Wild Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't like when she got herself off. Oh no, it was a completely new experience. Her body seemed to draw in on itself, tightening up until the only thing she felt was her burning pussy. And then she exploded outward, pleasure screaming out in all directions from that tight little ball. Cady threw her head back and screamed herself hoarse. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OHHHH..."

Cady was still dazed and shaking when Sam stood up and turned her around. She didn't know what he was doing, but she knew he could do whatever he wanted. With a hand between her shoulders, Sam bent her forward and Cady thought she must look like someone about to get cuffed on COPS. She felt his cock bump between her legs and then it was pushing between her legs. Her heels made her the perfect height.Shit, she thought,he's not wearing a condom! She knew she had to stop him, but then Sam shoved inside her and Cady gasped and it felt so good she forgot all about protection. He was so filling. She'd never done it standing up, or even from behind for that matter, but she thought it might be her new favorite way because it felt like he was so far inside her.

Sam took her hands and planted them against the wall over her head and held them there. She loved how forceful he was. Sam was slowly pushing in and out of her, grinding into her from behind and she felt pussy stretching around him every time he entered her. He withdrew until just his head rested inside her and Cady pushed her ass back to get him back inside. When she tried again he moved and she groaned in frustration. "Please don't stop," Cady whimpered. He thrust into her hard and she gasped. His hands slipped down from hers and covered her breasts. He was squeezing and pinching them and moving faster now, driving inside her. She fucked back against him just as hard, punctuating every thrust with a moaning, "Yes, yes!" It seemed like her nipples and pussy pulsed together. Finally his hands rested on her hips and now he fucked her like a pile driver. Cady could hear her pussy slurping around his shaft and couldn't believe it. She could feel her body coiling again and knew Sam was about to give her another spectacular orgasm. Her "yes, yes" turned incoherent and for the second time Sam had Cady screaming.

Cady came, spectacularly, but Sam still had not and he was plugging away even as her juices ran down between her thighs. But she knew he had to be close and when she'd calmed down enough she managed to pant, "No, no, please, Sam, you have to stop. I'm not on the Pill."

That stopped him cold. "What about the other night?"

What about the other night? She thought.Damn, she's a bitch. Cady felt Sam pull out of her, but she didn't let him go far. She knelt down right in front of him and took him in her mouth. He tasted strongly of her pussy, which Cady found strangely erotic. He was so close to cumming that Cady didn't have to do very much to get him to finish. He filled her mouth with his thick load and she swallowed every last drop and even licked her lips when she was done. Cady was determined to be a better lay than her mother.

Sam sat on the couch and Cady settled into his lap, nuzzling him. After cumming twice she was energized. She felt like she could go all night if he could keep making her explode like that. He was an older guy, so she wondered how long he could go. Sometimes Darrin was still hard just afterward.

"So was that about me or your mother" Sam asked, kissing her forehead.

Cady had to think before answering. "The truth? A little of both."

"Thank you for the truth."

"I could ask the same question."

"And you'd get the same answer, I think. But I know it's mostly about you."

"Good." Cady smiled.

"No matter how good it is, you know we can't keep doing this. I have to figure out what's going on with your Mom, but no matter what we decide, I can't keep having sex with you."

Cady laughed. "You can say fucking. 'Having sex' sounds too serious. And if you really mean that, which I don't think you do, I think I should get what I can while I can then." She reached between them and grasped his shaft. She was sure she felt him stirring.

"Cady, I'm not eighteen anymore, I don't know if I can."

"I think I can inspire you."

Sliding off the couch she was face to face with his cock. It was still slick from before and the smell of their sex was strong. She licked him base to tip and he started to grow again. She stroked the shaft as she kissed the head and cooed, "See, I knew you had it in you. You don't want to disappoint me, do you Sam?" She sucked him down until his shaft was in her throat and she lightly hummed. "Jesus," she heard him murmur and then could feel his hands on her head. Sam was holding her head tightly and Cady knew he was totally screwing up her prom hairdo but somehow that didn't matter too much right now. She kept him in her mouth until she knew he was ready for her again and then stood up and gave a little spin in her heels, presenting herself to him.

"Tell me what you want now," she whispered.

"You are just unbelievable," he said, staring up at her with admiration. He was running his hands all over her body and she closed her eyes so she could just feel him. "I wantyou to fuckme, Cady." He took her by the hands and helped her straddle him on the couch. Instinctively, Cady took him in her hand. "Yes, put me inside you."

Again, Cady had no experience in this. The couple times she and Darrin had done it they were strictly missionary. But she immediately took to being on top. She felt a whole new sense of power. Things were only awkward for a moment and then she was gliding up and down on him, working her hips against him. Every time she dropped down her clit would grind against him and Cady felt a rush of pleasure. At first he held her ass, kneading the cheeks, which Cady quite liked, but then he kneaded her breasts and brought them to his lips, which she liked so much better. Having her breasts nibbled and sucked while she rode his shaft was pure heaven. Her whole body was one raw, pulsing nerve. Cady felt like the sexiest woman alive. She leaned forward, wrapping her arms around him and moaned her pleasure directly into his ear. A hand disappeared from between them, but soon was back, smacking her ass. Cady yelped and he did it again. He spanked her a third time and then rubbed her stinging cheek. Amazingly, Cady felt a jolt each time Sam spanked her. It made her feel so...bad. Yes, Cady felt bad and naughty and she liked being spanked she decided.

"Again. More," she gasped in his ear. Sam did it, harder this time and she hissed, "Yes, let me have it." He spanked her a couple more times and Cady trembled on the verge of cumming again.

Cady leaned back and rested her hands on his knees. In this position it felt like he was driving all the way through her and knew she must present a wanton image. Her breasts bounced wildly as she rode him and Sam held her hips, driving into her.

"Mmmm, Cady, I'm sooo close..." Sam warned.

"Not yet," she pleaded. "Just...a...little...more..."Yes, that's it. Just like that! Her mind screamed. "Sammmmmm..." She cried. Yes, her world exploded again, blasting her into a thousand happy little pieces.

"Cady, you have to stop..." He grunted. By the time the word sunk in and she moved, Sam was shooting his load all over her stomach and breasts. He didn't have much the second time around, but it was enough to make her mess. But Cady didn't even care. At that moment the world was a perfect place.

Cady was looking down at her sticky freckled chest when the doorbell rang.Oh my God, what time is it? She looked at the clock on the VCR and saw they'd been fucking for all most an hour.

"Shit, that's Darrin. You have to stall him while I get ready again!" Cady grabbed her gown off the floor and dashed upstairs.

While she did her best to clean up, Cady heard the murmur of voices from downstairs and could only imagine what Sam and Darrin were talking about.They could compare notes, she thought. And then ruefully,He could tell Darrin what to do. She knew it wasn't fair. There was probably a time when Sam was just a clumsy kid too. And she did love her boyfriend. At least, she thought she did. Could she have seduced Sam so easily if she loved Darrin? Cady didn't have an answer. She cleaned up with a washcloth as best she could and fixed her make-up, but her hair was a lost cause. She wasn't going to get it piled up like the hairdresser had it, so she let it all down. It wasn't too messy, she decided, but it was hot. Sort of a dirty, "fuck me" look and she liked it.

Cady joined her men in the living room and gave Darrin a kiss. She turned her back to Sam and asked if he could finish her zipper. His hands lingered on her and she trembled.

"You guys have fun tonight," Sam told them at the door.

Feeling mischievous, Cady turned and gave Sam a hug. "Don't worry, we won't have too much fun." She slid into the back of the limo with Darrin and they were barely away from the curb when he was all over her.

"Damn, you look so hot, baby. God!" Darrin marveled.

"Thanks, baby. You look hot too." She wasn't lying, she thought Darrin looked totally hot in his tux and it made her want him. That was something he had on Sam, she knew. She took his hands in hers. "Slow down, baby. You don't need to rush," she told Darrin. His education, Cady decided, was going to start right now.

~~~~~

Tess was right about the outfit. There were two hundred or so people at the conference and she knew maybe fifty of them, at least on a professional basis. All of the men she knew were looking at her completely differently. Of course some of the women looked at her differently too and not with approval. She felt eyes glued to the slit on her skirt every time she sat down and stood. She knew the lace tops of her stockings showed at least once or twice. She felt just as sexy and confident as she had in Cady's body and it was wonderful. Usually she dreaded public speaking, but tonight Tess had no hesitation about getting up in front of the room. She'd just started when she saw Sam slip into the back of the room, looking somewhat disheveled.

It could have been just her imagination, but Tess thought the men were applauding particularly hard when she finished up and there was no shortage of admirers lining up to congratulate her. For the first time in her life she found that men were talking to her chest and a little part of her liked it. Sam found his way through the crowd and she saw him take note of her outfit as well. He didn't know it yet, but she was feeling really good and he was going to benefit from it. Tess was ready to drag him home right now.

They went back to her house. It wasn't often they had the house to themselves and she wanted to take advantage of it. Shep was gone for the night and she didn't expect Cady until very late.

"That's some outfit," Sam said. Was it her, or was he acting a little odd?

"Thanks. Cady actually picked it out for me. I wasn't going to wear it, but I've been feeling a little – I don't know – naughty lately."

"You don't say."

"I do say."

"Well, you look the part. Were you enjoying all the attention tonight?"

"Is it horrible if I admit I was?"

"Not if that's the worst thing you do."

"What does that mean?" Now she was sure. Something was up with Sam. Did it have something to do with what happened while she was Cady?

"Doesn't mean anything. Just wondering hownaughty you've been feeling."

Tess was about to tell him to spit it out when she saw Cady's torn thong on the floor. She picked it up and clenched it in her fist. "I can't believe that girl. Right here in my house?"

"What do you mean?" Sam asked innocently.

"I can't think of too many reasons Cady's ripped underwear would be in my living room."

"Why are you so angry, Tess? Jealous?"

"What? Are you insane?" She said, wheeling on him.

"Cut it, Tess. I know what's going on. I know everything."

Tess froze. "You know?"

"Yeah, I know what you've been up to and I've got to tell you, I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it."

"Sam, it's been all mixed up. I don't even know what's been going on."

"You must be mixed up to be fucking your daughter's boyfriend. How long has it been going?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Tess was officially lost. It was like she'd slipped right back into the Twilight Zone. "What makes you think that?"

"Cady told me. Darrin told her."

Her head was spinning.Cady told him? Why would she say that? What was going through that girl's mind? But then it started to clear. Cady must have found out that Tess had sex with Darrin while in Cady's body and she was so angry that she told Sam. But how did she make him believe it? While it was technically true, the accusation was so outlandish. She felt backed into a corner.

"But that's not all that's going on, is it?"

"No, it's not. I had sex with Cady."

"I know," Tess answered. It was Sam's turn to look shocked. Clearly he thought she didn't know. Even though it was wrong, she felt indignation was her last weapon left. "So don't stand there accusing me when you fucked my daughter right here in my own house. And based on this thong, right in the same place she fucked her boyfriend."

"Don't blame Darrin. That was me. We did it right here, before he picked her up for the prom. She told me about you and Darrin and then she took her dress off."

He was lying! He had to be! Cady fucked him herself?Why? She would never do that! No matter how sick she herself was, she didn't think her daughter would do that. "You're lying."

"Why is it so hard to believe? She was angry about you and Darrin, I think she wanted revenge."

"And you wanted her young body. You were only too happy to oblige." It all came together. Cady must have found out from Sam what she'd done and she'd been so furious that she fucked Sam to get back at her. How could she really be mad at Cady? Or Sam, for that matter? All the fight left her. "We're quite a depraved pair, aren't we? Here we are, so horny we can't keep our hands off kids."

Sam let out a relieved chuckle. "I guess we are sick, you and I. I don't know how this all happened, I just want to know if there's anyway back from it."

"Are you going to fuck my daughter again?"

"I told her no."

"I love you, Sam. That hasn't changed. This has all been about insane hormones and complete weirdness."

"Sure I can measure up to a young stud, honey?"

"He was fun, but he needs some education."

"And you don't want to give it?"

That would be a lot of fun, Tess thought, but Darrin was the only one in this who had no idea anything weird was going on. She sincerely doubted he looked at his girlfriend's mother that way. "Am I going to be able to satisfy you after a tender young girl?"

"Honey, you are almost too much women from me. And if Cady keeps giving you wardrobe advice I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands to myself."

"I was hoping you'd like my outfit. I think I just may have to make this wardrobe change permanent. I'm not an old woman yet." Tess unbuttoned the jacket and slid it off. "Would you like to see more, sir? Or are you worn out from earlier?"

"I'd better see more and don't worry about me. I feel like I'm eighteen again."

You have no idea, Tess thought, slipping her skirt off.

~~~~~

Tess had fallen asleep on the couch, but when she heard Cady at the door she snapped awake. Sunrise was streaming through the front windows and she was shocked to see that it was after six a.m. She expected her daughter to be out very late after her senior prom, but she did not think she would be out all night. Tess and Sam made love in every conceivable position the night before, until she finally sent him home exhausted. The good side effect of all the sex her fiancé had had that day was that he seemed to last forever before cumming. When Sam left Tess had settled on the couch to wait for Cady, but fell asleep at some point.

Cady was surprised to see that her mother tried to wait up for her. Ordinarily she knew she'd be in trouble for staying out all night, but at the moment things were anything but ordinary. Although she'd had an amazing night, Cady was still furious with her mother.

"Hi, Mom," Cady said casually. She sat on the loveseat, across from her mother. Her dressed was on crooked and her hair was a total mess. The young woman looked like she'd just stumbled out of bed after a night of steamy sex to find her way home.

"Did you have a good time?" There was no trace of anger in her voice.

"It was awesome. The dance was great and afterward we got some hotel rooms are partied the night away." Cady felt no need to hide anything she did from her mother since Tess was no longer in a position to criticize her behavior.

"Was it everyone altogether, or did you and Darrin have your own room?"

"Most we all partied together, but Darrin got us a room for ourselves. We really wanted to be alone together. The room was so cool, it had a huge spa tub and everything.

Despite the weirdness of the situation, Tess couldn't keep the mother in her from peeking its head out. "I hope you guys used protection."

"Don't worry, Mom.I always use protection, unlike some people." Cady could feel her anger bubbling up.

"We really need to talk, Cady. Sam and I had a long talk last night and I know everything that's been going on."

"Good," Cady said smugly, "then you know that I know everything too."

"Do you think so?"

"I think I've put it all together, but you can tell me if I leave out any details."

Tess sat with a pained expression while Cady ticked off a list of everything her mother had been up to using her body. She did get some things incorrect, but Tess saw no need to point that out. Cady was right on all the important things and by the time her daughter was finished going through her exploits of the last couple days all Tess could do was sit in silent shame.

"Did I miss anything?"

"No, I think that's about everything. I don't know what to say. How can I explain..."

"How can you explain, mother? After being all over me about being a good girl and staying out of trouble you took my body out for a spin and totally whored it up. You fucked my boyfriend, who I was trying not to and then you even used me to screw your fiancé. Were you wondering what it would feel like in a different body?"

"Cady, I was out of my mind. I really don't know how to explain the things I felt in your body. It's like your hormones were constantly firing and I had no control over them. I got myself into a situation I never should have with Darrin and once I was there I couldn't stop things. He was touching me and I just couldn't resist. And with Sam things started when I noticed the way he looks at you. Why didn't you ever tell me about that?"

"Because I knew it would just upset and it's really no big deal. Guys look, that's what they do. Yeah, it's kinda gross when an old guy checks you out, but young, old, guys look. I knew, or I thought, it was just harmless. Let him get his jollies."

"You're right, I didn't see it that way, like something harmless, so I decided I was going to send him home with the worst case of blue balls ever. Just tease him a little and leave him dangling."

"But you couldn't do it."

"I'm sorry, Cady, but no. He was much more aggressive than I'd ever seen with me and once he started touching me if felt too good to stop."

Cady gave a wry smile. "I know what you mean, Mom. Before I was with Sam I had no idea I could feel that way. Is he just incredible, or are all guys like that?"

"Oh, he's very good, no doubt, but there are lots of men out there who are good in bed. You've just got to find the right one, that's all. And experience doesn't count. You can't expect Darrin to just automatically know what he's doing."

1...456789