With Help, Mom Came

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I positioned myself above her, there was still no objection. But this time, she looked me right in the eyes.

"Slow and gentle," she said. "Then I'll be ready for the vibrator after."

She followed that statement with a playful wink. It was time. And we were both ready.

I reached below and guided my erection to her pussy. My erection pressed against her vaginal lips and pink hole. Then I pushed. I entered.

She took a deep breath when my cock went inside. Our eyes were locked. There was an expression on her face which read, 'Oh my god. This is actually happening.' And it was. I pushed and went deeper. Her pussy was tight and warm. And it felt wetter by the moment.

I pushed until I was all the way inside. Then I held it there, giving her time to adjust to having something inside of her.

"You know," she said, hands on my arms. "That's the same hole you came from. Now you're buried in there."

There was a playfulness in her voice. She didn't struggle with this anymore. She was clearly enjoying herself.

"Do you like it?"

"Go slow," she replied. "I love it."

I did what she asked and went slow. Never had we been so intimate. My cock slowly pulled out and went back in. Each movement, mom's body reacted. Our eyes remained locked. Slowly, we began having sex.

It took a few moments before we fully got a rhythm going. I couldn't believe that I was actually fucking my own mother. And for her career of all reasons. I was in complete awe of looking at the subtle expressions on her face as she received pleasure. And I was amazed by how naughty her pussy felt.

Minutes passed. I couldn't believe that she was allowing me to fuck her. Her eyes opened and closed. Her body shook as we fucked harder. Then finally, it came to an end when she tapped me on the chest.

"I think I'm ready for it," she panted. "Quick, quick."

I knew exactly what she meant. It was time to get to work.

When my cock was pulled out of her pussy, her body shivered a little. I was sad that I didn't get to fuck her anymore and my cock was still rock hard. But we were doing this for work. Her legal career was the first priority. And that meant giving her an orgasm with the powerful sex toy.

I picked up the SuperVibMax5000, wondering how to proceed.

"I'll put it inside first," I said. "Then I'll put it on a low setting."

She nodded. "Okay."

Entry was easy since her pussy was already dripping wet and used. The sex toy slid right in while my mother held her labia open with her fingers. Her body twitched when I pushed it further. I slowly pushed until it went all the way inside of her hole.

There it was. The advanced vibrator was buried deep in her cunt.

"Ready?" I asked.

She paused. "Ready."

That's when I turned the device on, using a low setting. The motors of the sex toy began operating and it made a low vibrational sound.

My mother gasped and groaned softly. She tried suppressing the noises from her mouth. Maybe she was just embarrassed to moan loudly. Whatever the case, she was clearly enjoying it.

I tried to make things more pleasurable by slowly pulling the vibrating sex toy back, then gently pushing it back in- fucking her with it.

"God," she moaned, closing her eyes. "It hurts. But it feels good. I've never had a vibrator in me before."

"Should we leave it at this level?"

"No. I need to feel it."

"Ready to go higher then?"

She hesitated. "Do it."

When I switched the vibrator to the next level, my mother groaned out loud. Her entire body tightened and her face grimaced. The sex toy vibrated harder and louder.

As I looked down at my mother, I saw her legs clenching tightly and her toes curling. It was such an erotic sight. Better than anything you could ever see in a porn. This was real. And with a highly educated woman as the recipient of the pleasure.

I adjusted the vibrator, to keep it from falling out. Then I did the same push/pull routine, fucking her with it again. It made her groan.

"Leave it in place," she said. "It doesn't need to be moved."

"Okay."

I held the vibrator in place, watching her facial and body expressions struggle to cope with the vibrations of the sex toy.

"How many levels are there?" she asked.

"Five."

"What level is it on now?"

"Just the second level."

"God..." she groaned.

"Ready to go higher?"

"Four."

I was shocked. "That's two steps higher."

"Just fucking do it."

That was the first time I had ever heard my mother curse. Ever. But to be fair, it was an entirely justified circumstance. There was a vibrating super sex toy in her pussy and she needed to orgasm.

So I complied with her wish. I switched the SuperVibMax5000 to level four and the thing went wild.

It buzzed loudly as the small (but powerful) motors kicked into high gear. The vibrations became really intense and I had to use more strength to hold it inside of her.

And then there was the reaction from my mother. She went wild. Simple as that. Her eyes shot open and her mouth formed an O shape. Her body jerked and she struggled to maintain her composure.

"Oh my god!" she screamed.

Her legs shook and her toes curled tightly.

"Should I lower it?!" I asked worriedly.

"Don't you fucking dare!"

My well-educated mother had turned into a sex crazed woman because of the sex toy. The prim and proper facade was stripped away. Gone was the respectable lawyer. Gone was the domesticated mother. Gone was the highly regarded member of the community.

The only thing left was a woman pushed to the very brink of her sexuality. All thanks to an advanced prototype vibrator. And it was being used by her very own son of all people!

The madness continued for a few moments as the vibrator worked near full blast. My mother struggled to cope with the super high intensity of the vibrations. But she managed. Her body shook and shivered. I even saw her nipples poking through her tshirt.

Fluids leaked from her pussy. It was a good thing that my mother had placed a bath towel on the bed where she laid. It absorbed all of the fluids which were seeping from her pussy.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!!!" she cried.

"Relax, mom. Relax."

"Level 5!!!"

Now, I was really starting to get concerned. The vibrator was already stronger than anything I had ever seen in a porn. It vibrated powerfully and took complete control of her body (and mind). Now she wanted the next step, which was the highest level.

"Are you sure?"

"Do it," she groaned, this time struggling to speak. "I need to feel it."

"Okay. Tell me when you want me to stop."

That's when I switched the SuperVibMax5000 to level five.

It suddenly vibrated like crazy and my mother screamed at the top of her lungs. I was terrified at my mother's reaction. And I was equally as terrified that the neighbors might call the police, only for them to find a mother and son engaged in lewd sexual activities.

Her body shook uncontrollably and suddenly her body tensed. Her lower back arched and her eyes were wide open.

Trickles of sweat had formed on her forehead and around her nose. There was even sweat coming from her neck and chest.

"Pull it out!!!" she yelled.

I immediately turned the vibrator off and pulled it out of her pink dripping wet pussy.

What followed was a massive gush of vaginal fluids. It squirted powerfully from the inside of her little hole. Who knew? My mother was a squirter. Or maybe it was purely from the effect of the powerful sex toy.

Every muscle in her body tightened and contracted as her pussy shot the long stream of squirt. Every line on her face showed as well, as her face grimaced tightly from the intensity she felt inside. The reaction her body had was powerful and unlike anything I had ever seen before.

She squirted all over my lower body, her bed, and even onto the carpet.

When it was done, my mother laid lifeless on the bed. Eyes closed. Arms and legs spread apart. Her pussy was reduced to a well-used gaping hole, glistening from the wetness of her orgasm.

Finally, she moved.

"Unbelievable," she groaned.

Her eyes were open and she stared at the ceiling.

"This thing really works."

"I've figured that out already," she quipped.

"What now?"

She was quiet for a moment. "Give me a second."

For a moment, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the benefits of her orgasmic eruption. She had just experienced an orgasm that most people would never understand.

She didn't seem to care that her pussy was still exposed. At that point, why would she? I had already fucked her and made her orgasm with the sex toy.

Then she moved.

She climbed out of bed, then she grabbed me by the wrist. She didn't say anything. But she dragged me to the bathroom with her.

"What are we doing?"

"I owe you a shower," she replied. "I've made a huge mess. This is the least I can do."

When we were inside of her bathroom, she pulled her tshirt off, and I saw her small breasts, which were slightly sagging, yet firm. They were perfect breasts for a mature woman. Her brown nipples were still hard and I wished that I could suck them, but I was too afraid to ask.

"Wow," I managed to say.

She pulled my tshirt off and we were both naked.

"I'm glad you like my body," she smiled. "But before we shower, I think I owe you an orgasm. It's the least I can do. Don't you agree?"

"Of course, mom."

With that, she dropped down to her knees and engulfed my cock. Who knew? My lawyer mother was actually an expert at giving oral sex. She used her hands, lips, and tongue to full effect. I'm sure it had something to do with that explosive orgasm she felt. She was sucking my cock out of pure lust.

Her hands stroked me furiously while her mouth expertly sucked.

It wasn't long before I came. And my mother swallowed every single drop that I shot in her mouth.

She winked at me while she licked her lips clean. Then it was time for the shower. She grabbed me by the wrist again and took me inside the bath area where she began by washing herself with the shower. The orgasmic fluids between her legs were washed away.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12