Winning the Blonde Goddess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nari grabbed onto the leather collar around my neck and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I continued to moan as the rough fabric of his jeans ground into the soft flesh of my overstimulated cock, however, my moaning was muffled by Nari's tongue as it invaded my mouth and dampened the sounds that tried to escape from my lips.

I moaned into his mouth, my heart pounding, and I was gripped by a sense of panic, as well as a confusing sense of erotic excitement as our tongues slid together.

"This is quite delicious," Darya said as she watched me kiss her friend, "however, I think the time has come for Nari to get naked. Would you mind, Nari?"

Nari broke from our kiss and took a few steps back. I had a few seconds to think about what was about to happen. Up until that point all Nari and I had done was kiss, however, once he was naked things were going to escalate. I was rapidly drifting way beyond my comfort zone.

For reasons I never understood, Darya had me help Nari take off his shoes and socks. Nari divested himself of his tight-t-shirt, jeans and briefs without any assistance from me. However, I was then ordered to take all Nari's clothes, fold them neatly and place them in a neat stack on the floor.

This was hardly the first time I'd ever seen Nari naked. We both danced for the Chandler Theatre. We both rehearsed together and used the same locker room and shower room after rehearsals, however, I had never before seen Nari naked with a full, eager erection and a look of undisguised lust in his eyes.

Nari's cock was at full attention, the head of his cock was swollen, rounded and purplish with visible precum conspicuous at the tip. And Nari gave me a hungry, desirous look, the same sort of look a lion might give to a delicious-looking zebra.

We were both naked and standing less than twelve inches away from each other, and I felt temporarily frozen with fear and misgivings. There was a long, awkward moment where neither one of us moved, and then Nari finally stepped forward and took me into his arms.

Grappling with a guy while you're both naked and you've both fully erect crosses over some sort of line. It's incredibly sexual and homoerotic. There's no way that you can tell yourself that it's not. There was a flood of emotions that filled me and left me feeling feverish and weak. I'd never done anything gay in my life, and suddenly there I was, naked and locked in an intimate embrace with one of the male dancers of the Chandler Theatre pressed against me.

I was overcome with a feverish warmth that made me feel excited and weakened at the same time. My heart pounded uncomfortably in my chest and suddenly Nari's erect cock brushed up against mine.

The events of that evening happened so fast, and not at all the way I thought that they would.

I had never been homophobic, however I never thought that I could get sexually excited at the physical touch of another man. And yet, Nari wrapped his naked body around mine and I felt feverish with sexual heat and I found myself wondering about my own sexuality.

What if I had latent homosexual tendencies buried underneath layers and layers of psychological strata, and Darya's nefarious plan to get me to have sex with Nari was somehow a shovel that could dig up those tendencies?

Nari wasn't overcome with the same sort of inner turmoil as I was. He was utterly certain that he wanted this. He gave me that look of breathless longing and placed his mouth on mine once again. His kiss was passionate, and I felt more tingles as his tongue slid across mine. We both moaned in unison and when Nari broke from the kiss, he swished his hips playfully and his cock brushed directly against mine.

I gasped as the intimate contact of Nari's cock against mine sent shivers through my entire body. I was overcome with both physical and emotional sensations and I shuddered.

I reflexively pulled away from Nari, overwhelmed by what I was experiencing, and then Darya barked out my name in an admonishing tone of voice.

"Scott, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm sorry," I said, feeling intimidated and afraid, as a woman who weighed a mere one-hundred-nineteen pounds yelled at me and gave me a stern look.

"You are supposed to be here to prove how obedient and self-sacrificing you can be and instead you pull away from Nari just as the show is getting the most delicious! Are you giving up on me? Are you wanting to admit defeat and go home?"

I felt panicky and turned to look at Nari, as if he could tell me how to respond. Nari just gave me an enigmatic look and shrugged his shoulders.

"It was reflexive," I said defensively, "Things got too gay for me for a few seconds, and I was overwhelmed."

"Did you hear that, Nari?" Darya asked, "He said things became too gay for him."

Nari shrugged his shoulders again and replied, "It's like you said. He doesn't like cock, not even your thermoplastic one."

I felt a sense of deep, all-encompassing, shattering shame when Nari mentioned Darya's fake cock. If he knew about that, he knew that Darya had taken my anal virginity.

"He is supposed to be showing me he can be self-sacrificing, submissive and obedient," Darya announced, "He needs to start liking all the things that I like."

Darya pulled a wooden, armless chair away from her computer desk and sat down. Then she gave me a stern, judgmental look and said, "Get over my lap Scott. You need to be punished for your shameful breach of etiquette."

Once again, I looked at Nari as if there were some way he could get me out of the predicament I had gotten myself into.

Nari didn't say a word in my defense, and just shrugged his shoulders in response to the look I gave him.

The look on Nari's face was all boyish innocence, however his cock was still hard and brazenly erect. He pretended like he played no role in the way Darya was abusing me, however, he was very clearly aroused as he watched the way I was humiliated and maltreated.

Of course, I could always refuse to play Darya's game. I could peel the leather, bondage thing off my cock and balls, grab my clothes, get dressed and go home. Nobody was forcing me to stay there.

However, if I left, I'd be losing the acceptance and affection that I'd earned from Darya thus far. Those things were hard-won prizes that I was loath to lose.

Also; and I wasn't ready to admit this out loud; I was filled with a sensation of sexual excitement. The way Darya was treating me was demeaning and unfair, and yet I seemed to thrive under the circumstances she was subjecting me to. I didn't understand it, but the more she objectified and abased me the roused my libido became.

Then, Darya gave me an impatient look and said, "Scott, you can either lie across my lap, face down, or you can get out of my apartment and never see me again."

That made my decision a lot easier. Something inside of me resolutely felt like Darya and I belonged together, no matter what I had to endure to make that happen.

I padded over on bare feet and draped myself across her lap. The fabric of her jeans felt rough against my bare belly and my exposed, swollen cock. I raised my hips up in an effort to keep my erection from rubbing against Darya's thighs and suddenly noticed Nari moving in closer for a better view of my punishment.

It was a very degrading and vulnerable position in which to be punished, and there was a heavy, crushing feeling of humiliation at the thought of Nari watching as I was spanked across Darya's lap with my ass disgracefully high up in the air, naked and shamefully on display.

I had optimistically assumed that Darya's purpose in spanking me was all about humiliating me in front of Nari and thus, she didn't intend to inflict any real pain.

That assumption was wrong.

There was no warning. One second, I was lying over Darya's lap with my ass high up in the air. The next second Darya's hand was cracking down on my bottom with amazing force and speed. I tensed up, gritted my teeth together and tried to be brave in front of Nari.

Boys are taught at a very young age to never show weakness in front of other boys. Shedding tears in front of other boys is considered especially shameful. As a result, I was determined to be stoic and self-controlled in front of Nari and not show how much this spanking really hurt.

Well, that was my plan, however the blows from Darya's hand hurt almost from the very first smack, and the rain of blows that came down upon my unprotected buttocks rapidly became stinging and red-hot.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

I tried to remain still, however my hips bounced and recoiled uncontrollably. I bit my lower-lip and tried to remain quiet, however tears welled up in my eyes and I choked back sobs. My arms trembled, and my feet kicked, despite my best efforts to remain impassive and unaffected by Darya's stinging punishment.

Again, and again, Darya spanked me mercilessly, wresting shameful whimpers and sobs from my lips.

"Raise your bottom for me, Scott," Darya commanded after my squirming and caused me to fail in holding my position across her lap, "Your buttocks should be an easy target for me. I do not intend to go chasing after it."

I found myself raising my ass up for her and turning it into an inviting target for her sadistic right hand, and then the merciless punishment began once again.

Darya vigorously spanked my poor, innocent buttocks until they were consumed with a firestorm of scalding, red-hot pain.

All the pride, composure and self-discipline I planned on showing Nari was gone. Tears flowed freely from my eyes, my arms and legs shook, and I was sobbing so stridently I feared Darya's neighbors could hear me.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Just when I thought Darya's abuse of my bare buttocks couldn't get any more painful, she started targeting that sensitive patch of flesh where the backs of my thighs met up with that curve at the bottom of my buttocks. Darya's formidable hand inflicted a lot more pain when she spanked me there, and I think she knew it.

She spanked me on that sensitive curve of flesh and then on my thighs themselves. I whimpered, bounced and squirmed shamefully across her lap, all pretense of manly dignity gone, I writhed in agony and felt utterly helpless and without pride.

And then something inside of me broke.

Not something physical, something emotional or psychological, suddenly there was a feeling of acceptance of the way that Darya was cruelly punishing my buttocks and displaying my naked body for Nari's erotic entertainment. I whimpered and sobbed as Darya decorated my thighs with scalding, red-hot pain and something inside of me embraced all of this abuse and humiliation.

Deep within my chest was this curious feeling that I should be abused, punished and humiliated. Deep inside of me was this strange conviction that Darya should objectify me and punish me for the slightest transgression or mistake.

I didn't understand this feeling, however, the more I embraced it, the comforting and right it felt. It was almost as if I had been waiting my entire life to be subjugated like this, and the more I surrendered to the feeling, the more I felt like everything was fitting into place exactly as it should be.

When the punishment finally ended, I was still sobbing, however, over my sounds of misery and distress, I could hear Darya's voice asking if I was going to behave.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, my voice choked with sobs.

"Prove it to me," she said, "Make erotic sex with Nari, and no pulling away from him this time. Make like you have a schoolboy crush on him. If you fail me again there are even more painful punishments I can do."

Following Darya's orders, I stood up and took Nari in my arms once more. When our naked bodies pressed together I didn't pull away. I just accepted this as the way things should be.

Nari stoked my shoulders and the back of my neck as I sobbed on his shoulder. He was amazingly tender and even kissed the side of my neck as he held me.

I was pressed tightly against Nari's naked body and our cocks brushed against each other once again. My erect cock idly stroked against his and it seemed that all feelings of guilt and doubt had fled me. The throbbing pain in my buttocks and Darya's stern promise of continued punishments absolved me of all feelings of guilt. My mindset had utterly changed. It was like I belonged to Darya now. It was like I was psychologically incapable of disobeying her.

The thought of belonging to Darya excited me. It was even more exciting than being her boyfriend. Never in my life had I felt such raw sexual heat as when I allowed myself to be dominated, subjugated, disciplined and used by Darya.

When I stopped crying on Nari's shoulder, we resumed kissing once again.

The kissing was much more passionate this time. Now that I had decided that my future should be centered around being used, subjugated and disciplined by Darya, there was a dark, delicious, passionate aspect to the kissing that wasn't there before. I didn't love Nari, however, I did love Nari. I loved being submissive to Darya, and Darya had ordered me into Nari's arms. That magically made everything that Nari did to my body erotic.

And when Darya ordered me to kneel in front of Nari's cock and lick his balls, I didn't hesitate. There was a faint voice somewhere in the back of my brain insisting that it was gross and unseemly to lick another man's scrotum, however, that voice belonged to the boy that I used to be. The man that I was now belonged to Darya and was utterly submissive to her. If she wished for me to lick Nari's balls, then I also wanted to lick Nari's balls. I grabbed Nari's thigh and one of his buttocks while on my knees and ran my tongue across the underside of his scrotum.

Like most of the dancers with the Chandler Theatre, Nari didn't have any pubic hair. It had all been shaved or waxed away and his scrotum was utterly smooth. I appreciated this smoothness as it made it a lot easier to glide my tongue across it without getting stuck on clumps of pubic hair.

Nari seemed to like what I was doing, and he made a series of appreciative moaning and panting sounds. I had never really thought of a man ball sack as a sexual organ, however, apparently some men can get a sexual thrill from having it licked.

"I think you've paid enough attention to Nari's balls," I heard Darya say from behind me, "Now I would lick to see you take his cock in your mouth, or is that too gay for you?"

In response to Darya's question, I raised my mouth up and licked the drop of precum off the head of Nari's cock. Nari made a gasping sound as if my tongue on the tip of his cock was the most delicious sensation in the world.

That gasping sound encouraged me to move forward, and suddenly my lips were wrapped around the thickness of Nari's cock. Nari's cock wasn't as long as mine, but it was disturbingly thick.

Because if his impressive girth, it was a challenge to open my mouth wide enough to accommodate Nari, however, I wanted Darya to be pleased with me, so I forced my jaw open as wide as it could go and allowed Nari's cock to impale my mouth.

I took his cock deeper into my mouth than I thought would be possible. And just when the tip of his cock touched the back of my throat, Nari pulled back before my gag reflex could kick in. Nari slid his cock out and then back in, and it seemed easier to take this time. My mouth and my throat seemed to be adjusting. My jaw was sore from being forced so wide open, but I was learning how to adapt to that. I was growing somewhat used to it.

As my saliva lubricated Nari's cock, it slid in and out of my mouth with less difficulty and the whole task of fellating another man's erect member became less of an arduous chore.

Nari moaned, making fervent, enraptured sounds as I sucked on his cock. I felt strangely proud about that. When I lived in White Plains, I would have been horrified at the idea of me taking another man's cock into my mouth, but suddenly, I was feeling a stunning sense of pride that my cock-sucking skills were making Nari moan in sexual ecstasy.

It didn't take very long to bring Nari over the edge. His breathing became more labored and I could feel his cock throbbing inside my mouth. Nari gripped my head tightly and I couldn't breathe as I swallowed his cock to the hilt. Then I discovered that I could swallow Nari's cock and still breathe through my nose. This kept me from panicking, and then my mouth flooded with Nari's hot semen.

He was so far down my throat there was never any question of swallowing. Nari's cum just surged down the back of my throat as fast as it erupted from the tip of his cock. Even if I had wanted to spit it out, I never had the opportunity.

After Nari exploded his sexual juices into my mouth he continued to breathe heavily, although there was a blissful, euphoric aspect to the sound of his breathing. You can tell a lot about a person's emotional state by the sound of their breathing, and he sounded happier and more contented than I'd ever heard him sound before.

"Oh God," Nari enthused.

"He did well?" Darya asked, although I think the question may have been rhetorical.

"I had no idea straight guys could suck cock so well," Nari gushed, "He was amazing."

"Well, Scott," Darya said to me, her voice sober and unemotional, "you have passed the third test. I am pleased with you. You have managed to perform to an even higher standard than I thought you could."

"I'm pleased too," Nari added, "That was breathtaking. You may have just become my favorite person in the whole world."

Nari helped me to stand up, and then he hugged me once again. Only this time, there was no sexual heat or eroticism to the hug. It was the sort of hug that communicated feelings of fondness and affection for someone. It was the sort of hug that was indicative of friendship rather than sexual hunger.

Of course, we were both still naked, however, Nari's attitude had switched from libidinous to good-natured and friendly. I hugged him back and realized that my relationship was Nari had changed tonight. We had had an amicable relationship before, however, now it was so much more than that. Apparently, we had bonded and now Nari had developed an intense emotional attachment to me that I wasn't expecting.

"Nari, you look adorable right now," Darya observed, "I do not think I have ever seen you with such large smile before."

"It's just," Nari began and then he faltered, searching vainly for the correct words to express himself.

"This has just been a really wonderful evening for me," he finally responded.

"Scott, it would seem as if you are very good for Nari. He really seems to like you," Darya observed.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, and I didn't ask for her to elaborate. Nari had been very emotionally demonstrative.

"Nari is one of my closest friends," Darya said, "If you were to spend more time with him outside of rehearsals and make him smile more often like that, it would please me."

It wasn't an order, but somehow, the fact that it would please Darya gave it a lot of weight. I wanted Darya to accept me and be pleased with me. If Darya wanted Nari to be happy than I wanted Nari to be happy too.

"Are you ordering him to be my friend?" Nari asked, pulling back slightly from our embrace.

"It is not an order," Darya insisted, "however, it would cost him little to spend his free time with you in a social setting, and I think you and he would both benefit from it."