Will You Submit To Us?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Concentrating on the heat and pain in her nipples, Molly was startled to feel hands on her body. Hands that slowly stroked her inner and outer thighs. Hands that played with the flattened flesh of her boobs as they lay heavily on her chest. Hands that were exploring her head and her face and her lips. She allowed herself to simply accept them and give in to the sensations of pleasure that were stirring her.

A pair of lips were soon tasting her mouth, and a tongue played with hers. It was clearly a woman and Molly didn't care. She simply kissed back, dueling tongues meeting and fighting and touching. She started as she felt a mouth at her pussy. First, hot air caressed her lips, and then a mouth began to play with the outer lips of her cunt. Slowly, steadily, those outer lips were explored. Then they were separated and she felt a tongue slip inside her, poking and prodding and drinking her juices.

More hands were using her. She felt a hand on her stomach, working its way down to her clit. She prayed it would find her clit, since it was virtually screaming for attention. She needed it touched. Rubbed. Pressed. She arched her back as if to reach for that that hand with her pussy. Meanwhile, the tongue was inside her and withdrawing, a miniature cock doing things to her that brought her closer and closer to orgasm by the second. Then she felt hands on either side of her, sliding under her buttocks, separating the cheeks of her ass and squeezing her ass between them. Virtually every inch of her body was being caressed. Some hands were teasing, others forceful and it seemed as if the blindfold multiplied the intensity of it all. Without warning she felt herself coming. Her toes curled, her pussy spasmed and her whole body shuddered with the strength of her orgasm.

The hands pulled back, and strangely enough, began to applaud. As if she'd been performing and they now appreciated her work! Strangely, it had her want to do more to show them – something. She wasn't sure what, but she wanted to have them do more to her.

"When will someone fuck me? I want to be used. I want to give pleasure." The words came from her mouth and she could barely believe she was saying them! "I'm a three hole slut who lives to please you all." She could speak nothing further because something fell into her open mouth – it took her a moment to realize that it was a set of balls, and once she realized that she began to use her tongue to wash the scrunched-up skin of them. She felt the egg-like testicles inside and tried to devour them. If he-whoever he was-wanted his balls sucked, she would suck them until he came!

Intent upon her oral ministrations, she started when she felt the head of a cock at her pussy, but then moaned deep in her throat as it entered her all the way with one stroke. Fortunately, it was nowhere near the size of Greg's and she simply took it with delight, her hips responding to the pumping with their own thrusting. All too quickly she felt the cock erupt inside her and spray its hot juices into her. No sooner had the pumping stopped than it was withdrawn, and within a very short span it was replaced with another. The new one was the same length, but it was fatter and evoked new sensations as it took up the attack.

The testicles in her mouth disappeared and were replaced with a dripping pussy. She heard a woman's command: "Eat me until I cum, you slut!" and she began to obey as another orgasm short-circuited her body. Through it all, the fat cock inside her kept up it's relentless pounding, turning one orgasm into a prolonged series of earthquake-like shocks to her system. She attempted to keep her tongue working in the pussy on her face, but it was a hit-or-miss proposition. Finally she felt the change in rhythm in her pussy and again discovered that she could actually feel the hot jets of jizz that spouted from the dick inside her. As he pulled out she was able to give her full attention to the cunt grinding on her face and felt it orgasm and drench her with pussy juice.

Molly now was dripping and leaking. Cum flowed out of her pussy. Cunt juice fell off her face. "I want more," She cried. "More!"

A cock in her mouth silenced her and provided a great change of pace. Whoever he was, he'd managed to position himself to drive it deep in her face. At first she felt it bang at the back of her throat and began to panic, worried about her gag reflex. Then she heard Lois's voice in her ear.

"I'll hold him back for a second." The cock withdrew until just the head was in her mouth. "Now breathe in and out. In a moment I will let him push forward, and I want you to relax your throat. Open it wide. Concentrate on the pain in your nipples and he will get past the gagging and you can take it all. Here we go!"

Molly felt the invader in her mouth press forward, and tried following instructions. She took a deep breath – and suddenly there was pressure on her nipples as the clamp were pulled. With that, the cock in her mouth entered her throat and suddenly there were balls on her chin. She was amazed and delighted! Proud of herself. Now she just concentrated on getting her breath when she could, keeping calm, and waiting for that dick to give up its nectar down her throat.

As this was happening she felt pressure at her ass. Pressure from hands spreading her cheeks and exposing her rosebud. Pressure as a mouth and a hot tongue began to probe into that tiny, tight circle of flesh. All there was to do was to let it happen. She felt the cum in her pussy dripping out, down that fleshy valley and up to the lips working on her asshole. A finger entered her. Then another. They seemed to be taking the lubrication from the mess leaking from her pussy as lubricant. Soon that mouth shifted higher, fastening itself to her clit as fingers sawed in and out of her ass. And then her hips began to respond, taking up the rhythm.

The cock in her mouth suddenly jammed down her throat and she felt it spasm. The sensation of the fleshy tube contracting and pulsing as it conveyed its gooey contents into her throat was amazing to her. It was as if she were drinking a god's soul from its source. As that cock withdrew, she felt others near her face ready to fill the void. And then her attention was drawn back to her ass as the fingers withdrew and a big, fleshy, hot rod of cock was jammed into that tight passage.

The cock in her face withdrew, leaving a trail of sticky cum on her face as it did. It was replaced by another thick, fleshy tool that took up where the last one ended. Molly, secure in her ability, now put her throat on automatic and concentrated on the sensations in her ass. She wasn't a stranger to anal sex, but somehow this was different. It was better – she was beginning to respond to the pounding, feeling it in a way that said she was going to cum, even thought that had never happened before.

The cock in her throat erupted, and after firing one shot down her throat it withdrew and coated her face with its hot and sticky juices. She heard murmurs of appreciation – or at least, thought she did – as rope after rope of cum covered her mouth, her nose and that silly blindfold. As that ceased another pussy descended on her mouth and she began to lick and suck that juicy morsel. The cock in her ass then began to jerk and pulse and her insides were coated with hot juices. She never achieved that orgasm, thinking "just a little longer" and then that cock withdrew. But it was replaced very quickly with another, and she felt once again that an orgasm was impending.

The cunt in her face pressed down hard on her mouth, and soon it too was erupting with an orgasm and spraying juice over Molly's face. For her part she did all she could to slurp down every drop but a great deal dripped down her face and into her hair. No sooner had the owner stopped spasming but she shifted her position and Molly was suddenly enclosed in the cheeks of a not too tiny ass, the wrinkled flesh of that tiny opening directly over her mouth. She didn't hesitate and began to lick and suck and attempt to tongue-fuck the now opening hole in her mouth. As she inserted her tongue past the muscles, the cock in her own ass began to cum and she too found herself in the throes of an orgasm. Again.

Molly thought she must have passed out, since when she next came to consciousness she was no longer flat on her back. She found herself on her knees, her bindings having be removed, her arms free at last, and felt a warm body beneath her. The blindfold was still in place and the clips on her nipples remained as well. Reaching beneath her, she found a hard cock and lifted it from against the owner's body so she could insert it into her empty pussy. Once past the entrance, she simply sank down on it and let it fill her. It seemed to push the mess of cum inside her out and it puddled beneath her. Her ass was in similar shape, but as she realized that she felt hands on her cheeks and another hard cock press at her rear entry. Her breath caught as she let it invade her rear, and she marveled at the feeling of them both. She was simply a piece of flesh for their use and she gloried in it.

She felt a forceful pair of hands on her head and a presence in front of her. It didn't take much to realize that her one remaining empty hole was needed, and with that she opened her mouth and felt a long, thin cock reach the back of her throat as her face mashed into a stomach. She was as full as she could be with cock and she surrendered to it. She was theirs to use. Her ass, her pussy, her mouth – they belonged to every man and woman in the room and she loved it!

Time ceased to exist. As one cock emptied itself of its owner's sperm another took its place. She was continually filled with hard male meat for what seemed forever. She existed as their cum receptacle and just let it happen. Eventually, she found herself face down on the carpeted floor, her holes empty but dripping with hot cum. There were no men left who were capable of fucking her. Their women had had their time as well as Molly ate cunt whenever it was presented to her.

Finally, she felt hands loosening the blindfold. She let that happen, and she let them turn her over, damp and sticky and covered with cum. She looked up at Lois and Greg as they beamed at her.

"This may hurt," said Greg. Then he removed her nipple clamps and held her as she was first relieved of the pressure, and then doubled over with the pain of the blood returning to her sensitive nipples. Despite the pain, she felt the cum ooze from her cunt and her ass and began to laugh as tears came from her eyes.

"Oh my God. Thank you! That was amazing! Was it any good for the people who came? Oops – I made a pun! I mean, did they enjoy it?"

"Molly, every one of them told each of us that you were amazing, and that any time you were willing to do that again they wanted to be in attendance. Three of the wives wanted to take you home tonight – I think they wanted to "nurse you back to health" or some such nonsense. But clearly, you now have a fan club of our friends if you ever want to repeat this evening. How about you?"

"Can we do this next weekend?"

[An ending]

12