All Comments on 'With My Hubby's Permission'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loving Wives

Please disregard the vitriol from the censors. There is a very vocal minority that hovers over this particular genre and blasts any who are not "husband on top/wife on the bottom/eyes closed/lights off" writers. I enjoyed it very much. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wimp husbands ?

how amazing it is to see the same person leave the same negative comment yet they still read every one of these stories. get a life and let us enjoy the wives whose husbands feel secure enough. (something i'm sure you would not understand) write on!

dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
A Real Plus

As previously mentioned, some people have no sense of imagination or fantasy! Loved your story. It's a fantasy of mine too. Should the husband wtach or just be told what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why are they reading anything on this site?

A great story and as well written as any on this site. I cannot believe the morons who leave sanctimonious comments on stories here. If you take such offense stay away from Lite Erotica or any erotica. I'm sure there are lots of sites for the purism you profess

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I see the censors are still censoring those who

dont like the story content or theme. And since they dont like them and and those with different ethics and morals do, something is wrong with those that feel a woman should honor her marriage vows just as a man should. I would feel the same way but in this case the husband asked to be made a cuckold because of his feelings of sexual inadequacy for his wife. Tis one thing for both to share but to allow her free rein to bring in anyone she wants enters the realm of medical, physical, emotional, and financial damages. If you are really that inadequate for her, why not divorce her and let her find a man who is adequate for her? But then again we all cant have emotional and mental stablity can we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sex in all its form is to be enjoyed

There is no plot to the story but the descriptive part is well done.

erotikoserotikosover 16 years ago
Nicely written piece.

Nicely written piece. Good characterization of a loving husband and wife who are willing to expand their boundaries and explore new pleasures. Don't pay any attention to the morality police who carp about everything but missionary sex (between missionaries?!?). Keep up the good work, btw, love your great state of AZ.

pace_purrpace_purrover 16 years ago
We can't all be great authors

A little bit short but not too bad, don't take the comments of some to heart. I wonder why some people read these stories at all, if they can't accept other peoples way of life. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Woman on top is always good

Having a woman in control riding a man's cock to climax is always hot. Women giving themselves to experimentation is also erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good story

Good story - dont worry about spelling mistakes and perfect english keep writing

BazzzBazzzover 16 years ago
maybe some more charactor development

not a bad story although it was so short it came out fairly vanilla without any real details. Still keep writing and you'll know you've written a great one when the evangelicals come down on you with some panicked comments. The more frensied their actions usually means the story is that good. As it is now you've got them thinking you can write well as they did leave did leave some good ones after this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I agree with the post below

This story needed a little bit more development, but it was a very good story none the less.

gregy70gregy70over 15 years ago
i lked

We'll I give my wife permission to do anything she wants..not that she has done anything yet..so naturally this story appeals to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Could Be the Husband

I would gladly watch my wife fuck another man. She's sexy and seeing her being filled by another cock has been a fantasy of mine for years. A man who watches his wife having sex with another man isn't insecure in his own sexuality; he just likes to see a sexy woman, his wife, taking everything another man can offer knowing she loves him.

alan13703alan13703over 14 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the story. As I also share my wife I don't need heaps of sex to be described. It's the very though and idea itself that turns me on to an extreme degree. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good luck

Great picture, good story.Good kuck to both of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ok if he does the same?

she's happy with the one option, how about him with another woman?

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
getting your pussy filled

love this first one of your stories. with my husbands permission was awesome so very horny to read i could just see the start getting more hot and horny brillant writing love it.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Husband is queer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hubby is wonderful to you.

Your hubby is very understanding and wonderful to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot lady

well written and to the point. Could have been longer then justa quickie. More please.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
if

it's done like this I see little objection; no obsession with size; no racial humiliation; watch out for health aspects though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re anon 04/27/10 "OK if he does the same?" - in one of the first paragraphs, we the readers learned the couple had experimented foursomes but it was not their cup of tea. Also the wife's sex drive exceeds the husband's one. Last but not least the husband

This story ☆☆☆☆☆ (5* = A+)!

Herein is the story of my life which is both funny strange & funny ha ha.

I left my first wife because she was openly cheating on me in a small & isolated mining community in Canafian North, pop. 2,500 (everybody and his brother knew about each of her escapades!) There were 15 men to each woman, all men between the age of 20 & 40, very healthy, strong & horny beyond description.

The experience was a total shock to me. The shock waves woke up my latent voyeur/cuck side, of which i absolutely was not aware until then.

My second wife was adamently opposed to any open marriage ideas. My consolation prize was the fact she was (& still is) a very appealing woman. Men were attracted to her like flies to honey. They were hitting on her at the beach, at charity events, at corporate events. Once we were in New York for 3 days. She and her girlfriend went dhopping alone. She was asked out at least once a day.

Whenever I masturbated i did it to my most favourite fantasy:

my wife comes home late in the night & says i will be mad at her when she tells me why she is late. She goes on & tells me in full detail that she had sex with another man, that his dick was very hard & stayed so for more than 90 minutes, half an hour during the foreplay and one hour during intercourse. She reminds me i have told you she can be with other men on condition she always comes back to me. She begs me to take her back unconditipnally. She keeps asking me whether i still love her. She tells me she is my woman and her life belongs to me. Other men in our marriage are there to spice our relationship, our love, our bonds. I shove my dick in her wet pussy. By that time i am alredy ejaculating.

I DO LOVE MY 2ND WIFE TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY, BUT FOR MY TASTE SHE IS TOO VANILLA; FOR HER TASTE, I MUST BE TOO MUCH OF A SICK FUCK.

Hope above makes sense. I wrote it as the thoughts were coming to mind. Strsight from the heart.

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
I allowed

My Indian Hindu brahmin wife had a colleague and they were close friends. Just before he got transferred she asked me to spend an evening with him.

I allowed her.

They went to a hotel and after food he asked her to dance.

She allowed.

During dance he pulled her close and caressed her butt and also kissed her openly.

Later they came home and in living room continued their expression of love.

He allowed.

Her to open his pants and suck his cock.

Also he licked her above the dress on cunt. He asked to let him further.

She allowed.

And brought him in our bedroom and then volcano of sex erupted.

Late night he went back.

And I was allowed to enter our room.

She allowed.

Me to lick her cum filled cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An excellent wife sex story. I gave it a 5-

The story is 100% realistic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sharedhousewife is one of my favourite authors.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH. FIVE STAR STUFF!

Thx for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS STORY, GAVE IT A 5- (4.6/5 = 92%). sharedhousewife is one of my favourite authors

This story is EROTIC & REALISTIC. It also has ROMANTIC qualities.

• • •

I am one of men who shared his wife & LOVED it.

Here is the story of my life:

My wife's job required travel - mostly with overnight stay. She was 33 & very very attractive. Men were attracted to her like flies to shit.

She would tell me whenever she was hit on by men while away on business.

In the office, one colleague (7 years her junior), & the CEO (15 years her senior) had the hots for her. They both made a move; my wife allegedly told each of them she was happily married.

At the time SHE LOVED TO SHARE EVERYTHING WITH ME. She'd tell me everything in full detail.

When by myself, i started buying her expensive lingerie (classy & sexy!)

One night as we were kissing & necking, my wife looked me in the eyes & said, "i know why you are buying me that classy underwear. You do it so i could confidently undess in front of another man. Am i right?"

"Yes, you are."

"I am glad you are buying it, i can tell you picked the items with love & good taste... I love you very, very much. You're the best husband i could ask for..."

I continued buying her classy-cum-sexy underwear. She really appreciated that. Everything was like before, but she stopped telling me who was hitting on her, who was flirting with her, let alone who propositioned her. I never asked her anything of that sort ever. I instinctively knew what was going on.

THOSE DAYS WERE THE HAPPIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE.

We're still married!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BRAVO! MY CUP OF TEA!

☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

This story's got 20 favorites & 141,661 views.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I gave you a 5- (*****-)!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

A nice vignette.

Her sexual appetite exceeds her husband's one, & he always wants to see her get everything she can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5).

Way to go!

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

Not my cup of tea. I always believe in giving an author one chance. This will be the one and only story I will read of hers. Not that she'll care. She isn't active any more...I can only guess as to what might have happened in her life since her last activity years ago? Maybe she is not still actively making her husband a cuckold? Sorry...I am not a prude by any means. I have done all kinds of experimenting. But this lifestyle...I just do not get. To each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it: ❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

👍👍

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sharedwhorewife writes a cuck and whorewife story for her juvenile fans with their cute hearts an stars.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Of course this is a dude, and of course the cliched "swinging didnt work out" and Im more horny than hubby.

This cliched pile of shit was laughably bad.

Now, with all that said, if this were real we can take solace in knowing at this point in time they have been added to the divorce statistics of the gay husband and skank wife crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5- (4.6 = 92%, ☆☆☆☆☆-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Open marriage =divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't shit where you eat. Workplace hookups are a fool's errand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As they say…a shared wife is a happy wife. Nothing more erotic for the husband as well.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THIS STORY (a vanilla one.)

Quote:

... There was one guy in particular that caught my eye because he would occasionally make flirting comments to me at work. I always thought it was innocent play, but I thought maybe I would push the buttons and see what he would do. He was similar to my husband in many ways, which made me feel more comfortable with the prospect of having an affair with him...

End quote.

Kayakjack123Kayakjack1233 months ago

Good. It could be longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous