All Comments on '"Will you buy us some beer?"'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Gibbo68mustangGibbo68mustangabout 7 years ago
Quality as usual

Your stories never fail to entertain and have read and re-read almost all of them numerous times (except the GM - not my scene).

Whilst I enjoy the short stories, I really love the longer ones and the series where your excellent skill in building three dimensional characters comes to the fore. Keep it up, you are IMHO one of the best writers on here and create stories that are far deeper and more enjoyable that I was expecting on a "porn" site.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 7 years ago
needs to be longer

needs a follow up chapter

crazycujocrazycujoabout 7 years ago
lousiana blues

Thanks for an amusing story. I need to go to Louisiana again, and meet some folks like these girls. How about going back to your Asian restaurant folks, and write some more about them. Keep writing when you can. By the way, your disclaimer at the beginning of your stories is pretty funny too.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 7 years ago
Love the Louisiana flavor.

Being a native of Colorado, my taste of Louisiana was a couple of Mardi Gras and a fling with a girl from Baton Rouge, (also a drunken night in Lafayette). Now most of my enjoyment of coonass culture comes from James Lee Burke and JimBob44. (Hey - those initials are just a coincidence - right? - I know, you're styles are not even close). Anyway, as always, thanks. It's always a good morning when I can start my day with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You got it wrong JimBob!

It would have been the religious right Republicans who would have reported the Early store for selling liquor to a minor! Those self righteous bastards would turn into their own kids!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hate to mention that it would be Republicans who didn’t want kids under 21 drinking. The Republicans set the 21 years of age drinking limit. It was Republicans who voted for prohibition.

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

My name is Merlin and I am a pervert. I liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a fun little read !

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

That was a fun story to read. Thank you.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

That’s a funny story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5101 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.