Willing Subject

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seethru57
Seethru57
625 Followers

Then Kevin rose up, and kissed his aunt and then me. We all hugged, as I grabbed the camera and gave it to my sister.

I told her, "Take pictures of Kevin fucking my ass. I want him to send these in to the magazine. I want the world to see my son fucking his mom."

She laughed as I got Kevin to stand, and I began to stroke and lick his cock as I felt it beginning to grow once again. My sister started taking pictures of me getting my son ready. I knew there wasn't going to be any lube around, so I had to think fast.

"Kevin, I'm getting onto my hands and knees. Lick my asshole, get it nice and wet, then fuck my ass. Just be careful, it's been a long time since I had a cock in there," I said.

"Are you sure mom? You want me to fuck your ass?"

I got into position saying, "Just lick my ass now son. I need your cock."

Kevin didn't hesitate, as he got on his knees and slid his tongue along my ass. I moaned into the fluffy pillow that was below my head as he began to drive me insane with his wicked licking. He wasn't bashful as his tongue slid deep inside of my anus, making me wiggle from the thrill. Then I guess he felt it was wet enough, and he got behind me.

"Take it slow at first son, so I can get used to it. Then fuck the hell out of my ass!"

I felt his cockhead press against my sphincter, and then a soft pop was heard as he had inserted it inside of me. He slowly moved a little, then a little more, as I felt my asshole stretch to accomodate his dick. All the while I could see my sister taking pictures as Kevin finally worked his whole length deep inside of my bowels. He rested for a moment, and then slowly backed out. When he just had his cockhead inside of my anus, i shoved back hard. It was uncomfortable, but I also was so hot knowing my son had finally entered his mother's final frontier.

"Fuck me Kevin, make me your slut!"

My son began to slide his cock in and out now, as I heard him groaning. Then my sister stood in front of me, and took pictures of my face. I knew I must have been grimacing as well as ecstatic, as my son's dick kept plowing into my ass. Then she walked behind us and took some photos of him actually fucking my ass. I played with my cunt as I kept fucking back at my son.

"Mom, your ass is so damn tight. I can't hold out much longer," my son cried out.

Then I felt feminine hands on my ass, as my sister dropped the camera and put her face right above where my son's cock entered my ass. I suddenly felt the first cum spurt deep inside of me as just as suddenly my sister whipped his cock out of my asshole and covered it in her mouth. I looked back as I saw her throat working to swallow his load. It looked so damn sexy as I fingered myself to a blissful orgasm. Kevin just knelt there as his aunt sucked up all of his cum. Then she stuck her tongue in my ass, and tasted his cum leaking there as well.

We were all soon sitting together, worn out from all the sex.

"You both are everything a man could ever ask for. Thank you both for posing. The readers really ought to love these hot pictures."

My sister and I kissed, then we kissed my son. This was the beginning of a long and wonderful sex life for all of us.

Seethru57
Seethru57
625 Followers