All Comments on 'Witch Mother'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

Papa4dauPapa4dauover 5 years ago
More

Let her and son continue and bring friends mom and son into play also.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Very fun read

Special when she realized she succumbed to him without magic.

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138over 5 years ago
DAMN Magic sex !!!!!

Terrific story and there can be a possible 2 or 3 more chapters?

I have never read your stories before but now I'm going to read more.

5 Stars. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wiccan

As this is satanistic, please state that. Wiccans are witches also and beliefs are radically different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really interesting take on the mother/son relationship

A question...does Evanora have a sister? :)

Amazing story!!!

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 5 years ago
Incest is best!

I gave you 5 stars because the story was excellent. But there were way too many typos and other writing errors for a really great presentation. Please work on that. Reread before publishing, and/or get another to do it to discover all the oops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please.

You can add more chapters if you desired. I thought the story was so hot they can be continued.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Another good one.

This one did have a few more corrections to be made than your others.

But the fact your first language isn't english puts other stories on this site to shame.

Well done

Can we ask what language is your first? Just my curiosity.

laad4e08laad4e08over 5 years ago
Loved it!

Glad it turned out that it happened essentially without the magic! So much hotter. Love for the girl to get involved but, it would be fantastic to continue with just the mom!

blackknight314blackknight314over 5 years ago
This is good.

I like the story so far. Mom needs to get her 'friend and son' involved in his sex education. Oh and we can't forget.. "Angela"... was it? Maybe the old girlfriend needs some education with her mom or dad being involved. I know that Mom is a witch so some magic will need to be involved. Bring on the sex.

wrmhrtddaddy2wrmhrtddaddy2about 5 years ago
Magicly erotic!

I enjoyed it and easily gave it 5 STARS.

Even with some typos it was very engaging and hot to read. Kept me excited and hard all through. Nice character development and definitely leaves me wanting more.

I agree with the others, knowing English is not your primary language, that some closer editing could be done. Still very readable and enjoyable. Please continue. I personally enjoy reading multiple chapter stories. There are many on here that would love helping you proof read and offer constructive edits as well as spelling and grammar suggestions.

Looking forward to reading more of your writing.

lwiltonlwiltonover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

Pretty darn ff'in wonderful! :-) This would make a damn good daytime soap opera on TV. Could run for at least three seasons. :-) After the first two or three shows with some development the rest could all be exactly the same thing with slight variations in the order of the acts and everyone would still love it!

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 2 years ago

Lovely work - remind me of rawly rawls wicked tower. We need more in the fantasy genre!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible!

If there's another installment, please DON'T bring other people into their bedroom. They're crazy about each other - it would ruin the story if all of the sudden they're inviting everyone and their uncle to the party. Forgot Angela and Portia - Caius finally got his dream woman, and his dream woman finally figured out that the only man she needed was right in front of her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Ridiculous but wonderful. More mom son stories

SlickerzSlickerz8 months ago

Boring! Author was obviously trying desperately to build romance and passion but focused too much on the mechanics of the sex acts rather than highlighting the incest aspect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous