Winning the Blonde Goddess Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, thanks for the advice," I said, but I kept the phone numbers anyway. Maybe I was becoming a masochist.

_______

When I got home, my roommate Christopher called out from the kitchen, "Scott, how'd it go?"

"Brutal," I called back, "I felt less like an artist's model and more like a male prostitute. Those art students are a bunch of sexual deviants."

I then walked into the kitchen area and realized Christopher wasn't alone. Nari and Cassandra were there too. The three of them were standing around and had apparently been engaged in conversation before I showed up.

Cassandra looked over at me, an amused smirk on her face and said, "So, while you were out, you met a bunch of sexual deviants?"

"Cassandra," I said momentarily taken aback, "I didn't realize you were in here."

"Yeah, I kinda got that," Cassandra said, "but now that you do, tell me about those sexual deviants."

I could feel my face flush hot. I ignored Cassandra's request while I opened the refrigerator door, retrieved a bottled water and drank down half the bottle in a long, thirsty gulp. Then I turned my attention back to Cassandra and said, "I'd rather not. It's kind of embarrassing."

"Oh, come on! That just makes it more fun! Now, I want to hear about it even more!"

"Yeah," Nari chimed in, "We wanna hear about the sexual deviants!"

"It's two against one," Cassandra said enthusiastically, "C'mon, it's the will of the people. Now, you have to tell us."

I turned to Christopher, hoping for some compassion and said, "Chris, help me out here?"

"Sorry," Christopher replied, "I didn't really care about the sexual deviants at first, but Cassandra's enthusiasm is infectious. Now, I wanna hear about them too. What did they make you do?"

I rolled my eyes, let out a heavy sigh and began to tell my friends about my humiliating experience as an artist's model for Harry and his kinky art students.

"Well, first of all, I had to pose in the nude"

"That's not so unusual for an artist's model," opined Christopher.

"Yeah? Well, it was a three-hour class, and I was ordered to keep my cock hard for the entire three hours while the art students drew me."

"Okay, that is unusual," Christopher conceded.

"Were you able to do it?" Cassandra inquired.

"Do what?"

"Keep your cock hard for three hours?"

"Oh," I said, feeling somewhat embarrassed, especially as Cassandra's gaze seemed to be drifting to my crotch as I spoke, "Yeah, I was."

"It didn't go soft even once?" Cassandra asked incredulously.

"Scott has more staying power than any guy I've ever slept with," Nari confided, "He's incredible."

Cassandra turned to me, her smile mischievous and she said, "So, how do I sign up for art classes at this place? Suddenly I'm feeling an urge to sharpen my drawing skills."

"Oh, sure," I said, going through my phone, looking for the address and phone number of Harry's art studio, "You do realize that students have to pay the teacher one-hundred-fifty dollars, right?"

"One-hundred-fifty per year? Cassandra asked.

"One-hundred-fifty per class," I corrected.

Cassandra's mouth dropped open, forming an O-shape and then she recovered slightly and exclaimed, "What the actual fuck? How the hell can they charge that much for an art class?"

I put my phone away, took another sip of my water and replied, "Harry's class blurs the lines between art and pornography."

"Ah," Nari said, "Porn can be expensive."

"How would you know how much porn costs?" Cassandra inquired.

"All guys look at porn," Christopher replied, "It's required of anybody with an XY chromosome. Although, in Scott's case, I think what the students were paying for was more like a stripper or a sex-worker rather than porn."

"Is there a difference?" I asked.

"Porn is kinda impersonal," Christopher said, "If you star in a porn video, your fans see video recordings of your work, but they never get to meet you in person. Strippers, escorts and prostitutes meet with their fans in person and interact with them personally. It's performance art at its most intimate."

"You've put a lot of thought into this," I observed.

Christopher casually shrugged his shoulders and said, "Strippers, escorts and porn stars interest me. I'm not ashamed to admit it."

"Well, I guess I interest you," I replied, "I stripped naked and met with my fans personally."

Then I pulled out several scraps of paper from my pocket and said, "Several of them even gave me their phone numbers."

"Seriously? How many?" Nari asked.

A quick count revealed that eight of Harry's art students had given me their phone number. I explained that all eight of them wanted to hire me for private modeling sessions. Five of them promised to pay me more than Harry was paying me.

"Do they know how much Harry was paying you?" Cassandra asked.

"No, they just said whatever Harry was paying me, they'd be willing to pay more. They seemed to be really motivated."

"So, you could basically name your price," Nari concluded, "You could tell them that Harry paid you two-thousand dollars and then force them to pay you double that amount."

"Um," I said somewhat inarticulately.

"You're really mercenary," Christopher commented to Nari.

"Hey, I've got bills to pay," Nari replied, "And these art students apparently have so much money, it's just oozing out of them. The gods are just screaming at Scott to take advantage of the situation."

"I think he should do it," Cassandra added, "I like the idea of people paying Scott to take his clothes off-even if I'm not there to see it. I just like the idea of him being naked in front of an appreciative audience."

_____

So, Cassandra and Nari were both in favor of me posing naked for the art students, but it wasn't until Darya got involved that I finally broke down and agreed to do it.

"Scott, it would appear that you are fitting in quite well in the world of nude modeling," Darya said one evening after the closing curtain.

"I don't know about that," I said. Taking my clothes off and allowing total strangers to ogle my naked body took me outside of my comfort zone.

"It would seem that you are now quite popular," she said as she reached the door to her dressing room, "I have heard that many of Harry's students now wish to hire you. It is huge deal that you have attracted a following so quickly."

"Okay, I suppose I'm flattered," I said, "but it's not a huge deal to me."

"No?" Darya asked, "Perhaps you should charge them more. How much are you changing when you do modeling for them?"

Perhaps I should have suspected that there was a trap in her question, but I was kind of innocent and it just seemed like a simple, straightforward question, so, I treated it as a simple, straightforward question.

"Oh, I haven't done any modeling for any of Harry's students. I haven't seen any of them since I posed for Harry."

"But, did they not give you phone numbers so you could call them?"

"Well, yeah," I said, "but that doesn't mean I have to model for them."

Darya's brow furrowed and I suspected she was planning something nasty. She had a beautiful face, but when she gets that expression on her face it usually means she's planning something wicked.

"You will give me their phone numbers," Darya insisted, "I will call them."

"Wait, Darya," I protested.

"Since you will not take control of your modeling career, I shall do it for you. I shall be your business manager."

"Darya, please!" I protested, "I've taken my clothes off for enough people already!"

"I am your business manager now," Darya said imperiously, "Do not fight me on this. It is test number eleven. You will give me all phone numbers and when I make appointments, you will show up for them and pose naked. If you refuse, you do not pass test."

Darya was making my tests tougher. By making herself my business manager, Darya was giving herself far more control over my life than before. She was basically giving herself open ended control to send me to pose naked for anyone of her choosing, for as long as she felt it was a good idea. I had no idea how long she might want this to go on. She might want to have me spend the next ten years stripping naked for people.

_______

The first appointment Darya set up for me was with a woman named Vanessa. Vanessa lived in Campo Verde. Darya had negotiated a very high fee for my services. And when Nari heard how much I was getting paid, he wanted to see if Vanessa was interested in hiring him as well.

"You do not want to model for her," I insisted.

"Why not? You're doing it," Nari insisted.

"First off," I explained, "she wants nude models. Second off, she's big into bondage and discipline. She won't just want you naked, she'll probably beat you with a riding crop."

"I can handle it," Nari retorted, "I'm a ballet dancer, "I've had pulled hamstrings, sprained ankles and pulled groin muscles. I know how to handle pain."

Nari actually had a good point. Ballet dancers learned to deal with all kinds of pain. Sometimes dancers got injured and we still went on stage and danced anyway. It's almost as if we're masochists the way that we accept pain as natural consequence of being professional dancers.

"Okay, I guess you could handle it," I conceded.

"Of course, I could," Nari said boldly, "Also, what sort of boyfriend would I be if I let you go into a perilous situation like this all by yourself?"

___

Vanessa agreed to hire both of us and Nari drove us out to the address I was given. Yeah, one of these days I need to get a car of my own. I'm getting sick of bumming rides off people.

And when we arrived, I got a sense of how Vanessa could afford to pay so much money for nude models. She lived in a multi-million-dollar home with a gorgeous view of Lake Monroe. As Nari parked the car someone on the second-story balcony waved to us.

"They seem to be friendly." Nari replied, "If we were pulling up to the Burns Estate, they'd be releasing the hounds right about now."

We were met at the front door by a maid in a very smart-looking uniform. Nari introduced us as models and explained that Vanessa was expecting us.

"Are you old enough to be doing nude modeling?" the maid asked me.

"I'm twenty-two," I shot back.

"You look very boyish," she replied, then she turned to Nari and said, "So do you. Before I take you back to Ms. Heissler, I would like to see proof that you are not minors."

I felt offended for some reason. I mean, yes, I do look very boyish, but I'm an adult. I have a job, I pay bills, I drink alcohol, I vote, I do adult things. It felt like this woman was trying to rob me of my adulthood.

Nari and I handed over our driver's licenses, the maid examined them and once she was satisfied that we weren't children, she allowed us into Vanessa's home. It was an amazing place. As the maid walked us back to meet with Vanessa, I noticed they had a gym that was larger than my entire apartment. And they had a game room that was only slightly smaller than their gym. I was impressed and perhaps somewhat jealous.

When we reached a door near the rear of the building, the maid knocked and called out, "Ms. Heissler, the two young men from Fairhaven are here to see you."

After a brief pause, the door opened. I recognized Vanessa from Harry's art class. She had an oval-shaped face, dirty-blonde hair which she had worked into a ponytail and green eyes. She was tall and almost painfully skinny, but she didn't come off as delicate. Her eyes were bright, and alert and she moved swiftly and gracefully.

"Scott, great to see you," she exclaimed, "and who is your friend?"

"Nari," I replied, glancing over at my boyfriend.

"Nari," she said, as if trying out the name to see if it met with her approval. Then she said, "Well, come on in, Nari. Let's get a good look at you."

Nari stepped into the room and Vanessa looked him up and down. She smiled appreciatively and said, "You're tall enough. Also, you've got a slender waist, flat belly and you've got that athletic look without being bulky."

"Thank you," Nari said, flashing Vanessa one of his winning smiles.

"Now, get out of those clothes and I can see what you look like naked."

Nari looked over at me as if I was supposed to protect him from this request. The maid was still standing in the doorway and there was a man standing about twelve feet behind Vanessa that I hadn't noticed at first. Perhaps Nari was hesitant about stripping in front of Vanessa and two total strangers.

"Hey, don't look at me," I said, "You're the one who said he wanted to be a nude model."

With that settled, Nari began to undress. I was kind of expecting Nari to do a striptease, but instead he undressed casually, as if he were home, undressing in the privacy of his own bedroom. And when he was fully naked, he spread his arms wide and said, "Well, do you like what you see?"

Vanessa clasped her hand together melodramatically and said, "Splendid! I absolutely adore your abs! And such manscaping! Your body looks so smooth!"

Nari was then told to do a slow turn so Vanessa could see what he looked like from other angles. She seemed to be pleased with what she saw. I wasn't at all surprised. Like most ballet dancers, Nari has incredible legs and firm, strong glutes. I swear, when I was younger, I never thought that a man's buttocks could be sexy, but Nari had a tight, rounded ass that almost hypnotized me. Once I started looking at it, it was hard to look away.

"Your butt looks very toned and firm," Vanessa conceded, and then the man who was standing behind her added, "His whole body looks toned and firm. I wish I had his calves."

Vanessa looked over her shoulder and reacted to the man's words as if she just became aware that he was in the room. This was when I got my first good look at the man. He was bare-chested, wearing only riding tights and leather riding boots. He had a slender waist, a wide chest and pink nipples.

"Oh, Nari, Scott, this is Dashiell," he'll be assisting me during the photoshoot, "Dashiell, this is Nari and Scott. These are the nude models that I hired."

"Yeah, I kinda guessed Nari might be a nude model when he took all his clothes off," Dashiell said drily.

Within seconds, I was ordered to undress as well. I stripped naked and left my clothes on the floor, right next to Nari's pile of clothes, then Vanessa called out to her maid, "Anja, be a dear and gather up their clothes. I don't want them cluttering up the place during the photoshoot."

The maid scurried to obey, and I turned to Vanessa somewhat nervously. I was already naked in front of three fully clothed people and having my clothes whisked away took me way outside of my comfort zone. Somewhat apprehensive, I said, "Um, what is she doing with my clothes?"

"Oh, she's just going to drop those off in the laundry room. You'll get those back when we're finished."

And when Anja was gone and my clothes were no longer in view, I glanced around the room and realized that it resembled a torture chamber. There were a multitude of whips and riding crops hanging from the walls. There were also chains, shackles, a pillory and a desk that had a great number of leather restraints lying atop it in a pile.

"So, this is the interrogation room, I take it," I said, staring at the various tools Vanessa had for inflicting pain.

"It's more of a playroom," Vanessa replied, "When I have a friend who like their ass turned red, this is where I take them to play."

"I see," I said, feeling somewhat disconcerted.

"I also use this room for certain photo shoots," she added, "I've been commissioned to do a series of erotic paintings that showcases naked slaves, sort of like the slaves from Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty books."

"I've never heard of those books," Nari said, "Are they gay porn?"

"Gay porn, hetero porn, bisexual porn and lesbian porn," Vanessa replied, "with plenty of bondage, forced nudity, corporal punishments and about a dozen other fetishes thrown in as well. If there's a fetish you're into, she probably wrote about it in scalding hot detail in one of her books."

So, Vanessa gave Nari and I safe words, then explained that Nari and I would be bound in a variety of ways, whipped with a variety of painful instruments and photographed. Vanessa would then use the photographs as a guide for her paintings of naked slaves.

I kept expecting Nari to panic and try to back out of modeling for Vanessa, but he just stood there, relaxed, comfortable and easily accepted everything Vanessa said that she was going to do to him without complaint.

"Sounds sexual and wicked," Nari said, "How would you like to begin?"

Nari surprised me. He had no problems with being stripped naked and bound. He adjusted to the role of being a naked submissive with the ease of a little kid adjusting to the role of jumping up and down in a bounce house.

"I'd like you two to stand here, please," Vanessa said, pointing to a spot on the floor that had been marked with the letter X using two pieces of duct tape.

Vanessa had Nari and I stand on that spot, facing each other. We were standing intimately close, with our bodies almost touching. I soon discovered things were going to get much more intimate than that.

Dashiell pressed a button on the wall, and I detected a whirring sound. A trapeze bar descended from the ceiling, and Vanessa explained that Nari and I were going to be bound to the bar by our wrists.

"Raise your arms, boys," Vanessa said, "Dashiell and I will strap you in."

Being naked already made me feel somewhat helpless and vulnerable. But as I stood there under the trapeze bar and raised my arms, my feelings of helplessness and vulnerability grew. There were leather straps attached to the trapeze bar. Vanessa buckled the straps securely around my wrists and Dashiell buckled straps tightly around Nari's wrists.

"This feels weird," I said, of course, what I really felt was a sense of dread and foreboding. My self-preservation instincts kicked in and internally I could hear them screaming that being naked and helplessly bound couldn't possibly end well.

"Okay, the trapeze bar is going up," Vanessa warned and then Dashiell pressed the button. My wrists went up, followed by the rest of my body. Both Nari and I ended up on our toes, our naked bodies stretched upwards as the trapeze bar rose high above our heads.

"Exquisite," Vanessa proclaimed as Nari and I were stretched taut, front to front, our chests pressing together, our thighs and legs meeting along their length, and our mouths almost touching. Despite my feelings of helplessness and apprehension, my cock became instantly hard and brushed up against Nari's soft penis. I don't know what happened, I think my libido had become so warped at that point that fear had become an aphrodisiac.

Nari, being a shameless flirt, leaned his face in close to mine and kissed me.

I was caught by surprise by Nari's actions, but given the helplessness of my situation, there was little I could do about it. I allowed Nari to kiss me, and then I heard Vanessa exclaim, "That's perfect! Scott! Nari! Keep doing that!"

From the corner of my eye I could see Vanessa pick up a camera and point it at me. Then Naris' mouth molded itself to mine once again and his tongue forced my lips apart. I love the feel of Nari's tongue in my mouth and soon I could hear the sound of my own moaning mixed in with the sound of Vanessa's camera rapidly snapping photos of Nari and me.

I squirmed somewhat as Nari kissed me and rubbed his naked body against mine. I could feel Nari's cock brushing up against mine as he began to grow hard and then I heard Vanessa say, "Dashiell, get the riding crop. I think these two naughty boys are about ready for some punishments."