Wine Country Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob had his lips buried in my neck and his hands squeezing my breasts as he plunged his cock continuously into my hot pussy. I could feel his cock stiffening and growing even more and then felt the first load of his hot cum shoot deep into me. The feeling was intense and I began to cum with him, my moaning very loud as we continued to mix our juices in our mutual orgasms.

Finally we were spent and we sat down beside each other to catch our breath. I lifted one leg over him and straddled him, pressing my breasts into his chest and giving him the most passionate kiss I could muster.

"If you keep that up I'll be hard again in just a few minutes", I said. She kissed me quickly one more time on the lips, and then reached behind me for a glass of wine. She took a drink, then handed it to me. It didn't matter whose glass it was, we had already mingled our juices together in every way imaginable.

I could feel her nipples grazing my chest and they were still hard. I knew I could go again, and I wanted to, but we had to get up early the next morning so I decided to control myself. I gently sat her down next to me and got out of the Jacuzzi. I grabbed a dry towel and held it out for her. She stepped out of the pool and I wrapped the towel around her, then pulled her tight against me and kissed her deeply.

"Why don't you take the first shower while I drain the Jacuzzi" I said. She nodded and headed for the house. I picked up the towel and wrapped it around me and took care of the pool maintenance, then went inside. I went to a second bathroom and took a quick shower, then returned to the bedroom. I could hear the hair dryer in the bathroom.

I sat on the bed and thought about the day. I could not believe all that we had done in a single day. I was tired, yet exhilarated. I decided to set the alarm before I forgot, then I lay back on the bed and went over the events of the day to keep the memories fresh.

Suzanne emerged from the bathroom wearing her silk robe.

"I could fuck her all night long" I thought, but we have a lot of traveling to do tomorrow.

We went to bed together, both naked, and before long we were both deep asleep.

The next morning I dropped her off at the San Luis Obispo Airport for a connecting flight to Los Angeles. It would be late when she got home, but a lot later if I were to drive her to LAX myself.

The next morning he took me to the local airport for a flight to Los Angeles. As we waited for the flight he told me that Justin Winery has a bed and breakfast called Just Inn, and every room has a large feather bed. He said that if I were to come back for another visit, we would stay at Just Inn. He told me to log on to the Just Inn website and pick the room I liked best, and he would make it happen. I couldn't wait to get back and check it out. I had a very strong feeling that this was going to happen.