Wing Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I asked Master if he ever watched porn, he paused before realizing he had no reason to hide and then nodded.

"When you were pregnant and when the kids were babies. You had no sex drive and I needed release."

"Do you think I'm as good looking as her?" I asked, showing him a slut in a porn shoot. I'd picked one that was probably the least attractive. The pictures were poorly rated and the comments asked why such an ugly woman was posting porn.

He stared at me for a long time and then said:

"Find out. Post those pictures of yourself that you sent me today. Crop out your face. See how they do on the site."

They did quite well. Maybe you've seen me. Did I make you cum?

Friday

I did Donny for just $100 on Friday (sliding scale for poor but perfect) when the kids had a field trip and wouldn't be back until 6. My husband volunteered to pick them up so we had a bit more than just an hour between Donny getting off work and them getting home. I came so many times I passed out. Donny's cock is perfect looking and god help me he is sculpted like a statue.

More than that, he was so attentive; almost like paying for it made me more valuable to him. He was so gentle with me that I wasn't getting what I needed. And somehow I really felt like I didn't deserve it to be gentle.

"Come on, stud!" I yelled, "Fuck me like you mean it!"

"Oh I mean it, you want it hard?"

"Give it to me." I panted, whining "Just fuck me up, like the whore I am."

"Fuck right you're a whore, fucking other men in your own house for money."

"Oh, oh, fuck! Oh fuck!"

"Shut the fuck up and take it bitch!"

And I just moaned and took what he dished out. He fucked me so hard he about pulled my arm out of its socket, and I know my ass was turning red from the pounding of his hips. Then he shifted his grip back to my wrist and started spanking my ass with his other hand while pulling all the way out and just slamming his big dick back into my poor little cunt.

It was raw and the roughest sex I'd ever had and I came... So. Fucking. Hard. And so many times I lost count. Being a whore agrees with my clit.

I was laying in a pool of cum when I heard the garage door open. I couldn't wash the sheets because the washer is in there beside the car's space. But I tossed them in the hamper and scampered into the shower.

"A shower so late in the day?" He teased me.

"I got really really dirty cleaning up a big mess and thought I should be fresh for you." I said slyly.

"A big mess?"

"Huge. I thought I got it all but it just kept coming back." I smirked. "Took everything I had." And it did. Donny had done all my holes. Best $100 he ever spent.

"Tell me all about it after dinner. I've got pizza, that's why we're late."

Pizza around the coffee table, snuggled in my husband's arms, Donny's cum oozing out of my pussy. The new normal.

That Month

The rest of the month was difficult. I had to go back and hit up a few of my old lovers, those I'd moved on from. Sadly, I hadn't kept in touch with all the one night stands. But over the next 3 weeks, I managed to make my pay and more. My pay as a hooker. For my Pimp / husband / Master.

It wasn't all that bad some of the time. He was banging Bonnie regularly now. I wanted to hate her, but she was so bubbly and fun I couldn't. At least I didn't have to find more bar skank for him. Yet. I knew I still had to "Wing" a lot of women for him to pay off my sins.

And although Bonnie wouldn't lick me, she did finger me a few times. And they let me pose them and take pictures, and even a short movie; a money shot of his cum on her face. She didn't worry... She'd done porn early on so her face was already out there. She looked so good on Master's cock.

Humble PI

I found out how I'd gotten caught. Turns out I'd fucked the PI. He'd seen me slipping out of the back room at a local bar after Bob, just a week or two after I'd started fucking around; hair messed, dress rumpled. And a ring on my finger. So he followed me. Found out where I worked. My name. My address. My husband's name.

All of this came out after Master paid his bill with the PI, who's name was Dick, as it happened, by loaning me out to him for a 4 day weekend. Master took Bonnie to Mexico, his parents watched the kids, and I did the Wing Women thing for the PI.

It's a bad thing to be proud of, but I pulled 7 sluts in 3 nights for him. One, then another the first night. Another one, then a pair the second; he didn't know what to do with 3 women so I ended up licking off which ever one he wasn't fucking. The redhead had the sweetest pussy. Then another pair, one after the other, the last night.

Master had dropped me off outside Dick the dick's place and ordered me to knock on the door naked. He'd had me strip and wear a long jacket for the ride there. I was scared to death, but when I saw him snap a photo of me standing in the doorway, I got a little wet thinking about how good that picture would look. Then he drove off before Dick even opened the door.

So when I recognized the man who would own me that weekend, I couldn't tell Master about it until it was over. Dick had been one of the guys I'd fucked at the bar in the next town. He asked me not to tell Master, but of course I did as soon as that weekend was over. Master just shrugged.

"Whore is a whore." He shrugged. And I was "Whore!" for a week after that, whenever we were alone.

The Next Month

The end of the month came with new challenges. And more hurting. And the hurting hurt, no matter if I deserved it or not: he fucked my sister. My adopted sister. Who I love and hate.

She was my mom's second husband's daughter from his previous marriage. He'd dumped Tiff's mother when she'd fucked half the trailer park to make rent. He'd been laid off and she wasn't losing her home. She became the local hoe and he moved in with my mom and brought Tiff with him. This was about a year after Dad died on the construction site, and bills were getting tough to pay. Lucky for us, he manned up and found work and was a good step dad to me and eventually an honest husband to my mom. He made the money and she saved it. It tore me up inside when cancer took him a few years later.

Tiff has always been a slut, so I should have expected it to happen. I know for a fact that she made a pass at my man, my one true love, the day before our wedding. She said she was just making sure he would be faithful, but given her history, I doubted that was the real motivation. She'd stolen every one of my boyfriends; always willing to do what it took even if she wasn't as good looking. It's funny how old pain still hurts. Watching him nut in her was another twist of the knife.

I couldn't believe he fucked her. He had always talked down about her, but there he was, sticking his dick in that. Just fucking her hard like a machine.

I'd come home from the mall with the new sex toys he'd ordered me to buy that Sunday, the day after I'd finished with Dick. I was expecting something kinky because the kids were at his moms again, and I expected it to be humiliating on account of Dick having dicked me before he dicked me over to my man. But finding Tiff with her legs in the air and his rock hard buns hammering away... I nearly lost it.

"Hi sis!" She called out. "Get on!"

"Get... what!?"

"You're next." He said, huffing away.

"Next..."

"Next, riding your sister's face. Get on."

I looked at them in horror.

She wiggled her tongue and smiled.

"I like this new arrangement. Your husband says you're a real whore now. I knew you had it in you, and I've wanted to lick your slit for so long." She wiggled her eyebrows. "Wait till you try my tongue. I can make a clit cum in less licks than it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop."

I was shocked, and hurt, and I didn't know if I could take anymore of this, but then I saw the look on Master's face. I would do anything to please him. Even fucking my sister.

I pulled up my sundress and climbed on her face just to shut her up. But sis was right, she did make me cum. Took a bit more than 3 licks, but damn. She pulled my g-string to the side and just went to town, huffing and bucking as she got fucked. But what made me cum was...

He leaned forward and kissed me! My heart went all aflutter and then my other lips fluttered and then I was squirting. That didn't happen often and had only happened with my husband, in the early days when we fucked like bunnies.

"Whoo hoo! I got it at both ends!" Tiff crowed, pulling her legs even further open to show his cum dripping out.

I looked at my husband and he pointed me at it. Sighing, I crawled between my own sister's legs and started licking it up.

Six Months Later

It took over 6 months to reach 35 "conquests" for him. I'd had to take on 4 new johns to pay the bills. And word had gotten out; we were pariah in our part of the city. Luckily I was fucking the police chief, the judge's son, and still getting it up the ass from the deacon so the consequences were limited. We didn't fear losing our kids. His job was secure.

I'm not going to write about the first night he took me to bed again after that last slit. She was horrible, honestly and I'm pretty sure he only fucked her to be done with it. He forgave me and I forgave him and we both promised not to stop what we were doing as we'd both come to love it.

I get paid more now as a "prostitute" (I'm a proud whore!) than I did in my old job. And we are making money in porn on the side as well.

All that time, his dick was either in something or too sore. He learned how to get hard instantly and stay hard a long time. I swear he got bigger. I was filming a lot of it, and we started publishing our pics and vids online. They took off big time.

We were interviewed by freckledRED, masked of course, and we fucked while she asked us questions and played with herself. We met Asia, a sweet woman in every sense. She gave us hope that we could come out the other end of this with our family intact. Going from many lovers down to just a few has been good for us.

The Next Year

There was a bit of a tough time when mom-in-law ran off with a student of hers: a rich boy who somehow fell in love with his English professor and found something he couldn't attract with all his money. Apparently, they both got off on poetry. That put an end to her jugement of us, but it left dad-in-law in the lurch. And he is one crazy horny, very kinky fuck as I found out when hubby dear whored me out to him as a "sorry mom dumped you" present.

I'm thinking part of the reason his wife left him is that he wouldn't leave her alone. For a guy in his late fifties, he has amazing stamina and OMG the most filthy mind ever. That first weekend, he left me sore in all the right places and filled my head with ideas for porn shoots that would take a lifetime to finish.

Once Master and I realized where his sexual deviancy was inherited from, they got started on expanding the porn business. His dick stays nicely wet all the time now between the casting couch, weekends in my holes, and the random pussy I manage to pull for him as his Wing Woman.

Since then

Master and I are very happily back together now. Except for sis and Bonnie, I'm all the women he needs. He fucks me on demand; he demands, and I get wet and fuck him. Anytime, anywhere. Bar restrooms, back alleys, sex shops, even the library once. I'm his best whore.

Once in a while, we go to a swingers' party, or pick up another couple at a bar, but it's only been once or twice a year lately. I still hate seeing him dick some other cunt. But it never fails to turn me on; I mean, if she's pretty, with good fashion sense and nice clothes.

I have my regular clients to service, and once in a while he loans me out to someone we need to grow the business. Porn producers, financers, etc... His dad fucks me sensless whenever he isn't getting enough between fucking on camera for the porn shoots with the starlets and sharing Tiff with his son. Bonnie only fucks him professionally, as she is our main porn star now with Tiff as 2nd and me as an extra hand or body part. I keep my face off cam.

His house has been turned into a series of sets for porn shoots and club orgy parties. We keep our house mostly sex free as a haven for the kids. I hope they don't figure out about the porn biz, at least until they are of age; they already hear their mother called a whore often enough.

Dick the dick put his dick (which is huge, by the way) to work in our porn shoots as well. He isn't that good looking, but makes up for it with that massive shlong. And he can play many different roles, almost becoming different people, as a result of his years of experience tailing people and blending in. A natural born actor. It doesn't hurt that he cums buckets. And is always horny.

He apologized to Master for not telling him he'd fucked me, and Master eventually accepted it, but they aren't friends; it's strictly a work relationship. He pays to fuck me like everyone else and gets paid to fuck Bonnie and Tiff and whoever else we shoot. It evens out. Most of the time when he hires me I just end up picking up slit for him and watching while he fucks them. Sometimes I join in; his big cock stretches me so good.

And it's good to have a PI around. We have dirt on most of the people who could hurt us.

We've tried to be careful, about the hooking and the porn shoots, but it's gonna come out someday. It always does. The police can only look the other way so long. Hooking is one thing, but when they find out we've been corrupting their sweet daughters to make porn... Sweet little things who just want a good fuck. And having a Wing Woman tell them it will be good makes all the difference.

Donny also works for us. He is stunningly good looking, the very picture of tall, dark and handsome. And hung. And you want to hear the weirdest part? His wife knows. And... she gets off on it!

Apparently, she has this really deep humiliation fetish. Like, she seriously enjoys watching her man fuck other women and being humiliated by them. He makes her watch whenever we fuck and always wants me to taunt her while I'm banging him. Last week, I spit on her when I left and he texted me a big "THANK YOU!" She nearly raped him the instant I was out the door. People are fucking weird. Says the whore wife.

Donny is considering letting her work in our films. I guess she's also into pain.There is a call for BDSM stuff, so she might get into that. He isn't crazy about letting other guys fuck her, but we are working out a deal where I humiliate her and do her with a strapon. Donny has no family to answer to and she is a constant source of disappointment to her parents because she can't get pregnant, so she is more than ready to burn that bridge down.

Life goes on and the kink life is crazy. I somehow got knocked up and have no clue who the father is. Master doesn't seem to care; my sister is carrying his baby. Bonnie is talking about having a kid.

It turns out that "breeding" is a whole other kink, and there are men who now pay me $1000 a fuck to role play that I'm carrying their kid. The Deacon loves it. Says it makes my ass tighter. God's money is being well spent. It turned Tom off, so praise the lord, I don't have to smell him anymore.

I've come to accept Master's relationship with Tiff and Bonnie. And my relationship with them. I still don't like that he fucks them, especially Tiff, but it feels like I've grown larger and the pain doesn't bother me any more than a bug bite or an itch. And at the same time, it just turns me on something fierce. The picture of him pounding my sister in a shoot, with the nice set, the fancy clothes half on or off, and their lovely, manicured, made up bodies sweating and slamming... I just get wet right fucking now.

Maybe it's a competitive thing; a little bit. I see her pleasing him and I want to please him more. But it's also about how impassioned and exotic it looks and how much pleasure I'm seeing. All the best fucking in life.

Hopefully, we can grow the porn biz to the point that I can focus on directing and maybe do some MILF stuff with my mask off. Master can focus on distribution and sales as well as doing more shoots.

Because we can't go back. I wouldn't allow it.