Witches of Lust Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, everyone," Morgana said, hopping up on stage momentarily. "We ask that you give Dunadel your full attention. She needs all of your eyes on her. Take in the performance, and then when it is over you can of course do however you please." With that, she dismounted the stage.

I withdrew my softening cock from the unconscious elf, whose head lolled forward. Cum immediately poured forth from her slack-jawed lips and splashed out onto the stage, accompanied by light applause from the crowd. Somehow, Dunadel managed to stay seated on her haunches. After sputtering a few times, she blinked her lovely almond eyes, looked down at all the cum in her cleavage, on her knees and puddled on the stage. She looked up at me with confusion, then looked around at the elves that had gathered. She was certain that many more had arrived.

I see more elves, but what happened just now? Was I out? she wondered, still in a daze.

"Hey Duna! You passed out, and Jeanie here had to work twice as hard to get off using your limp neck," Cresania said. "Are you awake now?"

You mean she choked me with on that horse cock, and you just kept going? You let that human do that to me, and all the elves present just sat back and watched?! What the hell is going on here?!

"It wasn't bad," I said, still trying to keep up with Cresania, who was fully into the role-play. "Oh, but um, your new hostess is waiting for you," I said, a reminder that Cresania would be granting Duna accommodations. "Show Cresania and everyone here, how grateful you can be for good hospitality."

"Yeah, suck me good, and try not to pass out this time, okay elf slut?" Cresania added.

Elf slut?! Cresania, that's so hot when you degrade me, but why did you have to say that in front of everybody? Too hot!

Dunadel seemed to bristle slightly at our brusque condescension, but secretly she enjoyed being treated like a slut. High on her knees, Dunadel kissed her way up to the tip of Cresania's flat-tipped cock. She opened wide and began to take the oversized member down her throat. She had clearly warmed up her deepthroating skills, swallowing the entire head without gagging. Soon she was taking it to the hilt, getting fucked hard and deep by Cresania.

"Come on Duna, my turn," I said.

"Mmphh?"Cresania is gonna cum soon, and you already came and suffocated me with your cock like a swamp troll!

"You heard her. Switch!" Cresania panted.

Chastised, Dunadel attempted to extract Cresania's broad, flat-tipped cock from her neck.

I better do as they say. Everyone is watching so expectantly. Did I ask to put on a show for them? It seems someone said I was here to perform. It would look pathetic if I failed to follow orders. I'll try to get a little air into my lungs first. Elf sluts need to breathe too!

At this point, at least two thirds of Faroldhomme's elves were in attendance, all of them watching the scene unfold.

Dunadel gagged violently as she jerked the cockhead back out of her throat. The outline of the tip was very obvious as it slid up her neck. Even after she got it all the way out past her teeth, it was still hard to believe something so big had been in her mouth, let alone down her throat. She gasped for air, drool and clear pre-cum dangling from her proudly grinning lips. Again, the audience clapped and there were audible gasps of admiration. Dunadel smiled broadly, a huge trail of saliva dangling from her chin.

I'm an elf slut! This is fun!

She nuzzled my horse cock, offering to stretch those spit soaked lips around my girth. I eagerly accepted, guiding my tip to her open mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock, tasting my sweet pre-cum.

Sweet and delicious!

I let her enjoy it for a few moments. Then, pushing at the back of her head forcefully, I slammed my cock past her teeth and sank my cock into her throat. I grabbed her by the head and shoved every inch of my horse cock down, down into her throat. Watching her bulging eyes widen in surprise was priceless.

I didn't gag! I'm amazing! she exulted.This is it! This is what I should live for!

"Alright, back to Cresania now," I told her after a few thrusts. I was about to blow.

Back and forth we went, abusing the elf's throat and suffocating her. I knew by her surface thoughts that she was close to her epiphany. However after ten minutes or so, I began to wonder if we were doing enough.

While I was fucking her face, Cresania moved alongside me. She hooked a finger into the corner of Dunadel's mouth, stretching it out to make room for her cock.

"Are you serious? There's no room!" I said. Dunadel, meanwhile, had passed out again, her airway completely blocked. (Only certain types of immortals can actually asphyxiate, elves being one of them. They can take it, but humans can suffer permanent brain damage or death as a result. Don't try this at home, folks.)

"We can make room," Cresania replied. Then she whispered in my ear "You need to do a bit of fleshcraft here, to allow her collar bone and sternum to turn to pliable cartilage for a little while. You can do it. Then, let all of that stretch as much as you need."

I concentrated on making her stretch, and adjusted her skeleton in a way that I felt would make it much more elastic, while Cresania used her hand to pull one side of her lips wide, stretching it into a shape of a Nascar track.

"Jeanie, you need to wake her," Morgana said. "Otherwise, much of this will be a blacked out blur!"

I didn't know exactly what I was doing with my powers, but I understood that elves breathed like the rest of us, so I imagined that she was fully oxygenated again. Miraculously, her eyes opened and snapped into focus, just in time for her to see that she had my horse cock shoved all the way down into her belly, and the tip of another pushing into her mouth.

She jerked and grimaced but managed to stave off gagging, having truly defeated her gag reflex with stellar self-control and no help from me. I groaned with the incredible stimulation as Cresania shoved her cock in alongside mine, as far down as she could reach. The crowd gasped and cooed with admiration, which was music to Duna's ears.

Fuck! This is the life for me! Who needs orcs when I can do this from the comfort of my home?

I smiled as I realized the grand epiphany had taken place. Dunadel was truly and officially cured of the Urge.

"She's cured," I said, and turned to Cresania, whose eyes were still hooded with lust.

"Let's just make sure, shall we?" she said, giving me a sultry look. I didn't need to read minds to know she was keen to finish what we had started. I grinned in agreement.

We helped the hapless elf bob on our shafts, but when we tried to thrust in tandem everything went out of sync. So instead of standing side by side, Cresania and I sat down and laid back, scissoring our legs together. Dunadel crouched on her knees beside our laps and bobbed as best she could. This way we could jerk our hips without anyone getting knocked off balance. Even with all of our juices flowing, there was so much surface area and friction that it really took a lot of energy to bob her head very far. Exerting herself like this meant she was dying to take a deep breath, but if she pulled off to do so she would have trouble fitting both of us back in.

To solve this problem, I fed her oxygen using my mysterious spiritmancer powers, and this helped to keep her energized. She really put on the best show of her long life taking both of our cocks down her throat.

When we were both nearing our climaxes, I decided to change positions again. I slid out, and Dunadel's throat contracted like rubber to fit snugly around Cresania's shaft. I let Cresania know that I wanted her to remain there, stuffing Duna's throat, while I moved to another position.

Cresania simply laid on her back and kept a hand on the back of Duna's head, encouraging her to keep bobbing.

With Duna crouched so submissively on her knees and me moving behind her, it was fairly obvious what I had in mind for her. I lifted the blonde's hips and aimed my broad, flat tip at her pussy. Again, it took some magical stretching, but I squeezed my horse cock into her tight tunnel and forced my bestial shaft all the way into her body. She was like a volcano ready to blow, and came as soon as my balls grazed her button. We started thrusting hard, trying to catch up to her with our own impending climaxes.

It felt incredible, with Duna's pussy gushing fluids all around my shaft, creaming non-stop while Cresania was at her other end, fucking her throat like it was a fleshlight. I moved in time with Cresania's tempo, thrusting in sync so that we could cancel out much of the movement of the elf between us. It could have been my imagination, but sometimes I thought I felt Cresania's cock through a membrane of flesh, brushing past the tip of my cock.

In short, we were spit-roast fucking Duna for the sheer thrill of it. We were so keyed up that within a minute we both started cumming. Amazingly, Dunadel was still in the throes of her orgasm by the time we started. Cresania was next, and flooded Duna's belly with an extra large dose of futa spunk, while I unleashed my torrential load, which inundated her womb and ovaries. When I was halfway done cumming, I pulled out and spurted the rest of my load over her back, hair, and even criscrossed Cresania's lovely body with a few ropes of cum. Spent at last, we all collapsed in a heap.

When we finally came to our senses Cresania withdrew her softening cock from Duna's mouth, she sobbed with gratitude. "You did it, you did it!" she kept repeating.

A cheer went out among the elves. With the Urge officially cured in one elf, it was time to celebrate! There was hope for the Unredeemed at long last, and that meant that soon all of them could be freed from house arrest!

Bottles of fine elven wine were popped and the drinks freely flowed. For the first time in thousands of years, every elf, every inhabitant of Faroldhomme save Mother Farold herself, joined together in a massive orgy of joy and celebration.

***

There is more to come in Jeanie's tale, as well as the Unredeemed. However, I would like to present the latter as a spinoff series, so as not to interfere with the pace of Jeanie's narrative. Thank you readers for checking out this fantasy story!