Wings of Fire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Start... slow. You are... the biggest... I have ever had. Need to... get used to you," Ottilia told the man.

Jr. nodded, wanting nothing more than to please his new lover, and slid out, then back in again. Ottilia moaned at the motion, shivering in bliss once again as she was taken. She would have focused on squeezing her pussy muscles on Jr.'s cock, but there was little reason to do that. The man had pushed her to her limits, stretching her out as far as her pussy would go.

Truthfully, Ottilia didn't mind and was enjoying herself more and more with each thrust. Every time he slid back into her, Ottilia was driven up the slopes of orgasm again, but at a much faster rate. She knew that she didn't have long, as taking such a thick cock was going to bring her to the edge and kick her off it fast. Ottilia only hoped that Jr. would join her in such bliss.

Ernie was on the same path as Ottilia was, as his balls felt like they were boiling. Need gripped the man as he was nearing his own orgasm. He knew that he was going to cum, but he didn't want to try cumming in Ottilia. Not yet, at least. For him, having kids was always in the cards, but now, when he was still this young? It was too soon, but he was at a loss of where he was going to cum.

"Please... don't stop... fucking... me!" Ottilia begged, pulling her lover close.

"Trying to... but... cumming... soon..." Ernie warned, as he could feel himself on the edge.

"Cum... in me," she told him.

"Ottie... you'll..."

"Cycle due... tomorrow. Fuck me... hard and... cum in me!" she demanded, letting him know that denying an Italian woman of what she wanted was always a bad idea. Hearing that she wouldn't fall pregnant with his child made Ernie smile, and he pushed his cock into her hard, slamming his fat dick into her needy pussy.

Ottilia was on the very precipice of bliss once again, ready to go over and waiting on Jr. to join her in it. A few seconds later, as Ernie smashed his hips to hers, is when he roared as his seed poured out of him. Ottilia could feel the sticky essence of all that we was fill and saturate her womb, loading her up to where she felt her insides bulge slightly. The feeling of that sent her over as well, and she yelled with what energy she had left.

The pair of them finally collapsed together into each other, the pure bliss of what they had experienced putting goofy smiles on their faces. They stayed like this for a while, as time had no meaning to them in that moment. Eventually, Ernie's dick softened and slipped out of Ottilia and she moaned at the loss. She was assuaged of this when she felt Jr.'s powerful arms encircle her and pull her tight against him.

"Wow! Never had... so much... dick!" she breathed as she was nestled against his chest.

"Never had a woman... so tight!" Jr. moaned as he held Ottilia, wanting nothing more than to hold her all night.

"Glad you enjoyed yourself! Next time, we make sure to have a little more time to... work each other," Ottilia giggled.

"Next time?" Jr. questioned.

"Yes. Why? You don't want a next time?" she asked, pouting slightly.

"No, I do, I do, I do! It's just... that..." he sputtered.

"Just what?"

"No woman I've ever been with has ever wanted me a second time! Told me that my dick was too big! Fun to ride once, but they won't do it again, because they don't want to be... torn apart," Ernie confessed, feeling like his dick would drive Ottilia away like it had all those other women.

"Those other women... are idiots! You are a man who is not only worth the time of day for any woman, but someone who knows how to please one! So what if you're a little... large? Everything I've seen and heard about you makes you an exemplar of everything a man should be! Anyone who says otherwise needs to fuck off!" Ottilia told him seriously.

Jr. could feel his heart going bonkers in that moment! He not only received a massive compliment from Ottilia, who was a gorgeous woman, but she wanted more than one encounter?!? Throwing all caution to the wind, he grabbed her by the head and kissed her with all the passion he felt for this woman in that moment! If she wanted to stay around and be with him, no way was he going to let her go!!

"Mio Dio! If we hadn't just had each other like we did, I'd say let's go again! But I'm going to need some time to recover before we do this again!" Ottilia told Ernie.

"Not a problem! I have no issues waiting! Good things come to those who wait, yeah?" Ernie questioned the woman as he grinned.

"Si! They do! Is there some place where we can clean up? I am a little... sweaty," she said, looking up at Ernie for the moment.

"Over here," Jr. told her as he got out of bed and was on his feet.

The room they were in was built the exact same as James' room, as it was with many others. He went to the second door in the room and opened it, turning on the light in the bathroom. Ernie then started the water, drawing a hot bath for him and Ottilia. He returned to the room and scooped the woman up in his arms, carrying her over to the bathtub in the next room.

"Ooooooooh! Been a while since I had a proper bath!" she purred, smiling up at Ernie in appreciation.

"Then let's enjoy this one, shall we?" Ernie chuckled as he carefully lowered Ottilia into the water.

She sighed as the hot water soother her skin, sending its heat straight through her flesh and into her bones. Ernie joined her in the tub, resting right behind Ottilia with her sitting between his legs. Ottilia breathed in, enjoying this moment, hoping and praying that she'd have more of them. Especially now that she had not only found a man who tickled her fancy, but a man that was straight out of her dreams.

******************************

And that's a wrap on Wings of Fire, chapter 5! I know it has been a while since I picked this story up, but a part of me felt that I had let it sit in limbo long enough! Picking this story up was easily once of the best decisions I have recently made! With the well of ideas constantly churning up new ideas for me to include in the story, you can be sure that there will be many high-flying adventures to come!

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read my work and I do hope that you've enjoyed it! I'm open to constructive criticism and will seriously consider any suggestions made about various story arcs. Please feel free to rate and comment on my work down below. If you like what I write, don't be afraid to follow and share, though your views, ratings and comments are quite enough for me.

In the meantime, this is C.H. Darkstrider, signing off to grab a beer and some quality time with the wife! ;) You will attain whatever you most desire, as long as you believe in yourself. Cheers!