With a Cuckoldress

Story Info
An afternoon with another man's wife.
988 words
3.32
15.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have left work for "lunch" very, very early. My afternoon is cleared of meetings, but I know she has a time limit of when the kids get back from school.

She usually likes to be entertained away from home. Most of her latest lovers have been away (and there have been several lately, she is finally spreading her wings). For today, she has needed to meet me at her home. She has asked me to park away from the house and walk to the back door. She has told me the back door will be open, so that no one will ever see us together from her greeting me.

I find her in the kitchen; in the red dress that she says makes her feel pretty. She has also, just for me, worn that string of pearls. I find her curves and softness enticing. Like a lot of women her age and size, she does not always understand us men who take pleasures in the site of woman no matter what the shape. I can she has worn her bra -- one hint to her vanity, rather than being fully natural under the dress as I had requested.

She leads me to the living room. Even at mid-day, it is a little dark with the blinds drawn. She does not need the neighbors seeing.

We sit on the couch and cuddle. We have "talked" enough that words are not needed today. I think I know what she wants from me and I am here to be all the man the dreams of.

We kiss. Such sweet kisses. The feel of those large zoftig breasts against my chest excites me.

I explore her wondrous softness as we kiss. She starts to resist a little, but then submits under my hungry kisses. Finally, she begins exploring the barrel-chested hardness of this her next lover. I unzip the back of her dress and unhook her bra. I pull a shoulder down and let one of those wonderful breasts spill out for my viewing pleasure. I nurse that beautiful breast as I lower the other shoulder of her dress. I bounce around kissing her lips, nibbling her neck, and nursing from those wondrous breasts.

She slumps into the couch in submission to my kisses. Her dress hikes up and her legs gently spread to my curiosity. I am kissing her lips when I finally reach her wet pleasure bud. The intake of air almost pulls my whole face in.

I have her stand and finish laying her dress aside. I have her twirl around me like a young model so I can drink all of her beauty in: naked but for her string of pearls and earrings.

She knows that, if her husband were to walking in unexpected now, I would want to continue making love to her as he watches. But that is not their relationship. He does not yet know she has started taking so many lovers, let alone be interested in watching her entertain one of her lovers.

I take her hand and tell her to lead me to her marital bed. She hesitates. She has not yet taken one of her new lovers to the bed she shares with her husband. But my hunger is persuasive to a submissive woman and she leads me upstairs.

The bed is not made. She had not planned to take me her. I lie her down and begin kissing all up and down her glorious body. After a long time, I settle my lips between her legs at her nether lips. She does not often enough have a man to tongue her. A new lover, in her marital bed, with skills in pleasuring a woman, and she finally achieves her first orgasm.

We cuddle as she comes down from her high.

Now she wants her man. She reaches down to massage my cock and balls finally going down with those sweet lips, until he is ready for the penetration she now needs. I open the condom package, but she places it upon me.

I lay her on her back, lifting her right leg as I crawl into her. I enter her swollen charm. Again that sucking sound as when I first touched her there. I twist myself around to where I can nurse her right breast and fondle her left, as I slowly start thrusting into her. I build my speed, trying not to come too quickly, but still show her how much I enjoy her. She is heaving her breath and sweating all over when I finally come inside her. I lie inside her for a while, cuddling like this, before I finally go limp.

After a while, I tell her I am ready again. She works her charms upon me, I grow hard, and I have her mount me. Not every man is strong enough to have a larger woman mount him, but this is a pleasure I hope I can give her regularly.

My second time, with her in charge, my erection will last a long time. She pleasures herself upon my shaft as I explore all I can and nurse her breasts as much as I can. She starts with a few petite orgasms, and finally crashing into an exhausted heap upon me.

She takes a peak at the clock out of her orgasm exhausted stupor, to see it is almost time for the kids bus. She wakes in a fright. We together clean up the condoms and the wrapper. She rushes to pick up the red dress from downstairs. She helps me dress and then pushes me out the back door.

Some day maybe, I'll leave my fertile sperm inside her for her husband to unknowingly taste, and then we won't have this scramble for the condom evidence. But today is not that day.

I am 2 blocks away when I see a school bus coming.