Wine Country Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was spectacular" I said "If we had time I'd have to stand up again so I could earn another one. However, we are not that far from our first winery stop so we had better freshen up. I brought a couple of lemons and some paper towels. Nothing works better than lemon juice mixed with a little water."

Our first stop was Adelaida Cellars. I have been a member of their Viking Club for many years and they know me well. We enter the tasting room and are warmly greeted by Abe, a retired auto mechanic who is supplementing his social security by helping out in the tasting room. Abe is a jolly guy who always has a bottle of something special under the counter for a lucky few, of which I am one.

We go through the routine tasting and then Abe takes our glasses below the counter and fills them about a quarter full. He places them back on the counter and looks at me expectantly. I lift the glass and give it a swirl and stick my nose in the glass.

"Hmmm, definitely a Pinot", I say. "I don't think its Viking, HMR?"

Abe shakes his head and rolls his eyes like I don't know anything. Knowing there is only one other logical vineyard that it could be, I humor him by giving up and asking.

"It's Glencose you idiot, I don't know why I bother to share it with you." he says with feinted disgust.

"Wow, this is really good" says Suzanne.

"It's a 2003, isn't it?" I say, more of a statement than a question.

"Well you are not totally hopeless after all" he returns.

"Any chance of doing some barrel tasting today?" I ask.

Abe says no, not today, Terry is not around.

Terry Culton is the winemaker and the only one who does barrel tasting.

I buy a couple of bottles of their Reserve Chardonnay and we return to the limo where I place them in the empty ice bucket. The wine is cool but not cold, which is how it should be consumed, and the bucket should keep it that way until needed.

After stopping at a couple more wineries we arrive at Justin winery. I tell Suzanne to sit tight and I run inside to get the code to their private entrance. I return to the limo and we continue down the road about a quarter of a mile.

"Justin is different from any other winery I've been to in that they have a private 'club house' for members." I tell her. "It's fronts their warehouse where they store many of their barrels, and behind that is their caves. Today is the one time in the year when they allow tasting of all of their library wines, and a special barrel tasting of their Isosceles Reserve."

We arrive at the gate and I give the driver the code. The gate opens and we continue up the drive. After parking we go inside the tasting room. There are leather chairs and sofas scattered around and a hostess bringing around glasses of wine. The back wall of the tasting room is all glass, revealing stacks of barrels beyond.

I noticed a love seat to one side and quickly guided Suzanne over and had her sit while I checked in. I was soon back followed by a hostess with 2 glasses of their reserve cabernet. We sat there and went through the tasting, which was accompanied by hors d'oeuvres between each glass, and included the 2005 Isosceles. The 2005 Isosceles won the European competition for best Bordeaux blend made in America.

Once the tasting was complete we gathered with some other people and began a tour of the caves where we barrel tasted the next release of the Isosceles Reserve. The Isosceles Reserve is available to members only and after becoming a member I was on a waiting list for two years before getting my first shipment. Although I have now received several shipments, I have yet to open a bottle, so this annual tasting was so far my only chance to sample the wine.

It is now time for lunch. We leave the tasting room and head for a small picnic area where the limo driver has laid out the food that he brought for this purpose.

The bottle of chardonnay is opened but there are only 2 glasses. I tell him to get another glass for himself because we have already had a lot to drink, and he joins us for lunch.

I have a couple more wineries on my list, but they are on the other side of town. No sooner are we back on the road then I find Suzanne straddling me and kissing me with total abandon. Apparently the wine has acted as an aphrodisiac on her. I had already planned on another episode, but she still caught me by surprise.

I slid my hands up her thighs to her ass as we kissed, and then reach between us and began to unbutton her dress. It didn't take long and then she reached down and pulled my shirt off. Now her naked breasts are pressing against my bare chest and I can feel her stiff nipples. She unzips my shorts and lifts off long enough for me to pull my shorts and underwear off at one time. Now I'm naked and she is wearing only her dress which is open in the front. She sits on my lap again, and now her wet pussy is straddling my stiff cock. She slides her pussy up and down slowly as we kiss and I fight the urge to lift her up and impale her with my shaft. Instead I lean her back so I can reach her nipples and I take them into my mouth. I press on her lower back and ass to maintain the contact between my cock and her soft wet pussy as my mouth sucks and nibbles on her tits.

As soon as we get out of the gate I lift my dress and straddle Bob's lap, pressing myself against him and kissing him hungrily. I'm feeling extremely horny and I'm not waiting any longer to get his cock in my pussy. I can already tell that I'm wet and I can't wait to get his clothes off. We kiss as we take each other's clothes off, and shortly I find myself sitting in his lap with his hard cock pressing between my wet lips. Knowing that I'm going to have that throbbing cock inside me any moment increases my excitement and lowers my patience. Bob loves foreplay, but he needs to figure out when a girl just wants to be fucked.

Attempting to take matters into my own hands, I lift up and grab his cock, positioning it at my opening and sliding down on him. As I start to thrust I bury my lips on his neck and it's clear that he loves it every time I touch him with a kiss. He has his hands on my ass, not in a controlling way but more of a caress.

I increase the urgency of my thrusts, very close to climax, then finally it comes and I squeal in his ear as my body shudders through an orgasm.

I didn't want to fuck her like this but she had other ideas and before I knew it she had my cock insider her and was riding me hard. It didn't take long for her to cum, and when it was over I picked her up and sat her beside me. I opened the moon roof again and this time I stood up through the opening, facing the rear of the limo. I crooked a finger at her to stand up and when she did I told her to place her arms on the roof and lift her legs up and around my waist. I placed one hand under her ass and with the other guided my cock into her dripping pussy. I then placed my other hand under ass, pulled her to me and she threw her arms around my neck. Thus positioned I began to fuck her again. She got into it quickly and again buried her face in my neck.

To anyone driving by it must have been clear what was going on. As we drove down the road I focused my mind on fucking her hard and deep, and was soon rewarded with cascading orgasms from her. The wind was driving her red hair straight back and was also catching in her dress. The dress was billowing out behind her like wind in a sail and I could see that before long the wind would suck the dress out of the limo. I didn't know if that was good or bad, I just kept driving my cock into her as fast as I could. My hands pulled and my hips pushed and Suzanne's moans became squeals, then moans then squeals. At times she was shouting for me to fuck her harder interspersed with a few 'Ohhh myy Gawwddd's'.

Just then her dress finally pulled loose and was flapping in the wind. There was a car behind us and they were in the perfect position to see that she was naked under that dress. They honked their horn and I could see them smiling and waving. I closed my eyes and returned my focus to this lovely and luscious lady who's cum was dripping down my inner thighs. The thought of her cum running down my legs increased my excitement and I finally exploded inside her. She was having an orgasm as I shot my first load inside her, and it set her off again with a more intense orgasm. I had been excited for quite a while and was shooting load after load into her. We slowed our rhythm and finally stopped thrusting, but continued to stand there kissing, my cock still hard and buried to the hilt inside her.

"Mmmmmm, that was so good" I said. I held my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and did not want to let go. I don't know if I had ever felt this satisfied. I have a huge appetite for sex, but for the first time in a while I felt I had my needs fulfilled. I was so relaxed yet still not wanting to leave his strong body.

Then I realized that he had been holding me up for quite a while and wondered if he were getting tired. As I kissed his neck and lips I asked if he were getting tired of holding me up.

"I can't think of anything in this world that I would rather be doing then standing here with your body pressed close to mine and my cock buried inside you" he said.

However, I could feel him beginning to soften inside me and I felt the time was right to get back inside the limo. I lowered my legs and he slipped out of me. We both pulled inside the limo and I had to drag my dress in behind me and wrap it back around me. I didn't bother to button it up.

We got back into the limo and sat beside each other. I was nude and her dress was wide open. I looked at her hard nipples and couldn't resist sucking one into my mouth. She responded with a low moan, but then I pulled back and said that I could easily get hard again, but I'd like to save some for later. Besides, we need to get over to Morro Bay and pick up something for dinner.

Morro Bay is a sleepy little fishing town that is well known for this huge rock, called Morro rock, that sits in the ocean about a quarter mile off shore. We drove over and stopped at a fish store that I know of and I picked up a couple of live lobsters, which I placed in the ice chest.

We had taken hwy 46 across to the coast and down to Morro Bay, so we took hwy 41 back to the 101 to see some different country.

Back at the house we took a steamy, kissing groping shower together that left us both hot and ready for bed, but the lobster would not wait for that.

I dressed quickly in shorts and a polo shirt and went to the kitchen to get things started. I had decided on a hefty salad to go with the lobster, and nothing else.

I started the water boiling for the lobster, went out and turned up the temp on the Jacuzzi, and then started throwing together the salad.

"That dress is going to be a hard act to follow," I thought as I decided what to wear. "I'd like to just put that silk robe back on, that sure turned him on this morning." After giving it some thought she decided to wear some very skimpy shorts that showed off her legs, and a thin knit top that allowed her breasts and nipples to be on display. After fixing her hair and putting on her best perfume, she moved with the most sultry walk she had as she left the bedroom and walked into the kitchen. She caught his look and once again the lust in his eyes was evident.

A couple of minutes later Suzanne appears wearing very short and very tight shorts and a thin knit top that clearly showed all the curves of her breasts as well as her swollen nipples. I was instantly aroused and marveled at her ability to continuously make me hard.

She came up to me and gave me a hug, placing her hands on my ass and pressing her body against me. Her perfume made my head spin.

"Oh my, what is this"? She asked, as one hand began to stroke my hard cock.

"You had better stop that unless you don't mind if I ruin those lobsters", I said.

She obediently stepped away and asked if there was anything she could help with. We worked together to make the salad as the water for the lobster heated up.

Soon the salad was done and the lobster in the pot, and I opened the wine. I placed a timer on the stove for the lobster and we went out to check the temp on the Jacuzzi. Not hot enough yet but getting there.

We sat on the patio and sipped our wine and took in the sweeping view. I deliberately sat so that I was not facing Suzanne. Every time I looked at her I wanted to forget everything else and get my face between her legs.

We worked together to make a salad, then took a glass of wine out and sat on the patio. The view was spectacular from here. Bob was facing away from me which allowed me to take in the view of him as well. He was tall and slender with an athletic build. He definitely looks better with his clothes off though. He doesn't seem to like wearing tight shirts that show off his muscles. I'll just have to keep those clothes off of him as much as possible.

I heard the timer go off and hurried into the kitchen to take the lobster out of the pot.

We decided to eat on the patio because it was so warm outside. The lobster, salad and Chardonnay all went very well together and the meal was delicious. Almost as delicious as my date I thought.

As I looked at the delectable treat sitting across from me I decided it was time for the Jacuzzi. We cleaned up the dishes and took the wine out to the Jacuzzi. The water was nice and hot and I asked Suzanne if she was in the mood for a dip.

"What kind of a dip did you have in mind?" I responded. I knew of course, but I could not resist teasing him. I pressed my breast against his arm, turning slowly back and forth and rubbing my hard nipple against his arm. He set his glass down and grabbed me, pulling my body hard against his and kissing me with hungry passion. He lowered his hands to my tight ass and caressed my cheeks, then pulled my ass into him. Our bodies practically melted together and both of us were breathing harder as the kissing raised our ardor to a higher level.

"Let's get naked and get in the water" I suggested. He continued to kiss and caress me for a moment longer, then reluctantly released me and pulled his shirt over his head. I was about to do the same but when I looked at his chest I couldn't resist running my hands over him and sucking on his nipples. Then I stepped back and while he was dropping his shorts I pulled my top off. He looked at me as if he was seeing my tits for the first time. I could tell he wanted to take me in his arms again, but he resisted, and I unzipped my shorts and let them fall to the ground. We stepped into the Jacuzzi together and slowly got used to the heat.

She began to tease me with her words and her body, and it was all I could do to keep my composure. Even after all that had happened in the limo today I still had a desperate need for her, and by the way she was acting it seemed that she was quite aware of that. She was playing me like a piano and it seemed that she had taken control of the situation. The sexual tension was so intense, so palpable; it almost had an essence of its own. When I got close to her I could literally feel it, and I wondered if it could even be seen with special light or special lens. This was something I had never experienced before, never even imagined. It occurred to me that if I could harness this sexual energy I might even be able to draw electrical power from it.

I emerged from my reverie to hear her saying that we should get naked. In a flash I had my shirt off and suddenly her sexual energy touched me and the feeling was like a stimulating shock. Then she pulled off her top and those beautiful breasts stood proudly before me. I took off my shorts and my rigid pole was moving up and down on its own as it throbbed. Finally we were both naked and we got into the pool. I sat on a seat and pulled her down on the seat in front of me. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tightly, then began to caress her breasts as my lips worked their way around her neck.

I sat on the seat in front of him and leaned back against his chest. Before I knew it he was squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples while his lips traced a pattern on my neck. I was getting hot and not from the water.

"I need to taste you" he whispered in my ear. His words sent a shiver through me and I realized that in spite of all the orgasms I had already had today, I couldn't wait to feel him inside me again.

We got up and he laid a towel on the side of the pool and had me sit on the edge. He began to kiss my lips, then moved to my breasts and sucked on my nipples. Finally he gently pushed me down on the towel and lowered his head to my mound. He kissed and licked all around and then directly on my pussy lips. His kisses were electrifying and I began to squirm from anticipation. I wondered what he was waiting for, but finally I felt his tongue slide inside me. Oh God did that feel nice. He was avoiding my clit as he licked and sucked, causing me to squirm even more. Finally he slid his tongue up and found my magic button, and immediately a wave of orgasmic pleasure rolled over me. He moved away from my clit and licked and kissed and sucked some more, then hit my clit again. Another orgasm hit me, harder this time, and when I looked down I could see my cum shining on his chin. He smiled up at me as his tongue continued to roll across my clit and I came again.

Feeling my cock pressed against her back was too much for me and I decided to move quickly. I got her out of the pool and sat her on a towel that I had laid down for her. I wasted no time moving my lips from her mouth to her breasts to her wet pussy. I wasn't sure how wet she was inside, whether it was from excitement or from pool water, so I decided to give her a little time to create plenty of natural lubricant before I inserted my tongue. Soon I was working on her clit and making her cum. Her pussy was very slippery now and I could tell from the taste that this was all her. After a few orgasms I began kissing my way up her body to her mouth and then to her neck as I positioned my cock between her lips. I slid it up and down a few times, tantalizing us both, before for sliding it inside. I raised myself up on my elbows so I could see her face as I slowly began to thrust my hips, driving my cock slowly into the depths of her pussy. She boldly looked me in the eyes, a smile flashing her white teeth. We looked each other in the eye as my cock drove deeper and deeper into her dripping pussy. She lifted her legs and crossed her ankles behind my ass, pulling in unison to my thrusts. I spread my legs to lower myself, getting a better angle to reach her G spot, and she soon had another orgasm. This position was nice, I liked being able to look at her face when she cums, but I didn't think I would be able to get off this way. I continued to fuck her deep and hard and she continued to have orgasms.

Finally I decided to try another position.

He left my pussy and kissed his way up to my lips, and before I knew it he had his shaft sliding between my wet pussy lips. I anticipated his next move and I lifted my pelvis to entice him to enter me, which he quickly did. He began to fuck me slowly, but soon was driving hard and deep. His position was just right to hit my G-spot and I had several delicious orgasms. Then he pulled me into the pool, turned me around to lean against the side and entered me from behind. My legs were tight together, causing my pussy to squeeze his cock as it slid in and out of me. His breathing quickly became heavy and I knew this was the position he needed. He leaned over me and grabbed my breasts and began to pinch my nipples as he pumped his rod harder and harder into me. My moans were almost continuous and I quickly had my first orgasm in this position. I could tell that Bob was not going to last long due to his heavy breathing and moaning. I knew by now that he didn't start moaning until he was close to cumming. This position was really working for me also. I could keenly feel each thrust of his cock on all sides of my pussy and as I focused on that image I had another orgasm.