William the Fertility God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat back and sipped their drinks, staring at him. "We've been investigating you. The results are dire. Did you know any form of commercial baby-making is severely regulated? And the loving way you do it has no future, business-wise."

He palmed their impressive chests and said, "More kisses, please. What are you angling at?"

They sipped and snuggled against him, trying not to giggle.

He perched them on his thighs, growling, "You are not safe from me..."

Marie stood behind, pulling her sisters' hair and laughing. "Let them speak, William. Be fair, they are trying to help."

He stopped pestering and leaned back with his drink, smiling. "Ok, tell me what evil plan you have."

Sarah began, "You can't take money for fertility services without all kinds of paperwork and bureaucracy. But you can be associated with a charitable foundation that supports programs designed to deal with infertility. And, you can be paid a stipend for your work on the foundation's behalf. Most importantly, the foundation can receive contributions from women who have been aided in conceiving."

Sam continued, "We are talented, and can join the foundation part time to promote its important goals and look for women who need help."

I sat next to him and asked, "Isn't that brilliant? The money will help with your college expenses."

He positioned mom in his lap and washed her lips with his boozy tongue. "I will only consider it if you agree to be the business manager. All these two know is how to spend."

They complained and climbed on him. "William, this is serious. Yes, it is great fun, but the women you help really want babies and you make it happen."

"Just by being my horny self."

They beat on him. "Stop putting yourself down. Every one of your partners considers you a friend for life."

"Are we going to start letting the husbands know what is going on? Those foundation checks could be embarrassing."

Marie answered, "I think every woman is in a different situation. Some may not even be able to pay. We need to be flexible." She reached between his legs and laughed, "Just like you always are."

He closed his eyes and whispered, "Do I get to sleep with all three of you tonight?"

The End.