Win-Win-Win!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he suddenly stopped driving into me, but left his cock deep inside. I turned to the mirror to see what was happening and he smiled at me and said "Yeah baby! You did it! You took all of Daddy's cock!"

Strangely, I felt a sense of pride wash over my body! I would have never believed that I could take all of him inside my pussy!

"Now, Daddy's going to have some fun fucking this tight white married pussy!" and, with his hands still on my hips, he started pulling his cock out and then driving it back in. Slowly at first, but gradually increasing the speed. I dropped my upper body back down to the bed, but he didn't want that! He slapped my ass and said "Hey bitch, stay up while Daddy fucks you!" I was exhausted physically and mentally but I did as he said.

His stamina was incredible as he fucked me like this for quite some time! At one point, he decided to change positions and stopped for a second. He lifted one of his legs and planted his foot up on the bed up beside my head, leaving the other one on its knee between my legs. "Now that's good, I can fuck you better this way!"

Eventually, the pain completely disappeared and I started to enjoy the feeling of his big cock as it drove into me over and over! It's interesting, as I look back at it now, but the feeling of a big cock like his driving into me so deeply, like that, was like nothing I had ever experienced before! It was not only different but felt incredibly better than anybody else, including my husband!

When I started pushing my hips back to meet his thrusts, he reached down and grabbed my hair in one hand and pulled my head back with it! This sudden action seemed to trigger that feeling of another orgasm building! I couldn't believe it, but his fucking was driving me towards it quickly!

He slapped my ass again with his other hand and said loudly "Ok bitch... are you Daddys's little slut? Who owns this pussy? Come on... tell me?" I was getting closer and loving it now, so I replied "Oh Daddy you are fucking your slut so well! You own my pussy... yes, you own it! Fuck my married pussy" I could feel his balls slapping against me as he drove in and I pushed back! I also loved that sound as our bodies slapped together!

"Tell me you want me to cum in your pussy... Now... and say it loudly!" he commanded! I didn't care that my husband was probably listening because I knew that perhaps the biggest orgasm of my life was about to happen and I wanted it! "Oh Daddy... please cum in your pussy... please cum... Oh God... you're making me cum again!!" I yelled back at him! As I started to cum my upper body collapsed on to the bed and I kept muttering "So good! So good!" Will had let go of my hair and grabbed my hips to keep my lower body from also collapsing! I could tell by his grunts that he was close to cumming too!

"Cum for me Daddy... please cum for me... fill my little white married pussy!" I cried out and that seemed to take him over the edge because he just howled and let it go! I could literally feel him cumming inside me! It felt so hot! He just stayed still as his cock spurted numerous times. Then he started slowly moving it in and out, but after a while I couldn't stay up anymore and sank down to the bed. His cock popped out and he threw himself down, on his back, on to the bed.

Neither of us spoke for a few minutes until I heard him say "Hey, my pretty little slut! It's clean up time again! Come over here and clean Daddy's cock!" I looked over and saw his big cock, which was now somewhat flaccid, laying on his leg. Once again, I could see that it was glistening and quite creamy and some of his cum had pooled on his leg. I just smiled, crawled over to him and lay my head on his leg, so I could get my mouth and tongue to work. It now just seemed like something that I was supposed to do. I started by licking up the cum on his leg and then started cleaning off his cock! I realized that not only was I actually enjoying cleaning him, but I was now also enjoying the taste!

While I was cleaning Will's cock off, he started talking "Listen my little slut! This was a lot of fun but I have some work to do tomorrow and it's quite late, so I'm going to have to kick you out of here. However, remember what I said earlier about a Win-Win-Win plan? Well here is how things are going to go. You are going to continue to suck on my cock until it gets hard again and then you are going to give me a good blowjob. Then you are going to prance that cute ass of yours back to your condo to see hubby. As soon as you see him, I want you to go up to him and give him a deep French kiss! If you can keep some of my cum in your mouth for that kiss then all the better, but regardless, once you are finished kissing him, ask him if he tasted anything different. Then tell him that you just gave me a blowjob and that he is probably tasting my cum! Then kiss him deeply again!"

I pulled off his cock and started saying "He's not going to do that..." but he cut me off and said "Keep sucking... you are starting to get me hard." Then he looked down intently at me and continued "I can almost guarantee that he will let you kiss him again and, not only that, he's going to love it! Then after that second kiss, tell him that you are tired and need to go to bed. Of course, he is going to be super horny and his little hardon will be at attention, unless he wore it out listening to me fuck you!" At that he stopped and started laughing out loud at his own joke. His arrogance was showing again and it did sort of bother me that he was belittling my husband like that, but then I thought that Will may be right... my husband probably did masturbate! He was the one who sent me out knowing that I might get fucked, and he also had the chance to come out and stop things, but chose not to!

Will went on "He, of course, is going to be begging you for some relief and definitely details because he didn't get to see anything although I'm sure he heard a lot! Now, this is when you say to him that if he lies down on the bed and lets you sit on his face, so that he can eat your pussy, you will tell him everything that went on here tonight. I don't care what you tell him... you can choose to tell him whatever you want!"

I, once again, pulled off his cock and tried to say that there was absolutely no way that my husband would ever agree to that, but Will put a finger to my lips and said "Shhh! I'm not finished talking and I want my little slut to continue sucking on my cock. I'll let you talk later." I did as I was told and resumed sucking his cock and stroking the shaft with my two hands. I was amazed that he was hard again so soon after cumming! I'm used to my husband who might occasionally get hard twice in an evening but the second time takes quite a while and it's not really all that hard! This was impressive!

He continued, as he patted my head "That feels good... Now, where was I? Oh yes, here is where things get interesting! If he refuses to eat your pussy, then we are done! I had a great fuck! You probably had the best fuck of your life, and hubby got to listen to a hot scene that he will play over in his mind for many years to come, as he wanks his little cock! But... if he does agree to eat your pussy, and I know he will, then the fun starts! As soon as you get into position, and he starts licking your pussy, you first have to tell him that I fucked you several times and that I did cum in your pussy, but did not wear a condom! I want you to grind your pussy in his face as he absorbs that bit of information... I want you to do that for Daddy... Okay? You can also reach back and play with his cock if you want but, do not let him cum! I want you to only tease him as you give him the details. I also don't want you to downplay the intensity our fucking session! He heard what went on and knows that I had you screaming! If he is between your legs, sucking my cum out of your pussy, then you know that he enjoyed what he heard and being descriptive about how good it was will only increase his enjoyment! This is how white husbands, who want black guys to fuck their wives, think! Now, assuming I am right and he does agree to eat your pussy, like I know he will, then we put the Win-Win-Win plan into effect. What this means is that you and I are going to get together tomorrow night too, which I think is your last night in Miami... right?"

I pulled off his hard cock and said "Yes, tomorrow night is our last night, but there is no way..." before he cut me off! "Keep sucking bitch... I'm still not finished! I told you that I will tell you when you can talk!" Once again, I did as I was told and resumed my sucking, but now I had also started playing with his balls in one hand which got him to moan a few times before he started talking again! "You are doing good job down there... just keep it up! So, as I was saying tomorrow night, we will get together again but in a different way! As hubby eats you out and you give him the details about our time together, you are to finish it off by telling him that Daddy is going to be taking you out for dinner and some clubbing tomorrow evening, and that I want your husband to choose what you are going to wear for our date. You are also to tell him that if he is a good boy and chooses the right clothes, then Daddy will leave the blinds up when we get back from clubbing so he can watch from outside. This is why I call it a Win-Win-Win plan... I win because I get to fuck my little white married slut again, you win because you get to get another mind-blowing fuck and hubby wins because he gets his wish and gets to watch you get fucked by a real man! What do you think?"

I knew he was getting close to cumming but I pulled off of him anyway so I could reply "Your crazy! First of all, there is absolutely no way that he is going to kiss me passionately if I tell him that you just came in my mouth! Secondly, there isn't a hope in hell that he will want to eat my pussy after listening to us fuck like rabbits over here! And finally, I cannot believe that you got me to do the things you did tonight and I also cannot believe that I enjoyed them as much as I did, but I love my husband and this was a one night thing and I will go back to my normal life when I walk out that door! I will admit it was fun and exciting, but it's one and done! So, no date!" Then I went back to work on that big cock determined to get him to cum soon!

"I'm almost there!" he said, "Okay, I'll make you a wager... if he does kiss you after you tell him that I just came in your mouth, and he does eat out your pussy, then you will agree to the rest and have hubby get you ready for your date, but, if I am wrong, then, to use your expression it's one and done! Do you agree to that?"

I pulled off him again and said "I know for a fact that he won't be doing those things, so 'Yes' I agree, but you have no chance. Are you going to cum soon, because my jaw is starting to hurt?"

I couldn't believe it but as soon as I started sucking him again, I felt his cock start to jerk and then spurt in my mouth! For someone who had just cum a few minutes ago, the amount of cum was impressive! He must have spurted 6 or 7 times and although I tried to swallow as much as I could, some dripped down my chin and on to my tits! I was surprised by the taste of his cum... I liked it! Whereas I don't mind the taste of my husband's, but I would never say that I like it! I continued to suck on his big cock until he nudged me and said it's time for you to go!

He gave me a little kiss on the cheek and led me to the door. As he let me out, he said confidently "See you tomorrow evening. Tell hubby to have you ready and at my door at 8:00pm" and then slapped my ass playfully, as he closed the door behind me.

I half-expected to see my husband outside on the patio as I walked towards our condo but he wasn't there. My walk to the condo seemed to take a long time as many thoughts raced through my mind... 'Look at me... I'm a married woman and I'm pretty well naked other than my heels, garter belt and nylons walking back to my husband after getting fucked silly by a black guy that I hardly knew! I was sure that I looked like a real slut now with my hair all messed up and dried cum on my tits! What have I done? Would my husband be pissed at me? Would he have actually left the condo in a rage? Did he actually listen to Will and I fuck? What would he think?'

As I put my hand on the handle the patio door, I thought 'what if Will is right and my husband is okay with kissing me with cum in my mouth, and is okay with eating my cum filled pussy? Why did I agree to take that wager? Isn't that what got me here in the first place?'


  • COMMENTS
62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can eead the comments, need at least one extra chapter.

Unless you are to embarrassed to write more of your adventure.

Then as a reader it will imply that Will won and is still winning.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

SHIT!! I can’t believe you ended it there. Finish the story….PUHLEEEEZE. There has to be another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not the most implaustory I’ve read, but, a close second. Perhaps leave writing a woman’s part to a woman. Or maybe to a guy that understands women and has actually been with one.

The woman as a senior executive in a major corporation? And she’s never had oral sex? That sounds like someone ate a bowl of stupid for breakfast.

As previous review implied, learn to punctuate! Russell Baker wrote an excellent article “How to Punctuate..”. Overuse of exclamation points make your writing sound silly and breathless. Wray you write should communicate excitement, not the ! at the end of half of your sentences. Punctuation cand rescue poor writing or bad ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not! Every! Sentence! Should! End! With! An! Exclamation! Point! Really.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Interesting and could be left as is.

First half was pretty boring.

Sex scene had some fir but was overboard

Ending left too many things open

Maybe best left as this cliffhanger as carrying it out could be detrimental

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories