Wish Me Luck, The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in love; we both knew it but neither of us talked about it. I guess we were afraid of what might happen. The signs were all there ... the glances, the intimate touches, the way our faces would light up when we saw each other -- the sheer joy of spending time together.

On our last night of the cruise, we went to the lounge and had a few drinks. They had a band playing a lot of oldies music. I asked them if they could play 'That's All I Want From You' for me. I took Linda in my arms and slowly danced to the old favorite. Here are a couple of the verses that I sang in her ear while we danced close:

"A little love, that slowly grows and grows, not one that comes and goes. That's all I want from you."

"A sunny day, with hopes up to the sky, a kiss and no goodbye. That's all I want from you."

I remembered that song from when I was a kid in high school. A guy from our class made a record of it. The words of that song always stuck with me, especially the chorus. I remember dancing to it with my first girlfriend.

"Don't let me down, I have no time to waste. Tomorrow might not come, when dreamers dream too late."

I kept singing the song and holding her close. Linda put her head on my chest as we danced. I knew I was totally smitten with this woman that I had just met a few short days ago. I was hoping she felt the same about me.

We danced a little more and then headed for our room. She went ahead so she could put on her nightclothes. I told her I would stop and bring us each a Margarita back to the room.

She smiled at me and said, "Make sure it's not spiked." We both smiled.

Since the first night she stayed in my room, she had worn a pair of lounging pajamas that she had brought along for her trip. She told me she brought them in case she sat around on the deck at night she could be comfortable.

When I got back to the room, I heard a rustling sound. "Linda, is everything all right?" I said loudly.

"Everything's fine," she said as she opened the door.

She was standing there in a pale blue negligee that left little to my fertile imagination and looked absolutely beautiful. I looked behind her and she had taken the mattresses off the bunk beds and set them on the floor side by side.

"Matt, I hope I'm not being presumptuous. I really care for you and everything you have done for me. If I'm reading the signals right, I think you care for me too."

I handed her a Margarita and smiled at her. "There is nothing that I would want more than to make love to you."

We put down our drinks and embraced. I then dimmed the lights and took off my clothes except for my boxers and joined her on the mattresses. After caressing each other for a while, we made slow, passionate love. I couldn't remember when I wanted a woman so badly. I felt her tremble to my touch as I rubbed her lower tummy. I inserted my cock deep into her.

"Matt, I think I've fallen in love with you."

"Linda, I want you to know that I feel exactly the same way."

We made love for a good bit of the night. It felt wonderful waking up against her the next morning. We made love one more time before we had to get ready to disembark.

For those who haven't been on a cruise ship, they gathered up your luggage a couple of hours before disembarking. The porters take it down to a central room and have dog sniffers walk around the different suitcases looking for drugs. As we walked over to claim our luggage, we noticed that Barry was in the arms of the port authorities. Apparently, the dogs had located illegal drugs in Barry's suitcase. We laughed at a very distraught Barry as we left the ship.

Linda and I flew back to Cincinnati together. We talked about a possible future together and how quick things had changed in our lives. She held my hand most of the time on our flight back. I had asked her earlier to fly back to Columbus with me. I wasn't ready yet to say goodbye.

"Matt, I don't have a flight to Pittsburgh to get home. I don't know how long I'd have to be at the airport."

"My car is at the airport Linda. Let me drive you home. You only live about two hours from me. I live in the small town of Cadiz, which is about a hundred and twenty miles from Columbus. I drove there to catch my flight. We can stop by my place for the night, if you don't mind, and I'll drive you home tomorrow."

She had tears in her eyes. "Where have you been all my life? Why did it take so long to meet a man like you? I'd love to spend that extra time with you. I would like to call my daughter and let her know when I'll be home. I don't want her to worry. She was a little against me going on this cruise in the first place."

So that's what we did. We spent the night at my apartment and made love most of the night. Yes, it was more than sex; it was a romantic love. It was quite an end to an unbelievable cruise.

The next morning I drove Linda home. Her daughter and grandkids where waiting there for her. "Are you Barry?" she asked me.

Before I could speak Linda said, "Honey, I have a long story to tell you. It will have to wait till later. This is Matt, my guardian angel or my Sir Galahad," said Linda.

"Mom, what happened?" her daughter asked.

"Later, Honey, right now all you need to know is that I had a wonderful time."

Right then two grandkids came running in to see Linda. It made me think of my own grandkids that I hoped to see soon. They all hugged and kissed each other. I guess this was what real families were all about.

"Mom, you know you can't leave me standing here not knowing what happened. Please tell me," said her daughter Crissy.

I decided to help out a little. "Linda, why don't you go tell Crissy a short version of what happened and I'll watch the kids for a few minutes."

The kids asked me if I would play a game with them. They pulled out a board game and we began to play. Linda gave them each a kiss and she and Crissy went into the other room to hear a short version of her vacation.

I had fun playing Sorry with the kids. They made me think about my grandkids and I thought how close they were in age.

In a few minutes Crissy came out crying and came over to me and hugged me. "Thank you, Matt. Thank you for what you did for my mom. You will always be welcome here," she said as she gave me another hug.

Linda had tears in her eyes too.

"I just did what I thought was right. I have to say your mom is one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I'm going to take you up on that offer to come and visit. I was hoping we could be friends. I should let you know that I do have feelings for your mom even though we've only met a week ago."

After finishing my game with the kids, I gave them a hug and also said my goodbyes to Crissy. Linda walked me to the door and kissed me goodbye.

Epilogue:

Linda and I talk to each other a couple of times a week. We see each other at least every other weekend. We both decided to take our time in our relationship. Neither of us dates anyone else nor do we have any desire to do so. She met my kids and they like her too.

Hopefully in the future we will be husband and wife. For now, we're happy with our situation. We realized that we are not perfect people with perfect pasts. We are all flawed individuals. We know each other's past and know none of it can be changed. We don't argue and we don't lie to each other.

Barry was found guilty of transporting illegal drugs on the ship. Apparently, he had picked up some on one of the islands. Linda told me that he had lost his job and of course is doing time. After the drug bust, his company started checking his records and found out he had been skimming samples that were supposed to be given to the doctors and was selling them to his friends.

I asked her if they had anyone take his place. She smiled at me and said a woman named Lucille is the new salesperson for the pharmaceutical company and she has no intentions of dating her.

Our relationship is built on trust. We consider love to be a combination of caring and sharing, and that's what we do for each other. It's just too bad that we spent so many years before meeting each other. We look forward to our time together. We're even thinking on taking another cruise together next year. Might be a good time to propose. We even talked about going to the nude beach again. I'd told her about the families I'd seen and she agreed that was the way it should be. Not sex, drugs and swinging, but families enjoying nature.

Wish us Luck!

Thank you for reading this story that Jake Rivers and I co-wrote. We hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to leave either of us comments and feedback.

DG Hear & Jake Rivers