Willing Subject

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seethru57
Seethru57
625 Followers

"Mom, your cunt is so damn tight. I need to fuck you hard. I can't believe I'm fucking my own mother's pussy!"

"Be my guest son, it's your cunt to use now. I will want it all the time inside of me. So, fuck me hard and fill me with your hot cum," I begged him.

He started to pound me hard, as I felt his balls slap my cunt on each thrust. His hands reached around and held my breasts, my hard nipples poking hard into his palms. I was in heaven as Kevin definitely knew what he was doing. I guess I never took a good notice of any of his girlfriends in the past, but he obviously was doing more than just taking their pictures. It seemed like I was just having one orgasm after another. I was sweating in that very hot sun now, but I wasn't going to stop him until he had filled me with his cum. For some strange reason at that moment, I was thinking how strange it must be for my son to be fucking me where he orginally came from. He had truly just come full circle, I guess.

"I'm going to cum mom. I'm going to fill your hot cunt now."

"Do it baby," I told him, my ass bucking back hard at him.

He shoved deep inside me one last time, then I felt his cum filling me up. I laid my face in the sand as I came with him. I couldn't believe how much he was filling me up with his seed after I had sucked so much out of him earlier. But all too soon, he was done, as he just rested inside of me. I could feel him beginning to soften, as I looked between my legs and could see our mixed juices dripping into the sand.

After a few minutes he slipped out, then helped me to my feet. We sat on the rock together, as he picked up his camera once again. Then he took some pictures of me naked again, and a few more of my cum coated pussy. I knew it was the final hot pictures that would go into that magazine.

"I really had a good time today mom. Thanks for posing naked for me. When we get back, I'll develop the pictures, and we can both decide on the best ones to send to the magazine. I know the editors will love them," he said.

"Sounds good to me son. I had a great time today as well. But I have a feeling that we will be fucking some more later. Do you want to fuck your good ole' mom again?"

"Damn right I do, and often," he told me as he began packing up his equipment.

Before we left, we frolicked in the lake and got cleaned up, and soon were heading home. Well not just only going home, but a whole new life...

"Mom, come a take a look at the pictures I took of you."

My son had all the photos that he took of me today, lying on his bed. I sat next to him as we studied each one, and picking out the best ones for the magazine. As we concentrated on them, I noticed my son's cock peeking out of his pajamas. I know the pictures were sure turning me on.

I reached over and started to play with his rigid cock through the fly of his pajama pants. He sighed deeply as I stroked him, our concentration waning.

"You have a really nice cock son. It felt good to feel it inside of me today.," I told him.

"I'm so horny right now mom, looking at these pictures is turning me on. Can you imagine lots of guys sitting in their rooms and jerking off at seeing your sexy body?"

I raised him to his feet, as he stood before me. I looked up at him smiling, while licking my lips.

I said, "Just think son, they can imagine having sex with me. You can have sex with me anytime you want. Do you know what I want to do right now?"

"I think I know mother. I think you want to suck my cock."

As I lifted his cock, I pulled his balls through the opening and began to lick his balls. They smelled like manly soap, as I knew he had just showered earlier. I kissed each one, before sucking them into my mouth. I continued to stroke his magnificent manhood.

"Oh yeah, mom. You know what I like. I've always been a sucker for a blowjob."

I pulled off and said, "Hmmm, and here I thought I was the sucker."

He laughed as I began to kiss and nibble his hard shaft. I traced my tongue around his cockhead, as he ran his fingers through my hair. I kissed his cockhead, before opening my mouth and enveloping him. He groaned as inch after inch slid into my mouth. I was always an accomplished deep throat gal, and I wanted my son to experience my technique and skill.

"Geez mom, you are like a vacuum cleaner. I love when you suck my cock."

I began to suck him harder as he held my head. My hands held his balls knowing the thrill of soon tasting what was churning inside of them. I felt content knowing what a thrill this must be for Kevin.

He soon warned me, "Mom, I'm going to cum."

I began to suck him harder, as he began to shove his cock harder down my throat. I slipped my hand around to his ass and slid my finger into his ass. That sudden invasion sent him over the edge.

"Shit mom, I'm coming. Ahhhh man!"

Then my mouth was flooded with his wonderful cum. I was prepared this time and just kept swallowing as fast as I could. His creamy release tasted so damn good, as he continued to shoot jets of his cum into my throat. He never let go of my head as I drained him dry. Then, with one last lip-smacking kiss on his cockhead, I pulled away.

"Wow mom, I've never been with a woman that was as good as you at sucking cock. You can suck my cock anytime you want," he said as he sat down next to me.

"I loved sucking your cock. I have been waiting years to show you how much I wanted to please you. And I was so glad the pictures came out great."

"Well, let's finish picking out the best ones. I have to take them in to the publisher in the morning. Then he leaned over and kissed me on the lips. Life was so good...

I was in the living room watching some television when I heard my son come in. He walked in, seeing me naked on the sofa.

"Hi mom. Man, I can't get enough of your hot body. And you have the sexiest tits," he said with a grin while flattering me.

"So tell me Kevin, how did it go? Did they like the pictures?"

"Mom, not only did they like the pictures, but they wanted more of you. But, I told them I didn't know if you would be interested," he said sadly.

"It turned me on having you take those photos of me. Why wouldn't I be interested? If you need me to do another photoshoot, I'd be happy too."

"Well, they want something more specific, and I don't know if you would like it. They want a spread of two women making love to each other," he told me sheepishly.

"Remember yesterday when I told you I used to do x-rated photos before I met your dad. I've done scenes with women before. It's been quite a while, but if my memory serves me right, I rather enjoyed it. I've done just about everything that your naughty mind can conjure up, in front of a camera."

"Really, you would do that? They loved your pictures so much, that they will double the incentive. By the way, here is your money," he told me as he handed me a white envelope.

I looked inside, and almost passed out. There was $10,000 inside of it. Then he gave me a big grin as I looked at him in awe.

"Wow, I can't believe this Kevin. This will pay a lot of bills. Yes, yes! I will do another shoot for you."

He quickly told me, "That's your money mom, use it for yourself. Working for this magazine, I will make enough to pay off this house and more. Now, there is only one problem, we will have to find another woman. They prefer another mature model, so it will look authentic. I just wish I knew of someone who would do this kind of thing. Anyways, I'm going to go make a sandwich."

I sat there and thought for a few moments, then a light went on in my head. I knew just who to ask, and in doing so, hoped to fulfill another deep fantasy of mine. And in this person, I have always known she had lusted after my son.

"Kevin, when do they want these photos by," I yelled to him in the kitchen.

"As soon as possible mom. Why, do you know of anyone?"

"I think I do son. You just set up the shoot," I told him.

"No problem mom, I can get the studio scheduled as soon as we have everything set."

Then I was off to make a phone call....

Kevin was soon off to do some photography for a sailboat catalog ad. He laughingly told me as he was leaving, sailboats will be kind of dull after taking pictures of his mother naked. I kissed him as I urged him off to do his thing.

Then I picked up the phone, my heart beating fast. I could hear the phone ringing as I wondered if this would all work out.

"Hi sis, are you busy? I need to talk to you, can you come over?" I begged.

"Sure Marie, I'll be right over. I always miss seeing my big sister."

Then I hung up, and began to try to figure out how I would ask her about getting naked and having sex with me, while Kevin took pictures. But as I reached down to stroke my pussy, it was definitely wet from the lustful thoughts crossing my mind.

I heard the knock and ushered my sister Natalie into the kitchen.

"Would you like some coffee Nat?"

She replied, "Sure sis. So what was so urgent that you wanted to see me right away?

I grabbed our coffee and headed to the table, as we sat down across from each other. My sister was single, and had never married. She was a wild child growing up, and we had often talked about our sexual escapades often until I had married my late husband. She knew all about my younger days and my nude photography past. She was 39, and she was known as a swinger. I knew she loved women and men, and I suspect that the reason she never married was that she couldn't have sex with just one man or woman. She definitely had the bigger tits between us, and loved reminding me about it whenever she could. But it's been a while since we talked about our sex lives, so I'm sure what I was about to tell her would shock her.

I finally said, "Sis, my son Kevin took nude photographs of me yesterday. We also had sex. I was wondering, would you be willing to have sex with me in front of Kevin's camera for a magazine. It pays well."

She just looked at me with a stunned look before saying, "You fucked your son? My, my, you know what sis? I've always thought about seducing Kevin, he is one hot guy. Congratulations. Now tell me about the the job."

"Well Nat, he did a photoshoot of me yesterday for a nudie magazine that he works for. And we actually had sex outdoors, and those were part of the pictures he submitted. The publishing company asked him if I could do more scenes, this time with a woman. The only one I could think of that is pretty open about sex, was you."

She had a wicked grin as she asked, "So tell me sis, did you enjoy having sex with my nephew?"

I blushed as I told her, "Yeah sis. I've always wanted to, and I kind of did the photo layout just so I could suck and fuck him. It was really great. And I'm sure Kevin would be happy to have sex with his aunt too. So, what do you say Nat? It's a fantasy come true."

"Well sis, I would love to get intimate with both of you. Let's face it, my sex life has been getting kind of boring lately, and this turns me on to think I'll finally be eating my big sister's cunt. You want to eat mine? And I bet Kevin has a delicious cock for sucking." she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Well, I haven't been with a woman in a very long time, but I used to enjoy it. And knowing it will be you, it excites me too. And I'm sure Kevin will be so horny watching us two together, that he definitely will want to join in," I told her.

"I'm all for it Marie, let me know when."

"He has a studio already set up, we just needed you. I'll tell him it's a go for tomorrow, is that okay?"

As she got up to leave, she said, "Sure thing sis, I'll be here at nine o'clock. Pucker up them lips, because my tits need a good sucking."

And then she was off, as I picked up the phone to call my son and tell him it was a go for tomorrow.

My son woke up with his cock in my mouth. I thought it would be a nice way to wake him up, as I teasingly licked up and down his shaft when he opened his eyes.

"Good morning mother, I see you are practicing for today already. MMMM, I love a good blowjob in the morning. Especially after the dream I just had," he said.

"Oh really, what was the dream you had?"

He smiled as I took his cock back into my mouth as he told me, "I dreamed I was fucking you while my Aunt Natalie was sitting on my face. Oh, it was so hot!"

I pulled off as I crawled up the bed and climbed over him, pulling his cock to my hungry pussy. I slipped it between my wet pussylips, and soon engulfed his lovely manhood.

"Well Kevin, I'm sure that we both will be giving you lots of pleasure today. But keep in mind, this is business, so be sure to concentrate on taking pictures."

He grinned as he said, "Oh shut up and fuck me mom."

I loved pleasing my son's sexual fantasies. I was going to surprise him later and do something I haven't done in a very long time, have him fuck my ass. I missed that, and I wanted my son to experience his mother's tight asshole. But as I ground hard on his stiff cock, I just wanted to feel his cum deep inside of me. I leaned over as he sucked my nipples while my tits swung over his face. I know he loved my breasts, and I wanted him to enjoy them whenever he wanted.

Soon I was coming all over his cock. He was sucking my nipples so hard that I was going nuts, and then he shot off deep inside of me. I could feel his cum coating my cunt, and I moaned from the release. We rode each other until I took all that Kevin had left in him. Then I leaned down and kissed him, our tongues mingling.

"After I got off of him, I told him, "C'mon son, your aunt will be here soon. We need to get showered and dressed."

"Yeah, we only have the studio for two hours, so we better be on time. I love you mom," he said as he climbed out of bed.

We were both waiting in the kitchen when my sister came in. Kevin had all his camera gear ready.

"I'm so glad you are going to do this Aunt Natalie. I hope you are okay with this," said my son.

"I'm more than okay with it nephew. We are going to have a ball. Once you see my nice tits, you or your mother won't be able to stop sucking them," she laughingly said.

I swatted my sister on the ass as we all left for the studio.

We were soon walking into the studio, where my son often does his photography. It's private and rented by different photographers, with props. My son guided us to a change room while he set up the equipment and props. He had told us to bring skimpy underwear, so my sister and I were soon changing.

I watched as my sister was soon naked, and my eyes scanned her body. She definitely looked hot as I couldn't wait until the shoot began.

We soon walked out, and my son whistled at us. Nat had on thong panties and a half bra, and her huge tits were spilling over the top, her hard nipples could poke an eye out. I had on crotchless panties and a sports bra, and felt very horny. We both looked over at my son and saw his jeans sporting a big bulge.

"Okay ladies, I've decided to go with a fur rug and and big pillows. I want you two to act like two horny girlfriends. I'll need you to start with kissing and feeling each other up and then do what comes naturally," my son said as he got behind his camera, set up on a tripod.

"Yeah, well you got the horny down right," my sister said with a grin.

We stood on the fur rug as I hugged Nat. As I heard Kevin's camera clicking, I could feel my tits brushing my sister's.

"Look over at me and smile."

We did that and I could feel my sisters hand feeling up my ass. I reciprocated and began to tease her, my fingers slipping under her thong and teasing her asshole.

"Kiss each other now."

I turned to my sister, and we began to kiss passionately. Her hard nipples were rubbing my breasts as my finger teasing her anus which made her moan in my mouth. Then we pulled away from each other as the passion overtook us. Forgetting that my son was still taking pictures, I bent down and sucked in one of my sisters perky nipples. She in turn was removing my bra, and had her hands all over my breasts. I soon was switching nipples as my sister pulled me tight against her big tits. She began rubbing them all over my face.

Then I guided her onto the big pillows, her ass on one of them. We were both now completely naked. I bent down between her legs, and pulled her pusslylips apart. Her cunt was soaking wet and shaved, turning me on as I noticed she had a clit that protruded about an inch. I had never seen one that big before, as my fingers brushed over it. Nat was busy tweaking my nipples, as I bent down and kissed her cunt.

She told me, "Eat me sis, that's right, get that fuckin' tongue deep inside me. Make me cum on your face!"

As I slid my tongue over her engorged clit, I heard the camera close to my face. My son was next to us now, taking closeup views of his slutty mother eating his aunt. I could imagine how hot this must have looked, as my fingers spread my sister's pussy and I dove in.

"Damn mom, you look so hot licking her cunt," my son panted as he continued to photograph us.

Natalie was raising her cunt off the pillow as my tongue did it's magic. I would slide it over her clit, then slip it deep inside of her. Her juices were seeping onto my face, as I enjoyed the tasty meal before me. It had been a long time since I ate pussy, but I sure didn't forget how to do it.

"Mom, climb over my aunt in a sixty-nine position. I need pictures of both of you eating pussy," my son urged me.

I quickly got up, and moved over Nat's face. She quickly grabbed my ass, pulling my cunt to her face. I once again began to pleasure my sister, as I felt her tongue entering my pussy.

Kevin continued taking pictures of us, as I peeked over at him. I was surprised when I saw he was now naked. His cock was waving at me as he kept moving around to get different angles on our lesbian action.

We were both moaning into each other's pussies, as I felt my own spasm. I was coming so hard that I was sure I was drowning my sister. Then my sister came as well, as I lapped up her sweet cum.

I heard the camera stop, and I jumped as I felt my son's tongue licking my ass. I guess my sister wondered why I pulled off of her cunt when she noticed Kevin was no longer taking pictures.

"Kevin, get up a minute. I want to make your dream come true," I told him.

As we got up, I pushed my son back onto the fur rug. I climbed over him, as I lined his hard cock up to my pussy, looking down at him.

"Nat, sit on his face. He told me this morning he wanted to eat your pussy," I told her.

"Damn, I want my nephew's tongue deep inside me. Fuck him good sis, I know I will after you are done," said Natalie.

I felt my son's cock fully inside of me, as my sister faced me while sitting on my son's face. I could hear the wet sounds of our sex as my sister kissed me and pawed my tits. I was so hot watching my sister's ecstatic face as I imagined my son was driving her nuts with his wicked tongue. I remember how good he was the other day, and was quite an accomplished pussy eater. We continued to fuck and suck in wild abandon, as I continually flooded Kevin' cock with my orgasms.

Then I climbed off, and signaled my sister to take my place. As she climbed over my son, I got behind her, and grabbed his cock. When she was positioned right over it, I guided it inside of her. She groaned as his cock sank deep, and I began playing with my son's balls.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm doing two women at once. I am so horny Aunt Natalie, fuck me hard," Kevin begged.

I slid down and began to lick and suck my son and my sister, right where his cock was driving into her cunt. They were both moaning as I licked their mutual juices as my sister screamed out in a wild orgasm. Then I felt my son's shaft pulse on my tongue, and he began shooting inside of Nat. They were both thrashing about as I licked up their combined cum flowing out of her cunt. I was amazed at how wanton I had become, doing something that I had never done before. Soon, my sister collapsed on top of my son, and as his limp dick slipped out of her sopping wet pussy, I lapped up their cum.

Seethru57
Seethru57
625 Followers