room and realized things were back to normal. She thought maybe the whole thing had just been a bad dream. Maybe she really hadn't done those things. But then Cady burst into her room and Tess knew that it had all happened, every little bit of it, which meant that there were things she had to take care of.

"We're back!" Cady shouted jumping on the bed. "I'm me and you're you...unless you're Shep now. That is you, isn't it, Mom?"

"Yes, honey, it's me. It looks like whatever was wrong fixed itself."

"This is awesome!"

Cady disappeared and Tess got out of bed to wake Shep up. Cady did not have school today because of the prom that evening and would be running around all day making preparations. Tess, meanwhile had to go to the office and make sure everything was ready for her presentation, although once she was there she couldn't think of anything but what she'd done.

Tess hadn't planned on being back in her own body when she woke up and it actually complicated things. She thought she could go to Sam, as Cady, and tell him that although what happened was wrong she wasn't going to tell anyone as long as he never mentioned it, not even to her. She thought Sam would be relieved and that would bury things. She still wasn't sure how she felt about the fact that Sam had so easily slept with her daughter, or so he thought, but that was her problem and it could wait until later. But now that Tess was herself again things were complicated. She could go to Sam and tell him she knew what happened. She knew she'd be a hypocrite if she went to him all angry and indignant. Whatever she said to Sam she had to make sure he stayed away from Cady and didn't try to talk to her about it.

While Tess was busy agonizing in her office, Cady was at the salon with Darby, getting her hair and nails done for the big night. As the girls chatted Cady began to piece together some of what her mom had been up to.

"You'd better avoid Charity tonight, you know what a bitchy drunk she is." Darby said, regarding her own freshly painted nails. They were a shiny red, which matched her dress.

"She can't be that mad about the DJ, thing. C'mon, it isn't really such a big deal." Cady was still waiting for her own silver nails to dry. Her hair was already done, all pulled back and piled high, except for several pieces, which had strategically fallen out and framed her face.

"I bet she's less mad about the DJ thing than that you called her a fucking bitch and called her tits plastic."

"I what?" What the hell did her mother do? Funny, when she described the meeting she hadn't mentioned anything like that.

"Do you have temporary amnesia? How could you forget finally putting 'Barbie' in her place?"

"I, uh, of course I remember. I guess I was just hoping it would blow over by the prom."

"Sorry, hon, don't think so. I hear all she's talking about is rubbing your nose in it when she becomes Queen."

"Whatever. She just thinks everyone likes her. She's in for a surprise." Silently, Cady was fuming and wondering what else her mother hadn't told her.

While Cady was driving home from the salon her phone chirped and it was Darrin.

"It's so cool we don't have to sneak tonight like we planned. What made your mom loosen up?"

"I'm beginning to wonder that myself."

"Don't complain about good things, right? Now I can pick you up in the limo like normal. We'll be first so I was thinking we might, y'know, take advantage of having the limo to ourselves."

She thought that might be fun and who knew, she might go all the way since it had been a while and it was prom and all. She just didn't want him to expect anything. "Maybe we could think of a use for that backseat, if you're a good boy," she teased.

"I thought you liked it better when I was bad these days."

A warning bell went off in Cady's head. "What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing. You know what I mean, just the last couple days... You know..." It was like Darrin knew he'd pushed things too far and was rapidly backpedaling.

"The last couple days what?" Cady then poured on the sugar, "Come on, honey, tell me what you mean. It's all good."

"You've just been, I don't know, amazing the last couple days. The other day in the boathouse was so hot. I don't remember it being like that before."

"Cool, I'm glad you had fun. Listen, I gotta go. I'll see you tonight," she said hurriedly before disconnecting.

Oh my God!Mom went to the boathouse with Darrin?!? Cady knew that meant she fucked him. It was the only thing Darrin could mean because that was the only thing he would describe like that.My mom fucked my boyfriend!How dare she? Cady did remind herself that she'd fooled around with Sam, but she'd made it a point not to fuck him. And she had really, really wanted to. Her mom didn't even like Darrin. She hated him! How could she do it? It was gross to think about her mom using her body that way.What, did Mom want some young meat? Did she get off teaching him how to do it right? Cady was so angry she nearly drove off the road.

It was a good thing Tess wasn't back yet when Cady got home because there was no telling what the angry redhead might do to her mother. She wanted to tear her hair out. Cady didn't think her mother was capable of that, but then there were the vibrators and the way Sam could make her feel.Mom must be one horny bitch, she thought. As the shock wore off Cady's thoughts turn to revenge and she formed a plan.

~~~~~

Tess checked her watch as she pulled into the driveway and figured she had just enough time to change for her presentation and take some pictures before having to run out the door again. She was glad she wouldn't be there when the limo arrived because she didn't want to see Darrin.

"Cady?" She called out.

"I'm getting ready in my room. I'll be out in a bit."

Tess ran into her bedroom and stripped her clothes off for a quick shower when she saw the outfit laid out on her bed. It was a business suit, but not quite the normal, conservative type she usually wore. First of all, Tess didn't own a suit with a skirt above the knee. The skirt on the black, pinstriped suit was not super short, but there was a high slit on the side that would make her feel self conscious. Also, there wasn't a blouse, just a black camisole with a built-in, push-up bra, panties and a garter belt. Tess couldn't remember the last time she'd worn one of those. She knew she didn't own an outfit like that and could only guess that Cady had bought it sometime in the last couple days. She couldn't see herself getting up in front of a roomful of colleagues in that outfit, although she'd at least have the men's undivided attention.

After her shower, Tess knocked on Cady's door and walked in. Her daughter looked breathtakingly beautiful and if there were any doubt in her mind any longer Tess knew she wasn't a little girl anymore. The snug black gown was strapless, but still managed to show off a good bit of cleavage and seemed to ignore the laws of gravity. Beneath the bodice was a sheer lace panel, which extended down past Cady's bellybutton, and then the gown dropped to the floor, with a slit in the front that rose to mid thigh.

"Honey, you look beautiful." Tess said.

"You don't think it's too much?"

"You look so grown up, Cady."

"So now you notice."

"I just see things differently after the last couple days."

"I guess you would. What do you think about the outfit I bought for you?"

"It's very nice, but I'm not sure it's appropriate for a business function."

"It's not that risqué."

"I don't know about that, honey. I am sure I would be the only one there who wasn't dressed conservatively."

"I say screw that. It's about time you showed off your true self, Mom. Stop hiding behind long skirts and loose clothes. I'm sure Sam will appreciate the change."

True self? Tess thought. And since when did Cady think about what Sam would like? "I am sure Sam would like the outfit. Maybe I will wear it just for him sometime."

"Don't be a prude, Mom. Just wear the outfit. Do it for me. It took a while to pick it out."

"I don't know."

"Come on Mom, you're MILF and it's about time you show it. I bet even Darrin would want to do you if he saw you."

"Cady! That's crazy!" Tess snapped.

"I don't think it's so crazy. Anyway, just trust me and wear it. Okay?"

Tess really didn't want to. She knew she wouldn't feel comfortable in front of all those people dressed like that, but she didn't want to disappoint Cady. She knew guilt had something to do with that. Tess also wondered if she would feel as sexy in an outfit like that as herself as she had when she was in her daughter's body. "Alright," she finally agreed, "but if people throw things at me it'll be your fault."

"Don't worry about that." Cady glanced at the clock. "You'd better get moving or you're going to be late."

As soon as her mother was out of the house Cady gathered her courage for what was coming next. Shep was at a friend's house for the evening, so the house was empty. The silence got to her and she switched on the radio, but switched it right off again when every song she found irritated her. Cady couldn't stop watching the clock. Time was tight and she didn't want him to be late. There was only an hour long window before the limo came.

The doorbell rang and Cady jumped. She was sitting alone in the living room and took a deep breath before answering the door.

"Cady, I'm so glad you called. We really need to talk," Sam said, walking past her into the house. Cady was left to close the door and wonder what the hell he was talking about. She followed him into the living room where he immediately started pacing. "Are you sure your mother is gone for the evening?"

"Yes, there was a dinner before the presentation. Isn't she expecting you to be there?"

"I told her I was stuck at the office late, but I'd be there before she started."

"Good." Cady was happy he knew how to cover his bases. "I'm sure you wonder why I wanted to see you alone."

"A bit. I thought you might have said something, but I guess this means you haven't."

"Said something?" Cady had planned to control the evening completely, but things were slipping away from her.

"Cady...the other night...I don't know what to say. Even though I have no excuse, I think you know it wasn't completely my fault. You were pushing things."

The other night? She was pushing things? What the hell was he talking about? Cady's stomach hollowed out as she realized there was something going on and once again she was the last to know. She had to find out what he meant. "Sam, it was just all crazy. I know it wasn't your entire fault. You don't have to worry about that."I'm sure it was all my mother's fault!

"That's a relief, but like I said, I know it's not an excuse for me. I'm the adult and I have to exercise control." Sam was still pacing and sweating and looking everywhere but at her.

"I am sure noticed that I'm an adult now too, Sam. I'm not some innocent little girl."

His eyes widened and he risked a quick glance at her. Cady felt him sweep her body and he stared at the carpet again. "I know. But don't worry, I won't...it won't...ever again."

Cady had all the pieces together now.What a fucking slut, she thought.It wasn't enough Mom had to fuck my boyfriend, but she fucked Sam too while she was me! Who didn't she fuck? Sounds like Mom had a party while she was running around as me. I guess she doesn't trust me because she's a slut and thinks I'm a chip off the old block. She didn't know if her mother had gone all the way with Sam, but she was prepared to believe the worst. At least it made her plan to seduce Sam easier, since her mother had already done the hard work. Any reservations she had disappeared. Cady couldn't think of a reason she shouldn't enjoy herself if her mom was.

"Didn't we have fun?" Cady asked, inching closer to Sam.

"I...uhm...well...yeah. Yes, it was fun. I can't deny that."

"I thought it was a lot of fun, Sam." She smiled. Of course she had her only experience to draw on for that. "I don't see why we can't keep having fun." She was right in front of him now and put her hands on his chest. In her strappy heels she was the perfect kissing height.

"What about Tess, your mom?"

Cady pressed her body against his, touched the back of his neck. "Don't worry about Mom. You have no idea what she's really like. I didn't know either until recently."

Sam finally looked down at her and swallowed hard when he saw what was in her eyes. "What do you mean? Did she do something?"

I guess she wouldn't tell you, either." She cupped his crotch and felt the effect she was having. "She's been fucking my boyfriend, Sam. She lured Darrin into bed. Well, not a bed, but you know what I mean."

Sam pushed her away and stared at her. "That's crazy, Cady. You don't have to make up stories to justify what we did. Your mother would never do that. Besides, she doesn't even like him."

"Maybe that's the reason she wants to keep me away from him. Maybe that's why she knows she can't trust him with me because she knows what he can do. I'm not lying, Sam. Darrin told me. I had to drag it out of him, but he told me and he knew too much to be lying."

"Knew too much?"

Cady thought fast. It did sound absurd and she should have known Sam wouldn't believe it. But then she had secret knowledge, didn't she? "He knows about the birthmark on her hip. There's no way he could have seen that without seeing all of her."

"Really?" He looked crestfallen and sat on the couch. "How? Why?" Cady watched him and started to work on the zipper in the back of her gown. It was tough to reach, but she got it. "Did you know this the other night? Is that why..."

"No, I only found out today. I can't explain the other night. I swear, Sam. But that doesn't mean I don't want it again. Look at me."

Slowly he looked up. Cady stood with her legs apart, pulling the slit in her gown open. There was all that white thigh and then darkness leading up to her sweet spot. She could see the conflict in his eyes. Sam was devastated by what he'd just heard and what he thought he'd done with her, but he was still a man and he couldn't help responding to her. It didn't matter that it was wrong, he wanted her.

"Do I look hot?" Cady pulled the zipper lower and her top slipped down, seeming to hang up just above her nipples. Funny how days ago Sam looking at her like that was creepy, but now she wanted it. It wasn't that Sam was any more attractive, but she knew what he could do to her. That and revenge made for a heady combination.

"You know you do. You always do, Cady." Something hard came into his eyes now.

"You're right. I like to be checked out."

"You like to tease, don't you?"

Cady's pulse was pounding. The heat coming off Sam was palpable, almost frightening. "I do like to tease. But sometimes teasing isn't enough, Sam."

"No, teasing is definitely not enough."

Pulling the zipper the rest of the way, Cady let the gown drop. The only thing beneath it was a tiny black thong. Her breasts heaved as she breathed heavily and her nipples were dark and full. She'd never felt like this before. She felt like a butterfly pinned by Sam's eyes.

Sam came off the couch in a rush, pulling off his shirt and tie. He pulled Cady into an embrace and smothered her with rough kisses, driving her back against the wall. He held her face tightly and plunged his tongue into her mouth. She didn't like it when Darrin was so rough, but Sam wasn't clumsy like her boyfriend. He handled her like he knew exactly what he was doing. He kneaded her breasts, grazing her nipples with his thumbs before pinching them forcefully. Cady yelped and shivered, but didn't want him to stop. She was wrestling with his belt, desperate to free him from his pants. When hot meat filled her hands Cady grasped it tightly. His cock pushed between them and she could feel the hot head on her stomach. She lifted her breasts in both hands and Sam leaned forward, lashing her nipples with his tongue and sucking them. Sam had made her feel as good in her mom's body the other night, but this was the first time she'd felt like this on her own and Cady was thrilled to be discovering these new feelings. She knew now it wasn't just Tess's body the other night. She could feel this way too, she just couldn't count on a boy to do it for her. She needed a man to do the job. Or she could always teach Darrin.

Cady pushed Sam lower. She wanted to pull him to the floor, but with a hand he pushed her back against the wall as he knelt down. If he could make her feel so good with just his hands she just had to know what his tongue would feel like. It wasn't something Darrin did for her. Sam removed her thong with a tear and put one of her legs over his shoulder. His thumbs spread her open and he found she was already swollen and pink. His tongue traced up her lips in a zigzag and Cady called out his name. He teased her clit, but just for a second, and his tongue dropped down and pushed inside her. God, he was fucking her with his tongue! Cady didn't know how he expected her to stay on her feet when he was doing this do her. She dug her heel into the floor and used the wall for support. Sam sucked on her whole pussy and Cady thrust her hips forward, grabbing his head with both hands, not caring if he suffocated between her thighs.Yes, Cady thought,this is what I needed! Next Sam caught her clit between sucking lips and attacked it with his tongue while slipping his thumb inside her. He slowly fucked her with his thumb while his tongue made her loose her mind.

1...456789