All Comments on 'Winter Surprise'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
brilliant

What a story well done really enjoyed it

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 15 years ago
Yawn

It started out great. But when they began playing strip poker only a few minutes after saying their first "hellos", it became unblievable, literally. A good story must make some sense, even science fiction. This one did not. Marathon sex does not make up for lack of a plot. It becomes boring, even in a porno film.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantisy!

Erotic stories are for entertainment and you certainly entertained me with this one. So it wasn't Steinbeck or Wolfe = so what? It had a plausible story line and rushed the hot stuff,(Don't they all?) but I enjoyed it very much and hope you submit more. Wish I had the stamina of your hero!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantisy!

Erotic stories are for entertainment and you certainly entertained me with this one. So it wasn't Steinbeck or Wolfe = so what? It had a plausible story line and rushed the hot stuff,(Don't they all?) but I enjoyed it very much and hope you submit more. Wish I had the stamina of your hero!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Try again

Afraid I agree with Yawn in a way, you write well enough that you could have got us really involved with a great story, but the sex was just too rushed/implausible. Still hot though, so I'll be looking for more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pretty good

Not a bad story. I would like to request a second chapter where they meet and see if thing can be worked out.

johnthepostmanjohnthepostmanover 15 years ago
great story

well done. You write well. Keep writing more stories. The characters all seemed very willing in this one. Perhaps some variety next tmies. All said, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yum...

Gotta love stories where a man aids a damsel in distress and can rock her world at the same time. If Mike were real, I'd consider getting lost in the woods *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yowee

Great sex, great story, a lot of men's and women's fantasies rolled into one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One year after...

Would love to see our sexual superman hero return to find he'd impregnated every one of them!

sacksackover 15 years ago
long but worth exploring

I agree the sex was too fast, but this is after all, a fantasy!

regmax25regmax25over 15 years ago
fantasies

Erotic stories: just love them, hope to read more of your erotic fantasies, or are they

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice Surprise

I think a cross-country move is called for. Particularly for him, so he can continue the three-somes, four-somes, and more-somes. I mean Joan is all ready half in love with him by now (and 100% in lust). Imagine a wedding night with him, Joan, Sandy, Megan, Daina, and possibly Jackie. What a free for all that would be if he could keep it up...He might have to call in most of the combined armed forces to satisfy all these women. I hope that you will think of adding a second part to this wonderful story.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Terrific...

...but damn cold !! :)

Thank you for an enjoyable story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Wow he was linear -

A bit too much so - not enough dimension -

All of that interaction - all that willing warm woman flesh and he never stops to think about the offers to stay, or even look in to the option of building more?

They found out so much about each other in so short a time and no actual connection?

It seems way to unlikely a plot device without some history to show he has some extraordinary life back there??

He goes back north - where he wants to live - gets into this remarkable situation with a woman who treats him like royalty, has the ability to share with those who are important to her , wants him - and he drives off into the sunset with no doubt or hesitation, no discussion of why or how he can be so casual??

The first time you went into such depth in the story then walked away with no rationale -

What was there rocked though ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

nice story but lost me entirely when you threw in her shrewish, horrific, rapey, cheating friends and joan was just ok with it.

nice to see your male hero have the personality of wallpaper paste. creepy fucking weirdo women throwing themselves at you in front of their significant others? if that isn't a warning to get the fuck out, i don't know what is.

and then you have the one psycho attempt to get pregnant from him and he's just "durrr okay" when she tells him to (albeit nicely) fuck off w/regards to responsibility?

should have just kept it with the mother and daughter

gravyruggravyrugover 8 years ago
Not your best

There's a good story in there, but it's buried under the porn. Even a stroke story need a little more tease than this one, and the back-at-the-hotel scenes just got uncomfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
kinda disapointed

thought you should have ended it where he comes back to her two or three months later and they lived happily ever after.

bowlerhatbowlerhatover 8 years ago
One too many

He seemed like a nice guy. I don't think he would have done Jackie

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

I liked the first 4 pages, they were well written and entertaining, unfortunately the last two were a rushed mess, full of typos and spelling errors, and the perfunctory orgy kinda boring.

FrognutFrognutover 6 years ago
Great Story

This was a great read.

You can not please every one, but I enjoined this very much except the end.

You find a woman like that and just walk away, I find that had to swallow.

But all in all still a great story.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Another Winner!

You never disappoint BUT I thought for sure at the end they would get together. I missed that the women were locals and thought you would have them actually living not far apart but not knowing it and that's what I'm going to believe.

ThandrosThandrosover 4 years ago
This story needs a sequel!

I would really like for Mike and Joan to get together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel!

A sequel with Mike and Joan getting together, and Mike taking on Joan's bridesmaids, AND several of Daina's friends at the reception would make a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

48, 11, 51.2 north and 91, 50 59.39 West

Wondering where you got that.

I think that places you in Khovd, Mongolia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wouldn't it be nice for Mike and Joan and her daughter to get together with the occasional single Moms party !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good story spoilt at the end by her skank friends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The husbands of Megan et al should divorce the bitches!!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Oh to be a knight in shining armor to two damsels in distress, and pleasure them and then three others as an additional reward. Another great story, I definitely enjoy your writing and look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

DuncanitaDuncanita10 months ago

What a shitty end... he should have ended up with Joan... why didn't that happen???

AkpervertAkpervertabout 2 months ago

OMG what a series! Except for a few minor editing errors, this was HOT, SEXY, Plausible and fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS