Winning the Blonde Goddess Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to protest Vanessa's command, but Nari's lips were fastened firmly over mine and his tongue was passionately probing my mouth. It's like Nari was gagging me with his tongue and deliberately preventing me from talking.

I opened my eyes and got a brief glimpse of the crop Dashiell had retrieved. It was thin, black, flexible and wicked looking. It looked as if I could inflict a great deal of pain on my naked buttocks and I squirmed at the thought of what it was going to feel like.

"Have you even been whipped before, Scott?" Dashiell asked as he stood behind me. Nari finally released my mouth from his and I panted for breath as Dashiell's hands were suddenly touching my naked body, exploring, mapping out the parts of my body that he was going to mark with his riding crop.

"No," I said, my heart pounding frantically in my chest as I anticipated the stinging pain of leather smacking against naked skin.

"How about you, Nari?" Dashiell asked as he continued to fondle my helpless nude body. He cupped and squeezed my buttocks and even inserted fingers into the tight furrow between my buttocks and I flinched when I felt the tips of his fingers brush across the delicate flesh of my anus. He rubbed a thumb or fingertip repeatedly across the soft flesh of my anal opening and I shuddered in response.

"No, sir," Nari replied, "I went to a nude beach once and got a really bad sunburn. So, that's kind of close, right?"

Dashiell chuckled and said, "I think you'll find this more painful than sunburn. If it gets too intense, you can always use your safe word."

And while my mind was focused on Dashiell's exchange with Nari, Dashiell got himself into position and swung his evil riding crop painfully across my defenseless bottom in a hard snap. I cried out and writhed reflexively from the scalding sting of the leather loop and Nari was pressed up against me so close that he squirmed almost as much as me.

Dashiell circled Nari and I, whipping me, then Nari, then me again. Nari gasped or cried out in pain every time her was struck and he rubbed up against me as he squirmed and tried to avoid the stinging blows of the crop.

"Aaaghh," Nari would cry out and rub his naked body against mine. And then Dashiell would slash my poor bottom with his wicked crop, causing me to grind my naked body up against Nari. Vanessa hadn't explained her concept in advance, but I could appreciate why she thought it would be erotic. Two bound men, naked and writhing pain, thrusting their naked bodies against each other, I could instantly see the libidinous appeal. And even though my poor bottom was in scalding pain, I could feel a dark, delightful sense of arousal as Dashiell whipped me.

My cock surprisingly became more erect the more pain Dashiell inflected. It was a disturbing realization. Had pain become an aphrodisiac for me? Of course, rational analysis of my condition wasn't easy. As I attempted to reason it out, Dashiell began to whip us with more and harder strokes, and my arousal continued to climb. While the evidence may have pointed to an obvious conclusion, my brain was shutting down as my nervous system was flooded with intense sensations. And sometimes Nari would muffle my screams by leaning in for a quick kiss and covering my mouth with his.

Then the strokes became hard enough to really sting and my eyes welled up with tears, Nari's eyes seemed to well up with tears as well. Dashiell continued to increase the severity of the lashing and Nari and I squirmed and rubbed up against each other with even greater intensity.

Vanessa had given me a safe word to use if the pain got too intense, but I didn't want to use it. Firstly, I didn't want to use it because I worried Darya might be upset with me. Secondly, I didn't want to use my safe word before Nari did. It was a matter of pride. I wanted Nari to be proud of me and if I couldn't take as much pain as he could, I thought I might look weak in his eyes.

I writhed and danced in reaction to the painful sting of the riding crop and my painfully hard cock rubbed up against Nari as I writhed. My heart pounded and my fully erect penis throbbed as Dashiell's wicked crop sliced across my buttocks and the backs of my thighs, reddening my naked flesh and causing my backside to burn with hot, bright pain.

When it was over, both Nari and I were panting. Nari's face was soaking wet with tears and my own face was damp from the all tears I had shed. My buttocks and thighs were throbbing with white-hot pain, but I took pride in the fact that I hadn't used my safe word.

"That was the sexiest thing I've seen all year," Vanessa enthused, "The way you boys react to the crop is exquisite!"

Of course, we weren't done yet. Vanessa had ideas for some more poses she could put us in and more ways that she could make us suffer. I moaned at the suggestion of more suffering, but Nari covered my mouth with his and he muffled my moans as we kissed. The soft heat of his lips on mine made me moan for a completely different reason, and suddenly there was a shuddering sensation of pleasure.

Our naked bodies were sweaty and feverish at this point and pressed tightly together. I hypothesized that if I twisted my hips and squirmed in my bonds in just the right way, I could rub my swollen, aching cock against Nari's body until I achieved orgasm, but I never got the chance to test out my hypothesis.

Dashiell lowered the trapeze bar and unbuckled our wrist restraints and said, "We're not finished yet."

"Then Vanessa elaborated, saying, "You two can take a break for five minutes and then you'll be bound and punished again."

Nari's backside was just as red and inflamed as mine felt, however, his cock was fully erect and a dollop of moisture was visible at the tip.

"How you holding up, Nari?" I asked.

"My butt feels like I sat on a hot stove," he conceded, "but I'm loving this. This may be the kinkiest thing I've ever done in my life."

I shook my head, amazed at Nari's enthusiasm. Most people would have ran out of there, screaming, but Nari was loving it. Instead of running away, he told me how sexy I looked, rubbing my poor, abused buttocks.

Of course, Nari looked pretty alluring too as he gingerly ran his hands up and down across his wounded backside. The curve of his buttocks always looked beautiful, but the redness from the whipping really called attention to that part of his anatomy. And the pained expression on his face somehow made him look cuter and more boyish.

I could sort of understand why people like Darya enjoyed inflicting pain on their lovers. Nari looked so fetching as he suffered through the agony of being beaten with the crop, I found it impossible to look away. With his tear-stained face, his reddened ass and his agonized look as his fingertips brushed across his sore bottom, his suffering somehow made him more adorable.

Then, when our five-minute break was over, Vanessa said, "Okay, we're going to try a different bondage pose this time. You two, I need you standing back to back this time."

Nari and I were bound to the trapeze bar again, only back to back this time. Dashiell raised the bar even higher this time, putting more strain on my arms as my toes were just barely touching the floor. Of course, my wounded bottom was pressed tightly against Nari's wounded bottom, which inflamed the welts and red marks, but also seemed intimate and erotic.

I was somewhat surprised when Nari twisted around and wiggled his butt against mine. It must have hurt, his ass was just as sore as mine, but Nari is a shameless flirt and he wasn't about to let searing pain to get in the way of him being wanton and seductive.

"Aaahhh," I gasped as it hurt for anything to rubbing up against my sore ass, but I didn't complain about what Nari was doing. Nari's back and ass were pressed against mine, our entire bodies were taut with the strain of almost all our weight hanging from our wrists, it's not like either one of us were going to get comfortable.

"Dashiell, I think the scourge for the next scene," Vanessa said and Dashiell went to retrieve a wicked looking whip from the far wall.

The scourge was a sadistic whip with a long, thin handle and nine leather lashes. The whip was made of black leather and just looking at it made me squirm. I almost used my safe word when I saw how intimidating it looked.

"Their delicious abdominal muscles are much more visible they way they're stretched," Vanessa observed, "Make certain to whip them both across their abs."

"I was thinking of aiming for their pecs and marking up their nipples," Dashiell replied, "Their nipples look so vulnerable the way their strung up."

"You can whip both their nipples and their abs," Vanessa said, "Make it pretty."

Dashiell smiled and began by whipping me. I heard a swish as it cut through the air and a loud crack as it splatted across the front of my body, stinging my taut abdomen and just barely missing the tip of my swollen, erect cock.

"Aaahhh," I gasped, the leather lashes exploded across my bare skin and stung far worse than when Dashiell used the crop on my ass. I thrashed in my bonds, but the wrists restraints held me tight and I was utterly unable to evade the next blow.

The next time Dashiell struck me, his whip cracked across my chest, stinging both of my nipples outrageously.

"Ooooow," I cried out and panted. It was only the second blow, but Dashiell's whip was already inflicting a great deal of pain.

Dashiell whipped me across my chest, my abs, and then back to my chest again. And just as my pale flesh became so reddened and stinging from Dashiell's whip that I felt I'd need to use my safe word, Dashiell stepped away from me and began to whip Nari.

"Aaaaaaghhhhhhhh," screamed Nari as Dashiell whipped the front of Nari's naked body. Our backs and asses were pressed together, so as Nari writhed in pain, I could feel his body squirm against mine.

Dashiell whipped Nari's helpless, naked body, then he came back and resumed whipping my innocent flesh, then he went back to whipping Nari again.

Dashiell whipped my nipples, the smooth expanse of my chest, my thighs, my abdominals and even once grazed the shaft of my erect cock. I howled out in pain when my engorged member was stung by the whip, but Dashiell's punishment of my naked flesh never ceased.

"Aaaaaaighhhhhhhh," I screamed inarticulately as Dashiell decorated my body with painful red marks. When it was all over, my belly and my chest were covered in pink and red marks. Dashiell then took a few minutes to examine my body, cup my balls, play with my cock and run his hands across the many painful red marks that he'd inflicted upon my body.

He then subjected Nari to the same treatment. Nari and I were boyfriends before I ever met Dashiell and Vanessa, however as I hung there in my bondage and Nari and we listened to each other sob, I felt a powerful sense of solidarity toward Nari that I hadn't felt before. He and I had been whipped together, we had suffered together. Something about that made me proud and emotional about my relationship with Nari.