Wings of Fire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... it is a bit of a tale to tell," he told her, but she stared up at him expectantly, clearly wanting to hear it.

Chuckling, he told her the same story he told James about his origins, his mom getting jailed, finding his sister and eventually breaking Raeni out. Ottilia stared at Ernie in wide-eyed fascination, amazed at everything he had done just to get his mother free. As Ernie finished the story, he looked at Ottilia, who was staring at him not only as another lost soul, but as... something else.

"So, yeah, that's how I wound up here, working for the Crimson Sky alongside my dad," Ernie told her.

"That is... you just... wow!!! That you would go to those lengths to protect your family?!? Heroic men like you are rare!!" Ottilia told the man, praising his actions.

"Well, thank you! It's not every day that a gorgeous girl tells me I'm... heroic," Ernie replied, blushing hard.

"Well, you are! I can only imagine that your wife must be proud of you!" Ottilia gushed, thinking that such a man was unavailable.

"Nope. No wife," he replied with a sigh.

"Oh! Girlfriend then?" Ottilia pressed.

"No girlfriend either. Few girls work on a mercenary crew. Most who are fliers tend to stick with the army," he said.

"Ah! Bueno!" Ottilia said. Jr. was about to ask what that meant when he suddenly felt Ottilia's lips mashed to his. Ernie was caught by surprise, but he went with it, curious about what was on Ottilia's mind. Not that he was complaining though, as inwardly, he was jumping for joy at this point!

"That was..." Jr. said as he struggled to find his breath.

"Too much?" Ottilia questioned as she winced.

"Maybe, but maybe we should do that again, just to be sure," Jr. replied with a smile as he leaned in to kiss her.

Ottilia squeed and pressed her lips to his, opening her mouth in invitation. Jr. accepted it as his tongue darted into her mouth, meeting hers halfway. They took their time with the kiss, savoring every moment of it, before they finally came up for air. Their chests heaved, both of them breathless, but invigorated at they both felt sparks dancing in their heads after that kiss.

Jr. gulped as his eyes roved across Ottilia's lush body, taking in her womanly curves. He also felt Ottilia's eyes on him, almost like she was inspecting the man to see if he measured up, physically. She licked her lips before she crawled over to him, making a noise that almost sounded like purring.

"I'm guessing you like what you see?" Ernie asked with a knowing smile on his lips.

"So far, so good! But there is one thing I would need to check first," Ottilia purred.

"Which is?"

"To make sure that you are not... small," she smirked as she lightly tapped his crotch.

"Well, if you want to check that, then I want to see if that's all you," Jr. gestured to her body.

"Oh? Which part? These?" Ottilia asked, cupping her hefty rack. Then her hands migrated down to where her ass was, gripping and jiggling it. "Or was it this?"

"All of you!" he told her.

"Very well, Mr. Black. I'll make a deal with you. You show me yours and I'll show you mine," Ottilia told him, grinning lustfully.

"That's fair. I'll start with this," Ernie told her.

He then doffed his shirt, showcasing his dark mocha physique for the woman. She cooed in appreciation of his body, which caused him to grin and she smiled, nodding that it was her turn. Looking around quickly to be sure no one was around, she opened up her dress and undid her bra, letting Jr. see her heavy mammaries.

Ernie's eyes went wide as he took in the sight of her breasts. They were round, heavy, with no sag and small, round areolas and pert nipples. He licked his lips, wanting nothing more than to put one of her nips in his mouth and suck. Ottilia stared at him, quirking an eyebrow in question and Jr. chuckled nervously.

"Um... I might be... more than what you would expect," Ernie told her.

"Come on now! Show me what you have down there, big boy," Ottilia teased.

"All right! But if you wind up running from here, screaming, don't say I didn't warn you," Jr. laughed.

Ottilia laughed at this, snickering as Ernie undid his zipper and reached into his pants. Her laughing stopped abruptly as she saw the man pull out what was easily the most massive dick she'd ever seen! The man was well over nine inches in length, bordering on ten inches and easily two and a half inches around! Ottilia's eyes nearly fell out of her head as she stared at it in disbelief.

"See? I told you that I'm more... ooooohhhhhh... holy... fuck!!!" Jr. cried out as Ottilia dove onto his cock, pulling it into her mouth.

"Now this... this is a cock!!" Ottilia preened, licking, sucking and slathering Jr.'s dick with her saliva.

"This... doesn't... scare you?" Ernie asked in disbelief, breathing heavily.

"Not... at... all!! I always wanted... someone with... a huge... dick!!" Ottilia said in between mouthfuls of cock. "So many... men... thinking they are... the biggest!! You put them... to shame!!"

"Fffuuucccckkk!! Never had a girl... do this so... readily... before!!" he told her, throwing his head back.

"No?"

"No! Most girls take one look at my dick and they bail! They say I'm too big and that I'll split them in half!" Ernie told her honestly.

"Inconsequential harpies, who don't know how to work a dick! Getting split in half by such a magnificent cazzo (dick) is simply the price a woman pays to enjoy it!" Ottilia smiled as she leaned down, inhaling Ernie's cock.

All the man could do was moan in bliss as Ottilia bobbed her head up and down his shaft, sucking hard on it. She even took the time to fondle Jr.'s balls, making the man's pleasure skyrocket. It had been a while since he had a feminine encounter like this, where the girl had stuck around. What Ottilia was doing to his dick felt like nothing short of pure magic.

The more she sucked on him, the closer Ernie got to his own release. He knew that it wouldn't be long until he blew his wad, as he could feel his balls heating up and tightening. Ernie moved his hips up, thrusting his dick in and out of Ottilia's mouth, which made the woman moan in desire. As he did this, Ottilia popped off his cock, and got off the couch, before kneeling in front of him.

"Wha... what are you..." Jr. questioned before Ottilia put a finger to his lips.

"Shh. I was attracted to you before when we saw each other in the mess. Now, I want you in every way possible and I want to do something for you," she told him.

Ottilia then leaned forward, letting his thick member push its way between her tits. Ernie's eyes bulged when he watched Ottilia push them together and moved herself up and down. Jr. couldn't believe that Ottilia was titfucking him and had even opened her mouth so she could suck on the head of his dick as she moved! He'd heard a few of the guys talking about this, but experiencing it was something else entirely!!

"God... damn!! Girl... you know... how to make a man... feel like a king!!" Ernie said between breaths.

"Oh, I've only just begun!" Ottilia stated, taking a moment before she kept going. Her head bobbed faster and faster until her pace seemed impossible. But Jr.'s dick said otherwise, as did his balls, which were churning hard.

"Ottie... I'm going to... to..." Ernie gasped out seconds before he came.

Ottilia heard him and put her mouth over Ernie's cockhead, and sucked hard as he emptied his balls. Ernie's cum fired out of him like a garden hose on full blast, filling Ottilia's mouth. She gulped it down with each successive blast, drinking down every drop he had. Ernie petered out by the eighth shot and sank into the couch, his mind floating out on cloud nine.

"Holy... god... Jesus... fuck!!!" Jr. groaned as he lay there, struggling to come back to the real world.

"Glad you enjoyed my little gift!" Ottilia giggled as she came up to cuddle the man on the couch.

"What did I do to earn such a gift?" he asked.

"That was for being the type of heroic man that is everything any woman would want," she told him with a genuine smile.

"Oh! And am I what you would want?" Ernie chuckled, confident of her answer.

"After what just happened, what do you think?" Ottilia asked, slightly miffed that he felt he had to ask that.

"Just wondering because... I'd like to return the favor," he told her. Ottilia took a moment to process this, not quite comprehending what Ernie was saying. The moment she caught on, Ottilia blushed so hard that even up to her ears had gone red.

"Um... are you... sure you want to... do that?" Ottilia asked, wondering if Ernie was being serious.

"Damn straight I am! Call me weird if you want, but to me, there is nothing hotter or more... erotic," Ernie replied as he searched for the right word, "than a woman who is in total bliss because a man took her there."

Ottilia then sat up and looked at Ernest Black Jr., checking to see if he was blowing smoke. She gauged the look on his face and then smiled, determining that he was being honest with her. He looked right back at her with a stare of hungry lust, which told her that he wanted her like that and he wanted her now!

"If you want to do that..." she replied with a tentative smile as she began to lift up her dress. Ernie then stopped her and shook his head.

"Wait, wait, wait. Not here. While I do keep an open mind, I'm not to eager to have any of the crew walk in on us doing things like that," Ernie told her.

"Why didn't you tell me this before I started sucking on your cazzo??" Ottilia demanded.

"You didn't give me a chance. Besides, when a lady has a man's dick in her mouth and is doing things to it that he hasn't felt in over a year, his mind isn't going to be on whether or not someone will walk in on him and said lady," Jr. explained.

"Oh! Well, in that case, you are right. What did you have in mind?" Ottilia asked as she picked up her bra and tucked her tits back into her dress.

"There are some unoccupied cabins not far from here," Ernie told the woman as he pulled his pants up while he stood. He put his shirt back on and offered the woman his hand. Smiling mischievously, she took it and Ernie led her out of the lounge and into the ship. A few turns later, Ernie stopped and produced a set of keys from his pocket, unlocking the door he stopped in front of.

"Do you bring girls here often?" Ottilia asked, quirking a brow at how Ernie had a set of keys to the room.

"Nope! I use this room on nights when my mom and dad are... you get the idea," Ernie told her with a smirk.

"Oh. Ooooohhh!! They are... busy now?" she asked.

"Yeah. That's why I was in the lounge in the first place, to clear my head. I had planned on going back to my room after, to see if they were done so I could get some sleep. Sometimes, they're at it all night. So, I found an unoccupied room in an empty part of the ship, and set it up so I could sleep here," he informed her.

"Ah! So... there is... no one is in this part of the ship?" Otilia questioned as Jr. opened the door into the room, letting her go first.

"A few people, but you'd have to go at least five or six cabins over to find someone. This part of the ship has been empty since... well, it's been empty for a while," Ernie told her as he closed the door and turned on the light to the room.

"I see! So... no one will bother us here? No matter how... loud we get?" she questioned as she sauntered over to him.

"Nope! You can scream your guts out and no one, and I mean no one, will hear anything," he smirked.

"Bueno! Because I want you to make me scream!" she breathed huskily before she attacked the man, kissing him passionately.

Jr. returned the passion and fervor Ottilia was displaying by kissing her back just as fiercely. The pair of them quickly tore each other's clothes off, leaving them in a tangled pile on the floor. Ottilia took a step back to Ernie's body, happy to see that his legs were just as toned as the rest of him.

Ernie too was entranced by Ottilia's body, loving the way it curved in ways that drove him wild. Liking the attention that Jr. was giving her, Ottilia did a little twirl, showing off every inch of it as Ernie growled ferally. He was already drawn in by how beautiful her face and body was, but her ass was to die for! High, heart-shaped and so plump that he could spend days staring at it!

"Like what you see?" Ottilia giggled as she saws Jr.'s face.

"Damn right I do!! Come here!" he rumbled, closing the distance between the two, scooping her up.

Ottilia squealed at this and panted lustfully as Ernie brought her over to the bed, laying her on it. He continued to kiss her, but didn't stop with her face. He continued on down, kissing her neck, collarbone, and her tits especially. Ernie was in no rush, taking his time to drive his lady mad with desire. Ottilia vibrated as Ernie continued his exploration of her body, making her squirm more the further down he went.

He kept going and once he got to her mons was when she yelped in delight. Ernie stopped for a second, but only a second, to be sure that Ottilia was enjoying herself. Smiling, he went back to kissing her nethers, working his way to her pussy. The moment he got there, he could see that she was soaked, leaking girl juice everywhere. Grinning, Jr. put his mouth to her nether lips, licking and sucking on them.

Ottilia cried out at this, arching her back as raw pleasure coursed through her. Ernie kept his mouth on her quim, licking and sucking on her, despite what movement she did. He then moved from her outer lips to her inner lips, licking and sucking on her slit, making the woman quiver uncontrollably. Jr. chuckled to himself, knowing that he was driving Ottilia mad with pleasure.

The Italian woman lay there, thrashing this way and that, feeling like she was but a passenger in the pleasure she was enjoying. Ottilia loved what Jr. was doing to her pussy, but wanted more and had an idea come to mind. She'd heard of it from some of her friends, Laura included. It was supposedly sinful and one that a lady never did, but she was tired of adhering to traditions and didn't care about what people thought about her.

She then pushed Ernie off, making the man wonder what was going on. Using what strength she had, Ottilia shifted Ernie until he was on his back where she was. The man stared up at her for a moment, confusion etched into his features, until he watched Ottilia stand up over him. His confusion was gone and replaced by a lustful eagerness.

"What are you smiling about?" she asked, huffing and puffing with desire.

"I can tell that you want to sit on my face," Ernie smiled.

"How did you..."

"It doesn't take an intelligent man to tell what a lady wants when she stands over him like that. If you want to sit on my face, then please, by all means! You'll get no complaints from me!" the man told her.

Ottilia blinked for a moment, shocked by how brazen and open Ernie was being! Then again, he was raised to be as such, whereas she was raised to be a proper church going girl. Smirking at this, Ottilia knew that it was time to cast that girl aside, and embrace the woman she wanted to be. Slowly, she lowered herself down on his head, kneeling just over it, with her nethers barely half an inch from his face.

"Is that enou... ooooOOOOOOHHHH!!" Ottilia squealed as she felt Ernie's mouth plaster itself to her bits. The moment she felt his tongue dancing on her lips, both inner and outer, Ottilia felt her entire body ignite. The angle at which he was eating her out was doing all kinds of delicious things for her body! It literally felt like she was on the verge of exploding in absolute bliss.

"Si, si, si, si!! Keep licking my cuno!! Fuck!!!" Ottilia hollered as she felt Ernie's tongue push into her honeypot. However the man was managing to keep her on the verge of cumming, she didn't know. But she wasn't going to stop him, especially since her need and desire kept ramping up higher and higher. She continued to ride his face, letting his mouth and tongue set her mind and body aflame in desire.

She almost didn't notice Jr.'s hands on her ass as they snaked their way onto those massive globes. This made things easy for her, as Ottilia cupped her breasts, keeping them from jiggling too much. She undulated her hips, pressing her slit deeper into Jr.'s mouth, shivering as her buildup reached a crescendo.

Jr. seemed to sense this too, as he gripped Ottilia's rear even harder, pulling her hips towards his face. His tongue kept dancing on her inner lips, going up and down her slit, sometimes dipping into it. Ernie knew this was driving her wild and was pushing her ever closer to her peak. He then kicked her over and into the abyss of pleasure as he shifted his mouth and sucked on Ottilia's protruding clit.

Ottilia howled like a banshee, as that little nub sent a wildfire of bliss racing through every nerve in her body. She then ground her pussy into Ernie's face, her hands snapping to his head. Jr. shifted his face so he could breathe through his nose as she rode out the wave of pleasure. Ottilia shuddered as the high continued, eventually losing all sense of coherency, and fell backward.

She would have fallen atop of Ernie, except that his strong arms shot up to steady and guide her down. He slowly deposited Otilia right next to him, as she continued to jitter in her orgasm. Her mind slowly came to as she turned her head to stare at Jr. Ottilia's eyes widened at the sight she saw, thinking she was hallucinating.

"You're... hard? Again?" she breathed, as she stared at the sight of Ernie's hard and throbbing dick.

"Like I told you, sweetie. Watching a woman get off is one of the most erotic things I can ever see. Always gets my motor running, if you know what I mean," Jr. told her with a smile.

"Um... uh... would you mind... using it? On me?" she asked. Ernie blinked, unsure if he was hearing things, so he spoke his mind to be sure.

"Are you sure you... want it? You see how big it is."

"Si, si, si!! I want it!" Ottilia told him as she nodded vigorously.

Ernie would have questioned her further, but he then saw Ottilia spread her legs open and rub her soaking pussy. She then stared at his dick and licked her lips lasciviously, making her point to the man. Jr. then scooted over and got between her legs, gripping his steely dick as he lined it up with her steaming channel.

He rubbed the cockhead up and down her slit, then hesitated as it rested by her opening. Ottilia looked up at him and saws the question on his face. She nodded and used her hands to part her folds, giving Jr. the go ahead. Taking a breath, he pushed his cock into her quim and slid in slowly. It was tight, but not uncomfortable for them, as they both adjusted to being joined in this new carnal bliss.

"MIO DIO!!!" she crooned, as her pussy walls were stretched by Ernie's thick cock. "Now... that is a cock!!"

"Fuck girl!! You are... so... tight!!" Jr. groaned as he felt the intense pressure that Ottilia's pussy walls were putting his dick under.

He could barely move, but right now, if he moved, he was going to unload his balls into the woman. Jr. just sat there, letting his dick get used to Ottilia's pussy as he calmed down a little. This was the first woman in over a year who had let him inside her and he wasn't going to blow his chance with her! Ernie wanted to be sure that she would enjoy herself with this and not become some glorified cocksleeve.

Ottilia needed a few beats herself, as she had almost cum again, just at how much Jr. stretched her out! She wanted to make this good for him, like she had earlier, and didn't want to lessen his experience. The woman breathed as she acclimated to his massive intrusion inside her, wanting more as she lay there. She then took his head in her hands, turning it to focus on her so he would hear her words.