All Comments on 'With a Cuckoldress'

by Lady44Lover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not really a story - just an opening paragraph. And it was just a sex scene - not a very good one at that.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

WOW, what a debut! I was intrigued to see a writer with 7 published stories and zero Followers. Didn't think anyone could ever be that bad, so had to read one. I ended up reading most.

Come to find out that you are an excellent word crafter with some clear ideas of how love making might progress. The lack of Followers is only because you published 6 of them today (in 4 different sections) and I am an early bird.

The only 'constructive criticism' I can offer is that you need to Slow Proof your stories when you think you are done. By slow, I mean you read them word by word to yourself, mouthing each word, no speed reading. Doing that, I counted 15 cases where you lost an entire word, or a letter that created a wrong word, in this story alone. If you don't want to do that then engage one of the volunteers on here to do it for you...I would be happy to serve that function if asked.

DO keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoy your STD's, you just fucked the village bicycle, bareback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now that's a laugh. Odiouser giving lessons how to write a story. Better spend some time with your own. The last one didn't fare so well. One Star for this garbage.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Sorry kid, I had an anal wart thats far more impressive than what you write.

BigdogstarBigdogstarabout 2 years ago

great sex but no caricature development

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Six posts in one day, and not a single story. Yes Odiouser CW, they are that bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous