William the Fertility God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wonderful son brought me breakfast in bed, delivered with a kiss. "I'm out of here in a few minutes. Practice with the old team. And the Curzon sisters asked me to come by for orientation if I have time. That sort of shoots the day. OK to disappear on you like that?"

"What are you going to do with the irrigation job?"

"I'm lucky. We finished that big school contract Friday and Bob said he didn't have anything else at the moment, so I think I will beg off for the rest of the season and ask if I can apply for next summer."

"Give me another kiss and go. I have plenty of client homework to keep me busy."

Over the next few days, I didn't see much of William. He left early and came back barely in time for dinner. He said that the job was terrific, he was learning incredible amounts of new stuff about running a data center, and the Curzons were being extremely nice to him. On Friday, he showed me a check for $3600, and said they had tried to pay him more.

The next day, I got a call from William around five, saying the Curzons had invited him for dinner and would like me to come too. I was too curious to refuse and told him I would be ready by the time he drove back to the house to get me.

Not knowing exactly what was expected, I found some respectable frilly underwear and my yellow sundress with open toed sandals. I walked out as William drove up and he opened the door for me. I thought to myself that he looked old enough to be going on a date with someone my age. I got a kiss on the cheek as he folded me in and felt strangely emotional. William definitely had a male aura these days. He was handsome in dark slacks and button down shirt.

"You're looking good, tonight. Dressing up for your new employers?"

"Yes. You are looking gorgeous yourself. Can we have a date some time?"

I leaned over and kissed him. "That's funny, as I walked down to the car just now, I said to myself it felt just like going on a date."

"I need to start taking you out more. So you don't get bored and ditch me for that guy you've been meeting at the coffee shop."

I flashed my eyes and punched his arm.

"Behave yourself. I have principles, and don't go out with two guys at the same time."

"But you've been shopping my body around to more than one woman."

"That's because you have special skills. By the way, any sign of men around your employers?"

"Just a passing reference by Diane that they have to look after the place by themselves because they live alone."

"Gay?"

"Don't think so. See what you think when we get there. Doesn't matter does it?"

"Not a bit. Some guys seem flustered around lesbians. You aren't, are you?"

"No, but the girls at school who are hanging on another girl are a bit confused, I think."

"I shouldn't say this, but I'll bet most of them would straighten out in a hurry after a dose of what you have between your legs."

"Marie! What a terrible thing to say. The gay alliance would run you off campus." He was kissing the back of my hand and smiling at me.

We parked and walked up to the house. Vaguely bungalow but on a grand scale. Stained shingles and leaded glass in the windows. The door opened as we approached and a short young woman invited us in.

"It's so nice to meet you, Mrs. Thompson. I am Diane and this is my sister, Eliza." A carbon copy had come up behind her. They had on simple but elegant sheath dresses in a muted crimson shade that set off their creamy complexions.

"Please call me Marie. I'm so happy that you are taking on William in your computer business."

We were ushered out to a back deck with a redwood arbor and a hot tub discreetly in the corner. The evening was warm and humid. I felt a bit overdressed.

"William says you are fond of white wine?"

"Yes, that will be fine." I looked at him and he smiled and nodded to Diane, "The same."

The meal was delicious. There was a ragu that Diane said came from a family recipe her grandparents had brought with them from the Philippines. The conversation was mostly around current events. Eliza told me that they had agreed with William that there would be no shop talk.

"Computer people are horrible snobs about their machines. Diane and I like to keep our work lives and our leisure lives separate." She had dimples and sparkling eyes that were very attractive.

We were offered dessert in the hot tub, but William and I were both fading and asked for a raincheck. At home, our clothes went straight to the floor and bare bodies into the bed, asleep almost before we got there.

Chapter 7 - William discovers he has other duties

He was on one of his late night routines, working from screen to screen, watching the backups progress as the full system was mirrored to a standalone disk array. He was sitting back in the fancy leather chair they bought for him when he heard a noise behind him. Hands caressed his head and tugged on his long hair.

"You're working late again. Diane and I never thought we were getting such a dedicated computer person when we hired you, William." She leaned over and kissed his head.

He swiveled around and locked eyes with her. She had on a terry robe and smelled wonderful. Looked fantastic, too. She leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips this time.

"We really appreciate all the help you are giving us."

He pulled her closer and she straddled his thighs. Her kiss was wet and demanding. His hands went inside the robe and found warm bare flesh. "I'll work nights forever if I get kisses like that. You've been in the hot tub?"

"Yes, I sleep like a baby after steeping in the hot water! Diane is still out there. Why don't we go join her?"

He turned around with her still in his arms and cast an eye on several flickering windows. "These processes are all going well. I can leave them for a little while."

He picked her up and kissed her again, then went downstairs to the deck. There was one dim light in the corner and Diane was almost invisible in the tub, looking at them.

"I talked him into joining us." She dropped the robe on a chair and helped him out of his shorts. "Would you like a beer?" He nodded and she went to the kitchen, coming back with three.

As they settled in the tub, Diane said, "You've been working so hard, we thought you needed a break. Come sit by me."

He laughed, "Maybe I need to rig up a control panel from here. Do you want a hot tub control center?"

She reached over and pinched the tip of his cock. "Bad boy. We don't soak in here with our work. Hot tubs are for play."

A warm body was on each side of him. He put his arms out and eased them tighter against him. Diane turned his head and kissed him. Eliza turned his head to her and kissed him.

"I've never been this close to identical twins before. The kisses are very nice. Are there more?"

Diane said, with an edge in her voice, "We are very worried about distracting you from your work. You won't forget about your duties upstairs, will you?" She was stroking him again and he was long and hard. A hand from the other side approached and added more stroking. He gently pulled them onto his knees, facing him so the kisses would be easier. Their tongues licked him between kisses.

"There's going to be a mess in your hot tub if you don't stop that."

"We'd rather have a mess in us, if you don't mind." The stroking fingers slowed and stopped.

He took a long drag on his beer and exhaled slowly. "You didn't tell me this was a job with special benefits."

"We didn't know our new employee was going to be so talented."

"But you haven't sampled all of my talents yet."

"Chloe told us your talent is extraordinary. Is it true you don't mind having sex with older women?"

He leaned down and nipped at a breast peeking out of the water at him. "Hmmm. You can't be more than thirty. These are fantastic bodies."

Diane lay her head on his shoulder and rubbed herself on the top of his muscular thigh. "I'm feeling very needy. And I'm really old. Thirty-two."

They stood and climbed out. Diane handed towels around but kept her hip against his. He kissed Eliza and asked, "Does she always want to be first?"

"It's complicated. We've had men friends over before and after the hot tub, they mostly don't last even for one good fuck. I don't mind if I get off on her fingers, but she wants the real thing. Are you going to give it to her?" Her eyes sparkled in the dim light.

He hugged and kissed her. "Unless I am mistaken, there will enough for both of you."

The bed was soft and his cock was fully buried in Diane's tight cunt. He was in no hurry, but she had already come once and was making little noises as he worked in her. Eliza was lying on her side next to them with her hand between her legs. "Is he good, sis?"

Diane didn't say anything but moaned out another good orgasm. He decided that Eliza could do better than her own fingers and rolled off Diane and onto her. "Time for equal treatment."

"I have to tell you something. I've never had a real cock in me."

He pulled back, astonished. "You're kidding."

"I'll tell you the whole story later. And I really want you. Just be a little gentle at first, ok?"

Diane handed him a tube and he knew what to do with it. There was a nice soft hollow tip on it that slid right into Eliza's wetness. He gave it a good squeeze and handed it back to Diane, who reached down to make sure he was hard.

Eliza's legs were over his shoulders and his blunt tip was up between her plump lips when he remembered to ask an important question. "What about protection?"

"We don't need it. I'll tell you why later."

He didn't wait for her to stop talking, he just drove smoothly and firmly all the way inside. There was no resistance, but a lot of tightness. Eliza was taking quick breaths and making small noises. "Yes, yes, yes."

Diane said, "I told you he would be good in there."

To William, she said, "I've been trying to get her to do this for years, but you are the first guy she thinks enough of to give you her body."

All kinds of thoughts were racing through his mind, but the woman underneath him was going wild and his cock was thinking for him. Give this woman a good experience. She is over thirty and this is the first time with a real man and a real cock.

Eliza was humping up at him, reaching desperately for her orgasm. And reaching it with a moan rising to a scream and a collapse into the mattress, shaking from top to bottom.

Diane was saying, "Liza, he is still hard and he hasn't come yet." There was awe in her voice.

His arms were around both of them. "Yes, some nights he just waits around for the best opportunity."

Eliza said, "You mean, we aren't good enough for him? We have to call Chloe?"

He pulled Eliza across his lap and gave her tight ass a few hard swats. "Definitely not good enough for me. I take thirty year old virgins twice every night!"

He got on his knees and raised her rear to him. The big slimy cock knew just where to go and he drove it home with hard strokes. She bucked at him, and they fought over a rhythm, first his strokes and then her jerking back onto him with loud squishing noises. Soon, her moans and groans were increasing and her body was quivering. His cock knew it was time and just as she screamed into her second orgasm on a cock, it filled her to overflowing as he came with a great shout.

Eliza was covered and sleeping in seconds. He turned to Diane and gave her a gentle kiss, "It was ok for me to give her the full treatment?"

Her tongue explored his mouth for a while. Her hand was wet from rubbing his limp cock dripping with cum.

"Now I know why Chloe loves you and why she is pregnant."

They held each other, slipping away themselves. "We want to get pregnant too."

"OMG" was his last thought.

Light was shining into the room and his phone was ringing. He hopped out from between the twins and picked it up.

"You are a bad boy. No phone call for your worried mother?"

"Oh hey, Marie, I'm really sorry. I was working late and the twins talked me into a hot tub and I just sort of passed out."

"Well, I am making pancake batter, so get clothes on everyone and get over here. I have lots of hot, black coffee."

Diane and Eliza, looking very becoming with naked smiles, said, "You're in trouble?"

"She says if we appear immediately for gin fizzes and buckwheat pancakes, all is forgiven."

Eliza and Diane pulled him into their giant shower and sprayed liquid soap everywhere. They rubbed him like cats, slippery all over.

When the water was turned off, Diane and Eliza held hands and said in a single voice, "Once is not enough!"

He hugged them and kissed them and pinched their boobs and repeated several times, "Once is not enough."

When they showed up in her kitchen, Marie took one look and said, "I knew it. I just knew it. William, you did not tell me that working late did not involve computers!"

Everyone had a good laugh and a hug over that. A few minutes later, Chloe came through the door, her baby belly now beginning to show. "Hi everyone, Marie said I had to come over and interrogate the three of you."

William got busy and made fizzes. Chloe made a toast with her no alcohol version, "To William and his wonderful cock!" The women all cheered and made dangerous lunges toward his crotch.

They ate out on the patio on another warm sunny morning. Mellowed by the gin and the pancakes with maple syrup strengthened with a little Grand Marnier, the bodies all sat back and relaxed.

Eliza said in a small voice, "Is there a rationing system for William's charms?"

Chloe and Marie looked at each other and laughed loudly. "Yes, it's called whoever gets to him first!"

Diane spoke up, "So, if William happened to be working late in our computer room, and we suggested a hot tub and a sleep over, that would be all right?"

Lots of smiles and laughter. Chloe said, "Oh my, Marie, I think your son is being kidnapped by two conniving Philippinas."

Marie said in a serious voice but with a smile, "You Curzon women realize that William has certain public service obligations?"

Diane and Eliza looked at each other. Diane pointed a finger at Chloe. Their faces lighted up, "Public service obligations. Yes, indeed. We would not want to interfere with his important obligations. Is there someone needing his assistance right now?"

"Not this minute, but he is looking a little peaked after having to deal with you two devil women, so maybe he needs a rest."

William got up and moved slowly to the twins' chairs. In a very low voice, he said, "We need some play time. I'll grab Chloe. You two take Marie and get her on the floor in the family room without any clothes."

William turned and eased Chloe to her feet, kissing under her ear and tweaking her nipples. His hand on her bottom urged her toward the house. The twins were right behind him. Passing the kitchen counter, he grabbed a tube that lay there and propelled Chloe forward while pushing the waistband of her shorts down. In a few seconds, five bodies were in a heap on the soft rug. William applied the special loving cream to all the right places, causing lots of sighs and moans.

Marie was trying to fight back. "William, what's going on? Do you have permission to attack four women at once? Why are you biting my breast? Why are your fingers making me gush? Stop this right now."

What was going on was four-way girl on girl sex, with William helping.

A rounded, muscular globe of Eliza's ass surfaced right in front of him, and he stuffed as much of it into his mouth as possible and bit down. A terrific screech sounded from down in the pile. "Aieee! He's got me! God, that hurts!"

He released her ass but stuffed his tongue straight into her round pucker. She started jumping around so violently that he subdued her hips with a firm grip and a hearty slap. Thinking this was the right opportunity, he used the lube on her back door and just drove his cock firmly all the way in, taking her anal virginity with no permission and no discussion.

"Diane! He's got a jackhammer in my ass! He's killing me!"

The others were lying on each other and watching the show. Eliza was flailing around, trying to get away from him. Marie picked up the tube of lube and squirted it on his shaft. She also had the poor victim's tits well greased and was having a field day squeezing and pulling and pinching.

He didn't let up on stroking into that pretty ass. The going got easier and easier and her screams stopped. He slowed down too. Suddenly, she twitched her butt. "Keep going, bastard."

"Yes, yes. Finish me. Oh god, I'm coming." They were both coming, in a very big way.

The shower felt good. Eliza felt good. She hissed at him, "I don't give up my ass to just anybody. That was rape."

"Seems as though it was a good rape. You're still shaking." He washed her behind vigorously and stuffed two soapy fingers in her butt. She wiggled hard, liking the intrusion. "You are totally bad. You should be ashamed." She giggled and kissed him hard.

"I think Diane and I have hired a monster. A tall, strong handsome monster with a cock that does wonders for our morale."

He turned off the water and started to towel her down. She probably didn't think her chunky Filipina body was sexy, but William did. He sat on the floor with lotion and worked up from her feet and ankles. The door opened and the others looked at them. "Well, after ravaging her, he is trying to make up."

She looked down and messed with his hair. "This is a man of many talents. He tends to our computers and he tends to us too." She looked up and smiled her broadest smile at her sister and friends rubbing on each other like cats in heat. "But he is temporarily out of action."

"We don't believe you. Look between his legs."

Sure enough, he had risen from his curls and reared threateningly upwards. His hands slowly lowered Eliza toward the floor. "William, we can't! Not right in front of them."

Her progress was unimpeded even as she tried to beat his head and shoulders to submission. Twenty seconds later, her wet sex spread apart as she received the hard cock. "Oh, you are so bad. You have already had me more than once."

"Kiss me."

She obeyed, with a lot of tongue. Her friends laughed and giggled to see the recent virgin welcome sex with the fertility god. This felt so right he was worried about what next. Falling hard for this smart, sexy woman and her sister was a real hazard. Smart business women and passionate lovers too.

"I already love the opportunity to be your systems person. Are you serious about my sharing your bed?"

Diane stood next to the couple, batting heads and making tangles in their hair. She was still naked and laughing, along with the others. "Marie, I suppose there is an enormous user fee for his stud service?"

Eliza gave a fierce squeeze and climbed off the pole, bending for a kiss. "Do not go far away!"

Chapter 8 - A Businesslike Proposition

A hard rain began in the afternoon and I called my sisters to ask them for dinner. "Yes, he is here. A little played out from all his duties..."

"You'd better ask him that yourselves. Come early and have a margarita. That will weaken him."

At four, two trim bodies in fleeces dashed in from the rain and fell on him.

"We need to talk. Marie said you need a drink first."

His hand was under Sarah's fleece, finding and massaging an outstanding family boob. The other hand was holding Samantha firmly to his chest so that he could lick and bite in all the best places.

His aunts kissed each other and commented on his behavior, "Now that women are falling all over him, he doesn't fool around anymore. Those big strong hands have us under control, don't they?"

Marie came in bearing drinks. "I didn't see him letting you do drinks so here they are."

He grinned at them, "You want to talk, not make out?"