All Comments on 'Will Work for Panties Ch. 01'

by Vincent E

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

my favourite tey - I hope sherrie or one of the lovelies gives you some panties she's worn - the smell and taste is awesome. sally_donald@hotmail.com

Lia MondeLia Mondeover 19 years ago
Well done

Well paced and interesting. Many stories emphasize excessive embarassment. This one deals with it in a very candid fashion that is refreshingly different. A nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This is good

Im really liking this story. It doesn't feel as slezy as some of the other ones. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
APPRECIATION

Brilliant to say the least the main character, being the young man, enjoying the feeling in a feminine manner and the explanations on all the sensuous undies. Readily acceptable by me and all the other panty lovers...the types of stories i love to read and imagine i am the main character participating in the story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Two Questions

1) If the sisters are sharing everything, does his mother know ?

2) When do the panties get washed ? They must be stinking by now !

I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i need chapter 2

i need chapter 2 and you should add some freshly soiled panties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sexy topic, terrible story

Write so that it reflects how people are, forget the formula. Sorry, wish I had liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Putting on panties.

Jerking off into panties is OK. But sliding them on, and jerking of into them, gushing into them, is so horny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Spot On

The sisters are preparing Vincent for something big. I hope is that they want Vincent to model the panties for them. Then move further, slowly and steady, despite Bambi's intent to cut to the chase. I'm glad the story showed Vincent's growing confidence in his fetish. So confident that Vincent begins to wear the panties under his regular slacks/jeans. I loved reading about a young man's exciting fetish. A fetish which I share. Just feeling them before slipping them on is wonderful. But on, the feeling is fantastic. Then the first time under jeans, wow! Well done.

JenniferWilsonJenniferWilsonalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I love this story and look forward to reading the next installments.

Good work Vincent

Jennifer

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackabout 3 years ago
Great start

This seems to be heading in a fun direction. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

TotallysexTotallysexabout 2 years ago

great job, I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous