Winning the Blonde Goddess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't an order, but I decided to do it anyway. Nari was an amiable sort of guy, and we both had stuff in common. For starters we were both dancers for the same ballet company. Also, he liked Bacardi, which was sort of my drink. I've seen friendships built on flimsier foundations.

"I'd be happy to," I said to them both, "I think it's a great idea."

Darya helped me remove my uniform and then I was given back my clothes. When she pulled the plug out of my asshole, it didn't come out easily, and Nari gave me a look of sympathy as Darya gripped my sore, punished buttocks with one hand and yanked on the butt-plug with the other.

I spent several minutes rubbing my sore, abused backside, got dressed and then Nari and I left together. Darya hadn't allowed me to orgasm when I had sex with Nari and my cock was still incessantly erect and making an extremely noticeable bulge in my jeans as Nari and I walked down the corridor.

"You have any plans for the rest of the evening?" Nari asked, and I shook my head in negation.

"No plans," I said, "I'll probably just go back to my place and hang out."

"You want to come back to my place and hang out?" Nari asked, "I don't have anything exciting planned for tonight, but if we go back to my place and do nothing exciting together, it'll probably be more fun than doing nothing by all by our lonesome."

Well, Darya did say she wanted me to spend time with Nari, and it wasn't like I had any plans for the evening anyway.

So, we entered Nari's apartment, and one of the first things I noticed was how different Nari's apartment looked from Darya's.

Darya was methodical and obsessive about neatness and order. Everything in her apartment was organized and put away. There was no dust, there was nothing out of place, there was no clutter and very few decorations or personal effects.

Nari's apartment had books, magazines and notes scribbled on the backs of envelopes scattered around here and there. There were posters up on the wall and cardboard boxes on the floor. The place had a lived-in look to it that was lacking over at Darya's apartment.

"Would you like a drink?" Nari asked, "I just learned how to make a drink called a Hot Damn. It's really good. I think you'll like it."

"I'd love a drink," I said. I'd never tried a Hot Damn before and wondered what it was like. Nari began pulling out bottles and grabbed some glasses and made cocktails for both of us.

"I'm glad you and Darya have found each other," Nari said, "I think you're one of the best things that could have happened for her."

"How so?" I asked taking a sip of my drink.

"Well, it's like this," Nari replied, "taking a sip from his own drink, "Darya is a very attractive woman, and she has no trouble convincing people to have sex with her, but she can't seem to keep anybody beyond the first date. I think you're going to change all that for her."

"Seriously?" I asked, "She has trouble keeping a man?"

"Or a woman, or whatever," Nari responded, "Since I've known her, I've seen her seduce about half a dozen dancers and one choreographer into her bed. There was Ana, Dylan, Jennifer, Aaron, Christopher and Yulia."

"And none of them were willing to stay with her beyond a first date," I said incredulously.

Nari made a face and shook his head. He took another sip of his cocktail before going on and saying, "Darya has a body that some professional models would be jealous of, however, she's also obsessed with bondage and discipline. She isn't happy having sex with someone unless she gets to tie them up, make them helpless and subjugate them. Up until now that's been a deal-breaker with everybody, especially with Yulia. I mean, choreographers are basically the dictators of the ballet world. I told Darya that she wasn't going to be able to get a choreographer to settle into the role of a submissive and obedient sex-slave."

"But, you don't think I'll have any difficulties settling into that role?" I asked.

"Well, there's no way Yulia would have gone over Darya's lap for a brutal spanking like the one you took this evening," Nari replied.

"It wasn't all that brutal," I said, although I'm not certain why I said it. Darya had inflicted pain on my innocent buttocks like some sort of expert.

"Oh no?" Nari asked. And then he reached forward and grabbed my butt with one hand and squeezed. Nari didn't even squeeze my buttocks very hard, however, the mere act of him fondling my hindquarters through the fabric of my jeans reignited the stinging pain of the evening's corporal punishment, and I gasped as the dull throbbing pain was upgraded to something intense and excruciating.

"Okay, it was agony," I confessed, "I don't know why I let her do that to me."

"She's bewitched you," Nari said, "She's worked her magic on you, and now you'll let her do whatever she wants to you."

I nodded my head in agreement. As an impartial observer, Nari seemed to understand the situation perfectly. I had never felt this way about anybody before, however, if Darya wanted me to be her naked and obedient sex-slave, I was curiously willing to be that for her.