Win-Win-Win!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at him as I reached for his belt, undoing it quickly and then working the zipper down on his pants. I slid my hands into his boxers and grasped his muscular ass cheeks. I love the feeling of a hard, muscular ass! I then started trying to pull his pants and boxers down together but realized that there was an obstruction in the front! He just laughed as I struggled to get it out! It did take a while to fish that big cock out, but once done I just held it in my hands, looking at it... "It's beautiful!"

I don't know the length in terms of inches, as I'm not that good with estimating sizes, but I did know that it was the biggest, thickest and darkest cock I had ever seen up close or held in my hands! It was beautiful, with its dark big plum shaped head and a large powerful looking vein on the shaft! I was totally mesmerized and somewhat intimidated as I continued to play with it in my hands. Finally, I looked up at Will and said "This is the largest and most beautiful cock I have ever seen!" Once again, he laughed... "Once you get those pretty lips to work, it will get it bigger and harder. Before you do though, take off my pants so that I don't trip!" I laughed at his comment and said "Yes sir". I pulled each leg out and threw his pants on to a chair. Still on my knees, I leaned back and looked at him standing there naked except for the open shirt which he was now taking off. All I could think was that he was a gorgeous man!

He then reached down with one hand and took hold of his cock, pointing it at my face and with the other hand behind my head he pulled me up and forward so that the tip touched my lips! I stuck out my tongue and licked the head thoroughly, occasionally sticking the tip of my tongue against the slit. Then I used my tongue to lick up and down that long thick shaft. I pushed his cock against his stomach and moved my head down to his enormous ball sack. I liked that he was into man-scaping and was well-shaved because I hate getting those curly pubic hairs in my mouth. His smell was pleasant and almost intoxicating in a manly way! Very different than my husband! I looked up, at his face, as I started licking his balls and was pleased that he had closed his eyes and moaned. It made me proud and happy that I was able to get that reaction from him.

After working over his balls for a while, I moved back to his cock and started trying to take it into my mouth. I say 'trying' because he was big! A lot bigger than any cock I had ever sucked on! I clearly wasn't taking as much of that cock into my mouth as he wanted because he soon put his hand behind my head and started applying pressure, forcing me to take more and more! I tried to balance that pressure by placing one of my hands on his wrist, but that didn't stop him as he was much stronger than I was. The result was that as he pushed me further on to his cock, my eyes started watering up and my gag reflex kicked in. In a panic reaction, I placed my hands on his stomach and tried to push him away, but he held still for a few more seconds before pulling his cock out of my mouth. I immediately started coughing and taking deep breaths as I tried to resume normal breathing. As soon as I calmed down and started wiping my eyes, he pulled my head back to his cock and forced me to start taking him in again, saying "I know you can take more... let's see!"

He repeated this process at least 5 times and, surprisingly to me, each time I managed to take more of his cock than the previous time! Finally, the last time, when he let me go, he said "You did very well... with a little practice and some coaching you might even get to the root." Strangely, his comment made me not only happy, but somewhat proud that I had impressed him! Although I was disappointed that I had not made him cum!

I had never experienced any sexual act, before this, where I felt so out of control but interestingly, to me anyway, is that it felt sort of liberating... as though I had shed my inhibitions, at least with him! It struck me that I was actually enjoying the sensation of giving up control... perhaps it was because I couldn't be judged for doing things that I was forced to do. I definitely know that I would never let my husband do what Will just did to me! What also surprised me, at that point, was that I felt this urge to really impress Will! Now, you have to understand that in my everyday life at home and in my career, I am very much an in-control person! At work, I am a senior executive of a large corporation with a lot of people reporting to me which comes with a lot of responsibilities... I am the one telling people what to do, although I like to think that I do it in a nice way! At home, my husband and I share all the decisions. I would say that neither of us would think that we are 'controlling' the other. So, this whole situation was way beyond anything I had experienced before this!

"Ok, girl! Get up on the bed on your back and spread those legs" I didn't say anything as I got up, walked over and threw myself on to his bed. I opened my legs wide thinking that he was about to mount me, but it wasn't without some concern because I had no idea how I would be able to take his big cock in my pussy! As he got between my legs, he looked down and saw that I still had my thong on, however it was under my garter belt which meant that I would have to undo all the clasps to get it off. I started moving my hands towards the clasps but he just slapped my hands away and said "No! I'll take care of this problem!" He reached down with his two hands and grasped parts of my thong and pulled until the material ripped! He did the same to the other side and then tossed the material over his shoulder!

He then surprised because instead of putting his big cock right into my pussy as I expected, he held my ankles high and leaned forward so that his face was inches from my pussy! This is one of my biggest sexual hang-ups, having a guy go down on me! I said "No, Will please don't do that! Please fuck me instead!" He didn't listen, he stuck out his tongue and started licking the edges of my lips, occasionally softly nibbling on the lips and pulling them out, or flattening his big tongue and running it up the length of my pussy. Because I had never let guys go down on me, I had never experienced the feelings that I was at that moment. This guy knew what he was doing and it felt amazing! I thought to myself 'what have I been missing all these years?' He started flicking his tongue at the edges of my pussy, occasionally driving it in as though penetrating my pussy! Up to this point, I had been leaning forward, the best I could, to watch what he was doing him, but when he moved his tongue to my clit, everything changed! I couldn't believe how good that felt! My body started to react to what he was doing and my pelvis raised up to urgently meet his tongue causing me to fall back on to the bed! I started crying out "Oh my God! That feels amazing! Oh God! Please don't stop... please..." and then the biggest surprise, for me anyway, was when I screamed out "Oh shit... I'm cumming...I'm cumming... So good... so, so good!" Will kept on licking my pussy until I came back down to earth and then slowly lifted his head with a big grin. His face was drenched!

Then he went right back down towards my pussy but, this time, instead of licking me, his lips went to the fleshy skin on the inside of my leg and he started sucking really hard. I pushed at him in an effort to stop him, but it was to no avail, as he was too strong. Finally, he came up grinning again and said "I always mark my bitches!" With that, he moved in close and started kissing me passionately. I could smell and taste myself on him as I returned his with an equal amount of passion!

He let go of my ankles when he started kissing me and my legs had just dropped to the bed but were still wide open as he was still standing between them. As our kiss ended, he stood straight up, reached down for his big cock and started stroking it before dropping it on to my stomach! I looked at it and then up at him and said "I'm not sure that your big fella will fit in me!" He laughed out loud and said "It will fit, believe me! But I have to warn you, you may not want to go back to your husband after this... remember... Once you go Black, There's no going back!"

He grabbed 2 pillows putting them under my ass to get me higher up and then reached over to his night table for a tube of KY Jelly saying "This will help us get started." I watched as he applied a dollop to the end of his cock and wondered how I could possibly take that cock! He then grabbed both of my ankles and held my legs high and wide and said "Okay now... grab my cock with both hands and bring it to your pussy and I will start pushing it in." I did as he said and moved his cock until I could feel the tip resting against my pussy. "Please go slowly. I've never had anyone this big!" With that he gave his first thrust and I felt the pressure of that big head trying to gain entrance. He maintained the pressure and just as I thought that it wasn't going get in, I felt the head get past the entrance! Thankfully he stopped pushing and just let it sit there for a while, because this was seriously uncomfortable, at first! He kept telling me to relax and that it would feel better soon. He was right, once I was able to relax the it did feel better, so I nodded to him as a signal to resume the pressure and get more in. This process went on for quite some time until he had about two-thirds of that big cock inside me. Once I got comfortable with that length, instead of trying to push more in, he started pulling it out and then pushing it back in. Initially, he started going slowly but as I got more comfortable, he increased the speed. The sensations went from pain, to a mixture of pain and pleasure, and finally to a feeling pleasure and being totally filled up!

He fucked me like that for quite some time and I could feel another orgasm building! He then let go of my ankles and leaned forward with his hands on the bed on either side of me. I instinctively wrapped my legs around him as he started driving that big cock of his further into me! It felt amazing and I knew I was getting closer! I had one hand gripping the bedsheets tightly and the other hand squeezing his arm! He obviously could see that I was about to cum again and said "So, you like black cock? Don't you?" It felt like I was screaming my reply "Oh my God! Yes! I love your big black cock!! Fuck me... Please fuck me"

He just smiled when I said that and started even deeper thrusts, lowering his ass and driving upwards! "So, you are my little black slut tonight, aren't you? Are you my slut?" Now, I had never had anyone call me a slut before and I would have always said that referring to me as a slut would have been a complete turn-off, but at moment it was one of the sexiest things he could have said! I really wanted to be his 'little black slut' and I was loving how he was fucking me! His question is, I think, what got me over the edge! I shrieked out loud and then screamed "I'm cumming again... Oh my God!! That feels so good!! YES!!! I'm your slut! Please don't stop..."

I actually think that I passed out for a few minutes because the next thing I knew he was kneeling on the bed with his big cock, still quite hard, dangling in front of my face! His cock was wet and creamy... I didn't think that I had ever 'creamed' like that before and it actually made me proud! "Okay, my little slut... clean off my cock and do a good job!" and started moving his hips forward. This was another thing that I had never done before, but given how good he had made me feel and his commanding tone, I raised up on one elbow, grabbed his cock with my other hand and brought it to my mouth. Using my tongue and mouth I surprised myself on how thorough I was! I cleaned him off completely and I have to admit that I enjoyed it! The taste was what I would describe as interesting and definitely not bad.

As I continued to suck and lick his cock he looked down and said in a quiet voice "My little slut... I think your husband probably enjoyed listening to that session... don't you think? You were screaming like a banshee!"

His comment brought me back to reality! For the first time since I had entered Will's condo I thought about my husband! Will was right, I am sure that my husband was outside listening and would have heard everything I had said!

Will could see the concern on my face and, again quietly, said "Listen my pretty little slut, we aren't finished here, and remember he was the one who sent you out to get fucked! The other thing that you have to know is that he is totally enjoying this, maybe not as much as you are, but a lot! He probably has his stomach tied up in knots as he heard how well I fucked you! I bet that he wishes he could have watched it. I can also guarantee you that he has the hardest hardon that he has had in years! I have seen other white husbands go through this and I know how they think and what they need! I told you before that I have a Win-Win-Win plan that we are all going to enjoy, so lose the worrying look on that pretty little face of yours."

He laid down on the bed and said, now more loudly, "Ok my little slut, get over here and climb on to Daddy's big black cock... I want my married slut to ride my cock. Are you going to do that for Daddy?" I meekly replied "Yes" and started moving over to him. He said "I didn't hear you! Are you going to ride Daddy's cock?" I replied again "Yes", but this time in louder voice.

"I still can't hear you!" he said and slapped my ass, which really stung! I yelped out but when I saw that he was about to slap my ass again, I said loudly "Yes Daddy, I want to ride your big black cock!" I figured that this is what he wanted me to say and he wanted it said loudly, I'm sure, so that my husband would hear it! Will smiled and said "Ok then get your ass up here... now!"

I scrambled over to him, to avoid getting my ass slapped again, and threw one of my legs over his torso. Now in position I looked down at him and saw the big grin on his face which seemed to say 'you are my slut and you will do anything I say'! His grin kind of pissed me off, but at the same time he looked so damn sexy that I smiled back at him as I stroked his big cock. As I thought about it, he was probably right to have that grin because tonight I was his slut and that I probably would do anything he said!

I got up high on my knees, to get that big cock into position, and started rubbing the tip of it in the folds of my pussy. I closed my eyes as I did this and savored the erotic sensations. I then slowly started lowering my body as his cock gained entrance! He reached over for the KY Jelly and applied a bit on to the shaft of his cock so that I could rub it around, definitely making it easier to accommodate him!

Once he got in as far as I wanted, I leaned forward laying my chest on his but keeping one hand on the part of the shaft that was not inside me. I remember having the thought that there was more, of his cock, outside of my pussy than my husband's entire length and yet, at the same time, I felt like I had more cock inside my pussy than I have ever had with any other guy! It was incredible but scary at the same time! I did think that at least being on top like this allowed me to control the penetration, so it was better. However, that thought was premature as I was soon to realize that I really had no control!

As I lay on him, I started moving my ass and body to ride him. However, Will was not satisfied by how much penetration he had, and started moving his hips up to meet my movements essentially driving his big cock further into my pussy. I couldn't believe how full I felt! I got up off his chest and placed my hands on either side of him on the bed and tried to spread my legs wider "Fuck! You are big!" I said.

He replied "Come on my little slut, ride that big fucker. Try to take more and more!" Accepting the role of his slut, at least for that evening, I tried as he asked. I had this strange urge to want to please him! I wanted him to be proud of my riding abilities. I know its crazy but in my highly aroused state this seemed to make complete sense!

I started to pick up speed as I rode his big cock and I could see in his face that he was liking what I was doing. He reached up with his hand and pulled my head down for a passionate kiss and while doing that, using his other hand, he started slapping my ass in rhythm with my riding! I could feel my ass stinging from the hard slaps but then it was like a light switch was flipped, in my mind! All of a sudden, I started looking forward to the next slap! Somehow, I rationalized that he was right to be slapping my ass to get his slut to move faster and, I know it's crazy, but these thoughts triggered another mind-blowing orgasm!! I pulled out the kiss and raised my upper body with my hands on his chest as I started to grind hard on his big cock! "Fuck... fuck... You are making me cum again!! Oh God... yes, spank my ass... don't stop... Oh so, so good!!" As I rode through that orgasm, he stopped the slapping and reached up with both hands and started tweaking my nipples and pulling them out! It sent sparks through to my brain and I started to cum again! I would never have thought that I was multi-orgasmic but the evidence was there... he had me cum several times, so far!

I tried to lie down on his chest again as the waves of pleasure subsided though my body, but he slapped my ass and rolled me off of him. I lay on his bed, on my stomach, feeling completely exhausted, as he got up and walked around to the side where my head lay. "Hey slut! It's clean up time again!" I looked over and could see his cock, glistening and creamy again. I used my finger to indicate that he should come closer, which he did, and I then did another thorough job of getting him squeaky clean.

As I said, I was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to lie like that for a while, but Will had other ideas. He slapped my ass and said "Ok slut, now it's my turn! Get up on the bed on your hands and knees and keep that ass in the air!" He then followed that, in a commanding voice, with "Do it now!" and another good slap.

As I quickly climbed up on his bed and got into the position he wanted, I glanced at the mirror on the wall and, not surprisingly, saw that my ass cheeks were now quite red! Frankly they felt like they were on fire, but I got my ass in the air like he said. My chest was down on the bed and my head was turned sideways which allowed me a good view, in the mirror, of him getting into position kneeling between my legs. I then felt his cock in close, before he started to use it to slap my pussy numerous times. I watched his face, in the mirror and I could see the intensity as he started inserting that cock back into my pussy. It didn't seem to matter that he had previously been in me, although I am sure that helped, but penetration still wasn't easy. Once again, thankfully he used the KY Jelly!

It took a while but, once again, he successfully got that big cock inside my pussy and fairly quickly to the point that it felt really good! When Will realized that I was now enjoying it, he grabbed my hips and started pulling me back on to his cock as he drove forward! The pain started again as his cock went in deeper! I raised my upper body so that I was now on my hands and pleaded with him "Please... it hurts!" He grunted his reply "Come on bitch! I want you to take all of Daddy's cock! The pain will pass... you'll see!" Then he started continually slapping my ass again, alternating from one cheek to the other! I couldn't believe the feelings I was experiencing at that moment... his huge cock driving further into my pussy, filling me up completely and the discomfort and pain... his rhythmic slapping of my ass which also hurt... and the emotional state of my mind wondering if he was going to permanently damage something inside or was I about to start crying! What I came to realize was that his ass slapping was distracting me from the pain of his deep penetration, and 'No' I didn't cry, I just hung my head down and let him continue!