Will You Submit To Us?

Story Info
Woman volunteers to submit to anything and is used.
5.8k words
4.54
52.8k
38
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you truly willing to submit to anything? If so, keep reading."

Molly stopped reading at that point as she felt a gush of liquid warmth between her legs. Her cunt was gushing as she re-read the header of the internet ad. She fantasized endlessly about submitting, about giving up control of her body to another, but had never dared to try it. Maybe it was time. It was at least time to continue reading.

"Now that you have decided to look further, we must first applaud your courage. Not everyone will even think about giving up control of their life – or at least their body and its urges – but you are. Thinking about it. Thinking hard about it, we bet!"

The words were innocent, but then how come Molly's nipples were hard and aching? Already naked, she took her right hand and began to caress her left breast. At 38DD, it was more than just a handful, and the soft flesh seemed electric as she rubbed it. Grabbing her nipple, she rolled it between her thumb and forefinger, gasping as the pressure and pain sent shocks to her pussy.

"We are looking for a submissive woman. For one night – and maybe for more. That will depend on you, of course. You will join us for an evening. We will see that you are completely prepared, and then you will be used. Bound, helpless and used. Over and over. No pain will be applied. Just restraints. You will have no say – you will be ours to use."

Her left hand now grabbed at the distended nipple of her other boob and squeezed. Hard. She gasped at the jolt of electricity that seemed to run from her hands to her tits to her cunt. Without even touching her pussy or her clit she came! As the shocks of her body clenching and unclenching resolved into a blissful aura, she knew she had to respond. She took another look at the ad.

"Stand before a mirror, naked. Display all your assets and take pictures. Send them to adultgames@dom.com and we will consider your offer to serve."

Before she could stop herself, Molly stood up and went to her full-length mirror with her phone. Spreading her legs slightly, her pussy was visible and her big boobs hung on her chest. They didn't droop but were low slung globes of pale flesh, crowned by dark areolae and her large, prominent nipples. She tossed her head and that bared one shoulder. With her mouth slightly open, she began to take pictures. She held one boob, then the other. She lay them both on an arm and lifted them. She spread the lips of her pussy with one hand and snapped pictures with the other.

Molly was no skinny thing. Her thighs were thick. Her waist was wide. She had a layer of flesh on her like a mature woman. While she might normally have been self-conscious (like at the beach), for the moment she didn't care. She was going to be shameless and available, so every inch needed to be shown. She turned around and leaned forward, pushing her rounded ass towards the mirror and taking pictures over her shoulder. She parted her ass cheeks and displayed the rosebud of her hole. Her pussy lips were visible and she captured them on film. Finally, she bent over, spread her legs wide and took pictures through her legs that showed her big boobs hanging, her pussy glistening with moisture and her taught asshole. By the time she was done she had to stop and take out her rabbit vibrator and apply it to her clit, coming hard over and over with the sheer wanton naughtiness of it all.

Once she'd returned from that dreamy post-orgasmic state, she started through the photos and on first pass removed any that were less than perfect. Blurred shots were deleted. Off-center poses were gone. Finally, she had a portfolio of her as available, submissive slut for offer, and nervously sent them all off to the email address from the ad, adding her note:

"Hello. I came multiple times just reading your ad. I don't usually like showing off my naked body, but it's not mine. It's yours if you want me. I'm not virginal – at 37 I've had many lovers and I've done anything they wanted. But to be restrained and used seems the ultimate thrill. I've dreamed of it for years. I'm going to have to go masturbate again and again as I wait for your answer. Take me! Use me! Signed, Molly." She added her email address and her mobile number and pressed send, committing herself to whatever came of it.

Then, true to her word, she once again pressed her vibrator up to her clit and turned it on until she came repeatedly.

It was a nerve-wracking 24 hours until she saw an answering email in her inbox. During that time she'd cleaned the house, done the laundry, and even gone grocery shopping in an attempt to burn off her nerves. Of course, she did all of that with a vibrating dildo deep in her pussy and a butt plug filling her ass. It took something to leave the house that way, and something else again to enter a grocery store, wondering if anyone could tell; feeling on the verge of cumming the entire time. As she stood in the checkout line she felt an orgasm wash over her and held on tightly to the handles of the cart. At least a few of the people in the lines gave her a knowing smile – like somehow, they knew from experience.

Opening the email, it was as if they had been spying on her!

"How many times did you cum while waiting for our answer? We are sure it was more than once! Did you rely on your hand – or did you fill your ass with a butt plug and your cunt with a vibrator? Did reading those sentences shock you? Surprise you? Make you think we were watching? Of course it did! We've done this before. We know you and, while you will be ours to use, you will be thrilled and fulfilled by it all!"

Molly turned up the speed on the vibrator and fingered her clit as she continued to read.

"Your pictures were lovely! We see someone we can tease and bind up, someone we can make our toy and receptacle, someone who will find out what it means to exist to give pleasure to others and, in turn, derive pleasure. We see a submissive slut about to become ours! You, Molly, are to come to 759 Maisonette Avenue at 6PM on Saturday – tomorrow. Dress any way you wish – you will be naked soon enough – and be prepared for the night of your life! Since you are undoubtedly playing with yourself as you read this, allow one final orgasm then refrain from any sexual activity until you arrive. Signed, Lois and Greg."

As she read the message and gave in to the thoughts about what it might be, she once again reached orgasm. Withdrawing all the toys inside her, she fell back on the couch and dozed. Waking, she cleaned the butt plug and the vibrator and put them away, then poured herself a drink and fell asleep, naked, anticipating her adventure.

Saturday was filled with her usual activities – getting up, checking email, reading the paper, going for her daily two mile walk, spending time outside in the garden and so forth. She did her best to keep her mind off sex and the evening's adventure. After a nap in the afternoon, she took a shower, trimmed her pubes, and made sure she was nakedly presentable before applying makeup and then getting dressed. Her pussy was moist in anticipation, and she wondered if anyone could catch a whiff of her scent – then realized it didn't matter. She was a slut-about-to-be, and if she smelled like a cheap whore then so much the better.

She got in her car and drove to the address she'd been given, trying to get there early without appearing anxious. As she turned into the driveway, she gasped as she took in the property she was about to visit. It really was a mansion! It had grounds – hedges and shrubbery and massive green lawns – and multiple stories and a vast parking area.

There was a detached, multi-car garage, and the entire place was like something from a magazine. After parking, she got out and approached the front door. She didn't see a doorbell and was debating about knocking when the double doors opened wide.

Standing in the doorway was an Amazon and a Greek god!

"Hello, Molly. I'm Lois Attalure, and this is my husband Greg. You are even more alluring than your pictures suggested. Please come in."

They were a picture-perfect pair. Lois was almost six feet tall, with blond hair pulled back in a pony tail. Her high cheek bones under her blue eyes made her look very fashionable. She obviously wasn't bashful – a pair of large tits swung freely beneath her blouse, and with a start Molly realized it was sheer and they were completely visible! Her eyes widened and her mouth watered as she fastened her gaze on the dark contrast of the areolae. And the woman had incredibly long legs – and a very short skirt! She was simply a very hot woman!

Greg was equally stunning. Shoulder-length brown hair framed his face. His deep brown eyes and dark brows gave him a very distinctive look. Molly could easily envision him commanding her to do anything and she knew she would! His shirt was unbuttoned, revealing a taught stomach, nicely defined pecs and a deep tan. And when her gaze went lower, she stopped short. The bulge in his pants was as large as the biggest cock she'd ever seen. Maybe bigger! She caught herself staring at it and looked up, embarrassed.

"Yes, Molly, I have a big cock. A very big cock, I am told. Go ahead, reach out and discover it for yourself."

Lois chime in. "By all means, woman, get down on your knees and show me how you suck my husband's cock. You are in for a treat!."

Molly did as she was told, sinking to her knees and reaching out to stroke his tool through his clothing. She felt a familiar rush of moisture between her legs as she traced the outline of Greg's massive dick. Leaning forward, she pressed her mouth up against his pants and breathed hard on the growing flesh beneath her lips. She took one hand and ran it up the inside of his thigh and under his shorts and found his large balls, unencumbered by underwear. That must mean his cock was only separated from her mouth by his pants, and the idea excited her further.

Gently massaging his balls in their fleshy sack, she took her other hand to his zipper and pulled it down. As it opened she smelled his masculinity and her mouth watered. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, gasping as his cock sprang free and bounced into her face. It was as big as she thought. Maybe bigger. He was circumcised, and the helmet of his cock ended in a large slit. The length of it was a soft layer of skin that still drooped down. He wasn't even erect yet and he was as big as any cock she'd had!

"Don't just look at it, girl. Although I know it's actually something to look at, of course. Show us how you are willing to be used – suck him! Take that big dick into your mouth! Take it down your throat! Make my husband squeal with delight!"

Molly didn't hesitate. She stuck out her tongue and began at his testicles – using that hot fleshy spear to cover his wrinkled sack, and then taking to his cock like an ice cream cone. Instead of going for the head, she used her tongue and mouth on the base of it, and was delighted to feel it becoming erect under her tongue. She was going to cover every inch of it with her tongue before she let him into her mouth – if she could even fit his big dick!

Greg was definitely appreciative. His moans and gasps filled the entry way with sound. He brought his hands down on her head and began to guide her mouth. Molly gave in and moved as he moved her since he obviously was in charge. She felt hands behind her, and realized it was Lois; she was pressed up against her back, mashing her considerable boobs into her back at the same time as her hands were busily working their way into Molly's clothes and grabbing at her tits. Lois's voice breathed in her ear.

"That's it, Molly! Give Greg what he wants! You are his to use. He likes being in control. He likes to feel his cock go deep into the throat of women. Don't you love his cock? Wait until he fucks you! It's like a dream come true!"

Lois finally managed to get Molly's blouse off, and then she undid Molly's bra and when she did, she began to grab and squeeze her tits, all the while mashing her own on Molly's back. She paused for a moment, and then Molly felt naked flesh against her. She felt the hot, hard points of Lois' nipple drilling into her back, adding to her arousal as Greg guided her mouth to the end of his cock and pressed it against her lips. She opened as wide as she was able and felt his head move into her mouth. It filled her, and she used her tongue to cover every inch of it as he held her steady. She ran her tongue into the slit at the end. She ran it around the edge of the head. She licked frantically at the sensitive spot under the head. He held her head still and surrendered to her oral talents for a few moments.

Then she felt him pulling her forward. That big head moved to the back of her mouth, towards her throat. She took a deep breath and prayed that she could suppress her gag reflex – and then it was in her throat! Lois's hands on her boobs, now on her nipples, combined with the sensation of Greg's big cock in her throat was like a gun going off in her pussy and she felt her hips shaking and her cunt spasming as she orgasmed.

"Oh my God, Greg! She's cumming from just sucking your cock! What a treasure we have here! I wonder how she will react when I sit on her face? I can't wait! Now go ahead and fuck her face – she clearly wants it!"

Molly tried to nod and signal yes. Her voice was reduced to "mm mmmm" – but she knew they understood because Greg's big hands now held her head still as his hips began to pump his cock in and out of her throat. She simply let him, all the while doing her best to keep from thinking and to expand the narrow tube to take in more and more of his dick. Soon he was banging his balls on her chin and his belly into her nose! Then, with a shudder, he began to cum. Molly felt the cum begin to work its way out of his balls and up the length of his big cock. She felt it pump and pulse as the hot jets of his cum flew down her throat and directly into her stomach. He pulled back and filled her mouth and she worked to swallow it all. Eight shots and he was done, holding the end in her mouth as she cleaned it off and swallowed all his seed.

"Amazing! Molly, you are an amazing cock sucker. Tonight is going to be a joy!" Said Lois. "And we've barely started! Stand up and kiss me – let me taste my husband's cum in your mouth!" Lois lifted Molly to her feet, turned her around and pressed her naked boobs against Molly's as they joined lips and tongues.

When they were done, Molly stood back, head down, waiting. "What else does Mistress want me to do?" She looked up, demurely, but with a wicked grin on her face.

"I want you to go into the bathroom upstairs, and give yourself an enema. Clean out your ass – it wouldn't do to encounter any shit in there when it's used later, don't you think?"

"Yes, Mistress. Of course! Anything else?"

"Leave all your clothes in there. And put on the red stocking you find. Along with the garter belt. Then come out when you are done and meet us in the large room down the hall from the bathroom. Now go!"

Molly went and followed directions, cleaning herself out two times before donning the garter belt and putting on the red stockings. They came high enough on her legs so that her pussy was framed by the garters and stockings. She retouched her eyes and came out of the bathroom to the room down the hall.

It was a very large room. In the middle of it was a bed – or something like one. There were couches and chairs around the room, and a table with ice, drinks and glasses as well. Lois and Greg were both there, naked, and they were even more beautiful than Molly had imagined. Lois not only had magnificent boobs, but she was tan all over, including her shaved pubic mound. Greg was clearly a body builder, with sharply defined muscles and powerful legs, which she had missed before. His large cock was hanging down, but began to rise as she entered the room. He handed her a glass and then led the three of them in a toast.

"To an amazing adventure." They all drained their drinks. As they talked, Molly began to feel odd. Dizzy. Tired. Her eyes began to close.

"Ah, it's working," Said Lois. "Molly, we've put a mild sedative in your drink. You are getting tired because we want you to sleep a bit. Come over and lie on this table, close your eyes, and when you wake up remember you are here as a submissive. We promise no one will hurt you, but we are going to use you completely. If at any time it's too much, the safe word is "broccoli." Say that and we will stop everything. Understand? Say "broccoli" and we will stop everything. Now, close your eyes and relax. Molly closed her eyes and faded into sleep.

As she returned to consciousness, Molly found that she was immobile. Lying on her back, the first thing she noticed was that, directly overhead, there was a massive mirror mounted on the ceiling, and in it she saw herself. At first she was puzzled, then shocked, and then she felt fear. The mirror showed her flat on her back, her arms spread wide and held down by straps. Her legs, encased in those red stockings, were bound in such a way that her calves were held to her thighs by coils of rope wrapped around them. To make matters even more alarming, her bound legs were spread as widely as possible, showing off her pussy to whoever was able to see it. She was unable to move and didn't know what to make of it. Lois had said she wouldn't be hurt, but the feeling of helplessness was like an electric charge in her pussy. Anyone could do anything to her.

She was just starting to question her choice when she heard voices.

Lifting her head, she looked down her body, through her legs and saw double doors opening and a number of people walking in and walking directly towards her now damp cunt. Eyes widened as they saw it. She saw some licking their lips, and others adjusting their clothing as if to make room for an expanded organ. They were getting hard seeing her! It added to the excitement.

Then she heard Greg's voice.

"On display, for your pleasure, is Molly. Molly has agreed to submit to you. Each of you and all of you. The only conditions are no pain. If she utters her safe word Lois or I will stop the action. Understood?"

There were nods and murmurs of assent. Greg turned to Molly.

"You can be blindfolded if you wish. Some say it enhances the experience."

"What do you want me to do, Master?"

Greg smiled broadly at her response. "Excellent response, Molly. We will start with you blindfolded; that will give us all a sense of your willingness to submit. And I am going to heighten the sensations with some devices. Are you willing?"

Molly nodded. "Anything my Master wants."

With that Greg moved towards her head. His large cock was inches from her face as he bent over and tied a blindfold around her head. Now it was all dark, and not knowing what was next added a degree of excitement – and a touch of fear – to her experience. She felt the press of his cock against her cheek, and turned her head to take it into her mouth when he pulled it away abruptly.

"No, my dear, I know what you want. But you will have to wait. We have other things to do."

She heard a tinkling sound, like a small jewelry chain, and suddenly felt a cold, metallic object on her left nipple. Whatever it was, the sensation of cold metal caused her nipple to harden, and then she felt a stabbing pain as her sensitive nub of flesh was squeezed hard between two surfaces.

"Is that a nipple clip, Master?" She asked.

"Very astute, girl. Do you like it? Do you want me to remove it? Is it too painful? It is your call."

"The sensation is extremely arousing. Please leave it. And you can clip my other nipple as well, but I don't think anything else would be acceptable."

"Very good. We will keep it to that. Ladies and gentlemen, she is now yours to do with as you please."

12