All Comments on 'Wish List'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story but not much mystery. It was obvious from the git go where things were headed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Good set up.

But when the sex started it was much too abrupt. Too fast.

Needed more in the way of preliminaries/foreplay.

Needed more details about her breasts. What they liked. What he did to/with them.

Needed mire details about him eating her pussy. Needed dialog during it. How much was she liking it? Was there anything she wanted him to do that he hadn't done on his own? She should have asked for it. Was he going too fast? Too slow? Was he paying too much attention to her clit? Too little? Did she want him to suck it? Sid she want to be fingered during it? Why wuldn't he have reached around to her ass and at least tentatively touched her asshole to see if she liked it?

Needed much more in the way of playing with/teasing his cock and balls.

Four stars. Could have been five.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

What can I say? Left me with a warm fuzzy feeling from two lonely people getting their Christmas wishes come true. But also the lusty sex they enjoyed left me with something I need to take care of ;)

Merry Christmas and all the best for a lusty wonderful holiday season, Andy

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

Cliche piled on cliche - average at best

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To anony: My mind already filled in the details from my own experience (including the snow storm). A vert pleasant interlude. A FIVE

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962over 1 year ago

Great love story. It made my morning. Thanks for sharing it with us! Cheers. Frankie.

BlissMaraBlissMaraover 1 year ago

This was a sweet read! really enjoyed the detail; the buildup of the attraction and pull, and not over the top graphic/banal sex scenes. It was a great, winter read. Easy 5 stars! Keep bringing the romance--thank you!

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 1 year ago
5 Stars

Nice enjoyable tale of two people meeting and falling in love , it made a nice change to read a story , that is a story something with build up ,something left for the readers imagination , well done ,thank you for the time you give to writing for us the readers .

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Hi, S&F, this was a really sweet Christmas tale of two lonely people who find love together. It made me smile and the seven years gone had a nice Dickens' Christmas Carol vibe to it (even if it wasn't intended) to make it even more in the spirit (pardon the pun) of the holiday. Best wishes in the contest!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Aw mush! I loved it! Thanks for the warm loving tale.

Cheers

SAGE

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who enjoyed this little Christmas fantasy. And I hope all your Christmas wishes come true.

Best to all, and I hope you have a very Happy and Healthy New Year.

Cheers,

Smuttyandfun

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Sex love and happiness good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly ment to find eachother. Excellent romantic story

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 1 year ago

Since this isn't the first story of your I've commented on, I'm likely to start sounding like a broken record any time now, but...

... and this is more a failing of mine, than yours...

Whenever I get into a story I want more!

So, I guess my main complaint with a lot of your stories is... that there isn't enough of it.

I like to revel in a story and linger with the characters and shorter stories like this make it hard.

Hell, maybe this isn't as much of a criticism as it is an endorsement, but I've just always had a hard time with a good story ending...

Might just have to revisit this one like I've done with some of your other stories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best ever

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice premise, good execution. Nothing anatomically infeasible like some other offerings here. Keep it going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest entry will be published on March 24 in Mature, and I hope you enjoy it. What a pleasant surprise to discover that 'Surprise Valentine' has been awarded third place in the 2024 Valentine's Day Contest. A Big Thank You to everyone who rea...