All Comments on 'With Help, Mom Came'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE!

MORE :-)

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
wow

a very good short

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 8 years ago
good but short

That was a great story, only way too short. I would love to read more on these two

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE!

I gave this five stars in hopes of a second chapter. I really hope you agree.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I greatly enjoyed it and gave it five stars. As constructive criticism, if you were to do a second chapter, I would suggest not pointing out that the mother is a prim and proper serious lawyer every other paragraph. It was completely understood after the first few times you said it. Some more description of how big the vibrator (length and circumference) would be good too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This has to go on!

This was hotter than I imagines, thanks for posting it.

And yes, this absolutely has to continue, you can't leave us hanging here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

This story is an instant favorite, I loved every word of it. It was so sexually invigorating, and especially the unique way you broke the taboo barrier. Remarkable work, hope to see more of this story continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When is chapter two?

That was a good story. it has a lot of potential to continue... In the shower, in the bed after the shower and the following days and weeks... Looking forward to the next chapter. And the length was good as well. It was not drawn out over 10 pages.

mhmannmhmannover 8 years ago
Please ... It needs a second part ...

Please ... No "cliffhanger" ...

Your juicy story "cries" for a continuation ... At least your readers "cry" for more chapters... Please do is the favor...

ardoardoover 8 years ago
Nice

Great story !!!!!!!!!!

Hope theres more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Imaginative

Much more original than the usual "horny single mom and son drinking too much."

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Loads of fun :)

I hope you'll follow this up with another chapter!

Thanks

gobears85gobears85over 8 years ago
More please

Great story. Would love to read chapter two. Post shower.

ken0001ken0001over 8 years ago
very nice!

Don't you hate it when a good story ends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

your story is great write more please at least 3 or 4 more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Nice Beginning

Enjoyed the story very much. Calls for additional chapters! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Story. But...

If you do write more (and please do), please don't say, "She put her hands on her hips." again. Something like that should only be used once or twice in a story, and you used it four times in this very short one. Loved the story, still! Literary scholars will tell you to never repeat yourself when you write...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There are more toys to rate.

I gave you 5 stars. This was very erotic how it built up to the actual sex which could have been just a little longer when he ate her. Describing that was too short.

I imagine she would have to rate every new toy that is designed so this could be an interesting series. Maybe even a double head dildo that her and a female associate can try with her son's help or even a sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

love respect and sex in the same story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like I like it

The mature mother description was like I remember the older married woman I had for a lover who I adored and loved.

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
Another great one

I always love your stories. You have a great pace for what you want to convey. Thanks for another good one, wish there were more stars to give!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

a second chapter please 5 stars

erwangerserwangersover 8 years ago
More please!

As always, 5/5! Hoping for ore chapters and more toys for her to test out. The son didn't even get to fuck her yet, so hopefully he does in future chapters.

joey191973joey191973over 8 years ago
excellent

That was a great story the best I read. Can't wait for chapter 2

Well deserved 5 stars

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 8 years ago
Great story.

Hoping more to follow with this mother/son relationship.

William smythWilliam smythover 8 years ago
It's so obvious

So obvious I shouldn't even need to say it----fuck her you horny motherfucker.

Fuck her good and fuck her often---and tell us about it in another 5 star story.

eodomeodomover 8 years ago
A good read

I did not expect this story to go anywhere but you pulled it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love

Every boy and girl should make love to their mom. She is their greatest love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More?

Seems you left the door open for part 2. I love mother and son stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a Christmas treat--a new story from HeyAll!

But really, the best sex toy any mother will ever find is the one her boy's got jumping around in his pants. As a big plus, it comes with a pair of hot young semen-filled balls that shoot the stuff that's oh so soothing to a mommy's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not rushed. Not brief. Not long...

...but perfect in content and depth. In my honest opinion, this story is screaming for a sequel. Beautiful work. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice !! 5*

really good but too short !! make a 4 part story out of it please !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Great sense of humor!

Loved the story great work.

largejames22largejames22over 8 years ago
Excellent work

A well written story and yes a sequel would be cool. What I would have liked if it had been a mother daughter story instead

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
The story was great...

BUT, in the interest of legal propriety, I feel that she should look into more of the used of the vibrator, and how it can be used to build arousal and how a partner should be involved in the use of the vibrator. Just one, obviously hesitant and unscientific experiment will not provide sufficient data. I think there should be at least a dozen instances documented to provide realistic data. In other words, IT NEEDS MORE CHAPTERS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Trust your readers

You do not have to remind your readers of a fact once established. In your beginning, once we, your readers, know the company name you don't need to say I again. Simply say the company or my company unless it is very necessary to re-establish it's name again. Further, continually reminding your reader that "for my job" or promotion, etc. is redundant unless you get paid by the word or letter, even then keep it to a minimum. Your readers will keep up.

Other ten that it was/is a very nice story. Keep writing AND read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story, but...

Yeah, the ole' SuperVibMax is a pretty good workhorse device, but my mom prefers the UltraSmoothDelux by Acme Inc. which I got her as a birthday gift. This latest model features the optional width expansion feature, which mom really loves as it stretches her beautiful pussy to the limit...I slide it it real slow like (well lubed of course), and watch how well it opens her....and sometimes we use a mirror so she can see everything herself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
buyer beware...

Just a word of caution... I've heard that the SVM can be prone to motor failure thro' overheating if used at full power for long periods, so I suggest purchasing the extended warranty. Of course this won't bother the authors' mom..lol. On the other hand, the Acme model mentioned in a previous comment (and all the others in their extensive range) have proven in surveys to be very reliable, durable and long lasting. I understand that all their models are extensively 'field tested' before going on general sale. But as the saying goes..'Yer pays yer money, and yer taakes yer choice'.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
part 2 please

Wow that's one hell of a story you should make a part 2 please

swfb70swfb70over 8 years ago
vibrtor

sounds like my wife's reaction the first time she sat on her sybian

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good idea

Story was pretty good, as usual from HeyAll. I do agree with the repetitive reminders of "for her job" and "for her promotion". Once or twice is good enough. I also did not like that son did not finish inside of mom. Oh well, good read either way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

SuperVib500 should be for the son since he couldn't control his little fingers and dips before the real thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A very different But Great story ...... even testing a super vibrator - its erotic and needs another chapter. Maybe Mom will now act more like a Mom who is fun and playful; since theyb screwed and she sucked him off. More research ?? Natural stimulation before more testing ?? Maybe, even regular sex now that she has orgasimed into the 21st century ?? Need some personal descriptions of them etc. This could get really interesting. Thank you !!

floaturboatfloaturboatover 8 years ago
Whatever you do...

Just keep writing. i appreciate the hot and creative ways you bring mothers and sons together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Now this is what I come to literotica for

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Throughly silly, unbelievable and hot !

File this under five stars, but can't help but nitpick. To me, the action should have escalated over at least a week. Mom shouldn't have completely undressed so fast. There should have been flake boyfriend who broke up with her , thus incurring the need for son to take center stage. Still the grinding ramped up and cut very fine. Enjoyed the heated read and wished greedily for more . Full marks ! * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A helpful son is appreciated.

A hot story! I wouldn't have grabbed the SuperVibMax5000 until I busted my nut inside mom first. It would be hard for me to pull out and use a pleasure toy on mom until she had an orgasm. I'd give her one as I ejaculated inside her, then I'd give her one, or more with the sex toy.

kaidmankaidmanover 8 years ago
dynamite

loved your story hoping to see it continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed!!!

Your writing style always been very good. Keep it up.

One suggestion is that son could have drink more juices n you can describe the taste of the same. And little bit of nibbling/sucking on the nipple, then mom wud really be wild. Thanx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You have got to follow up with these two! Your stories have so much sequel potential! Also, what's with the lack of names in a lot of your stories? And what happened to "The Politician" and the one about the holiday party?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story. 2nd Chapter please.

This is a great story. A Second chapter would be wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not shaken but definitely stirred.

Read three times, one after the other and after the other. Good story, hope for another installment. Will read it to my mature lover tonight, she will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very hot

That was a complete thrill to read! I couldn't stop reading till i got

To the end! When the writer holds all your thoughts in his hand

he has done his job! But this was so well done I don't have words

To describe it! Very very hot! Business turned into unbelievable

Pleasure! I really enjoyed when mom would tell her son the details

All the intimate details! Hope u do more! I score it a 10

mthomas63mthomas63almost 8 years ago
Wow!

Loved it. Unfortunately, I'm reading it in a public forum and can't take my cock out and jack off. I'll read your other stories in private - or with a comfortable partner - and enjoy them even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Just shot one of my biggest loads reading this. I have read a few of your stories and I give you a full ten out of ten. Would like to see the relationship from here on, will she rather use the toy or her son now that shehad both, what is their future from here on?

Richk64Richk64over 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Fantastic story! Would love to see the relationship devolp now please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super toy helps super mom with help from super son

A highly respected lawyer getting her due relief trying out a prototype for her firm with the aid of her loving son. It seems as though he would do ANYTHING to help his mother. They both are very fortunate to be able to "help" one another.

Love of family is so important and sexy.

Keep up the good work. You write awesome stories. ( maybe from experience? ) Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I couldn't help but stroke my cock while reading this. This story made me cum so hard. Please develop this story further. I would love to hear how the rest of the night went for them.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
OK then...

A great story. I can tell that this story is not over. She is going to want that thing in her snatch vibrating at 4 and the have her son penetrate her little brown asshole. And when they are ready to explode crank it up to 5 and share an earth shattering double orgasm. WOW, what a night.

swfb70swfb70about 7 years ago
this is the 2nd time reading this story and it still made me

hard as a rock- would love to see a chapter 2

davlandavlanalmost 7 years ago
Continuation of this is required excellent story

Please give us other chapters on this story I am hooked on how this will develop between them.

dairyman77777dairyman77777almost 7 years ago
hot

Very great story sure made me hard

Katiegirl0523Katiegirl0523almost 7 years ago
Great Story!!

I've read this story probably 2 dozen times. I'd love for you to do a second part to it. You are one of my favorite writers here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
bravo

I agree with the others you need to continue the story. This time maybe the mother and him will be lovers.

mark73107mark73107over 6 years ago
FANTASTIC

I DON'T THINK THIS NEEDS TO BE THE END; DO YOU?

Great read love the end when mom seemed to lighten up.

PLEASE MORE.

Cam2017Cam2017over 6 years ago

You need to keep going with this. Great story so far!

RandyashellRandyashellover 6 years ago

Great story .Dont leave it there write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More............. More............. More...............

This story is just getting started, you can't quit now.........,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More. Dear God, I want More

This was so freakin good. I would love a follow up story. Son becomes more assertive, toy gets an additional clitoral attachment, more squirting. Yes.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 5 years ago
Oh So Delicious...

Well done and so delicious. I may be late in adding a comment here but glad I stumbled across this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting story line

Great story, very turned on. Good visual discriptions.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 2 years ago

loved the story, but you stopped to soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with GirlWatchin, stopped too soon, write Pt 2 and start from, she grabbed my wrist ;)

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 1 year ago

I gave this story a 4 because of the intensity. It could've been a 5. It had a bad ending. It ended too abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoying your stories, short, erotic and sexy, keep writing.

Harley008Harley008over 1 year ago

I agree with the others, please continue the story.

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Outstanding. Super HOT!!!!!!! Please continue with aditional chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...