With Strings Attached Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish gave our asses a few more smacks before sliding her fingers into our well lubricated love channels. As she started pumping faster both Grace and I attempted to move our bodies in rhythm with her thrusts. Her barely audible moans mixing with my own as we endured Trish's manhandling. Trish pulled her fingers out and slapped our assess several times before adding a second finger. The added stimulation causing us both the gasp and moan as we both came closer to climax. Making eye contact Grace reached over with her left hand as grasped my right. Trish's actions making it more of a shared intimacy between the two of us then then a group experience.

As Trish's finger slid in and out of our pussy's she would rub our assholes with her thumbs making contact with every inward stroke, only adding to the mashing of sensations. Trish sensed we were both close and pulling her lubricated fingers out of our pussy's drove them deep into our assholes.

The tension inside of me tighten as I arched my back and pressed backward forcing her finger deep into my asshole. Our hands tightened as Grace pulled me in for a kiss while our bodies spasmed in pleasure. The intense contradicting feelings from my ass seemed to ignite my pussy triggering waves of pleasure to ripple throughout my body. Breaking contact we both lay looking into each others eyes gasping for breath and Trish held us in position with her fingers embedded in our asses.

The lust that drove me over the edge was replaced with embarrassment that I had been brought to orgasm by a woman. That I had willingly shared this experience with another woman and that I came from anal sex. And that I was now held in position by a hand up my ass like some ventriloquists puppet. Breathing heavily I just closed my eyes as Trish fingers held claim to our bodies.

"Wow," panted Grace as she released my hand and stroked the side of my face. "That was amazing. Thank you."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," purred Trish as she gently pulled her fingers out of our butts causing both Grace and I to moan in unison.

Sliding her hand over my stinging ass I felt completely betrayed by my own body as it registered the sensation as arousal instead of agony. The effect caused me to pull Grace in for a second kiss. A soft moan escaped her mouth as she welcomed the kiss.

"Both of you on your knees facing each other," commanded Trish slapping of our asses causing us to break the seal of our kiss.

As we moved into position Trish removed her bikini bottom and stood between us. I looked at Graces face between Trish's legs as she faced Trish's exposed pussy.

Trish reached down and placed a hand on the back of each of our heads and pushed us towards her body. Trish's toned ass filled my vision as I let her guide my face snug into her crack. I could feel Grace's breath as we were both positioned on opposite sides of Trish's crotch the smell of her arousal filling my nostrils.

"Now I want both of you to lick," ordered Trish.

Extending my tongue I lap at the bottom of her vagina scooping up her fluids like a cat drinking cream as Grace licked from the front. With my face wedged up Trish's ass I effectively lost my sight making me lost in a world of taste, sound and touch. The taste of Trish's pussy, the sound of her deep moans and the feel of Trish's ass cheeks pressed against my own. The feel of Trish's smooth skin and moist folds on my tongue. The feel of Trish's ridged legs pressing against my body and the stinging of my ass causing my vagina to become aroused again.

As Grace and I continued our two front assault our tongues dance over Trish's vagina occasionally touching and dueling below Trish's crotch as if we were kissing through Trish's body or involved in some perverted three-way kiss with Trish's lower lips. Soon Grace augments that feeling by wrapping her arms around my body pressing me tight against Trish's legs. Going with the moment I do the same to Grace and we embrace each other as we pleasure another woman. The move forces my face deeper into the crevice of Trish's ass shifting my head up and out of reach of her vagina.

With my head firmly embedded in her ass, I could not help thinking about my face pressed between Vicky's soft cheeks. Since then the perverted act supplanted everything else as the most degrading thing I had to do. Making kissing and orally pleasuring other woman almost normal and the licking of other women's feet seem tame. Since that first time Nicole tried the act I had to also eat Kathy's and Jaclyn's asses. With no other options I twirled my tongue over Trish's asshole causing her to moan loudly and lean forward so my lips were able to kiss her sphincter.

Trish started to move her hips grinding our faces against her body as our tongues and lips continued their magic. Within seconds Trish's body spasmed and I felt her asshole clenching my tongue as she came. Grace and I with our arms wrapped around her legs holding her up as she screamed in ecstasy. However neither Grace or I release our embrace as we forced Trish to stand between us as we brought her to two more earth chattering orgasms before she was finally able to break free of our embrace.

As Trish laid on the floor recovering Grace pulled me in for a kiss and I began the task of licking Trish's juices licking off her face. "I think I'm going to have to have a talk with my roommate about being more than occasional partners," laughed Grace. "She had been hinting she wanted more and after that I think I do as well. There is even another dancer that has expressed interest in us and I think a three-way roommate situation would be beneficial especially if we can do things like this."

Hearing that statement I kiss Graces cheek and move in for a hug. With my face over her shoulder she cannot see my frown from having converted another basically heterosexual woman to lesbianism.

Nicole - Saturday 9:45 PM

As I looked at the text and pictures from Trish I couldn't help but think that Alice was the perfect girlfriend. I had always loved the thrill of the hunt, that feeling of breaking a new hesitant paramour, as well as pushing her deeper into sexual perversion. Alice never stopped being both. Her beauty and sexuality was beyond compare, also she was sweet and innocent only having her first kiss the night they met. This purity was contrasted with a freaky sexual beast unable to be free without someone in control. It was this duel existence that I loved so much. The shy submissive girl watching from the sidelines waiting for lover/mistress to force the femme fatal out and into the game.

However my true fetish had always been manipulating others to break those barriers without my participation. Hence why I always got a thrill of setting up two girls who had never been in a lesbian relationship to start one. With Alice I got the perfect vessel. The fact that she did not seem to lose her little girl innocence kept her attractive. Her willingness to to play the part of the femme fatal corrupting other women at my bidding was a high greater then sex.

The results of Alice's actions were extraordinary. Pulling Vicky into our sexual game and then getting her to start a serious relationship with Holly. Getting a MILF to start a secret relationship and then turning her secretary into a slave and conditioning her to love pussy. And then there was April. A stripper who supposedly was having an affair with both myself and Alice while pretending to be her sister. Claiming Alice's mother was yet another achievement. Making her not only cheat on her husband with her daughters girlfriend but starting a relationship with April as well had put me into overload.

However my focus was now on Janet as we prepared for the hunt. In order to not outshine my older wife I choose a blue sleeveless mini sheath dress with a curved neckline to show a little cleavage. Black stay ups and blue 4 inch stilettos completed my look. For Janet I choose all black, the unofficial color of prostitutes in sin city. Starting with sheer bra and panty set that displayed her nipples and shaved vagina. A garter belt and sheer black stockings completed her undergarments. Black four inch stilettos brought her close to my height.

I watch as her creamy skin disappeared as she stepped into the black sequin bodycon dress and pushed her arms into the full length sleeves. The fabric of the dress pulling tight as I pulled the zipper up. Reaching the top Janet steps away and turns to face me. Straightening out her skirt Janet stands before me awaiting my approval. The wide v-neckline puts her ample breasts on display and curve enhancing dress shows off her body while hiding her imperfections.

After drinking in the site a smile grows on my face causing Janet to smile as well. "Ready my wife," I purr as I take her hand and lead her to out the door.

The casino is quite crowded as we make our way across the gambling floor but thins out as we reach the bar. Scanning the room I do not see any single or groups of women that look promising but spot a couple sitting at the bar. The male looks to be about 50 and handsome for his age dressed in a gray suit with a black silk shirt. The woman looks to be 45 with wavy black hair. The sleeveless little black dress has a deep neckline and the short hem shows off her legs very well. They are together but obviously like to flirt.

"She's the one," I whisper before walking towards the bar. Our target while observant of our approach is a bit surprised when Janet takes the seat next to her and me next to Janet instead of next to her partner.

A lot of my gratification comes my ability to manipulate the interactions of others. To get Janet to ignore the fact that she is having an affair with her girlfriends daughter and to develop a alternate life with new experiences and norms separate from her old life. To promote talents and desires she did not have or could not have in her old life. Reality becomes subjective. Janet now desired me more than her husband who is openly having a relationship with another woman allowing her to do the same. Alice, her daughter is in a relationship with me but we are both allowed to see other women. As she is dating other women so there is no reason I cannot do the same and no reason why we cannot have the relationship we desire. Janet's relationship with April simply adds to it. That relationship was created for her by me. A relationship where her daughter is now someone else, someone she is having a sexual relationship with. Now Janet can become a puppet under my control as well having intimate lesbian relationships at my direction.

"Hello," stated Janet in a pleasant voice.

"Hello yourself," purred the woman in reply. "I'm Clare and this is my husband Mark."

"I'm Janet," stated Janet reaching out to shake Clare's hand.

"And I'm Nicole," I added waiving to the couple, "Come to Vegas often".

"We try," stated Mark picking up his drink and taking a sip. "Clare is a flight attendant and gets a number of flight vouchers. It just happened that there was a window to come to Vegas. Are you two here together?"

"Yes," I responded before Janet had a chance to control the story. "We're related by marriage."

"So you're married and your husband let you come to Vegas alone?" Laughed Mark.

"Yes, so long as I stay away from men there isn't any problem," responded Janet continuing the play on the secret that I'm her husband.

"What about women," purred Clare.

"Never said no," responded Janet reaching out to caress Clare thigh. "Besides what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

We continued the playful banter and confirmed my guess was right. Mark and Claire liked to play singles and watch their spouse being hit on. However this time Clare was going to be hit on by another woman and if we were lucky Mark would be more that happy to watch his wife have sex after being seduced."

"So have you only flirted or have you done anything further," I ask in a playful voice.

"No we have an agreement I can flirt with guys all I want and Mark with woman but it has to be in the each others presence and no kissing or anything more" responded Clare turning to her husband who nodded in agreement.

"So, so long as you stay away from men there isn't any problem either," asked Janet in a velvety voice turning Mark's question on his wife. "What about women?"

"Never said no," replied Mark with a smile on his face

"So I guess that is still open for debate," added Clare as she gave him a challenging stare.

"I'm sure he will be okay with that," purred Janet as she caressed the inside of Clare's thigh.

Defensively Clare crossed the legs knowing that her husband was happy to watch the seduction of his wife by another woman. "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Right honey" stated Clare nervously.

"That's the rule," replied Mark.

"Well let's put that to the test shall we," stated Janet as she got up from her chair and twisted Clare's so her back was to the bar. From this angle Mark was was sitting on their other side and rather close to the action. I was a seat away and got the bigger picture. Reaching up with her left hand Janet brushed Clare's hair away from her face so I could get the best view of the action. Not wanting to moment to be lost I pull out my camera phone as Mark does the same.

Janet leans in and gives Clare a soft kiss. A soft moan escapes their lips as Clare reaches up with her left hand and grasps the back of Janet's neck. I can see Janet pushing her tongue past her lips and Clare surrendering to the assault. As the kiss continues Janet drops her left hand from Claire's neck and slowly slides it down to her breast. Meanwhile Claire had uncrossed her legs and Janet's right hand was making its way up her thigh.

My view was perfect to photograph the scene. Clare holding Janet's head in place while there tongues explored each others mouths Janet cupping Clare's breast in one hand while her other was under her skirt. The space left between them giving me a clear shot of the action and Janet having to lean forward caused the hem of her dress to ride up exposing the tops of her stockings.

Suddenly Clare broke the kiss and pushed Janet back. "I'm sorry its a bit too much," babbled Clare as she stood up and pulled Mark off his chair. "I'm sorry."

With that I watched are target escape into the night. "Well you win some and you lose some," I state. "Personally I thought you had her. You were able to kiss and grope her in front of her husband and I was able to get some very good photos. Now we just need to find our next target."

"Bachelorette party," stated Janet.

Looking out into the casino a smile crosses my face and a deliciously wicked idea pops into my head. "Which one."

Alice - Saturday 10:18 PM

As we walked out of the casino I was glad Trish had me wear my leather coat as the Las Vegas desert cooled off after the sunset. After the secession of wide sex Grace thanked us by giving us free tickets to her show.

Given all my conditioning I could not help but get wet watching her dance in a blue crystal covered bikini with large blue feathers. We were even able to identify her roommate in her red costume and the showgirl hitting on her in her black and red crystal costume. As I sat in my seat I could not help but think what the night was going to be like for the three of them. However my thoughts came to a end as Trish stopped and turned to the side.

"It looks like Venus got lucky," laughed Trish.

Before us is a life size statue of Venus with her arms behind her back and her head at a slight angle. But what Trish was referring to was the red lipstick over her mouth. It was obvious that a woman kissed the statue.

"Why don't you climb up and give her a kiss," order Trish.

Taking a deep breath I climb up and wrap my arms around the cold stone and give the statute a kiss as Trish snapped a picture.

Janet - Saturday 10:35 PM

I was a bit taken aback by Nicole's bravado approaching two large groups of young women, but then Nicole was not one to shy away from what she wanted.

I could tell that both groups hand been drinking heavily for some time. The first bachelorette party was lend by a 5'5" young twenty something with wavy golden blond hair cascading over her bare shoulders and wearing what could only be described as a sexy parity of a wedding dress. The white bridal satin corset style dress had a sweetheart bust line displaying her C cup breasts and an abbreviated ball gown skirt that ended mid thigh showing off her well toned legs. The second bachelorette was a little older, almost thirty, with straight black hair complementing her pale skin tone. Taller at 5'8" and was wearing a halter style sleeveless mini dress of white bridal lace that pulled tight clinging to her body showing off her nice curvy hips and the plunging neckline giving a very good view of her firm B cup breasts. But what really caught one's attention was the sheer detailing that started at the hem above her legs and curved in slightly as it rose displaying her thighs before curving out and over her hips to repeat the pattern in back.

"Don't tell me the two of you just got hitched," asked Nicole in a playful tone.

"What," stated the blond bachelorette, "We just met."

"So it was love at first sight," Nicole snapped back without a hesitation, making the two drunken groups laugh.

I listened as Nicole took command of the conversation and learned that the blonde bachelorette was named Emily, age 25, from Ohio partying with some of her college friends, she was a ex-college cheerleader. The brunette bachelorette was named Krista, 28 from Washington and also a former college cheerleader resulting in an impromptu cheer from both groups. After introductions of all the other girls it was obvious they were all very much drunk. Both had very similar plans with each bride wearing a cheap sexy homecoming dress in white for the weekend with veils and a "bride" sash added for effect. Both groups went to the same male strip club, where they met and sort of became one large group before coming to the hotel for a show that was sold out.

"It's a shame that the show was booked," I stated, "but at least you had fun at the strip club."

"I know," giggled Emily, "Lots of man meat."

"We even got a video of the two of them walking down the stage to "Going to the chapel," added one of their friends.

"Seriously," replied Nicole liking the direction of the story.

"We even kissed," boosted Emily

"Wow, that would have been a sight worth seeing," stated Nicole.

"My fiance thought so," sang Krista.

"Mine wanted to know if Krista was going to be a surprise addition to our wedding," added Emilly.

"Why not do it then," challenged Nicole.

"What!" shot Krista accompanied by the surprised looks from most of the other girls.

"Not to your fiance," explained Nicole, "to you."

It was here that I realized Nicole's perverted intent. She wanted to see these two bride's, who planned to marry the men they loved in matter of weeks to marry each other. Nicole was going to manipulate these women to put on a kinky show for us. I could see why Nicole insisted I enter a relationship with April and why she had a relationship with both Alice and myself. She had a fetish for presiding over the relationships of others. As Nicole made her argument and cast her spell over two new victims I felt my arousal grow.

"Look text your fiance's and ask them whether you should marry each other," stated Nicole. "If they say yes then we send them updates as you go through the process. After all you two are already dressed for it."

The thought of the two of them walking down the aisle was causing me to shiver. The option was much better then Nicole and I getting one or both of them into bed and the odds of that happening was small given all of their friends. At least this way we could have some very good erotic fun.