All Comments on 'With Corey and His Roommate'

by AtlantisGuy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
furluvrcafurluvrca2 months ago

There’s something incomparable about horny, hairy, musky young men getting it on together.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Holy fuck, that was hot.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy2 months ago

Truly epic & 20 stars!

StraycatndcStraycatndc2 months ago

I would take them too 🥰

AllktagAllktag2 months ago

Fucking loved this story, would love to see the continuation of these characters

AtlantisGuyAtlantisGuy2 months agoAuthor

Hey guys! This is another stand alone story. Thanks for reading....

catamitecatamite2 months ago

Once more, excellent prose, the description, the smells, the taste... man, you have a way of turning us ON!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Holy crap! More than hot, just fantastic! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Holy shit this was so hot, I came twice from reading this! Please keep this going!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Would love to read more about how Corey and Jake felt about this encounter. We got Sean’s pov which made it seem like the other two men were super into it as well. But were they just getting off or did they have the same intense attraction, arousal and life-changing experiences too. Will their threesome continue? Will Sean and Corey continue without Jake? Do they all regret that they let themselves get carried away? Please share more with us.

Bradley2234Bradley22342 months ago

Such a hot story! Love the descriptions and the details of devouring those hot sweaty asses 😍

Would love to see similar stories if you’re up for it! Got me off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow, love how everything went from a few buddies hanging out to mad, passionate, sweaty rutting. An amazing story.

squirtypunisher093squirtypunisher093about 1 month ago

I love your descriptions of the guy's asses in all your stories- the hair, muscle and musk. I also like that you point out how men instinctively know how to worship and treat each other's balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

More please! Love your stories and writings.

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories9 days ago

Man, I never wanted this story to end and I really think Atlantis could write another segment where Sean and Cory become boyfriends. I had to read this within a few day of my first read because it was so hot. It is that hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAtlantisGuy@AtlantisGuy
So, I guess if I'm hanging around here I should do more to fill this out. I first came by Literotica a million years ago as a reader. I'm happy to return now as an author. I'm a technical writer by trade, and these are my first attempts at writing with dialog, character develo...